It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 06

Story Info
Who wants to shuttlecock? Sounds like fun...no?
16.4k words
4.79
3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

Hello reader! Thanks for checking in on my story. I hope you enjoy the next installment! It's a little longer than usual, but I felt the context was important. There is some reference to non consensual and incestuous dynamics but nothing in graphic detail. Just to bring you up to speed or for those readers who are returning, here's a quick recap...

It's a journey, is about a young woman who was born with a rare gene altering condition that transformed her once toddler female body into the perfect combination of both sexes. She navigated early life and high school thanks to her parents and best friend. After some challenging and brief relationships, Isabel decided to go to a private and very upscale College in California. Without her family and friens to fall back on, she has been forced to learn more about herself and has slowly begun to learn what life for a girl like her can look like. She's making friends, getting experiencse and realizing her secret doesn't need to control her life's paths.

Sometimes we rush to get to certain parts in our life, only to forget to enjoy the moments in-between. The good, the bad and all those experiences that shape us into who we want to be or who we were meant to be.

That's how this story got its generic title.

C_T

*******************************************************************

It's a Journey, not a Destination Ch. 6

Saturday morning came pretty quickly for Isabel. After her fuckfest with her new friend Niomi, she spent the night going over every explicit detail with Katie. Whatever concerns she garnered up about her friend being jealous was put to rest right after the first high pitch squeal that almost deafened Isabel. It was 2am when they finally hung up and she went to bed physically exhausted and perpetually smiling that Katie was over the moon happy for her. Her last words had something to do with meeting the ebony hottie who deflowered her best friend.

Isabel smiled to herself as she had a cool shower to wake herself and her muscles up. She quickly dried herself off and put her hair up in a wet pony, pulled on her black booty shorts and a white and pink runners style top, ankle socks, her good runners and she was heading out the door. She didn't leave herself much time, but she made a quick detour to the cafeteria to grab a muffin and some chocolate milk for a little energy.

She entered the hanger at 9:20 and the place was a buzz of activity. Making her way to the badminton courts, she saw the tables set up for the tournament administrators, along with a large white board that evidently had the pools set up and the first round of matches identified. Isabel searched through the alphabetized list to find her name which indicated she was in pool 6. All pools had 4 participants and Isabel was getting the idea this was a hood sized tournament with at least 24 participants. She used her finger to find her first match and just about gave birth to baby cow right there.

*V. Anderson Vs. I. Piteranni Court #2 9:45am *

"You got to be shitting me!" Isabel cursed her bad luck out loud. With her hands on her hips, she looked skyward and blew out what air she had in her lungs, wondering what she had done in another life to have this happen to her. Maybe she was being punished for fucking Niomi? With a shrug of her shoulders, she walked over to the equipment racks to find herself a suitable racket. Surprisingly the quality of the rackets was quite good, not as good as the one she left back home, but much better than she expected. Taking a few swings with each racket trying to find a comfortable weight, she could see Veronica walking in looking like Tennis Barbie, except she was decked out in all black from her tight form fitting sports top to her booty shorts that barely contained her perfect ass. Even her socks and runners were black, with the only splash of color being the ribbon used to keep her blonde hair up and a logo on her top, both were hot pink. She carried a white racket bag that likely contained her rackets. The whole ensemble was over the top for what was happening today, but Isabel had to admit the girl looked fucking hot!

She focused herself with the task on hand and continued her racket assessment. Practicing her overhead smashes with some forehand, backhand action, she finally picked what felt best. Replacing the other options back on the rack, she heard a celebratory squeak in the distance. Turning her head to the direction of the noise she saw Veronica at the white board. Clearly, she just found out who her opening match was and when she turned around, they locked eyes and her opponents face broke into a smile that was a cross between sultry and evil.

"Might as well get this over with." Isabel muttered to herself as she headed to the court for her upcoming match. Veronica strolled in from behind and gave Isabel's ass a soft tap with her racket.

"So, are we going to bet with big girl rules or are you going to chicken out?" Veronica was staring hard into the other girl's eyes. She was trying to intimidate her, but more importantly she was trying to get Isabel to take the bait.

