It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Veronica! That' so fucked up. Didn't you ever tell anyone? What about your parents? Wouldn't they have stepped in?" Isabel was absolutely appalled with the stories she was hearing.

"Yeah... well... funny thing is my mom told me all this attention was just a compliment for being so hot. Apparently, she dealt with it too, but I don't know to be honest. My dad just buried his head in his work and gave me his usual, it'll all work itself out Vern speech."

"At least your seeing therapists, right? Are they helping?" Isabel inquired.

"Therapist. Just one... the one here. Mrs. Kingston has been a godsend. I never feel judged, and we talk about almost everything. She makes me feel safe. She helped me like myself again. Not like the first two my mom sent me to. The first guy would literally rub his cock when I told him about some of altercations, and the second guy assessed my situation and told me I'd benefit from a black cock only life and suggested I go to his club."

"You got to be fucking kidding me! Are you shitting me! I'd punch his fuckin lights out if someone ever said that to me! HOLY SHIT!" Veronica was surprised by the girls outburst, but she loved her passion.

"I wish I did, a thousand times over, but I'd been trained to just take it and I don't think I had the mental fortitude back then. But Mrs. K has been awesome... she even filed a complaint to the Board of Clinical Psychologists about the last one. Apparently, he's being investigated with several similar complaints coming forward."

The two girls sat in silence for a few minutes and Veronica reached over the arm of her couch and grabbed the harness. "For all my superpowers and reading people's desires, I could never get a read on you Isabel. I think that's why I pushed so hard and fast with the bet thing. Usually, I know the person well before I even think of suggesting it. But you... you're different. Mysterious, yet friendly, confident yet compassionate..." She looked straight into Isabel's eyes and made her next statement with the fullest of sincerity. "That... that's why I want you... no that's not correct. I NEED you to fuck me, Isabel."

Isabel almost fell off the couch! She got caught totally off guard in the 180-degree turn in the conversation. She opened her mouth, but nothing was coming out.

"I've never told anyone all the stuff I just shared with you Isabel. I feel like for the first time I can be myself, let my guard down and still be safe. I'm not looking for a girlfriend Isabel... just a good friend. Perhaps a good friend with... benefits." Veronica stood up in front of the Italian girl and opened her robe as she stared for a reaction.

What she revealed under the kimono took Isabel's beath away. Her breasts were firm and perky with sexy tan line patches covering her nipples, she could see her six pack gently defined, the flare of her hips with tan lines that would belong to nothing more than a G-string. Finally, her pussy was completely shaved and already looked damp around her lips. After her full and complete scan Isabel looked up to the girls soft blue eyes that were desperately looking for acceptance.

"You are... absolutely... stunning Vern!" The compliment making the girl blush. Isabel took her cue and stood up and planted a deep kiss on her new friend. The kiss was met with great emotion and the two made out for several minutes enjoying each other's tongue. Isabel's hands travelled to the girls stomach and made their way to her firm breasts. She gently teased her nipples before both of her hands slid up under the collar of the kimono and slowly peeled it back until it fell down the girl's arms and onto the floor. As Veronica wrapped her arms around Isabel's neck, the Italian girls hands went straight to her world class bottom. Isabel moaned as she squeezed and kneaded the perfectly formed globes. Her hands couldn't stay still as she enjoyed the curves and firmness of the ass she's been ogling since they met. Her exploring fingers met with something hard, and it was placed right between her cheeks. Veronica broke off the kiss and smiled.

"I've been prepping all day with butt plugs. Not only was I hoping you'd show up, but I also hoped you do me the honor and fuck me with the beast!" Veronica giggled at Isabel's confusion, so she broke away and walked to the table where a grey container of some sort was plugged in.

Isabel took in the sexy walk as the butt plug was definitely causing the girl some pleasure. When she looked up, she saw Veronica pull out a big black dildo, with large swinging balls and watched her press it to her smiling face.

"I'd like you to meet the beast." She spoke. "10 fat inches of ass pleasure! I've been waiting for the right occasion for someone to use it one me, and I think I found it!" Isabel's face was priceless she thought as she watched the girls eyes go large as saucers. "I know you already think I'm a size queen Isabel, but the honest truth is, it just feels better when you get stretched so wide. I can tell you want to ask, so I'll just say it now... yes it fits."

Isabel could feel her cock start to inflate and she knew there was no way she could meditate herself out of this one, so she quickly walked up to the girl and grabbed the dildo from the girls small hands. "Why is it so warm?" Isabel asked.

"I always warm them up, it makes them feel more life like. It's all about the experience, she teased as she brushed past the Italian girl, making eye contact before she made her way back to the couch. She stopped just in front of her kimono that was on the floor and proceeded to bend over, very provocatively, and picked it up tossing it onto the chair. Wearing nothing but a buttplug, the blonde girl kneeled on the couch and placed her arms up on he back rest. She looked back over her left shoulder and smirked.

Isabel slowly walked towards Veronica until she was right behind her staring at that world class ass. She reached out and gave it a little slap with the big warm dildo, eliciting a deep moan from the bent over girl. "So, this naughty little ass likes them big huh?" She slapped the ass again with the dildo, causing the girl to moan again and shake her bottom.

It was all too much for Isabel as her cock was creating a serious tenting down her right leg. She undid the drawstring around her waist and was seriously considering pushing them down and releasing her own beast. "Can I ask you a couple of questions Veronica?" She slid the black dildo between the girls cheeks.

"YES..." The blonde hissed as the sensation on her ass was delectable.

"Have you ever considered something bigger?" Isabel asked in a husky voice as she slapped Veronica's ass hard with the dildo. "Be honest..."

"Yes... yes I have." She panted.

"Good... next question. Can you keep a secret Veronica? Can I trust you?" She slapped the girls ass again with the dildo as she pushed the waist of sweatpants down.

"Yes! Absolutely!" Veronica was clueless but she knew she needed this girl to fuck her. She felt another slap on her ass but this time it felt different. Warmer and... heavier? She heard a plunk on the couch to her left and she looked down to see the beast on the cushion.

"I think you need to turn around Veronica." The husky whisper gave the blonde goosebumps, and she looked back over her shoulder catching a glimpse of something that resembled a cock. Did she bring her own dildo? She felt another heavy slap and this time she could see that Isabel was swinging it.

"Did you bring your own dil..." Her sentence was cut short as she was finally comprehending what she was seeing. She turned so her hip and ass fell onto the couch, while her eyes took in the sight of what was now in front of her.

"Holy... Isabel? What the fuck... oh my fucking god! You have a cock! A fucking h... huge... cock!" Her eyes were like saucers and her jaw was halfway to the floor. After a few attempts to talk, Veronica was finally able to find her voice again. "How... how is this possible? How can it be so... big?!"

"The answer to your first question, it's a long story that I'll be happy to fill you in on later. As for the second... just lucky I guess." She watched the blonde's face knowing she was going through so many different things in her head; she was lost for words. "This is my secret Veronica. Only two other people here at Epicaste know this and I need to know that you'll never tell a soul, especially Jason. I have no idea where that relationship is going and if I need to, I will reveal it to him if and when the time is right. Can you give me your word Veronica? Will you adhere to your character? I don't need to tell you... but this is a big leap of faith I'm doing here."

The blonde girl started nodding her head before she could get the words out. "Yes... of course. I won't tell a soul." Her eyes were still fixated on the monstrous cock in front of her.

"Ok... that takes care of that, so I guess I only have one more question Vern. Do I strap up and use the beast or do you want to push your limits?" Isabel knew the girl was a size queen, but she half expected her to chicken out and perhaps use common sense.

For the first time since Isabel's reveal, Veronica took her eyes from the gorgeous cock and looked up to the Italian girl. "I want you... I need you... I... gotta have it!"

Isabel was delightfully surprised and positioned her cock right in front of the blonde girls face. "You can touch it you know... a kiss would be nice too." She encouraged her.

Veronica reached out with both hands and carefully grabbed the head and top part of the shaft. She giggled when she noticed her hands couldn't even get halfway around the thickness, as she tentatively leaned in an gave the head a big wet kiss. "It's so hard... so hot. I swear it's got it's own heartbeat... I can feel it!"

Isabel put her hands under the girls elbows and guided her to her feet. Veronica had to turn sideways a little so they could get close enough to kiss. After some sensual tongue wrestling, Isabel pulled back. "You still want it in the ass? We can do it the regular way first if you want?"

