It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does... does Isabel know about Vern and her bets?" Jason was starting to show his concern.

"Hmmm... not sure. I've seen them talking a lot and Veronica has that look in her eyes when she's setting up her next prey." Lucy giggled.

"Ya... well... I don't think Isabel would be down for getting fucked by another girl." He sounded confident, but in truth, he had no idea. He knew very little about his dream girl.

"I think she already did!" Lucy started to laugh.

"WHAT? Are you serious?" Jason almost jumped out of his chair.

"Well not in real life, but I think my rearend was at the receiving end of Vern's dream. Girl got a little over excited last night... if you know what I mean." Instinctively Jason's eyes trailed to her pelvic area before looking away.

"Can I ask you a personal question Lucy?" She nodded her head in approval. "Why do you do it? I mean, with Veronica. It all seems so one sided and I mean you could easily attract just about any guy for the real thing. Why do you let her... do it?"

"Hmmm. You think so? You bucking for the job Jay? I'd be down with that!" His face went beat red and Lucy smiled to herself. "Relax lover-boy, I was just kidding... unless you're into it?" He blushed even more.

"Honestly... it's fun. Until I met Veronica, I was pretty vanilla... you know, missionary girl with lights off. But she awoke a side of me that I didn't know existed. She comes across as all strict and domineering but when you're alone with her she's quite sweet and while she clearly gets off fucking people, she focuses on your pleasure. I never in a million years would have guessed my ass could make me orgasm, but it does, and they are fucking insane!" She could see Jason squirm a little in his chair and figured she was probably giving him a hardon.

"You know... any time you want to sub in and provide the real thing, I would be open to it." Her look was sincere and piercing at the same time and Jason had to shift some more. He caught her eyes travel down to his crotch and he felt panic set in.

"Ya... haha... I doubt I'd be the right guy to follow up Veronica and her collection of big cocks." He was hoping his statement would help diffuse the sexual tension she was generating. After a few rounds of looking into his eyes, down to his crotch and back to his eyes, she shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I am a bit of a size queen now. The bigger they are the better it feels, that's for sure." Jason doubted she was trying to be hurtful, but her profession quickly deflated his ego and his cock. After a few minutes of silence, he decided it was time to leave and started to get up. His unannounced departure caught Lucy off guard, and she could immediately sense a change in the energy between them.

"You ok Jay? You got quiet there on me." Jason just laughed it off.

"Oh yeah. I just realized I have to get ready for my counselling session, so I better get going. Enjoy your steam bath Lucy. Catch you around." On that note Jason made a beeline for the exit and Lucy watched him leave wondering if she said something that offended him, but after some reflection she couldn't come up with a thing.

**

Isabel wasn't sure why, but Friday was the longest day ever! She swore the clock had stopped more than once but finally the end of class came and she ventured back to her room to put on her work out gear and jogged to the hangar to meet Niomi. She no sooner made her way to the track, and she saw the statuesque girl stretching on the ground. She wore an all-white tank and booty shorts with white runners that had a light strip of pink on them. The contrast on her dark body was amazing and Isabel couldn't help noticing how sexy Niomi was. She slowly walked up and as soon as she got close enough, Niomi made eye contact with her and her face broke out into a huge smile.

"Hey girl! Lookin good! You wear that gear perfectly!" She whistled to emphasise her compliment.

"Look who's talking. I though we were going to go for a run. not strut down the catwalk like models." Niomi laughed at the image.

"Could you imagine? There'd be boys dropping with heart attacks all about the place!" She giggled and Isabel found it adorable.

"C'mon foxy Cleopatra, lets get our sweat on!" Isabel held out her hand and Niomi pulled herself up.

"Austin Powers Goldmember...right?" Niomi shot a look to Isabel.

"Yea, good call1 My best friend and I tend to use a lot of cheesy one liners from movies, I'm impressed you caught that." Isabel remarked. After making their way to the track they started their laps at a leisurely pace. Because the pace was so easy, they were able to chat about their days and catch up. After a small pause Niomi decided to go for it.

"Hey girl. Can I ask you a personal like question?"

"Sure Niomi. What do you want to know?"

