It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second game was tighter from the start, and they played a continual tie until they were both at 10. Isabel served a quick shunt that went straight over the net and handcuffed Veronica enough that all she could do was tap it back leaving it wide open for a smash that Isabel took full advantage of. With game point on the line, Isabel went for a power serve and jumped as she made contact with the birdie driving it hard and directly at the hands of her opponent. With no opportunity to counter the hard smash it helplessly bounced off Veronica's hand and to the floor, winning the game 12-10 and tying the match at one game a piece.

Both girls went to towel off the sweat before the next game. Isabel saw Leticia again and she smiled at her counsellor feeling special that she would stay and watch her. She then looked at Jason who was overly subdued compared to the antics he was performing at prior games. As he smiled at her she heard his words pop into her mind... I've heard some guys say she's not great with tight body shots. Isabel pondered her last point and thought there may be value in that statement.

"Time to switch things up." Isabel whispered to herself as she got set to serve.

The third game was not going Veronica's way. Isabel had almost given up all but a few cross court or drop shots and was purposely trying to return everything in tight to her opponent. It proved to frustrate Veronica considerably and the girl found herself down 9-3. She had never been this far behind before... ever. With her serve she tried to keep it low and short, but Isabel attacked the net and smashed it right back into her chest. The next point went for a very extended volley but alas Veronica's last drop shot didn't make it over the net.

Isabel walked to the net and before picking up the birdie she turned her back to the girl and bent over very slowly. Veronica knew she was being taunted now, but she still had a chance. She watched Isabel set up for a power spike and she immediately got off her toes in anticipation of having to back peddle... but that proved to be her doom as Isabel sold it perfectly and waited till the last second for the birdie to drop past her shoulders and gave it the lightest of touch that gently propelled it over the net and just inside the foul line. Veronica didn't even try to adjust; she was too committed already. There was a loud cheer from the spectators as Isabel won 11-3.

Isabel spun around and smiled at Jason mouthing the words... DID YOU SEE THAT? He nodded his head and walked up to her and offered a high five. He then leaned in for a hug and it wasn't lost on the girl how good it felt. A tap on her shoulder snapped her out of the moment and looked right into the beautiful smiling face of Leticia.

"Oh my goodness Isabel! That was amazing! What an incredible match... you two were both so good."

"Thanks Leticia. You are right... she's very good! I got a number of lucky breaks today to help me along."

"A gracious winner... I'd expect nothing else from you Isabel." She smiled as she placed her hand on her arm. "I better get home before Pietro sends out the national guard. I'll see you Monday morning?" Isabel nodded a confirmation and Leticia was on her way.

"Man... my counsellor never comes out to watch me run." Jason amusingly complained.

"Probably because staring at you run would likely come across as creepy!" She laughed as he bent his head to the side pondering her remark then nodding his agreement with her assessment. "I better go talk to Veronica. Want to catch up later, maybe grab a bite to eat?"

"Are you asking me on a date Ms. Piteranni?" His face was amused.

"How else do I wine you and dine you and...." She lifted her eyebrows up and down to complete the thought.

"My ass. All you girls care about is my ass. I have feelings you know! I'm a human being tha...." Isabel gave him a shove to shut up his fake whine.

"I'll text you when I'm done and showered. Now go away you dork!"

Isabel watched him sprint across the floor like he was on fire and once again she had to laugh. The laughing was quick to leave when she turned to find Veronica. She was on the bench talking with Lucy and... was her name Jade? As she got closer the other girls saw her approach and gave their friend a final hug before they departed, leaving the two girls alone.

"That was really some match Veronica. I got lucky more than once that's for sure." She wasn't sure what reaction she was going to get so she played the humility card.

"It wasn't luck Isabel. You out thought me and played to my weakness; I'm impressed. You deserved to win."

Her calm tone truly caught Isabel off guard, especially since their last words were so explosive. "Look Vern... I wanted to apologize before the game, but things kinda got crazy and... well... I am truly sorry for the way I reacted earlier and you're right, I need to stop trying to analyse everyone's motives. It's been a bad habit of mine and my best friend has been trying to get me to see it for years." So far so good, Veronica's posture was loose and accepting. "Can you please forgive me?" Her words hung out there a little longer than was comfortable, but she could see she was finally going to get some type of response.

