It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, ladies. Isabel, it's nice to see you again and this must be the infamous Katie Montgomery." Isabel turned her head to the voice.

"Leticia... Mr. Gonzales! It's so nice to see you too... and yes this is Katie, my best friend in the whole wide world!" Isabel was beaming with so much love and pride even Mr. Gonzales felt it.

Both girls stood up as Katie put her hand out to great the two educators. "Hi! It's really nice to meet you both! Isabel has told me how awesome you guys have been to her and I'd like to say thank you!"

Pietro smiled at the little pixie in front of him. "You are most welcome Ms. Montgomery. Isabel has made a very good impression here at Epicaste in her short time here, isn't that right my love." He turned to his beautiful wife.

"You are correct as always dear. How are you liking our campus so far Katie? Have you been here long?

Katie didn't respond immediately, and Isabel looked at her friend and could see her staring intently at Leticia. She gave her friend a gentle bump with her elbow.

"Oh... I've only been here for a few hours, but I can see why Izzy loves it here, this campus is incredible!" The blonde pixie flashed her gorgeous smile.

To keep the conversation going Isabel turned towards Leticia. "Thomas told me the good news Leticia. Is he still going to work with you when he gets married?" Katie likely didn't catch the look on Leticia's face or the fact that her husband gave her shoulder a little extra squeeze, but Isabel picked up on it right away.

"Yes, yes, it is very exciting times for Thomas, we couldn't be happier for him, and yes he will still be working here but administration felt it was best for him to take on his own office space as he continues training to become a fulltime counsellor, that way he can approach anyone on the team when he needs guidance or assistance." Leticia's face was smiling but her eyes weren't as good at hiding her disappointment.

"It is a good move for Thomas." Mr. G spoke up. "Looks like my girl will be looking for another assistant." He squeezed her shoulders again and Leticia made eye contact with Isabel, as they both knew the underlying double meaning to that comment.

Isabel felt a pinch of guilt for bringing it up and not considering how Leticia may be taking the news, but still, her respect for Mr. Gonzales was at an all time high as he truly wanted his wife to be happy and... satisfied.

"Well..." Letica started, "We'll let you two get back to your food and conversation. It was truly a pleasure to meet you Ms. Montgomery, enjoy your visit with Isabel." After a few courteous nods the Gonzales's made their way from the table and the two girls sat back down.

"Izzy? Is it just me or does that woman have the biggest, sexiest mouth you've ever seen?"

"Is that what happened to your tongue?" Isabel teased the girl.

"I couldn't stop looking at it... she's like an Egyptian sex goddess!" The pixie girl stuttered out.

Isabel knew exactly what she was talking about, as it was the first thing she noticed as well and having seen what she could actually do with it, was a constant threat to giving her an embarrassing boner. "Really? I hardly noticed." Isabel shot back which got a look that said bullshit from Katie.

"Ok, let's eat up. There's someone I want you to meet tonight."

"Ooooooooh!" Katie teased in a high pitch tone before popping another mouthful of the pasta in her mouth.

**

Things were all set up and all that remained was for Dillon to show up. Part of Veronica still felt bad about the whole bet thing with Dillon, but he seemed to be over it considering it was with his insistence this was happening tonight. Her perspective had shifted ever so slightly and even though she was looking forward to tonight, she didn't feel that inner Tiger who was always looking for ways to further dominate or humiliate the receiver. She still loved the thought of fucking other people, but the life altering pounding she received from her new friend, Isabel, has left her feeling less... evil (?) about her intentions.

*Knock* *Knock*

The sounds at her door snapped her out of her introspective thoughts and she made her way to the door wearing nothing but her kimono. She cracked the door, to make sure she wasn't about to expose herself to the wrong person, then pulled the door open for Dillon.

"Hey there handsome!" She gave him her million-dollar smile and gestured for him to come in. She couldn't help but check out his ass as he walked by and she had to admit, it was a cute one. She closed the door and followed him down into the living area, where he was standing, somewhat awkwardly.

"You ok Dill? You look nervous or something. You ok with this. Because we don't have to go through with it, if you're not comfortable." Veronica rubbed his right shoulder.

At first Dillon was a little shocked at her compassion, usually she would go out of her way to play the role and take every opportunity to embarrass him. He shook his head because part of him sort of missed it.

