It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 08

Story Info
More bets and a sexy cat girl.
11.8k words
4.85
2.9k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

To my returning readers, welcome to my next chapter. If you're new to this series, I'd like to point out there have been 7 previous chapters to bring us to this point. Is it critical... I guess not. There's sex and stuff to enjoy, but the backstory would likely give you the proper perspective on the characters... but hey, I ain't your mom.

I got ahead in my writing of this series, while my past posting issue was resolved, so they may come out a little quicker for a chapter or two. I hope you enjoy this one, it was a lot of fun to write.

Please accept my apologies for any missed grammar or spelling errors.

Cheers,

C_T

*****************************************************************

Despite the late night and vigorous ending to it, both girls woke the next morning feeling well rested and recharged for the day. With their workout gear stuffed in a duffle bag, they headed to the hangar for a good sweat and hopefully a hot tub, if it wasn't too crowded for Isabel's secret to stay that way.

The quick commute was even faster as the two best friends chatted and joked like the old days; it was something they had both missed so much. Skipping the lobby entrance, Isabel took them directly to the hangar doors as she was looking forward to seeing her friend's face when they got inside.

It took less than 10 steps in before Katie stopped to take it in. "Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." She knew the chosen quote was rather lame, but she was overwhelmed by the huge facility. She took a few more steps in and started the 360-degree inspection. "Holy... wow!"

Isabel could only giggle as she was sure her reaction was pretty much identical. "I know... crazy right?" Isabel stepped up beside the stacked little blonde. "Anything you can think of is in this facility, every type of court, track, weights, hell they even have gymnastic stuff in the back over there!" Pointing to the area she found the uneven bars that day.

"What's that?" Katie was pointing to the track like structure that ran along the outer wall of the hangar.

"They call it the Matterhorn. It's a combination of trail running, rock climbing and other obstacles. I haven't tried it myself, but Jason said it's a tough course."

"Good morning Ms. Piteranni!" The loud but sweet voice slightly startled the two girls as Isabel saw Veronica and Lucy heading their way.

Isabel quickly recovered. "Oh, hey Vern, hi Lucy. You guys doing a workout this morning too?"

"That's the plan, Lucy and I were thinking about a game of tennis, weren't we Luce?" The subtle look wasn't lost on Isabel.

"Veronica, Lucy, this is my best friend in the whole world, Katie Montgomery!"

Both girls stepped up to shake hands with the little pixie and Isabel was delighted that they seemed quite genuine in their efforts.

"Well, aren't you every guy's wet dream! You're like a real-life version of Tinker Bell... but hotter!" Veronica was taking Katie's athletic figure in. "What do they feed you girls in Virginia? You're all so hot!"

"Lots and lots of cum." Katie's reply was simple and direct. If Veronica thought she could embarrass her that easy she was quick to shut it down. Lucy started laughing and Isabel did a combination, snort, and gasp.

Initially caught of guard by the pixie, Veronica pondered the girl in front of her. "I like her!" Veronica put her fist out and Katie reciprocated with a fist bump. "Sexy and smart... I love it!"

With the initial awkwardness quickly dissolving, the four girls chatted about Katie's visit, the school and of course the Halloween bash forth coming. Veronica and Lucy were going as Baywatch lifeguards and apparently, they had matching red one-piece bathing suits and the typical lifeguard accessories.

"You're seriously going to show up in a skimpy bathing suit?" Isabel asked.

"Oh, Luce and I are very comfortable with our bodies and if we happen to cause a state of mass erections, that's a bonus... right Luce?" The two girls high fived. "What about you two? Got your costumes?"

It just hit Isabel that she never asked Katie what she came up with and she turned to her best friend for the answer to that question.

"We do. I put it all together and Izzy here doesn't have a clue... it's a surprise." Katie leaned in like she was going to whisper. "But I assure you... it's super hot!"

Isabel smiled as she had no doubt Katie was telling the truth, she was a master at costumes. "Katie has a knack for getting us in trouble, we almost got kicked out of our Halloween dance senior year... they made us wear a sweatshirt!" All four girls laughed together.

"Last year we were ghost pirates from Pirates of the Caribbean, and we were a hit at the club. Katie was beating them back with a bat that night." She smiled proudly at her sexy best friend.

The banter was fun and eventually they started moving further into the hangar.

"So, what are you guys going to do?" Lucy was curious.