"Where do you hide that massive thing in those skin-tight shorts? If I hadn't felt it for myself, I'd say it was just my imagination cause, I can't see a sign it even exists." The comment caused Isabel to chuckle out loud.

"Right. We never got that far, did we? Well like I said it's complicated. I was born a girl but as a toddler my clitoris began to develop as a penis. Over time my vagina slowly disappeared and a full cock, with balls and all, became my primary sex organ." Isabel could see the confusion on Niomi's face and smiled. "I know. What the fuck right? The process is a lot more complex than that, but I don't pretend to understand much. I can't even pronounce the name of the mutation. Anyway, I can wear stuff like this because in a non aroused state, I've got the smallest micro penis and balls you could imagine, so with a minor tuck and a pad overtop, no one is ever the wiser."

"Don't you get hard for no reason sometimes? How do you deal with that?" Niomi was truly interested how she could cope with something like this. Her brothers used to complain all the time that they couldn't control their erections.

"Well, it's been a long process. I learned distractive meditation. For the most part that's good enough if I can keep my focus strong. Sometimes I have to resort to memories of things that went horribly bad, and those emotions are a really good braking mechanism." Niomi thought about her last statement and had to inquire.

"Like what? You give someone a black eye or something?" Her comment caused Isabel to laugh softly.

"Something like that. You know... besides my parents, my best friend, my prom date, and I guy I met at my old college... you're the only other person who knows. OH! And my counsellor here. It was part of the reason why my parents pushed me to come here." Isabel turned to Niomi and smiled.

"Wow. I can't believe you've gone this long and so few people know. Isn't that difficult? I mean... don't you feel isolated, lonely?" The whole thing made Niomi feel bad for her. There are secrets and then there's something like this. It must be hard dealing with this in such a small vacuum.

"To some degree. My parents are completely awesome, and my best friend is... well... she's made everything easier. She's, my rock." Isabel's heart ached a little. She missed Katie so much and it was easier when her name wasn't on the tip of her tongue like it was now.

"SO... your friend. You guys... you know... play hide the salami?" Isabel had never heard that one before and she started laughing so hard she had to stop running. Soon they were both doubled over. When her wind returned Isabel lifted her head to her friend.

"I've never heard that one before! Shit that was funny! To answer your question, no. We play and find ways to get off, but we promised each other that penetration was off the table. We both want a normal life you know... husbands, maybe a kid or two. We both feel that if we actually became fuck partners that could put all that in jeopardy as well as our friendship and her friendship mean's everything to me!"

Niomi had to give the girl credit. Not many horny young adults would be able to see past their own gratification, but her and her friend had some real grown-up common sense. "So, if you guys never... wait. Are you seriously going to stand here and tell me you're a virgin?"

Isabel could see the surprise in her eyes as the realization struck. "No. Not standing.... Running! Let's go!" Isabel stood straight up and increased the pace forcing Niomi to sprint so she could catch up. After a good 30 minutes of interval running, the two girls made their way back to the side lines and dropped on to some matts for a good stretch and cool down. Isabel reached for her phone to check the time.

"Ok, it's almost 5:30. By the time I grab a bite and shower, I could be by your room in say an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Does that sound good? I'm assuming you still want help getting your thesis started?"

"I'd really appreciate that. I think I have a few good options and I was hoping you could maybe give some direction in how to tackle them. You know Isabel, we could just go to my room now. I can order a pizza, you can use my shower, that way we can get to it early. I'm sure you'd like to get a good sleep for your tournament tomorrow." Niomi could see her wheels spinning so she interjected. "You can borrow a pair of my sweats and a sweatshirt and return them whenever."

Isabel smiled as the girl seemed to have read her mind. "I like it! Let's go!" She exclaimed quickly jumping to her feet. Niomi's room was in West Oikos which was a little bit further away then her own dorm. The cooler air at night felt good at first but they both started to feel the chills coming on by the time they made it inside. Her room was on the fourth floor and close the elevator. Isabel followed Niomi into her room, and it was DeJa'Vu. Her room was identical in it's layout and design. The only real differences were Niomi's decorative tastes, and she had a flair for it. Isabel took in the prints and paintings she had all over her walls and on top of her tables. Most frames were occupied by what looked like family pictures, but there were several paintings that looked original.

