It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 07

Story Info
Good news... Katie's back, let the fun continue.
11.8k words
4.8
2.3k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
166 Followers

**I trust that returning readers recognised that what was published as my story on March 4/23 was not mine. I don't know how something like that happens and so far, any attempt to get the mistake rectified has fallen short. I'm hoping resubmitting will, at best, rectify the situation and, at least, not cause confusion should someone wish to read through the story chronologically. If you're reading this and you have no idea what I'm talking about, then I'm grateful the issue has been dealt with. Let's try this again... **

Hey folks, welcum to chapter 7! It is the long-awaited return of Katie, who finally gets to visit Isabel at her new school.

Emotions may get raw, but the fun is never far behind!

Thank you for reading this series and while I do have a few other ideas scratching to come out, I have an ending in place for this one, I'm just not sure how many more chapters it will take to get there.

It's been pointed out that there are occasional grammar and spelling mistakes and I apologize for them. I do proofread several times, which usually creates slight changes, but in the end, I'm putting a lot of trust in Microsoft. I hope any oversight doesn't cause the reader too much grief. ­

This is just a fun hobby for me and to keep my brain active too!

C_T

******************************************************************

As Isabel made her way to Leticia's office, she reflected on her first full week here at Epicaste. There were a lot of firsts, some new friends, and a fair share of emotional rollercoasters. Things ended on a high note yesterday, with an afternoon of anal debauchery with Veronica. Their relationship had a dramatic shift after the two got to know each other both personally and intimately.

Isabel smiled to herself as she thought of the phone call, she had with Jason last night. He was concerned about her and what had happened at the badminton tournament with Vern, but she was able to put his mind at ease and told him the two had come to an understanding. That was understating things considerably, but she felt it was best to keep things on the QT, for now anyway.

It bothered her that she was starting to have so many secrets now. For her entire life she only had the one big secret, but now she was keeping things from Katie, which she never did, and she's also asked at least two others to keep their interactions private. She hadn't even told Katie about Veronica. What happened with Niomi seemed natural and was easy to share, but the whole anal thing with Vern... well it was a little too close to home. The pact that she and Katie made was getting more and more difficult to abide by and Katie's obsession with anal was just so much like Veronica's. Not only did she feel like she was betraying her best friend but the desire to 'do her', was also escalating.

"Maybe it's a good thing I have this appointment with Leticia." She mused out loud.

She was greeted by Thomas in his usual happy manner, but she still felt herself blush as it was the first time, she saw him after she secretly watched Leticia orally dominate him last week. She sat for only a few moments until Leticia stuck her head out of her door and called her in.

"Good morning, Isabel! It's so nice to see you again. Did you celebrate your victory this weekend?" Leticia was always so bubbly and sweet, but she looked especially amazing today, with a tight black dress and a see through white sweater draped over her shoulders. Her long black hair was in her patented braid, but it was held up in a messy bun with those hair accessories that look like chop sticks. This look only accented her beautiful Olive face and deep brown eyes. Her large mouth was outlined by her thick lips accentuated with a deep maroon lip gloss, all framed by her fashion model smile.

"Uh... yeah. I had dinner with a friend, nothing crazy."

"Well good for you, you deserved it! I still can't believe how exciting it was!" She beamed at Isabel.

"It was nice of you to come watch; I wasn't expecting that." Isabel offered to her counsellor.

Leticia smiled gracefully and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, a number of my students were playing, so I felt it was a good opportunity to see how their interactions with the other students were going."

Of course, thought Isabel, chastising herself for thinking she was that special.

"So, Isabel... I'd like to use our time today for you to air out your experiences this being your first week. Anything at all... the good, the bad, and whatever else you can think of."

Isabel let that sink in and quickly shuffled through the week's events and upon reflection there were some things she felt she needed to address. "How much time we got?" She chuckled, "It's been a very interesting week."

"As much time as you need Isabel. I have a light day today and can be very flexible, so we can talk about as much or as little as you'd like." She knew the transition into a school was tough enough but seeing her and Thomas must've been very stressful for the young student.

