It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her comment made Isabel smile, as she thought about her own situation. To lighten the mood she brought up Veronica. "I'm guessing Vern knows... am I right?" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down. That elicited a series of cute giggles from the oriental girl.

"Oh ya... she knows! I believe it's the only reason she'll even bet with me." She snorted, "But I guess you could say it's a bit of a win/win for both of us."

"So have you ever... you know, tried it with a guy?" The Italian girl queried.

"Yeah, back in high school, my senior year. It was my first real year of gender transition. Couple of guys... you know, oral stuff. I guess it wasn't so gay for them to just get sucked off. I met a few people here, but it was Veronica who helped me out. She was the first person I told outside of my family and childhood friends. She set me up with her friend Nathan... he's gay. We hooked up a few times for a blowjob and he did, you know (She passed her finger through circle made by her other thumb and finger). It was good, real good actually!" She brought her hands about eight inches apart, "He was big too! But I think he's more into legit guys. I felt like the whole thing was a favour to Vern, but it was pretty awesome and Vern, well... she keeps me pretty happy." She looked down at the floor from her embarrassment. "I guess I sound pretty pathetic huh?"

"What? Not at all! I get it... it's a big adjustment for you too. Just give yourself some time and I'm sure you'll find happiness or the right guy, or maybe both?" Isabel shrugged her shoulders up to accent her comment.

"You know, you're really easy to talk to. I can't believe I'm standing here naked, in a shower, talking so open to you."

"Can I share something with you Jade." She wasn't sure why, but Isabel wanted to let this girl know she wasn't alone in what she was dealing with. The smaller girl nodded her head, so Isabel went for it. "You're not the only one going through this."

Jade's face was picture of confusion until Isabel dropped her towel and gestured her to look lower. "Wha... oh my god! Seriously? I never would have known, you're so gorgeous!" Jade was both excited and relieved that this girl was just like her. "Oh my god... who knows?"

"A few people I trust and... now you." She leaned down to give the smaller girl another hug.

"We tiny, cocked girls have to stick together right?" Jade beamed at her new friend.

"Well... actually, I'm a little more complicated than that." Isabel indicated. "Will you trust me for about two minutes?" Isabel could see the confusion again. "Look... just turn around for a minute, ok? Trust me."

Jade nodded and turned so her backside was facing Isabel. Immediately Isabel started massaging the girls shoulders while her eyes enjoyed the view of her ass. She just needed a little mental stimulation to get her point across. Her hands slowly worked down Jade's back, along her lats to the indent above her waist, until she had both of her hands resting on the bones of her hips.

"If you ask me, I think Nathan needs some medical help... you have the perfect ass for fucking." She was worried she might sound like she's coming on strong, but she was telling the truth and as she rubbed her hips, she slowly slid down to the bottom of her round cheeks and kneaded them softly. Her secret was waking up in a hurry!

"That's what Veronica said too." She sighed as the hands roaming her bum felt really good. "Too bad you weren't a top Isabel, you sure know how to..." Something was bumping her ass and she knew where Isabel's hands were, she slowly turned around expecting to see a little hard on like hers but instead she saw...

"HOLY... FUCKING...WHAT THE?"

Isabel was almost full mast when Jade got her first look and after the initial shock the poor girl was flabbergasted and silent. Isabel brought both her hands up to Jade's shoulders and held them there. "As I was saying, I'm a little more complicated. Oh, and just to set the record straight... I DO TOP."

Jade shot a look straight into Isabel's eyes after that comment. "There's no way something like this would fit! Would it?" Her eyes were quickly scanning back and forth between Isabel's.

"Well..." Isabel whispered, "Maybe we could find out one day, I mean... if you'd like."

Jade bit her lower lip, let out a little squeak and nodded her head vigorously. The whole thing was adorable, and Isabel smiled as she once again wrapped the smaller oriental girl in a hug, but this time her hands slid down and cupped both her bum cheeks. "Me too Jade... me too."

**

Isabel was still shaking her head as she walked to the arrivals section at the airport. She understood why she decided to share her secret with Jade, but after that, things went a little sideways. What was with the ass groping, and the, yes I top thing? Admittedly the transgirl was kind of hot but why the sudden interest? Was it because she admitted she liked getting fucked by Nathan's big cock? Even now she could feel her cock wanting to respond just thinking about the shower and her hands on her ass...

