It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SO, FUCKING HOT!" Katie chimed in.

All three girls giggled and smiled at their reflections.

"I still can't believe you were able to do this so quickly". Jade marvelled at Katie.

"Actual that off white body suit was the catalyst for me. Letting me cut a hole around the abdomen was key. I just added a black tank underneath, the black leggings, and you had the ears. Izzy made you an awesome tail with the black nylons and I knew my elbow length black gloves would come in handy one day!"

"Katie has a real gift and I just work off her enthusiasm." Isabel added. "But her hair and makeup tricks are what really shine! The ears look natural, and your face is right out of a production of CATS."

Katie turned on some music and the three girls were laughing and dancing to 'Moves like Jagger'.

Isabel was admiring the way Jade moved and caught Katie's eyes as the Siamese cat was letting loose and shaking her sexy money maker. Her look signaled a thank you to her best friend and Katie smiled warmly back.

Another knock on the door and she left the two pint-sized girls grind it out as she went to answer it. When she pulled the door open, she saw Jason standing in an outfit that looked like a zebra except the stripes were vertical and at different widths going skinny to fat. His hair was slicked back, and his eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Wow Isabel! You look fantastic! Hands down the best costume I've ever seen!" He gushed at the hot Italian.

Isabel gave a sensual smile as his flattery was working on her. "Why thank you Mr. Cooper! Now you look... interesting. But I must ask, who or what are you?"

Jason gave a mock surprised look. "You don't now... oh my goodness! Well, I hope you appreciate the effort I put into this, I'm actually doing a double whammy."

"A double whammy? What does that mean?"

"I'm dressed up as Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory, when he dressed up as the doppler effect for a Halloween party at Penny's" You do know about the Big Bang Theory right?"

Isabel was a fan of the show and she silently cursed herself for not picking up on this. It was intelligent and he definitely put a lot of work into it, just as Katie made him promise. "Yes! Of course! Wow you look awesome! Katie's going to love it!" She gestured him in.

Jason stepped through and could clearly hear 'Bang Bang' by Jessie J. and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Like the weirdest music video ever her watched a tiny avatar woman and a Siamese cat bump and grind to the beat and they were sexy as hell! He hadn't noticed Isabel was standing beside him and she was watching him watch the girls and she bumped him with her hip.

"Pretty hot huh?" Isabel teased him.

"Uhm, ya. They can really dance. I know Katie, but who's the cat?"

No sooner did he say that when the song ended, and both dancing girls noticed he had arrived.

"Oh my god Jason! Great costume!" Katie and the cat girl walked towards him.

"The doppler effect! He's Sheldon Cooper!" The cat girl exclaimed. She watched Katie smash into him for a big hug, but his eyes were still trying to figure out who she was, causing her to smile.

Like a light bulb went off in his head, he quickly put it together. "Holy cow Jade! You look amazing!"

"Yeah, she does!" Katie released him and looked back at the cat girl.

"Thanks Jason! I really like your costume too! Very creative." She walked over and hugged him too.

Jason was a little surprised by the hug as he's known Jade for a while but the two weren't overly close, but he could tell she was really happy right now and that made him smile too.

Isabel was taking in the scene with her best friend mixed with some of her new friends. She shook her head lightly as she reflected on how much her life had changed in such a short period of time. Coming to Epicaste had opened her up to so many experiences that she'd been denying herself for so long. While she still carried a secret, she felt freer than she had ever felt before, thanks to Niomi, Veronica, Leticia, Katie and now Jade. Jason was a bit of a different story, but her feelings for him were strong and very real. A small frown appeared on her face as she knew she had to be totally honest with him and it needed to be sooner than later.

"Hey Izzy... you, ok?" Katie approached her best friend. Nothing gets by Katie when it comes to Isabel.

Pushing the uncomfortable thought to the back of her mind, she focused on the night to come. "All good Tinker Bell! Let's go and break some hearts!"

Katie knew better but she also knew now wasn't the time. She stepped up on her tippy toes and gave her best friend a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Ladies... start your boners!" She bellowed, causing everyone to laugh at the absurdity of her decree.

To be continued...