After a sip of her water, Isabel started breaking down her week. She began with the easy stuff and proceeded to tell Leticia how impressed she was with her professors and the classes. How she met a few new friends including Jason. She spent a little more time talking about Jason than she intended, and she could tell Leticia was taking some mental notes. After 15 minutes of everyday things, she paused and blew out her breath.

"That sounds ominous." Leticia suggested.

"Yeah well, this is kinda the big stuff and I'm trying to decide how much to tell you."

"I can understand that, but keep in mind I think we've both learned a lot about each other." Leticia raised her right eyebrow, and the meaning was not lost on Isabel.

"You've got a point" The Italian girl replied. "I had 2 different sex partners this past week and generally everything was good, but I noticed something and it's kind of freaking me out." Isabel leaned forward with her forearms across her thighs.

"Well, that doesn't sound so bad. I know you had said you were a virgin when you got here, so I can see you having some questions about it. Were your encounters with a male or female?"

Isabel looked up at her counsellor, trying to gauge the rationale for the question, but it was Leticia, and this is what she did. "Uhm... well both were with females." She admitted bashfully.

Leticia looked a little caught off guard but recovered quickly. "Interesting, I mean you couldn't stop talking about Jason earlier... I had just assumed, which is pretty stupid for someone in my line of work isn't it?" Leticia jokingly degraded herself.

"Yeah, well he's a whole other topic. I think I really like him, and we get along so well, but I don't know. You know what my experience with boys in the past was like... I'm not sure if I can go back there yet."

"You are right, I think that's a discussion for later. Why don't you tell me what's got you concerned about the encounters you've had?"

Isabel laid out the general idea of her hook ups with Niomi and Veronica. She didn't use any names, nor did she get into the explicit details about the sex acts themselves... no, her concern was about losing control. In both instances, she started off as careful and caring, being very mindful of her partners pleasure, but at some point, and usually as her own excitement peaked, she would turn into someone, or something else. She was very dominant and even aggressive, which is scary considering what she's working with. She'd never experienced anything like this before or all those years her and Katie fooled around. When she felt like she had exhausted all the details she could think of, she sat patiently looking at Leticia, hoping she could shed some light on this for her.

"So, these moments when you feel that you got overly dominant, were you verbally abusive? Did you ignore any pleas to stop or go easy?" The girl looked at Leticia, as to consider her questions, then shook her head no.

"Did either girl complain or ask you why you did what you did?" Again, the student shook her head.

"Isabel... there's a phenomenon that can occur with some men who are, for arguments sake, hung like a bull, and it's likely caused by the high testosterone levels they carry because of their endowments. It's possible you too carry some of that in you, after all, you are... rather large are you not?"

Isabel nodded in confirmation and blushed heavily.

"While it's not a medical opinion, there is research data that indicates the so-called BIG COCK RULE is real to many... and not just men. Immense size can elicit feelings of dominance and acting upon them is instinctive, so is being submissive to them. Now based on what you've told me, in both instances the women were very receptive to that side of you and more importantly it wasn't who you were in the beginning or the end. Your concern for their pleasure and overall well being was still paramount in your mind. In fact, I think I could argue that a part of you was giving them something they were desiring, and you fulfilled that for them. Does that make sense dear?"

Isabel had sat back in her chair taking this all in and part of her was feeling a little better, but she still had a few more questions. "That does make some sense Leticia... but why was I never like that with Katie? And... I know this is personal, but is Thomas like that with you?" If she offended the counsellor with the last question, she didn't show it.

"Your relationship with Katie has so many different layers considering how you met and how long you've been friends... PLUS you have both sworn off any real form of penetration and I believe penetration is a big catalyst, as you are technically invading another person's personal space or spaces." Leticia smiled at her metaphor." As far as Thomas and I were concerned... no he wasn't like that with me at all. In fact, he was very passive, and he allowed me to be as aggressive or gentle as I wanted. But you must remember that he suffered from HSDD for many years and even though he's moving forward, I believe being aggressive or dominant for him would be a turnoff or a trigger. However, I'm not aware of his bedroom antics in his personal life so I am just speculating."