"Jesus Izzy, what the fuck's the matter with you?" She quietly scolded herself.

She stepped behind a small group of people, trying to look over them to see if she could see Katie. Her stomach immediately started flip, flopping as she panned the out coming group of passengers. Never had she been more excited about seeing her friend than right at this moment!

"IZZZZZZZYYYYYY!" Came this high-pitched squeal that got everyone's attention. Isabel looked to her right and she watched a sea of people part as this tiny blonde pixie came rushing forward. Dressed as she was, many likely thought she was a young girl running to her mom, wearing a light colored jean jacket and a Winnie the Pooh backpack.

Isabel started making her way towards her friend and the minute they made eye contact she froze in her tracks... Tinker Bell was coming in hot!

"Oh my god! IZZY!!" Katie jumped, wrapping her arms and legs around her best friend and immediately applied her Boa Constrictor patented hug.

Isabel started crying as her friend clamored on and on about missing her and loving her and it made Isabel's heart melt. She cupped her hands under those familiar bum cheeks and held on for dear life.

The display of affection was generating a lot of looks. Some with huge smiles at the obvious reunion of the two girls and some of disgust as they immediately assumed they were lesbians making a scene in public. Ignorant to everything they whispered back and forth in each others ears and rejoiced in moment.

Eventually, they were able to finally separate themselves as Isabel let her friends' legs back to the floor. The build up to this day was bigger than either girl picked up on and the raw emotion had taken the toll on both of them. They just stood facing each other for a few minutes each taking in vision of beauty in front of them.

"You look amazing Izzy! My god, you're glowing right now!

"Back at you Katie-bear. I forgot how breathtaking you truly are and what's up with your butt? Is it just me or did it get even firmer?" Isabel smiled as she watched her best friend look back and contort her body to check out her own ass.

"You like? I've been doing 2 weeks straight of hard-core butt building stuff at the gym. I didn't think it made much of a difference to be honest." Katie turned back to look up at Isabel.

"Oh I definitely like! Maybe I noticed because I haven't seen you in so long, plus I do have an intimate relationship with every curve of your body." Isabel raised her right eyebrow, highlighting her point.

"Unless you want to be playing electric slide right here in the middle of the airport, you better watch your P's and Q's young lady!" Her stern look made both girls break out in laughter.

After retrieving her bag from the carousel, well actually it was sitting on the floor, their initial reunion was longer than they realized. In the back seat of the Uber the two of them laughed and squeaked the whole ride as they caught up on all the stuff that didn't make into their regular catch-up phone calls. Katie leaned in and gave Isabel a kiss on her nose causing the Uber driver to swerve slightly as he was eyeing them up in his rear-view mirror. The two girls looked at each other and once again laughed.

"That was from your folks! I had dinner with them last night and they wanted me to pass on a kiss, you already got the hug." She smirked.

"And here I thought you just wanted to kiss me because I was hot." Isabel joked back.

Katie could see the driver in the rear-view mirror listening in, so she decided to spice things up. "Oh, don't you worry girlfriend... you'll get yours when I'm sitting on your face." They could actually hear the driver groan and once again the two friends were laughing, and Katie even snorted a few times.

Isabel watched her friends face as they drove through the grounds past the main building to her dorm. She had no doubt her face looked the same when she got here two weeks ago, it was a lot to take in compared to what they had back in Virginia. The Uber driver got out of the car like he was going to help the girls but they both knew he was just trying to catch a look before they left so Isabel decided to one up her bestie. She put her hand on the pixie girls ass...

"C'mon... I need this on my face right now!" Isabel moaned in lust!

They both looked over their shoulder and the poor guy was so stunned; he probably didn't realize he was grabbing his dick through his pants. The girls giggled uncontrollably as they entered the building. Isabel saw no one she knew, so she escorted her friend up the stairs to her dorm room. She so very badly wanted to introduce Katie to her small network of friends and show her off, but she was also glad to have a little one on one privacy time with her.

Katie just gawked and whistled through the whole process and when they entered Isabel's room, she just stood at the opening trying to take it all in.

"Holy Mackerel with spaghetti on top! How can your parents pull this off?" Katie was beyond shocked at the space her friend called a temporary home.