"No, no I want to be here Vern. It's just... well I was wondering if we could, you know, maybe mix things up a bit?"

"By mix it up, I hope you're not thinking about me taking it in the ass tonight." She put her hands on her hips with authority, making Dillons cock jump.

"NO! I wouldn't suggest anything like that. I know I have to earn that." He spoke matter of fact.

Veronica eased her stance and crossed her arms under her braless breasts. "OK... that's good. So, do you wat to use a different dildo? Maybe some where different? You can lay on top of my desk, and I can prop your legs on my shoulders... it would be kinda hot watching your face for a change." She could see Dillon's cock poking the front of his sweats.

"Uhm nothing like that, although I like the desk idea but maybe next time." Veronica gave him a sultry smile when he said next time. "I was thinking maybe... uhm... we could bring some..."

*Knock* Knock*

"Who the fuck could that be?" Veronica winced. "Hold on a second Dill and I'll get rid of them." She did a quick hop up the steps to the door and leaned in. "Yes? Who is it?"

"Vernie... it's me, Nathan."

Veronica turned back to Dillon and could see he was blushing heavy right now. "Dill? It's Nathan. Are you ok if I let him in?"

Dillon looked down and nodded his head. "Ya... I kind of invited him."

Veronica's eyes went huge, and a smile came across her face. She slowly turned back to the door and opened it so Nathan could come in.

"I love that kimono on you Vernie. You look like a goddess!" Nathan gave her an up and down look as he flattered her.

"Why are all the hot one's gay" She quipped. Immediately she looked at Dillon and his face was stoic. "Oh my god Dillon! I didn't mean it like that, I was just trying to say something snappy back. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Both Nathan and Dillon were looking at Veronica in a new light because once again the Veronica of old would have run with that statement all night just to demean her anal victim.

"So... uh, Dillon here invited me tonight as long as it was ok with you, and I told him you would be since the whole concept was your evil plan from the beginning." Nathan smiled and it felt like a small punch into Veronica's stomach.

*My god! I am an evil bitch sometimes!*

"Dillion and I here have found a common interest and by common interest I mean I like getting my cock sucked and Dillon here is actually really good at it and after he swallowed my morning load he asked if I would be interested in partaking in the events tonight. I'm curious what happens when we're both balls deep... I bet he cums nonstop."

Veronica was seeing Nathan in a whole new light, and it wasn't very flattering. "Only if that's what Dillon wants." She was very authoritative in her statement. "Dillon? Is that you really want?"

After the trio looked back and forth at each other Dillon finally spoke up. "If it's ok Veronica, I'd like to try it just once."

Veronica smiled and nodded her head. She walked over to her little incubator and grabbed the one Dillon liked. She dropped her Kimono to the floor and attached it to her harness that was already around her hips and ass. She could see Dillon stripping off his stuff while Nathan just dropped his sweatpants and sat on the couch. Dillon got on the floor and made his way between Nathan's legs and looked behind at her as she was applying lube to her fake cock. "Remember Dillon... this about you not me or him. If you want to discontinue at anytime, just say the word."

Dillon looked back and had to pause at her words, they were so sincere, and he kept waiting for her to say something degrading, but it never came. He could feel her lining up behind him and she started gently massaging his ass, cock and balls. She never did this before, and it felt amazing. He turned his attention back to the big black cock in Nathan's lap and looked up at his smirking face.

"Ok cocksucker... time to earn our keep bitch!!"

"Hey!" Veronica snapped. "Be nice or go home!"

**

Isabel had texted Jason and asked him to meet them outside by the statue of Hippocrates that way they could chat and still show Katie more of the grounds. They weren't there more than two minutes when she could see Jason jogging towards them.

"Is this him?" Katie asked. Her friend made a nod of confirmation. "Izzy... he's really cute!" Her comment caused her best friend to blush.

"Evening ladies, I hope I didn't keep you long."

Katie liked him right away! Maybe it was his smile, or his tight runners body, whatever it was, he was hot. "Oh, not at all sir. We just got here." She got a curious side eye from Isabel.

"And you must be the famous Katie! Isabel's talked nonstop about you, it's really nice to meet you!" He put out his hand and Katie slowly reached out and let him squeeze her hand.