"Sorry Vern, not going to happen. Maybe next time, at least then I would have played some." If Veronica was upset, she didn't let on as she shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the other side of the net.

"Whatever... your loss sweetie!" Veronica jibed as she walked away.

To further her arrogance, Veronica forfeited the coin toss and gave Isabel first serve, declaring she would need all the help she could get. Isabel walked up to the serve line and blew out, not even realizing she had been holding her breath. She watched her adversary gently bounce her weight back and forth, racket up waiting to strike. She tried a short serve hoping to catch Veronica off guard but as if she read her mind, she crashed the net just as the birdie was struck and smashed it right back into her stomach. Isabel was clearly shocked as she picked up the birdie to transfer it to the other side.

"Don't worry, this will be short and relatively painless new girl." Veronica grinned as she made her way back to produce her first serve. Full of grace and form she tossed the birdie up high and just as it flipped to fall back down, her racket followed through with a powerful smash and sent the birdie right into her opponents feet, causing the poor girl to smack her racket on the floor. She stood at the net and smiled as she waited for the retrieval of her first point.

It took five straight serves before Isabel was able to rally one back over the net and Veronica didn't even attempt to lunge for it. Instead, she sauntered towards it and leaned forward with her racket and scooped it back over the net.

"Your serve pussycat!" The girl teased Isabel.

Isabel was struggling with her anger, but she smiled back and took a few deep breathes. Choosing to at least make Veronica earn her serve back, She made a high lofting serve to the back of the court, where Veronica stepped underneath and smashed it to the sideline on the other side of the court. Isabel had anticipated the shot well and lunged with her backhand making contact to send the birdie back, problem was that her dig popped the bird up a little too high and her opponent was all over it with a straight, cross-court smash to the floor. Cursing herself for the easy set up, she tapped the birdie back to the other side with her racket.

"At least you hit one." Veronica's venom was coming out and she wasn't even trying to hide her arrogance. She confidently took the next 4 points before Isabel could get the serve back. Scooping the birdie onto her racket she walked to the net like she was offering it for Isabel to take, but the poor sport had other ideas and as soon as Isabel got close enough to grab it, she pulled her racket back causing the birdie to fall on the floor right in front of the Italian girl. Isabel glared and Veronica put on a big smile. "You know... if you had just taken the bet I would've made this fun, but at least I get to watch you bend over time and time again." Blowing a kiss at the girl, she walked back to receive the next volley.

This girl was really getting to Isabel, and it was throwing off her game even more than it already was. She double faulted on her serve and was soon at game point, trailing 10-0. Veronica faked a short backhand and instead popped it high, back court. Shuffle back, she then power smashed it straight down the line and in her mind, she thought there would be no way the girl could return it... but she did. She popped a backhand cross court and Isabel had to hustle and lunge, pushing it high and back court again. Veronica stepped underneath and smashed it right into Isabel's body, but she managed to get her racket head in place, and it popped back over. This time Veronica had to quickly lunge and just before it hit the ground, she tapped it just enough to trickle over the net. Not to be outdone, Isabel leaped to her side and as she fell to her knees, she got enough to pop it back over, but unfortunately it hung too high again and it was quickly buried for the winning point. Isabel cursed herself for falling and placed both hands on the floor to catch her breath.

"You know something Isabel? You look really natural in that pose. Like a bitch waiting to get mounted!" Veronica laughed as her opponent snapped a death glare in her direction. "Just an observation... relax!" She further taunted.

Isabel made her way to her seat and sat down as she towelled her arms and legs. As she was wiping her forehead, she saw Jason making his way over to her position.

"Hey Isabel. Do I dare ask how things are going?" He gave a half smile hoping the girl had a sense of humor.

"Awesome! I got her right where I want her!" Isabel smiled in return. "She's so overconfident now I'm going take the next two matches easy." She declared.

"Really?" Jason asked with a hopeful tone.

"NO. She's kicking my ass pretty good. I'm usually way better than this but it's been so long. Good thing I wasn't stupid enough to bet her." Isabel was joking but she could see a look of relief pass over Jason's face. "Wait... you know about her bets?"