Isabel was wondering if the tenses Leticia was using while talking about Thomas, were on purpose... did they discontinue their arrangement?

The two women sat in silence for a few minutes and Isabel had to concede that she did feel better. With no real experience using her... secret, it was a bit overwhelming, but in a good way. They continued to talk about Isabel's feelings regarding her hook ups and Leticia expressed how happy she in fact took a leap of faith as she had suggested and even better was the positive reaction, she experienced with both. The conversation and meeting were coming to a natural conclusion and Isabel was putting her things together in anticipation of leaving. It was then that Leticia had one more thing she needed to share...

"Before you go Isabel, there's one more thing I want to put out there for you to think about. I realize your past with young men has not been overly successful, but I also know that this is where your true heart desires fall, a husband, a home and even maybe some children. You need to believe that this is attainable dear, it's not a fantasy. Relationships and marriages come in a wide variety, and each has their own set of inner workings. If I can have happiness in marriage Isabel... anyone can. My love and my passion work together but it starts with meeting the right person and it becomes possible with humility and honesty. Most people would think my marriage is bonkers... but it works for us. We both took our leap of faith and put the hard questions on the table and in the end, we found a way to make it work. I'm not saying Jason is the guy dear, but one day you'll have to have those hard conversations and it's best not to put hem off."

Isabel stared at her counsellor, and she knew everything she said was the truth, but getting there was the mystery. "How do I have that conversation with a man Leticia? What do I say? Hey, I really like you, but you need to know I'm hung like a horse and love to use it? Think your butt can take it?" No sooner did the words leave Isabel's mouth, she shook her head and chuckled at the ridiculousness of her statement.

Leticia offered a smile of condolence. "I wish I had the answer to that question dear. I'm not so clear on the how as I am on the must. When the time is right, with the right man, you'll figure it out... I'm sure of that." With her last note of advice, Leticia leaned in and gave the girl a hug. "Your life is a journey Isabel, not a destination. Enjoy the opportunities as they arise and deal with the issues in the same manner." She whispered.

Isabel walked out of her office and stopped at Thomas's desk to see when her next appointment was.

"Okay Ms. Piteranni... I've got you in for next Wednesday at 8:45am. Is that good?" Isabel nodded her head. "I won't be here next week, but Leticia pretty much runs this place anyway." He spoke.

"Oh... where are you going to be Thomas?"

"Well... I just got engaged on Friday and I'm travelling with my fiancé to visit and tell her parents the good news."

"WOW! That's exciting Thomas! Congratulations!" Isabel offered him a hug. After a few more pleasantries, Isabel left and right away she thought about Leticia. She knew this was always a possibility, but their relationship had been so pivotal in her and Pietro's happiness. She wondered how she was going to cope.

**

Things were pretty routine for the next few days and in the eyes of Isabel, the week couldn't move fast enough. She spent a lot of time getting caught up with her schoolwork, she needed to have the weekend completely free with Katie coming. She ran into Veronica for the first time on Tuesday, the girl was suspiciously unseen all-day Monday, but she assured everyone she just needed a day off. Of course, seeing her was a combination of awkward and exciting since it was the first time since their hook up Sunday. Their friendship had definitely taken a turn for the better and both girls were excited about going forward. Veronica had tried to get a repeat performance, but Isabel had to ask for a rain check as all her spare time was dedicated to freeing up her weekend. Veronica was excited about meeting her friend Katie and plans were made to hit the Halloween bash together.

Isabel had lunch with Niomi on Wednesday before class, and sadly had to decline her invitation to fuck her senseless for all the same reasons she told Veronica. The hardest part of the week, other than waiting for Katie's arrival Thursday night was having no time at all for Jason. He was very understanding and made a point of not letting her feel bad, as he too was excited to meet Katie and was looking forward to the weekend.

She finished class early on Thursday and decided she needed to blow off some nervous energy. She wasn't sure why she was nervous, after all it was her Katie-bear. Maybe it has something to do with her recent encounters or introducing them to Katie, but either way she knew she needed to get a quick sweat on before she departed for the airport.