"I know..." Veronica started and stopped. "I know... you were about to apologize but I decided to be a bitch about it. Much like yourself I have a few issues that I need to clean up too. Besides I was hoping if I got you angry enough, I might be able to get you to make the bet." Her honesty caught Isabel off guard. "Ya, I know... pretty conniving right? But I guess you get the last laugh huh?"

In truth Isabel had sort of forgot about the whole bet thing but here it was, and the girl was right, she had won. "Vern... I have no intention of holding you to this."

"What do you mean? You must... I... I would've made you go through with it!"

"I know, and that's fair. I just don't want this to become some kind of vendetta sex thing. I was hoping we could try to figure out how to be friends." Isabel smiled at the girl who was now looking at the floor. She reached for her shoulder and laid a hand to offer some emotional support. After a few moments Veronica lifted her face and stared right into the Italian girl's eyes.

"You don't understand.... It must happen or everything that I stand by is a farce. How could I place such expectations on others if I wouldn't fulfill them myself?" Her lip quivered a little. "Isabel, if your being truthful and you'd like us to form a friendship, then... then you have to go through with this."

Isabel was in shock as she stared back the emotional girl. She wanted to say something, but she was at a loss for words, however Veronica wasn't.

"I beg you to please honor our bet. Come to my room tomorrow, 521, at 3 pm. I hope to see you." With a final sniff Veronica grabbed her racket bag and headed towards the exit.

Isabel stood dumbfounded by the girl's words. "What the actual fuck?"

**

Isabel had just got off the phone with her parents and slipped herself under her sheets. It was quite the day today, physically demanding and a complete emotional rollercoaster. She called and texted Katie a few times but she didn't answer. It was Saturday night, and she had no doubts her Katie-bear was at their favorite club Jimeny Krickets, taunting all the college boys with her sexy dancing. Isabel always thought her friend could dance professionally if she wanted, but Katie was always concerned she be nothing but a hot booty in some rappers music video.

She put her phone on silent and laid her head on her pillow reminiscing about her evening with Jason. They Ubered to a Chinese place where they ate far too much and laughed even harder. He was so easy to talk to... so easy it kind of reminded her of the early days with Katie. It all just seemed so natural, even the quiet moments felt right. She learned a lot about Jason tonight, as they conversed their way through music, jobs, family and even the never topics, politics, and religion. Surprisingly they were pretty spot on with each other views as both described themselves as common sense advocates. The night ended with a hug and her giving him a small peck on the cheek, and she knew he watched her ass as she headed for the stairs. Smiling to herself she was excited for him to meet Katie. She could feel deep down that they were too alike to not get along.

She rolled to her side and looked at the clock, it was 1am and she needed to get to sleep. She had to get up early and get some work done, then she promised Niomi she would stop by after lunch to check out her thesis... and then she had a 3pm date with Veronica. She was very confused about what to do about tomorrow. She couldn't talk to Jason about it and if she did talk to Katie, she knows her response we be don't think, just pound! Isabel saw a vulnerable side of Veronica today and it definitely took any sort of revenge concept out of her mind... not to mention would she go through and use a strapon on her or would she use her own equipment? That would mean trusting someone like Vern with her biggest secret and she wasn't sure she was there yet.

All this thinking about Veronica had her cock quickly making an appearance, causing sleep to be even more difficult. She sat up, with her legs crossed and her back to the headboard and began her meditation routine. She had no idea how long the process took but when she felt her body release itself from all the emotions and stress, she laid back down and dozed off.

Her morning had been very productive as it took her mind off the dilemma, she fell asleep worrying about, although sleep was a questionable term. Dressed in loose sweatpants and a t-shirt she made her way to Niomi's and after a very quick analysis of her thesis, she assured her that the direction and tone of her idea was spot on, which took a lot of stress off the ebony girl's shoulders. She stuck around for a bit, and they chatted vicariously about nothing in particular. Isabel's phone dinged the familiar tone letting her know Katie had finally sent a response. She pulled it out and looked at her message...