Jason looked to the floor feeling a little embarrassed. "Ya... I know. Last year I kept asking her out, so she propositioned me. If I beat her at 9-ball I could take her out. If I lost... well apparently, I was to get 9 balled in a manner of speaking."

"You didn't... did you?" Isabel was now the one who looked concerned.

"I'm a pretty open guy, you know... liberal... progressive, but something like that? On a bet? No thanks! I at least expect to be wined, dined, and romanced first!" He smiled at his friend. Isabel began to chuckle, and he joined in.

"Good to know! I'll store that info for later!" Isabel was tapping her temples. "Thanks Jason. I needed a good laugh. Veronica got in my head, and I was starting to get really pissed off."

"Sounds like Vern. She's a master at the art of psychological warfare. Just go and enjoy yourself, get some exercise... you know." Clearly grateful for the pick me up Isabel began to make her way back to the court. Jason touched her arm and she turned to look at him. "I know nothing of this sport, but I've heard some guys say she's not great with tight body shots... whatever that is." He shrugged his shoulders as she continued to her spot.

Usually, winner serves the next match but of course Veronica kicked the birdie under the net to tell her she could go first. Isabel sauntered up to the birdie and made a point of turning around so her ass would be flashing the girl as she picked it up. She paused long enough to look back at Veronica and smiled as the girl stared at her ass. Two can play this game she thought to herself and set up for her serve. A short backhand made Veronica lunge forward as she tried to place the birdie cross court, but it got hung up on the top of the net and fell back on her own side.

"1 - Zero!" Isabel declared as the birdie was swept back to her side and once again flashed her ass at her opponent. Isabel was chuckling to herself as the flustered face of her opponent was a sight to behold. She was able to get 2 more points before she lost serve and she could tell Veronica's cocky attitude had become more business like. She was down 4-3 when she got her serve back and was able to get another point when Veronica's return went wide. Overall, she was feeling much calmer this game and she could feel some of her coordination and strategy coming back. She still lost the game 11-5 but she made her work for it and lost some points on some strong rally's. Overall, Isabel was feeling good about her game and was already looking forward to her next match.

"You look happy for someone who just had their ass kicked." Veronica stated as they shook hands.

"You look rather unhappy for winning a match 2 games to zero. I guess it's no fun when you can't bugger the loser's ass... especially one as awesome as this!" Her statement was emphasised by the loud smack she placed on her own cheek. "Maybe next time?" On that note Isabel walked away not even giving the girl a chance to retort.

Jason found Isabel at the white board looking for her next match. She was smiling so it at least looked like she had fun after all. "Well... you're smiling. Did you have fun losing?" Jason poked fun at the Italian girl.

"Not going to lie. I was starting to feel more into it. I lost, but I made her work for it at least. Plus, I flashed her my ass a few times and that seemed to throw her off a bit." Isabel gave her sexy bottom a little tap of recognition.

"I could see that. Your bottom would impact anyone with a pulse!" Jason was so quick with the comment her didn't realize till after that it might have been inappropriate, and Isabel watched his face go red.

"So, you're saying you like my ass, Jason?" She loved watching him squirm. He could be so cute sometimes, it was hilarious. "Well, I happen to think you got a cute runners butt yourself." She offered in return to help ease his discomfort.

Jason smiled at her and took her words to heart as he tried to look behind himself to see if it was. "You know... you're right. It's pretty hot, isn't it?"

Isabel laughed and gave his ass a firm grasp. "Oooh! So firm! No wonder Vern's dying to get you in her room!"

Jason gave a mock surprise face and they both started laughing. But even though he was laughing he wished she'd grab his ass again. She was so hot! "So, who do you play next?" Jason inquired.

"Some guy named Dillion. He lost his first match too so one of us will be done early." Isabel shrugged her shoulders trying to take the sting out of her own words. "Want to grab some air? I got 30 minutes, and I wouldn't mind smelling something other than sweat for a change." Jason nodded and the two walked towards the nearest exit. They passed by Veronica who was chatting it up with a black man and she wolf whistled at the two of them.

**

Dillon was stretching his groin since it felt a little tight after his last match. It was a close set, both going to extra points, 13-11 and 12-10, but his own unforced errors and some residual tenderness caused his loss. He was just thinking of heading to the board to see who his next opponent was when he caught sight of Veronica walking towards him.

"Hey Dilly! I heard you lost your first match already... I'm sorry." He couldn't tell if she was serious or not be he still liked her attention.

"Ya... my fault really. Couldn't make a shot to save my life." He offered as his excuse.

"Maybe you SHOT too much last night." She grinned at him making him blush and look at the floor. "Oh, come on Dilly. We both had some fun. We're adults. Don't be so shy!" She always knew what to say to disarm him. "In fact, things may be looking up for you."

Intrigued, Dillion took the bait. "Oh really? And how's that?"

"We'll your next match is against a girl who I'd love to see lose. You beat her and you'll get your chance to ream my hot little ass." She could see the confusion on his face, which quickly turned to pessimism.

"Sure Vern... what's the catch?"

"No catch really. I played her earlier today and demolished her, you can check out our score on the board. You always give me a better game, so you beating her would make me really happy... and you would finally get to pound this." She turned her hips to highlight her butt. "What do you say?"

While Dillion was considering her proposal, another person caught her sight, and she waved him over. He was about to inquire about the details when a tall, wide black man appeared from behind him and proceeded to give Veronica a hug. He looked like he could crush her so easily!

"Vernie! How's my favorite barbie doll?" The ebony stud gushed over her.

"I'm so glad you could come by Nathan!" She responded as she pulled herself from the massive hug. "Nathan... this is Dillon. Dillon... Nathan." She gestured throughout the introduction. "Nathan... Dillon here has just recently found out that he loves the taste of cum." Dillon's face sank, and he immediately got red.

"Veronica! What the fuck!" He blasted his wet dream angrily. She shrugged her shoulders in an indication she didn't know why he was so upset.

"Easy buddy." Nathan spoke up. "No need to get angry. It ain't nothing to be ashamed of. You think you're the only white boy here who loves cum? Dude I can basically come down the hangar any day, any time, whip my big dick out around the tub room and be guaranteed to be back in my room in no time with some white boy bobbing his head between my legs like a chicken pecking the ground for food." Veronica snorted at his metaphor. "Most declare they're straight, but sometimes you just gotta feed the desire... am I right?" He held his hand up for a high five, but Dillon left him hanging, so Veronica smacked it!

"Fucking A!" She yelled.

Dillon was at a loss for words. He couldn't believe Veronica would publicly embarrass him like this and he couldn't believe how nonchalant this guy was about getting blown by white guys... and why was his own dick getting hard?

"So... Dilly. To answer your question about what's the catch... if you lose, which by all accounts shouldn't happen, but if you do, our next session will be this sexy goddess pounding your ass from behind while you spit polish my friends big cock to a nice big creamy and delicious ending! Sound good?" She watched him process what she said and capitalized on his confusion. "But seriously Dilly, this is your best chance at fucking my ass as you're ever going to get. You know you'll never beat me. So... what do you say?"

Dillon just stood there staring at the two of them with their big ass grins. He hated to admit it, but her proposal had merit. This was likely to be his best chance ever at finally getting some of that gorgeous ass. He wasn't fond of the losing side but obviously he wasn't totally appalled, as he could still feel his dick thickening.

"What was the score of your match?" Dillon felt this information was vital in his decision process.

"11-0 and 11-5. You can check the board if you want."

Dillon didn't doubt her and lying would only make the bet null and void anyway. He usually pushed her to 6 or 7 points every time they played so his odds were indeed very good...

"Fine. Deal!" He shook her hand and Nathan just smiled.

"Hey bud, I'm honestly rooting for you. But if you do lose, you still gonna get a nice big reward." He and Veronica high fived again as Dillon turned to head back to his court. It was time to teach Veronica not to mess with him anymore and it started with demolishing his next opponent.

Isabel walked in with Jason and the two of them were laughing at something between them. She gave Jason's ass a little smack and made her way to the court. She saw a guy, who must be her next opponent, and walked over to introduce herself.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers