It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you fuckin bitch!" Katie moaned. "Please let me cum! I'm going to burst soon." She slid her two-hand grip up and down in a corkscrewing motion to try to convince her friend. She felt Isabel wrap her higher arm around her neck and grab her closest breast as the lower arm snaked around her waist and pulled her ass back nice and tight. The huge cock started to slowly pull back until it was back where she needed it and the massive head was soon doing exactly what she needed. As Isabel picked up the pace, Katie used her hands to pin the big mushroom head in place and she walked the tightrope for as long as she could until she couldn't hold back any longer. She began to spasm and the two-arm grip got tighter as she started a chain of multiple orgasms... something that only Isabel could produce.

Katie squeezed her thighs together so hard that Isabel didn't even want to try and move and instead just enjoyed listening and feeling Katie run through the waves. Isabel kissed her way to Katies' ear.

"That's my girl. Cum for me Katie-bear... I love you so much!" Her words only triggering another round of after shocks in the girls sopping wet pussy.

"Oh Isabel... I love you too! I'll love you forever!" Katie blew out her breath and relaxed. "Now let's ramp this up!"

The next forty minutes was a combination of powerful thrusts through the pixie's legs, across her pussy and into those slippery fists, and the slow clitoral assault by Isabel's huge mushroom helmet. After the pixie's girl's third climax, the focus had turned to Isabel's overdue ending. At Katie's urging, Isabel began a strong fucking rhythm through the girls slick, but tight legs, slippery pussy, and the powerful hand grips of hell. Katie was working her hands like a slippery meatgrinder as she encouraged, her best friend to let it all go.

"Cum for me Izzy. Show me how much you love this game! How much do you love me? Huh? Think you can fill this pitcher? Come on Izzy! Do for me! Do it for my sexy ass! Show me the money!!"

It seemed almost laughable to go off on a Jerry McGuire quote, but all the words before were the true catalyst. With one final thrust, Isabel pulled her pixie friend to her body as tight as she could, and the shutters began.

"Ooooh, oh fuck!...Oh fuck...OH FUCK.... KATIEEEEE!"

At the last moment Katie brought the pitcher in align with the monstrous hard cock, as trying to move or aim the cock was like bending steel... and then it started. Like a hose on full blast, spraying into an empty five-gallon pail, it made a loud echo as the thick fluid hammered into the container. Jets of cum lasting 3-5 seconds at a time assaulted the pitcher over and over until the sound was now like water jets spaying into water. After a solid 3 minutes Isabel had finally squeezed out the last of her ball juice.

Katie's eyes were getting wider and wider as her friend was coming to a close. She knew her friend came in extra large quantities but what she was witnessing was astounding. As the velocity and quantity started to lessen, Katie had to tilt the pitcher in fear that it was going to dribble out onto the bed. After the final crescendo, Katie open her legs enough to let Isabel pull back and the roll onto her back. Lifting herself to a seated position Katie still couldn't take her eyes of the container.

"Holy shit Izzy!" The little pixie exclaimed.

"What?" Responded a very tired Isabel.

"There's at least two, if not three cups worth off jizz in here! I knew you came a lot, but holly fuck Izzy, how do you produce so much?"

"Probably has something to do with the hot little blonde who treats me oh so nice." Sighed Isabel as she was both giddy and tired from the evenings festivities. She rolled her head sideways to offer her best friend a smile only to see the girl drinking from the pitcher. "Katie! What are you doing?"

Katie tried her best to guzzle the still warm fluid, but it was too thick and too much. After she swallowed about half of the contents, she burped and smiled at Isabel with a big white mustache on her upper lip.

"Got milk?" The pixie girl joked.

"You're so gross sometimes." Isabel giggled.

"Hey! This stuff tastes great! I wish I could drink it all but there's just too much! You think it will keep in the fridge?" Isabel moaned her disgust and rolled over.

"What? What did I say?" Katie was perplexed by the reaction.

To be continued...