'Actually... I can be whoever you'd like." Her words were covered in syrup, which got her a slap on the butt from Isabel.

"Down girl! Don't scare the nice boy away." She giggled at the confused look on Jason. "Don't mind her, she's.... well, a horn dog."

"Hey!" Katie looked back at her friend. "You want me to go full Tinker Bell girl? Cause it could happen!" After a dead pause both girls started laughing and Jason just smiled like he understood what the hell just happened.

"So, are you here to continue my tour of this incredible amusement park Jason?" Katie stepped up beside him and snuck her elbow over his arm.

"Uhm... ya, sure. Just make sure you keep your arms and legs close to your body, it's a liability issue and I don't have insurance." Jason joked as he searched Isabel's eyes for some kind of guidance but all he got back was a goofy smirk.

"Thank you for the warning label, Jason. Now tell me... you get that cute butt from running or is it all natural?"

Isabel snorted as the three of them began what was going to be a long night for Jason.

Jason took them all over the grounds and even though Isabel had seen most of it before, there was something about doing it at night, with all the various lights set up. There were a couple of fires on the beach, and they went to hang around for awhile and said hi to a few people, then continued around the entire campus. Katie was putting Jason through the wringer pretty good, but he was holding his own and so far, she hadn't needed to come to his rescue. It was informative though, as Katie had no filter and asked everything from favorite movies to old flames, to sex. His discomfort was obvious at times, but Jason was always able to turn it around and come out in flying colors. She felt slightly embarrassed that she didn't know he was studying to be microbiologist and by the sounds of it, he was very smart and already being head hunted by two very prestigious research facilities, one being here in California. Watching her best friend and Jason get along so well and so quickly stirred up a warm feeling in her soul and she was liking how it felt. When they finally made their way to the main lobby of North Oikos, Katie was yawning a great deal and the evening was coming to an end.

"So, are you going to this big Halloween bash Saturday Jason?" Katie inquired. He nodded his head. "What are you going as?"

"Oh, I never dress up, I don't really have the time or the creativity."

"Boo!" Katie slapped his shoulder. "If you're going to hang with us you better put something together mister or you'll regret it!"

Jason looked at Isabel. 'Is she serious?"

"YUP." Isabel left no margin of error.

"Ok, I'll head up so you two can say gooood niiight." Katie pulled it out to over emphasize her hidden meaning. She slowly walked towards the stairs whistling like she wasn't paying attention.

"Thanks Jason, that was a lot of fun. I know Katie had fun grilling you." Isabel giggled.

"She's really good at it too." He smiled, "I like her!" His smile got even bigger.

After a little awkwardness, Isabel leaned in to give him a little kiss, but it turned into a lot more when he put his arms around her back, causing her to wrap hers around his neck. What started out as a friendly peck quickly became a very hot kiss!

"Ooooooooooh!!" Katie stuck her head around the corner and busted the two, causing them to pull back quickly.

"Ok... so... uhm, goodnight then."

"Night Jason, see you tomorrow." Isabel turned to her friend and glared at her.

The best friends made their way to bed and just like old times, over the hundreds of sleepovers they had, Katie was cuddled up to Isabel as the little spoon... well because she was little, but she also loved the feeling of her best friends arm draped over her in a possessive manner. The nightly erections that pulsed against her ass were also a big part of her happy and secure feelings.

Isabel could smell the familiar scent that was Katie. She never realised how much she missed it until the soothing aroma entered her olfactory system. Both girls were feeling the best they had in the last two weeks, enjoying the contact they both craved. Isabel was slowly drifting off into a comfortable slumber when her pixie friend whispered...

"Izzy? You think you and Jason will become an item?"

Isabel blew out her breathe. "I don't know Katie. He's sweet that's for sure, but I just don't know if I'll ever get there." Neither girl spoke for a few minutes.

"I hope so." Whispered Katie. "You deserve to be happy, and I get a really good vibe from him... he's different, but in a good way."

"You make me happy Katie-bear." Isabel emphasized her point by squeezing her best friend tighter.

Katie loved her best friend and her heart swelled when she spoke like that, but deep down she knew they both had plans of a traditional marriage and family, but she was content to enjoy the moment with her best friend and snuggled her butt back into Isabel's already swelling cock. God, she loved that feeling as it pressed into her butt cheeks. Watching Isabel confess her intimate feelings earlier today was not a shock as she, herself, has felt like that for years. It'll be something for them to discuss at some point but until then she'll just enjoy being here right now.

"Izzy?" Katie tested to see if her friend was still awake.

"Yeah honey?" Came a quiet response,

"Wanna play where's Waldo?" Katie could feel Isabel giggling.

"Seriously? We haven't played that in forever." Isabel shared.

"I know, but for some reason it seems right for tonight."

Where's Waldo was the nickname Katie gave one of their sexual games. They haven't played it much the last couple of years because of the degree of intimacy it portrays. It's as close to fucking as they can get without actually doing it and it's been tougher to play, the older they get because of that.

During a sleepover in their senior year, they were spooned just like this, and as usual Isabel's cock would get excited and for whatever reason that night, she didn't wear panties to bed. As her cock got stiffer it was really pressing into Katie's bottom so instinctively, she parted her legs slightly and in swung up and snugged tight to her pussy. The contact made Katie wetter than ever, and she gently rocked her bottom back and forth causing Isabel's cock to rub and slither over and through her pussy lips, grazing her clit from time to time. Katie had pulled back the sheets to watch and when Isabel had her pelvis tight to Katie's bottom, she watched as the bulk on Isabel's cock pushed through and she spoke the words that would forever define this position... "There's Waldo!"

Katie had added some lube to heighten the pleasure for Isabel and used her two hands to act as a pussy surrogate, that gripped and twisted as the massive cock would appear and disappear in a fucking motion. The feeling of Isabel's hips pushing into her bottom, while the shaft caressed her taint and pussy, all while she provided the resistance with her hands was an erotic and intimate process that they could carry on for an almost infinite time. They learnt two things that first time... 1) They needed something to catch Isabel's cum as the mess on the bed, floor, and dresser drawers, was immense and a very tough clean, and 2) That was the night that Isabel said she loved Katie and not just the friend kind, and Katie tearfully reciprocated the feelings.

No sooner had Isabel asked if she was sure, Katie was off to find the lube she had in her Winnie the pooh backpack and raced downstairs to find something to catch all the cum. When she came running back upstairs, she stood at the end of the bed and proudly lifted the two items she was able to procure.

Isabel looked at the big juice container in her right hand and raised her right eyebrow at Katie.

"Hey, gimme a break, it was all I could find down there on short notice. Besides I want to see how much you could fill it!" She gave a sexy smile.

Katie set the pitcher by her pillow at the head of the bed as Isabel pulled the sheets back revealing her rock-hard cock. Despite her concerns, she loved this game. Once they did it for over two hours edging each other to the point of no return only to slow down and build it again. Katie would usually fire off a couple of orgasms, which added more natural lube and fuel to the desire they both felt. With a large glob of lube in her hand, Katie sat beside her supine friend and began spreading the lubricant over her entire shaft that was already pulsing with its own heartbeat. Katie bit her bottom lip as the anticipation was really getting to her and she stood up momentarily to rub some of the lube down past her pussy, over her sensitive perinium right to her asshole.

Katie slid herself back onto the bed with her back to Isabel and gently lifter her top leg a few inches, allowing Isabel to line herself up with the gap and as soon as her head touched the lips of that pussy, Katie closed her legs and slightly bent her knees. In one non-stop push Isabel pushed through and with the guidance of Katie's hand, she passed through a set of very wet lips and dragged on her clit until she had pushed it all though. Katie let out a gasp of pleasure and firmly encircled the top third of the huge cock, past her pussy, with her tiny hands.

The combination of feeling Katie's ass crushed against her pelvis and the familiar slippery grip of those magic hands caused a deep guttural moan to escape from her chest. Isabel had forgotten how sexy and intimate where's waldo was. She pulled back until the head of her cock was just at the entrance of Katie's round perfect ass and made a slow shallow thrust until she felt the nub of Katie's clitoris on her oversized crown. She slid back and forth the three or so inches that was the length of the pixie's labia and took her time, knowing this would eventually give her friend a good, strong orgasm. Just to build it even more, whenever she sensed Katie was almost there, she would roughly push past her clit into those tiny slippery hands.