Sorry. Was out late. Still hung over. Talk later?? 😊

Isabel chuckled out loud causing Niomi to give her an inquisitive look. "My best friend back home... she went out last night and over did it." She smiled as a dirty thought passed through her mind. "Niomi... would you do a selfie with me? My friend wants to know who you are."

"Curious, is she? Absolutely but give me second." With that, Niomi took off her top revealing she had no bra on, not that her gravity defying breasts needed one, and she shook her hands through her hair turning it into a hot mess. Niomi could see the confusion on Isabel's face. "What? I'm just recreating how I felt the other night!" She smiled.

The girls sank together on the couch, Isabel propped the phone high and put her arm around the ebony girl, who in turn put her dishevelled head on her shoulders and gave the phone her come fuck me look. The resulting picture was incredible, noting that the camera truly loved Niomi, she was clearly photogenic. With a tap of her finger, she sent the picture to Katie. Not 30 seconds later she heard the familiar ping...

Oh my god! Is that HER? She's fucking hot! I better meet her!!

Isabel laughed and Niomi looked over at her screen to see what was so amusing. After she read the comment, she smiled as well. "I like her!" Niomi bursted and the two girls laughed.

With a tentative plan to introduce the two girls next weekend in place, Isabel made her way out the door. "Call me if you need any more help, Niomi. I'll see you in class, ok?"

"How about the tub room?" Niomi gave her a sly smile, causing Isabel to giggle.

"You never know!" Isabel made her way back to North Oikos and even at the last possible minute she still wasn't sure how to play this meeting with Veronica. In no time at all she stood outside of room 521, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. In a quick response she could hear the door being unlocked and the latch being turned as the door pulled inwards. Isabel was met with the angelic face of Veronica, her hair pulled up at both sides accenting her face with the dark eyeliner and pink lipstick she had on. As if she wasn't gorgeous enough, she caught the top of a black kimono, laced with gold and red designs that created an incredible contrast on the girl's body.

"Hey Isabel... I half expected you not to come, but I'm happy that you did." Veronica's voice was sincere and humble and after she gestured for Isabel to come in, she led the way down the few steps into her living area.

Her room was identical to Isabel's in layout only. She had an oriental theme throughout her whole place and even the couch and chair were unique in their design with high sides that curved over to give them the look and feel of a huge bathtub. Isabel took in the other sights, specifically the ridiculous way the girls kimono was hugging her ass, swaying side to side as she made her way to the couch. She followed her into the space and sat on the chair adjacent to the couch. To her right, on an accent table was, what had to be, the harness for her dildos. Even though Isabel had no personal knowledge of such things she could tell it was very high-end.

"It's super comfortable and secure. You can wear it naked too. Not that you have to, it... it's just what I prefer when I use it." Veronica's voice dropped away like she was embarrassed to say that out loud.

"Look Vern. Like I said yesterday, I don't know that I want to go through with this, and I wanted to come today to see if we could work on being friends. Isabel could see the concern on Veronica's face and watched her shake her head from side to side.

"You still don't get it do you? All you have in this world Isabel is your word... you know, your character... what makes you who you are. Not following through with this is like taking a shot at my character." Her eyes were borderline pleading Isabel noticed.

"Ok... how about this. I use my win to get you to reverse your arrangement with Dillon, that way I honor you and you can do something nice for him." Isabel felt very proud of the idea that just popped into her head.

"Normally I could've lived with that except yesterday after the tournament I went to Dillon's and told him I wasn't going to hold him to being spit roasting by me and Nathan. I told him I took advantage of a situation that he didn't have all the facts, so I told him it was off the table." The girl looked at Isabel and thought she could see some respect in her eyes, but she had to continue. "And before you think too highly of me, he asked if we could reduce the bet to just me fucking him. I said it wasn't necessary, but he insisted, so unfortunately, I cannot renege on his wishes."

Isabel stared at Veronica with her mouth open then gave her head a shake. "So, you offered to kybosh the whole thing, but he WANTED you to fuck him anyway?"

Veronica nodded her head, then reached beside her and grabbed her phone, looked for something on it then handed it to Isabel. "Read the text and watch the video." Was the only instruction.