"I'm not sure, we just got here, and I was showing Katie around. What do you think Katie-bear? You feeling anything specific?"

"I say we warm up and try the Matterhorn."

All three girls had a shocked look on their face. The Matterhorn was considered an advanced workout and while anyone could do it, it typically wasn't for a novice or someone who wasn't in shape.

"Ooh a girl after my own heart... go big or go home, right?" Lucy's innuendo was easily understood by the group.

"You know what, maybe we could do it with you, after our warmups I mean. What do you say? Meet you guys at the starting point in 30 minutes?" Veronica was pumped at the idea of working out together.

"Uhm... ya sure. That ok with you Katie?" Her friend nodded. "Ok then, we'll see you guys at the start in 30."

Veronica and Lucy made their way to one of the tennis courts and everyone in range watched them leave. Well, more to the point, everyone was watching Veronica's ass, it was that legendary at Epicaste.

"You really think my ass looks as good as hers?" Katie looked to her friend.

"Absolutely!" Isabel quickly confirmed and gave the pixie's ass a quick slap.

"If that's the case, I wish I could fuck my own ass." The ridiculousness of her statement made Isabel snort. "I can't believe you tapped that hot tooshie Izzy... good for you!"

**

After a brief run and some stretching Isabel and Katie found themselves at the door which marked the entrance to the Matterhorn. They both read the massive disclaimer posted at the door which covered every possible injury that could result from using the apparatus, you even had to sign a waiver before you could use it. Isabel was just finishing up her signature when the other two girls arrived. Both had a light sweat on, and their cheeks were a healthy-looking red.

"So, who won?" Katie inquired.

"No one... we ran out of time." Veronica announced joyfully.

"Yeah... and I was winning for once." Stated a rather grumpy Lucy.

The dynamic between the girls was quite palpable and Isabel could only guess the disappointment Lucy was harboring meant she lost her chance to be the pitcher instead of the catcher for once, causing Isabel to smile.

Lucy and Veronica signed in and the four girls headed up to the starting deck. Lucy explained how the track worked, where the water trenches were and the rock walls for both scaling up and down. Katie was feeling a little distressed as she had no idea how elaborate this thing was and Veronica could see the concern on the pixie's face.

"You ok Katie? We don't have to do this you know... it is pretty advanced if you're not prepared." While Veronica's statement was made in good faith, if there was one thing you needed to know about Katie... she was ultra competitive.

"No, no. I'm good. I was just a little surprise is all. I'm sure I can handle it. So do we just do it or is it like a race?" Her question had quickly caught the attention of Veronica.

"Oooh, we could race! Maybe even put a little wager on it." She looked at Isabel and flashed a huge smile.

"I don't think we need to make any bets on this... do we?" Isabel offered and Katie could see the disappointment on the girls faces.

"Why not Izzy? We can make a friendly bet, can't we?"

"Ya... uhm Katie... they don't make like regular bets." She raised her right eyebrow trying to jog the memory of her stories about Veronica.

All four girls looked around at each other, waiting for someone to break the awkward silence. Katie was losing her patience with her best friend. How could she not pick up that she knew what she was doing.

"So, winners get to fuck the losers right... in the ass?" The pixie just went for broke.

Isabel gawked at her friend, Lucy covered her mouth in surprise and Veronica just smiled.

"I knew I liked you, Katie." Veronica's smile got even bigger.

"Well alright, let's get this party started then!" Katie slapped Isabel's ass trying to knock the shocked look off her face. "C'mon Izzy... live a little!" She winked.

Lucy began working out the details of the race. The contest would be one full rotation around, splitting it in half with your partner like a relay. Isabel and Veronica would start and with a hand slap switch with Katie and Lucy. Everyone put on their helmets and as Katie and Lucy were setting off to their starting point, Isabel gave her best friend a look of concern. Reading her mind Katie came close so they could whisper.

"C'mon Izzy... it'll be fun."

"Lucy doesn't know... about you know what." Isabel whispered.

"You worry too much Izzy." She lifted on her toes and gave her best friend a kiss on her nose. She held Isabel's eyes letting her know it was all going to be okay and Isabel gave a little smile in return.

They gave the two girls 5 minutes before they started, to give them plenty of time to get to the halfway point. With a nod to one another Isabel and Veronica took off. Veronica ran with Isabel and gave her a low down on what to expect, where to conserve energy and even told her the home stretch was after the second rock climb. Isabel liked the new and improved Veronica.