"I know, right?! I asked my parents more than once, but they basically told me to shush and enjoy... so that's what I'm doing." Isabel gave her friend a brief tour eventually bringing her and her things upstairs to the loft.

Immediately Katie put her bag down and peeled her Pooh bear backpack off and sat on the very large bed. She bounced up and down a few times and smiled. "Oh I love your new work bench!" She teased. "Is this where you do all your... hammering?"

Isabel shook her head and grabbed her friends hand yanking her up from the bed causing a surprised squeak from the pixie. "Come on my one-track minded best friend, you have to see this." Isabel pulled her friend back downstairs but stopped at the bathroom door and pulled her into the large room. Katie did a spin around admiring the sheer size of the bathroom. "And this is the best part!" Isabel reached for the shower door and disclosed the contents within, "Large rainfall showerhead, wall jets, a seat to relax on, isn't it..." She stopped as she looked back at Katie. "What are you doing?"

"You're kidding right? It's been two long weeks and you show me this shower stall that screams let's have sex! What's it look like I'm doing?" Katie was already down to her bra and panties. "C'mon Izzy... we both need a shower!"

Isabel chuckled as her best friend smacked her ass on her way into the huge shower stall. With the evidence right in front of her the internal debate of who had the better ass, Vern or Katie, continued to play out in her mind. She began removing her clothes and those internal thoughts had already woken her cock and she was half mast by the time she got under the water. She immediately felt those familiar hands grab her cock and a deep lusty loan filled the space.

"My god, I've missed this! Everything just seems perfect when it's in my reach!"

Isabel looked into her friends eyes and saw the authenticity of her words and could only nod her head because she was feeling the exact same way about her best friend.

Katie dropped to her knees and marvelled at her best friend, well after Isabel, and gave it a big kiss on the now engorged crown. "So big boy, you've been busy huh?" She was having a full-on discussion with the giant cock as she slowly corkscrewed her hands up and down enjoying the familiar heartbeat. "Heard you banged an ebony hottie into oblivion." She pushed the cock to Isabel's stomach and went to work on her massive balls. "I'm guessing you boys flooded her with all the delicious cum, didn't you?"

The dynamic of Katie and the reunion she was having with her cock was intoxicating. In between strokes and licks she was having a legit conversation like she was catching up with an old friend.

"Did you do anyone else while Katie-bear was away?"

Isabel looked down, unclear if she was talking to her or her cock and locked eyes with Katie unintentionally. Katie stopped talking and slowly stood up with both her hands reusing to let go of her favorite toy.

"You did, didn't you?" Katie was searching her friends eyes and she saw something she had never seen before... guilt. "Isabel? Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice was soft and non judgemental.

"Oh god Katie... I wanted too so bad! I... just feel... awkward."

"Awkward? Why would anything between us be awkward Izzy? It's never been that way with us. I know you didn't do my mom or brother, so what gives?"

"Yes, there was another one but... but I don't want you to be upset." Katie's eyes squinted like she was trying to understand, but she didn't say a word. "There was this girl, who kinda made strange bets and well I won a badminton tournament, and she wanted me to... fuck her... in the ass." Isabel could barely look at her friend but finally found her eyes, which were the size of dinner plates.

"You fucked... a girl in the ass... with this?" She squeezed a little tighter to emphasize her point. Isabel looked down and nodded her head. "Holy shit Izzy! Why didn't you tell me? How was it? Did she go into orgasmic pleasure? Did you pound her good?"

Isabel, surprised by the supportive tone of her friend choked back a little. "All I could think about was you and how you always talk about it and... part of me felt like I wanted it to be you...like I was cheating on you or something." Isabel stopped talking and looked at her best friends face which, right now, had a look of horror on it.

With reservations, Katie released the big cock and smothered herself in the body of her best friend. The two girls hugged and cried till they weren't able to stand anymore, so they sat on the shower floor with Katie straddled over Isabel's legs, locked in hug that neither ever wanted to end. For over 10 minutes they embraced under the rain of the shower head and cried until neither could cry anymore. Finally with a whisper, Katie broke the silence.