Veronica bit her lower lip and shook her head slightly. "Nope... in my ass. Besides, I'm not on the pill and I don't think they even make a condom big enough for you, even if I had some." She slowly let go of the humongous cock and returned herself to the expensive couch and repositioned on her knees with her ass out.

Isabel noticed a large wet spot on the couch where Veronica's pussy was and winced knowing the girl was going to have to have her couch cleaned. She bent over to kiss Veronica's ass all over both cheeks and had the girl moaning already. She licked around the butt plug and teasingly tried to pull it out with her teeth, but it wasn't budging. She stood up behind her and slipped her cock between her legs rubbing up against the girls pussy as it passed through. She gentle twisted and pulled on the plug while she rubbed herself back and forth. When she felt the plug give, she slowly eased it out and it made a light popping noise. She dragged her cock back through Veronica's legs feeling her head pass between the sopping lips of her pussy, pass her taint, until it pulled up into position at the entrance of this glorious ass. Isabel liberally coated her thick shaft with the lube from the table and pointed herself at her target. Thankfully she was still gaping from the plug, but the shear ridiculousness of the image made her tremble. The width of her cock covered the middle third of ass real estate... by all accounts this shouldn't work... but something deep down in Isabel's gut told her it was meant to be. Her massive cock was absurdly hard as she gently nudged her head against the little gaping pink star. The head was well outside the perimeter of the loosened hole as she applied a slow grinding pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck! SHIT that's fucking huge!" The pressure was both intense and erotic at the same time and Veronica's pussy was dripping with anticipation. She thought back to when she trained herself on the beast and applied what she learnt. She alternated between bearing down and pushing like she was having a bowel movement, then relaxing to the external pressure being applied to her ring. This invader was definitely larger, and it didn't bend one bit, making the pressure intense and constant.

Isabel pulled back just a hair to realign and once again drove forward with a strong slow push. She grabbed that beautiful ass and using her thumbs, she gently pulled the cheeks apart, trying to stretch the airtight sphincter some more. The moans coming from Veronica were deep and animal like, the debauchery of this whole scene was intoxicating.

Determined to move things along, Veronica took a deep breath, pushed through her bowels and as she relaxed, she shoved back with her ass. Her anal ring was stretching around the head slowly and she could feel the progress and then just like that... the massive head plunged inside!

"OH FUCK!" Veronica screamed! Both froze instantly as the blonde girl lamazzed herself, expelling short bursts of air trying to bring herself back to the real world.

As the blonde girl tried to adjust to the pain, Isabel was gently massaging her lower back, hips and ass. She was enjoying touching the physical specimen known as Veronica and was more than happy to be patient, as her cock wasn't going down anytime soon. Thoughts of Katie's fairy like body bent over in front of her like this passed through her mind but she was brought back to the present when she looked at how her cock head had disappeared into, what was once a tiny little pucker, and the view made her flex involuntarily.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Easy! I n... need a little more time!" Veronica begged from her vulnerable position.

"I'm sorry Vern. I didn't mean to do that, it's just the view back here is unbelievable!" Isabel returned to her massaging and tried not to look at her cock stuck in the honey hole. She giggled to herself thinking that would be something Katie would say.

With time feeling like it was at a stand still neither knew how long it was until Veronica's body relaxed enough to continue. Veronica looked over her shoulder and caught Isabel's eyes. "Would it be ok if I take the lead for a bit?"

"Of course!" Isabel understood that she would be the best to decide how fast or slow this goes. Instantly she felt pressure on her rock-hard cock as the blonde wasted no time easing back and forth. Each push back was accompanied by a low groan or gasp, but she was persistent and was making progress. Isabel instinctively applied some more lube to the portion of her cock that was getting deeper and even massaged around the stressed-out sphincter, which elicited more groans.

With her head buried into the back of her couch, Veronica had a mouthful of material and cushion that she used to bite down on as she continued her journey over the biggest cock she'd ever encountered. She paused for a moment and enjoyed the massage she was getting from Isabel, while she let herself further accommodate the intrusion into her little butt hole. "We must be almost there huh Isabel?"