Niomi could see Isabel focusing on the large print she had hanging in her entrance on the wall beside her closet. "My grandmother painted that one for me when I was 3. It's still one of my favorites." She smiled through a sigh. "Actually most of these are my grandma's, there's a couple in my room that my older sister did and the one in my bathroom was done by my mom."

"Wow! You like, come from a family of artists or something? They are all so beautiful!" Isabel was walking around trying to take them all in.

"A gene passed down from my great, great grandfather apparently. We are a family of painters... well not all of us. I couldn't paint the side of barn." She laughed at herself. "But my dad says I got the perfect eye for a camera, so I do a lot of amateur stuff... mostly landscape or animals."

"Are any of these yours?" Isabel gestured at the variety on her walls.

"No. I can't be that vain. Anything worth framing sits on the walls of my parents offices or at relative's houses."

"I'd like to see some of your work one day. Would you show me?" Isabel was curious.

"Sure... one day. Maybe once I get to know you well enough, so you won't laugh at my work." Niomi smiled as she approached Isabel with some dry towels. "Here... go hop in the shower and I'll order up that pizza. Anything in particular you want or don't want?"

"Isabel looked to the floor. "Hmmm... not really. I'm pretty good with anything. I do love pineapple but it's not for everyone." She joked. Niomi squished her face at the thought of pineapple on pizza.

Isabel made her way into Niomi's bathroom and shut the door. As she peeled off her sweaty clothes, she looked at the painting on the wall and was truly impressed with the artistic skill this girl had amongst her family. She opened the shower door and stepped in. She cranked the shower and immediately the warm to hot water started covering her body. She got her hair wet and slicked it back over her head letting the ceiling shower head rain down over her face. She activated the lower wall jet and turned so the water was pulsing on her thighs trying to relax the muscles from her recent run. Lost in her thoughts she clearly didn't hear the shower door open.

Niomi was very quiet but knew she couldn't just force herself in here with her, so she cleared her throat lightly causing Isabel to jump a little. Her friends eyes went wide and stared at the wall as a sweet voice began to speak. "Uh... I hope you don't mind, but the pizza's going to be about 50 minutes and I was hoping to clean up as well. Is it ok if I shower with you Isabel?" Isabel smiled to herself as she knew what Niomi's play was and she chuckled to herself.

"I'm just a guest here, this is your shower, Niomi. You can do whatever you'd like." Hoping the flirtation in her voice wasn't lost on the ebony girl. Isabel felt her come up from behind and press herself into her back giving the back of her neck a kiss. She felt her pull into a hug and the solid nipples of Niomi's breasts were poking so heavenly into her back. Almost on cue, her cock began to grow, quickly expanding as the blood flow was strong and quick. Her balls started to swell, a combination of arousal and fluid making them inflate to their full potential. In no time her cock was hanging out front in a semi hard form, lying in wait like it was ready to attack.

Niomi slowly soaped her hands and made deliciously slow circles as one hand focused on Isabel's breasts, while the other began a slow journey south. By the time her hand touched the thick base of that cock, it was at full mast, hot and as hard as a metal pole. Niomi slid from the base and tried to encircle the shaft with her fingers, but she fell far short making the complete circle.

"Isabel..." She whispered into the girls ear. "Please turn around for me. I want to see you... I need to see all of you."

Isabel stepped forward a little as her friend released her of her hands. Her heart was pounding in her chest. There was no more hiding. No towel, no foamy water. This was the real deal she thought. She looked towards the shower floor and began to turn around. When she saw Niomi's feet, she willed herself to look up and when she finally found the dark girl's face her large eyes were staring into her soul.

"Isabel.... girl... you are an absolute goddess!" Niomi exclaimed. Her eyes quickly dropped to the humongous cock that that was sticking out like a tree branch, looking like it had been sculpted by an exotic god. It was the perfect cock. Large veins protruding over the surface giving it the look of a fierce weapon. It was olive coloured like the rest of Isabel except for the head, it was a deep red and the glans were prominent and curved forming the prototypical helmet look. The dimensions of the crown were thick and wide.... even slightly wider than her beer can thick shaft. It was bobbing ever so slightly like it had it's own heartbeat and Niomi found it captivating. It was calling to her... daring her... enthralling her. Both her hands reached for it and even though she had touched it before, this time it felt almost spiritual.