"I love you Isabel Piteranni... more than is humanly possible! I'm so sorry I made you feel guilty... I feel like such a shit." Isabel tried to voice her opinion, but Katie cut her off to continue. "Our agreement was made because we know how much we love one another. For years you encouraged me in my relationships, always putting me first and I might've lost sight of that because until recently, I was your whole world... sexually. I really want you to enjoy your sex life Izzy, with whoever doing whatever makes you happy. I could never be upset with you! I love you Izzy." Katie pulled back so she could see her friends face, a face whose eyes looked puffy and sore from crying so much, hers likely looks the same.

Isabel wanted to feel better but there was still something in her gut that wouldn't release, and she hated herself for what she was about to say, but she knew deep down it had to be said.

"Katie-bear... you're not only my best friend in the whole world, you ARE my world. I'd be nothing without you!" Katie smiled back at her as if confirming she felt the same way. "But... but what if... oh god I can't believe I'm saying this. But what if... I do want it to, be you?" Isabel quickly scanned the girl's face looking for some kind of reaction... and she got one.

"Izzy, do you seriously think I've never hated making the agreement with you? Do you think I tease because it's fun? Ok... it's kinda fun," She smirked, "You have no idea how much I scream your name when I have to use a dildo." She put her hands on her friends face. "We were young when we made that decision and up until recently, I think we both felt it was the right one. I'm not saying it isn't now, but I think it's rational that we may need to re-visit it one day. Preferably one day when we're not both naked and horny in a shower together." She smiled and leaned in to give Isabel a passionate kiss.

Isabel was starting to feel better knowing her friend was struggling like she was. It was usually her that had the level head, but Katie just proved that she too was capable of being the cool headed one.

"So, this girl whose ass you likely destroyed... she reminded you of me?" Isabel nodded slightly. "She must have a rockin butt! I can't wait to meet her!"

Isabel instantly pulled her friend to the tile in a wrestling match and before long Isabel hand her pinned at the shoulders and her cock was once again rock hard between the pixie girl's thighs.

"Oh Ms. Piteranni. You clearly have me where you want me, what is it you're going to do with my body?" Katie did her best to play the damsel in distress, which caused Isabel to grin like a hungry cat.

"Someone promised to sit on my face earlier and I was hoping they were still serious."

"Oh, very serious... why don't you lay down and I'll sit my ass on your pretty face till you tap out!"

With the sour emotions floating away, the instinct and desire was back in full force with both girls. Isabel did as she was asked and laid down while her best friend straddled her face and reached for her favorite toy. Isabel watched the glory of that ass slowly sink to her lips and she was quickly eating her friends ass out with fervor. Katie wound her hands around the titanic pillar of flesh she so loved and began her handy work.

"Whoever cums first loses!" She declared just as Isabel sunk her tongue in her pussy! "Hey! No fair!" Isabel mumbled something but all it did was bring her closer to cumming, so she got back to work. She knew she was going to lose but then, did either of them lose in this game. Isabel's expert tongue and lips had taken Katie's breath away more than once, but she continued her long loving strokes dying to be showered in the fluid she craved. Katie had one more intense orgasm and drove her ass down so hard onto Isabel's face, the poor girl had to tap her bottom to remind her to let her breathe. Once she elevated off her face, she smothered the head of Isabel's cock with slopy kisses and saliva as the girls eruption was getting very close. Isabel's body was turning to stone underneath the pixie and her hips lifted her off the tile floor just as she erupted and what ensued could only be referred to as "white out".

**

After an extensive clean up, the two best friends made their way to the cafeteria and even though Katie declared she was already stuffed with the good stuff, Isabel's grumbling stomach would not be denied. Watching her best friend take in the elaborate sights of Epicaste was putting an unending smile on Isabel's face. She waited so long for this day, and she was so happy to be hanging with her partner in crime again. After explaining how the cafeteria functioned between the two floors, both girls grabbed some kind of pasta dish and found a table away from the crowds so they could continue to catch up.

Isabel finally felt comfortable filling Katie in on the whole Veronica soap opera from their first shaky meeting to her betting ways and of course the tournament outcome. Katie's face was filled with a range of emotions and funny looks but by the end she had to admit she already liked this girl. Of course, that made Isabel laugh because the shared infatuation with anal was definitely common ground for them. Katie was just about to inquire more about the whole Dillon, cocksucking thing when they were interrupted by a sweet voice.