It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the blonde was nearing another orgasm, Isabel tangled her right fist into the hair that had long fallen from its pretty up due and pulled the girl back so her back was pressed against her breasts. Her left hand grabbed the front part of her hip bone and held her there as she pounded the girl through multiple orgasms, only this time she didn't slow down... didn't stop... there would be no rest!

The whole room was filled with wet sloshing sounds, grunts, skin slapping skin, and high-pitched cries that were borderline wolf like. The cushions on the couch were once again getting sprayed by Veronica's orgasm and the stain spread, looking like someone spilled a whole pitcher of water.

"Oh god! Oh god.... Isa... oh god! I... can't ... stop... cummmming!"

If Isabel heard her, she paid no attention as her own orgasm was about to break past the last of her control. The anal passage of this blonde vixen was literally squeezing the life out of her cock, and each thrust in and out was getting tighter, causing her too much pleasure! She let go of the girls blonde hair and grabbed the other hip and began to fuck Veronica so hard she was being lifted off the cushions! So, close she thought... She needed to have her release!

Veronica was about to tap out and tell Isabel she couldn't take anymore when she felt one final thrust smash against her ass, and she could feel the cock inside swell. Instinctively she put her hands on her stomach and gasped! She could feel the shaft of her humongous cock! It was throbbing... it was... EXPLODING!

"OH FUUUUUUUCCKKK!" Almost simultaneously both girls cried out!

Veronica began to spasm with yet another orgasm as she felt Isabel's hot, molten like, cum splatter deep inside her bowels. She could feel the cock throb and the pursuing shots of cum invading her deepest areas. She couldn't help but watch as her stomach was expanding, her six pack abs disappearing.

Isabel lost count on how many shots blasted from her cock, but she knew each one felt better than the last and she revelled in the release! After several minutes, she gave her head a little shake and suddenly felt concerned about her now silent friend.

"Vern? Vern, are you ok?" She softly inquired. Her caring persona had come back, and she shuttered at the thought of her beastial actions. "Vern... talk to me."

Veronica's head was now flush on the wet seat cushion of her couch, caught up in so many emotions... the strongest of those feeling like she was so conquered, so possessed... so full!

"Just don't move for a minute, ok Isabel?" She loved how she felt right now!

"Yeah, yeah of course. Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Isabel was trying not to sound panicked, but she knew she lost control... again.

"I think you destroyed me..." The words hit Isabel hard, and she was now really starting to panic.

"I'm so sorry Vern! I... I just got caught up... and... oh fuck!" Isabel felt the girl's body vibrate and realised Veronica was giggling.

"In a good way you dope! As in no one or nothing is ever going to compare to the amazing fucking I got here today! It's all down hill from here." She giggled again.

Isabel relaxed and joined in the giggling. "Yeah, well let's just say I won't be forgetting this anytime soon either!" She began to pull her cock from its' beautiful ass prison, but Veronica tensed up.

"Wait, wait, Isabel. Uhm... we need something to... uhm... catch all this cum. I feel 3 months pregnant, and I doubt my ass will be able to close for quite some time."

Isabel looked around but saw no viable options, but an idea popped into her head. "Vern? Lean back and wrap your arms around my neck and I'll pick you up by your knees and I'll walk us into your bathroom."

"Are you serious? You think you can do that?"

Isabel squatted down enough to get her hands under Veronica's shins and the girl quickly reached behind her shoulders to grab the back of Isabel's neck. "Only one way to find out." Isabel said and began to pick her friend up. The counterbalance of Veronica's arms and the fact that her colossal cock was still hard and chest deep in her friend, the act was actually pretty easy and the two made it up the two steps into the bathroom, right to the shower. "Uhm... a little help here." She motioned her foot towards the shower door.

Veronica brought her left hand to the latch and gave the door a gentle pull. Isabel stuck her foot through and together they made it inside. At this point both girls were outright laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing. Isabel slid her hands to the blondes waist and slowly lifted her off her cock, which was now just starting to soften. As soon as the head of her cock pulled out a small waterfall of cum came out of Veronica's abused asshole.

After the bulk had been released to the floor, Veronica put her feet down on the floor with Isabel still holding her up for balance. She looked down at her stomach and her 6-pack had slowly reappeared, with the invading contents pooled across the shower floor. Looking down, Veronica gasped at the volume of cum that came out of her. "Holy Jesus! That's a lot of cum Isabel. It would take a guy a year to produce that much cum, and that's if they jerked off every night!"

Isabel had turned on the shower and started rinsing herself and Veronica off. Her hands were pretty much glued to her most recent fuck toy as she massaged and rubbed it lightly trying to reduce any discomfort that remained.

"A girl could get used to that much attention." Veronica moaned. She looked down to her right and could see that Isabel's once massive cock had shriveled up to that of a micro penis. "Isabel? How did... you know... your cock. How?"

Isabel once again went through her entire story, but she didn't mind. It was actually very therapeutic talking to other people about it, something she never had the luxury of before. The whole time she was telling Veronica her story she explored the blondes hot, fit body and was in no rush to complete either task. When she did finally finish, she wrapped her arms around Veronica from behind.

"I know we sort of covered this earlier, but I hope you can understand why I need you to keep this between us. I'm slowly starting to open up to some people, but I need to do this my way, at my speed, so... please Vern, tell no one. Not even your besties... can you promise me that?" She was now whispering into Veronica's left ear.

"On one condition." The blonde girl stated, and Isabel stiffened at her statement.

"What condition is that, Veronica?" Isabel inquired with a touch of apprehension.

At that moment, Veronica spun around and stood face to face, nipple to nipple with her Italian friend. "Can we do this again?" She searched Isabel's eyes for a positive sign.

Isabel smiled and relaxed a little. "You'd like me to fuck your ass again? I suppose that could be arranged." She watched Veronica's smile form too.

"Like more than once?" Veronica pushed the envelope.

"OK... what were you thinking?" Isabel started rubbing the girls shapely bottom.

"I'm guessing everyday would be out of the question?" She was somewhat serious, but she knew it wasn't realistic, as she watched Isabel giggle. "I don't know... when I really need it or when you really want to? There's not much that I wouldn't give up, sell, or lose to have you fuck me with that ass busting beast you have. In fact, you are now my "beast"! I could never use a dildo ever again!"

Despite the outrageousness of Veronica's outburst, Isabel could see sincerity and vulnerability in the girls blue eyes. Her hands continued to massage and fondle her heart shaped bottom, while she looked up at the ceiling like she was contemplating something. Thoughts of the relationship Leticia and Thomas had developed played through her mind.

"Tell you what Vern. I don't think this is something we can necessarily schedule, and I'm not sure what the future holds for either of us. If you can assure me that we can respect each others personal lives and if one of us needs to put an end to this that there'll be no hard feelings..." She gave Veronica's ass a firm two hand grab, pulling her tight, "I'll do everything in my power to give this what it needs... as much as we can. Deal?"

"Now that's a deal I can live with!" Veronica embraced the Italian beauty in a deep hug. "I'm so glad we can be friends Isabel!"

To be continued....