It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more load and we might actually get a quarter teaspoon out of you!" She laughed as she emasculated the poor nerd some more. She reached underneath and scooped some on her fingers and held them in front of his face.

"C'mon Dilly open up." But he refused." I said open up Dilly... or we're done!" She could tell he was contemplating it. This was a first, but she was feeling overly randy tonight. After a moment or two she watched his head move and she could feel his lips wrap around her fingers as he sucked in all into his mouth and swallowed.

"Holy fuck! I didn't actually think you were going to do that!" Veronica was laughing once again. "An anal boy who loves cum too...hmmm. How would you feel about having another guy next time? You know... so you can suck his cock while I fuck you? I have a gay black friend who would probably be down with getting his big cock sucked by a tiny dicked white boy... what do you think?"

"Uh uh. Please don't tell anyone about this Vern."

Veronica tilted her head like she was contemplating his words, then shrugged her shoulders and resumed her anal assault. "I'll wait till you're on the verge of number four, then I'll check back with you. I have a feeling you'll agree to just about anything, just so I can make you cum." She slapped his ass again, "I'm so happy I took you up on a warmup set tonight, Dillion. I'm going to be ready for this weekend in more ways than one!"

To be Continued...