"Jesus.... Isabel. I've never... this is without a doubt... the greatest fucking cock in the world..." Niomi was struggling to get the words out. "Just how big is this baby?" She looked to Isabel for an answer.

"I have no idea'" Isabel muttered and gave the slightest shrug of her shoulders.

Her ebony friend released her right hand and slid her forearm beside the giant cock until her knuckles were flat against the girls pelvis. Her jaw dropped open when she saw the crown of the cock extended past her elbow! Her brain struggled to comprehend what was in front of her. She was beyond excited... she was beyond terrified... but she knew there was no turning back now. Isabel let out a guttural sigh as her hands once again began to explore. At that moment she found her courage and decided it was time to get the full experience, as she sank to her knees in front of Italian Goddess. It seemed fitting... kneeling in front of something so godlike. Her eyes took in the awesomeness that was before her. She was no stranger to big dicks, having dated many soul brothers before, but for the first time in her life she was truly nervous. Nervous in an excited first-time kind of way. She leaned in and opened her mouth around the massive head. It was a stretch for sure, but nothing was going to stop her. She worked her lips back and forth, slowly getting used to the girth and gradually taking a bit more each time.

In her mind she knew she could never get the whole thing down her throat, but she had all kinds of skill when she applied her tongue and hands. She could feel Isabel's body start to relax and enjoy the attention she deserved and after a few more minutes she felt soft hands on the back of her head applying some gentle assistance. Time was on a scale of its own and neither girl had a clue how long this went on, but Niomi was increasingly aware of the fire in her pussy, and it wouldn't be denied. With a great deal of reluctance, she pulled her mouth off the colossal cock.

"I could truly do this all-day Isabel." She looked up from her knees, "But I gotta have this inside me!" Before Isabel could react with her usual concerned rhetoric, Niomi stood up, turned around and leaned into the wall like she was about be frisked. Looking over her shoulder she caught Isabel's eyes.

"No matter what happens girl... I ain't gonna break! So, drop the concern and give a girl a good fuck... will ya!" Niomi's tone and total lack of fear was enough for Isabel to slowly move behind the dark girl.

"I've never done this before Niomi."

"Girl... just trust your instincts. You've been given this gift for a reason, and I'd bet everything I own that you're going to know just what to do."

Niomi's slow, wispy voice encouraged Isabel to move even closer. Close enough she could feel her engorged cock slide up and between those dark butt cheeks. Isabel embraced her hot friend from behind and she was gently grinding herself between those beautiful, wet cheeks. Niomi was moaning as the heat from the massive cock was already making her knees weak. Isabel slid her beast down her dark skin and backed up enough to slide her cock free. In anticipation, the ebony girl popped up onto her toes and stuck her ass out just a little further. Niomi was a bit taller than her and that proved to be very beneficial. Using her left hand to prop herself against the girl's chocolate body, she reached down with her right hand and begun to guide it under her black bottom until she could feel the heat of her pussy lips on her crown. From this perspective the whole scene seemed unreal. The contrast between their bodies was super hot and her cock looked poised to do some serious damage to her friends' body.

Niomi let out a huge sigh and Isabel could feel her whole body shiver from the initial contact. Assuming the reaction was a positive one, Isabel leveraged her weight in such a way that she was able to push upwards enough to part the warm lips of her vagina. She could feel her pussy walls stretch beyond their normal limits as her massive intruder continued its passage until the head was firmly inside. Niomi squeaked a little and her body went rigid. Immediately Isabel stopped and whispered to her friend. "You ok Niomi? Should I stop?"

After a few deep breaths Niomi was able to manage a response. "So much cock...stretched so much.... Just give me a minute." She whispered the last part. The Italian girl patiently waited for her to get used to the massive intruder.

It took multiple deep breathes for Niomi to get her pussy to relax and just as Isabel contemplated removing herself, she felt her cock slide in a bit deeper, as Niomi began to push back. She was caught between surprise and pleasure as she let out an involuntary moan as the warm walls of that pussy felt amazing.