Just so you know how wrong your bitchy friend is... guess who I met at the tub room tonight 😊

Isabel hit play on the dark image. At first it was hard to make anything out but there was an unmistakable schlepping sound. It sounded like Leticia and... then she could see a better image as the video zoomed out. In the video you could clearly see a head rising and falling between, what had to be Nathan's black legs. The owner of the bobbing head made a few more quick bobs than slowly pulled up, releasing a lot of black cock and there... as plain as day, was Dillon's face! Well Dillon's face full of Nathan's cock that is. The camera slowly panned up to Nathan's face and he mouthed his words in such a way it was easy to read his lips...*THIS IS HIS SECOND TIME. DUDE LOVES IT!*

Please delete this, Vernie. I don't want anyone else to see this. I just wanted you to know that girl was full of crap!

"I'm guessing I'm the girl who's full of crap?" Isabel was still reeling over the video, how had she been so wrong about Dillon's situation? He clearly wasn't being forced into sucking Nathan's big cock. Even she could tell he was enjoying himself. "Well like I said... I need to stop pretending I know people." She handed the phone back to Veronica who deleted the messages and video.

"It's like some type of weird superpower." Veronica started, "It's like I can read the sexual energy people give off, and I just kind of help them... get there. I want you to know Isabel, I've never or would I ever coerce someone or blackmail them into something they didn't want to do... despite what you've heard. That boy you were referring to, the one who left the school last year? It had nothing to do with me spreading rumors... he started them." Isabel gave her a doubtful look.

"Sure, it all started over one of my bets and he seemed happy to play along, except when I went to his room, he said there was no way I was fucking his ass, so I said no problem and started to pack up. I teased him for sure, but I made no threats. Just as I was about to leave, he grabbed me from behind and dragged me back inside and threw me on the couch. He pulled his sweatpants down and told me to suck his cock and get it nice and wet for my asshole. I laughed it off and tried to get up and he slapped my face and shoved me to the floor. He stood over me with both fists clenched and threatened me with violence if I didn't do as he said... he kept calling me a stuck-up fucking cock tease."

Isabel could tell she was telling the truth and got up from her chair and sat beside her wrapping both her arms around her. "My god Veronica... that's terrible. I'm so sorry." She whispered to the crying girl.

"I...I... went straight to Pietro's home when I got out and I told him and his wife everything. Next thing I know they had security at his door, and they had a big meeting right then and there... and you know what? He didn't even deny it. He said I wanted it and that I brought it on with my betting." Veronica took a few more minutes to collect herself. "Thankfully they expelled him, and he had 24 hours to leave the premises, which he used to tell people I started a campaign to blemish his name because he wouldn't let me fuck him! Some people knew me better, but others were more than happy to believe it. Even Jason must've believed it because he's the only one who would've told you!"

Isabel felt her stomach get tight. "Actually, I heard it from Dillon. That's why I felt you were making him do something he didn't want to. As for Jason, he's the reason why I came back in to apologize to you before our game. He seems very fond of you and made me see things differently and I trust his judgement."

"He is one of the good guys that Jason." Veronica smiled at her. "He really likes you; you know. I mean he's never said anything to me, but I can tell... he's smitten." This caused Isabel to blush as her feelings for Jason were still fresh and developing. Trying to change the subject Isabel decided to explore her earlier comment.

"So, this superpower you have, how does that work?" She squeezed the girl's shoulders and made her giggle.

"I guess years and years of therapy." Veronica laughed and Isabel removed her arms and turned her knees towards the girl. "I know my life looks wonderful on the outside and truth be told I do have it very good... but it's come at a price; do you know what I mean Isabel?" The Italian girl shook her head.

"Let's just say that my blessed body has also been a curse. I've been objectified since the earliest days of my development. Men... men of authority, hell even men in my family have felt my body is for their amusement. I had uncles who thought patting my ass or making some lewd comment about my bathing suit was a compliment. Older guys at school who would corner me in locker rooms and make me strip or blow them. More than one teacher touched and fondled my ass inappropriately... even my oldest brother teased me that his perfect birthday gift from me would be my ass grinding on his cock." Veronica was once again choked up.