In her limited time, Isabel chose to run the track as it was both the quickest and easiest way to burn energy. After 30 minutes, she figured it was a good time to hit the showers, she didn't want to feel rushed. Locating herself by the private showers once again, she was surprised when Veronica's friend Jade come up to a locker close to her. They made eye contact and smiled politely at each other.

"Jade... right?" Isabel inquired.

"Uhm... yes. I'm sorry I've seen you around, but I don't know your name." the Oriental girl apologized.

"That's okay, my name is Isabel. I'm friends with Jason and Veronica." The Italian girl smiled.

The look on Jade's face was tough to read as the mention of Veronica's name seemed to have startled her a little bit. Picking up on her brief uncertainty, Isabel quickly added, "Well... truth be told Vern and I just agreed to be friends recently, we had a tough beginning." She chuckled.

That seemed to take the tension out of Jade's shoulders as she smiled. "I'm surprised you use the private showers... I mean you're so pretty, is all." Jade blushed heavily with her compliment.

"Well, if beauty was the only requirement, I'd expect you to be doing cartwheels in the middle of the shower room." Isabel joked back. "Seriously... I think you're very pretty Jade. I really love the short bob on you, it totally suits your face!"

Once again, the oriental girl blushed. "Th... thank you. My mom said it made me look pretty." She had her towel around her waist and her almost non-existent breast were sitting firmly on her chest with her nipples making a definite statement. She reached under her towel and pulled off her shorts and threw her stuff in the locker.

Isabel was curious at her degree of privacy, but she was by no means judging her. It just seemed odd this little oriental fox would be so conservative. She had nice full hips, a rounder bottom than the average Asian girl, and her legs were muscular but very feminine. Fortunately, this girls' need for privacy made her feel better about how careful she was. With a click of the locker, Jade gave her a cute little wave and turned to get into one of the private showers. Unbeknownst to her, part of her towel got trapped in the locker door and when she turned herself away from the locker, her towel did not go with her... in fact it went straight to the floor. Her gasp was made in terror and Isabel immediately tried to get her towel off the floor for her, but it was stuck in the locker good. She looked up to Jade and as her gaze shifted, she saw, what was undeniably a small cock and balls. The look on Jade's face was sheer panic and to make things worse, there were oncoming voices of a bunch of girls returning to the locker room. Without thinking Isabel moved towards the girl and wrapped her up in a bear hug and pretended to be play fighting with her.

"Come on girl! You can put up a better fight than that!" She acted up the part. "Just for that you're going to wash my feet!" The passing group of girls laughed and teasingly called 'catfight' as Isabel guided Jade into one of the stalls. When the door closed behind them, Isabel looked down at the shorter girl.

"You ok Jade? That was pretty scary for a second."

Jade could see the sincerity in the Italian girls face and blushed as she looked down. "Thanks Isabel... what you did for me was.... I really appreciate it." Tears were trying not to escape her distinctive eyes.

"Hey! It's all good. I totally understand about wanting privacy." She rubbed her back and eased off of the hug. Not wanting to embarrass the girl any further she made her turn to exit the shower stall and leave her to herself, but before she could open the door, she felt a small hand on her arm.

"Does it freak you out Isabel? You know... that I'm not a real girl?" Her eyes were searching for the taller girls reaction.

"Honestly Jade... not in the least. If it's any consolation, I had no idea! Too me you're a very pretty, hot, exotic girl. You should be proud of who you are!" Isabel turned back in to face the girl.

"You're very sweet... I mean clearly, I wasn't going to make it as a boy." She looked down at herself and gestured with her hand. "Not to mention I always felt like I was meant to be a girl, but I can't make the decision to... you know... cut, cut." She made a scissors gesture.

"I could never suggest what I think is right or wrong for you Jade, but from my perspective I think you're stunning! Do your friends know? "

"Most of them... well my close friends. I don't think I'm ready to wear the 'Hello I'm a transexual" tag on my shirt yet.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
166 Followers