"So, your friend, Katie, she's a firecracker huh?" The blonde made friendly chatter as they ran side by side.

"You don't know the half of it. She's one of a kind that's for sure!"

"So, you and her ever... you know."

Isabel was a little stunned by the question, but it didn't feel like it was meant to be prying... "No... it's a long story but we've never... you know."

Veronica seemed to consider the comment for a bit as they the pace picked up. "You got some control Isabel... I'd be all over that sexy ass of hers!" With that comment she picked up the pace even more and Isabel was in full chase mode now.

Up and down the fake hills Isabel was at least 4 or 5 strides behind. Veronica was very athletic, and she had speed. Watching her perfect ass for the first 10 minutes wasn't the worst scenario. When they came up to the first rock climb, Isabel was able to make up some space as she was clearly the stronger of the two and by the time, they got to the top she was in front.

After the first water trench, which was filled with knee high water, Veronica was once again in the lead and showing no signs of slowing down. The next rock formation was a descent and although Isabel made up some space her strength wasn't the same factor. Through, what could only be called an obstacle course, she trailed that perfect butt past pillars and over benches. As they approached a longer water trench, Veronica was pulling ahead even further. When Isabel exited the trench, she could see her opponent was already at the last wall.

The last wall was a lot more difficult as it required the use of a rope to help propel the climber up and she could see the blonde hottie was having a tough time. By the time Isabel got to the wall, Veronica was hallway up, so the Italian girl dug in. She was tired but she was also competitive, and she climbed the wall using the rope in record speed and was neck and neck when they got back to running. She could see the two partners waiting ahead and both were cheering them on. Katie was bouncing up and down and unfortunately, she also saw Veronica's perfect ass bounce up and down as she pulled away.

By the time Isabel was able to tag off with Katie, Lucy was already well in the lead. She doubled over as she watched her best friend sprint off to catch up. Veronica walked up and put her hand on the girls back, causing Isabel to look up at her.

"Shit your fast Vern!" Isabel was never a sprinter, but she had never been so outclassed by another.

"Yeah well, I spent a lot of time running from my misogynistic family, I had to be quick." She quickly had to chuckle at her own joke because there was some truth in there. "I wish I was as strong as you though... remind me never to piss you off enough to see you blow up!"

Isabel stood up and smiled at the blonde girl. "No worries, I'd never catch you anyway." She smiled and the two girls had a good laugh.

They waited at the finish line for the first sight of either girl and Veronica felt she needed to clear the air. "Isabel... I hope you're okay with the whole bet thing. I had no idea Katie was going to jump in like that and I just got caught up."

"Isabel smiled at her, "My Katie has been known to shoot her mouth off as much as me, but she's a big girl and she can back up her words."

"So... you're ok with this bet thing?" She smiled nervously.

"I guess I am... I didn't say no, did I? Katie's been after me for years to open up and explore new things, like sex, and I guess the last few weeks have been a good catalyst for me to really try."

"Well, I for one am glad you did! I can't imagine anyone ever giving me the pleasure you did, ever again Isabel... thank you."

Isabel looked into her sincere eyes and smiled warmly. "Don't thank me Veronica, it was awesome for me too!" She reached in and gave her a hug, triggering Veronica to melt into her warm embrace.

The sound of someone landing on their feet caught the attention of both girls as they looked down the track to see Katie jogging towards them with a big grin on her face, even after she crossed the finish line, Lucy was no where to be seen.

"Where's Lucy?" Veronica queried.

"She's coming... I passed her a while back."

The look on both girl's faces were incredulous especially since the tiny blonde wasn't even breathing heavy. Finally, they could hear Lucy coming over the last wall and she dropped to the track in a heap, pulling herself up and jogging to the finish. All three gathered around her to make sure she was ok, as she worked on catching her breath.

"You Ok Luce? What happened? Veronica inquired.

"Hav... have you ever raced... a fuckin jackrabbit?" Everyone turned to look at Katie who was shrugging her shoulders.

"What can I say, it was fun!" She smiled enthusiastically.

The four girls dropped their helmets off and headed downstairs to the changeroom and they all agreed a steam bath was in order. Katie and Isabel went to the more private section of the changeroom and eventually met up with the others, wrapped in a large towel since being covered was mandatory. Lucy eyeballed four lounge chairs by the volcano like steam vent and motioned everyone to the spot.