Isabel looked down and saw she still had more than half of her cock on the outside. "You're doing so well Vern." Not wanting to deter the hot blonde, she decided against telling her the truth. That ass started it's progress again and she was adding a little corkscrew motion that was causing Isabel a great deal of pleasure. She couldn't hold back and started meeting the push back with a little push back of her own, encouraged by the loud groans coming form the bent over girl, her cock sank deeper. She was just past halfway in when Veronica once again paused.

"Isabel? Maybe you could take over for a bit. I feel like I'm being too careful. I'm beginning to think you should just do it like ripping of a band aid... all at once!"

"I don't know Vern... there's A LOT of band aid left here."

"Seriously!?"

"We can stop here Vern, it's ok. Expecting you to take all this... is a big ask." Isabel wanted her friend to know there was no pressure from her. She would undoubtedly be a little disappointed, but she was good with that.

"I can't lie, I thought learning to take the beast was a challenge, but you are like a whole other category!" She chuckled. A sensation that vibrated to Isabel's cock, making it involuntarily pulse, which in turn caused Veronica to moan again. "Fuck that felt so good! Keep going... I know it's going to be amazing!"

Spurned on by Veronica's lustful declaration, Isabel refocused and once again began to push and grind her cock into the highly resistant anal canal. She once again placed her hands on those perfect cheeks and spread them as she withdrew and inch or two before grinding it back deeper and deeper. Her rhythm was controlled but forceful and outside of her concentration she could hear the blonde's voice moaning yes, yes, yes with every push. Soon the pushing resembled gentle thrusts and more of her cock was pushing through.

"Almost there Vern! I can't believe it but I'm almost all the way in." On the next thrust she was met with a very aggressive counter push and the last 3 inches disappeared inside the girl's ass! She froze as she watched Veronica throw her head back and let out a wail that would have impressed Tarzan. She could see her back muscles contracting and her asshole squeezed her so tight she couldn't move if she wanted to. The wailing turned to huffing and then there was nothing. She could feel convulsions around her cock as the beautiful blonde vibrated until she gasped...

"OH FUUUUCK! "FUCK YES!" "YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEESSSS!"

Holding onto the girls hips for dear life she could hear something dropping onto the couch, when she looked underneath the skewered girl, she could see she was pissing... wait no. She wasn't pissing... she was squirting! She was squirting her orgasm all over the expensive couch! Veronica's orgasm seemed to ebb and flow as she was experiencing multiple orgasms.

Finally, Veronica let her head fall back onto the cushion of the couch back and took a series of deep breathes.

'Oh my god... Isabel. I've never... that was the biggest orgasm of my life." She whispered into the cushions.

Unsure of what to do next Isabel waited a few more minutes for Veronica to come to her senses. "We can stop now if you want. I'm sure you're pretty wiped from that rollercoaster." She was partially joking but she unsure what was next, but Veronica made it very clear when she looked back over her shoulder.

"You're joking right? Quit? Not a fucking chance! Now we fuck... I want you to fuck me like the bitch I am Isabel. Breed my ass! Fuck my ass... destroy my ass!" To highlight her last words Veronica pulled forward a bit and slammed back hard causing both girls to moan with pleasure.

Isabel smiled at the girls face, "I could never destroy something so beautiful... so perfect. But I will OWN IT!" Isabel gave a deep thrust of her own causing Veronica to once again throw her head back and wail.

Something went off in Isabel's mind and every instinct in her body told her to breed this bitch and breed her she did! She began with a series of shallow thrusts, picking up both the tempo and the velocity. The ass in front of her was like jello, bouncing and wobbling through the impact. Veronica pushed herself up from the back of the sofa and braced her arms giving Isabel firmer resistance to plough into... and plough she did!

Gone were the short thrusts. She was using more than half of her cock now, and each thrust was met with a thunderous slapping sound as she collided with those perfect cheeks. So full and firm, they felt like an erotic bumper on her pelvis.

Instinctively, Veronica opened her legs wider and that allowed Isabel to crouch a bit and really deep dick her ass. She could feel the head of her massive cock on the verge of popping out only to be sheathed balls deep in a dramatic thrust... and she kept going. Her massive balls were swinging through her legs and smacking up against her clit with every thrust and it was pushing her towards another climax. She was so turned on she began shoving her ass back trying to recreate the deep assault and ball slap as fast as she could, until... it was there. She closed her legs and arched her back.