Nathan walked by and surprised Veronica with a hug. "Hey Barbie girl! How's the prettiest girl doing?"

Isabel watched Veronica flinch and shrug his amourish hug off. "Shouldn't you be in the tub room trolling?"

The look on Nathan's face was priceless as he was struggling with any kind of witty comeback. "Uhm... you ok Vern?"

She looked at him and Isabel could see she was about to speak, swallowed her words and started again. "Yeah... I'm fine just tired and cranky. We just ran the Matterhorn so I'm a little off is all."

"Well ok, I hope you feel better. Wanna catch up later today or tomorrow?"

"Let's shoot for tomorrow...ok?" Veronica offered passively.

"Uhm... ya, sure. Talk later girl." And with that Nathan made his way to the exit.

Isabel was eyeing her blonde friend wondering what that was all about. The two were as thick as thieves she thought, but something was up. The four girls settled in for a good sweat and Katie took the opportunity to chime in.

"Ok... we have two winners and two losers, so who gets who's butt?" She asked sounding like an innocent schoolgirl. The question was met with a chorus of chuckles as they all considered it.

"I think we should let Lucy decide." Veronica piped up.

"I think that's a great idea!" Katie agreed.

Lucy was stuck as she looked over at the three girls. She was excited but also nervous. No one had ever taken her that way before Veronica and she's been her only constant. Isabel was hot, but she felt like Veronica had a thing for her and the thought of hot Tinker Bell doing her was... well, already making her wet. "I'll take the jackrabbit." She joked.

"Yes!" Katie proclaimed as she pumped her fist in the air, causing giggles all around.

**

"You ok Izzy? You seem quiet. Are you having second thoughts about meeting up with the girls tonight?" Katie pressed her best friend.

"No, nothing like that. I was supposed to get together with Jason tonight and I don't want him to think I'm brushing him off."

"You should call him Izzy. Just tell him I want a girls night in tonight."

"So, lie to him?" Isabel stated flatly.

"Izzy! You're not lying to him, I am looking forward to a 'girls' night. I never got to college and have all this fun." She made a mock pout. "Besides, I don't think he's ready for the full truth yet, you need to be around him more, maybe step it up a level... you know." She made a cocksucking motion into her mouth.

Isabel gaffed at her friend's tactless idea. "I don't think he's ready to suck my cock Tinker Bell."

"No shit dumb, dumb, but rumor has it you give good head... you should show him." Katie simply stated.

Isabel shoved her friends shoulder making her swerve off the walking path. "Katie-Bear Montgomery! What do you take me for?"

Katie grabbed her friends hand and made her stop and face her. "He's not your past Izzy. I can see you're finally starting to accept yourself and the world is a better place for it. I know you like this guy, I'm no dummy. You have to put yourself out there and maybe more so because of your special gift. I got a feeling about this guy Izzy... he's different and I think you know it too or you wouldn't be so goofy around him." She wrapped her left arm round Isabel's right and once again began to walk. "Call the guy, set something up after the dance tomorrow. I can be scarce, just hang a tie on your doorknob or something."

Isabel chuckled at the old school method of letting your roomie know you were hooking up. They walked for a bit more and she looked over at her best friend, "Goofy? Really?"

**

Things turned out better than Isabel could have hoped for as Jason had called her first and apologized profusely about having to postpone getting together. His parents were passing through unexpected, and he was expected to spend dinner and the evening with them, and he had no intention of exposing her to them just yet as they can be real fuddy duddy's (his words). The touch of good luck went right to Isabel's shoulders, which felt a lot lighter now.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Right on time the girls arrived at Isabel's' room and Katie let them in. Both girls were wearing baggy sweatshirts and equally baggy sweatpants and Katie gave them a disappointing boo. Veronica brought her little incubator and set it on the table and plugged it in.

"They're already warm, but I thought it wouldn't hurt bringing the whole unit." The blonde informed them.

Lucy placed a bag on the chair and unzipped it, pulling out the contents made up of bottles of lube and two strap harnesses. They then looked at each other and pulled off the bulky sweatshirts revealing sexy back bras. Katie gave them a loud cat call and a sexy whistle as she took in the very large boobs of Lucy. Almost in unison, the girls continued and removed the baggy sweatpants revealing their totally nude bottoms and the buttplugs they had in place.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers