It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You girls sure came prepared!" Katie smiled.

Isabel came to the top of the stairs to her loft and took in the vision of these two hot women. She smiled at Veronica and crooked her finger at her. You and I are going to play up here." She said with a sultry voice.

Veronica went to incubator and grabbed the beast, the harness and a big bottle of lube and gracefully made her way up the stairs. No one could tell but her legs were hardly keeping her up as the she knew the bliss that was about to happen at the top of these stairs and her knees were already weak.

"Looks like it's just you and me Lucy. How about you get me set up so I can fuck you silly!"

Lucy could feel her pussy getting wetter as she grabbed her preferred Dildo and harness and walked over to Katie, who had dropped her pants and was now standing in a tight, white crop top and a red thong. The Brunette made her way to the hot pixie and knelt behind her so she could affix the harness. Her hands may have been busy, but her eyes were locked on the smallest, roundest, tightest bum she had ever seen. Veronica's was legendary and this was running a very tight second place.

"I can feel your eyes on my ass Lucy... you like?" Katie teased.

"It's incredibly sexy." She partially moaned.

Katie pulled her thong to the side and bent over slightly, "I think you should kiss it... French style." She whispered.

Wasting no time, Lucy grabbed both of her gorgeous cheeks, pulled the material of the thong to the side, and licked at her tight pucker. Slowly circling the tight muscle, encouraging it to loosen up so she could get her tongue inside.

Katie was moaning instantly, getting rimmed was one her favorite things and Isabel had eaten her ass to more orgasms than she could count.

Upstairs, Veronica wasted no time and had Isabel naked, lying on her back, while she worked the massive cock with her two, lube covered, hands. She straddled the Italian girls legs and cooed lightly as she polished the hot, fleshy pole. "Even though I know it fits, my stomach is still nervous and doing flip, flops. Every night I go to bed and think of that night you took me to heaven Isabel... you changed my life." She finally confessed.

"Is that why things were tense between you and Nathan earlier today? Isabel probed. "I could sense something for sure."

Veronica let a sad sigh, but her hands had a mind of their own as she focused her attention on the huge crown of Isabel's cock. "That obvious huh?" She twisted her hands around causing Isabel to moan deeply, "I guess I've started to see things a little bit differently since... well since you fucked the shit out of me." She smiled at the memory. "I started to feel bad about what I did to Dillon, you know setting him up with Nathan and I."

"I thought you called it off, or at least the three-way part." Isabel was finding it difficult to concentrate as the small hands were quite masterful.

"I did, but he showed up on our... date... and asked if Nathan could join us." Isabel's eyes opened when she heard that. "He said he wanted to service Nathan while I was doing him and I questioned him to make sure it was what he wanted and not what Nathan was pushing for. He assured me, but something just didn't seem right Isabel. Nathan showed up acting like it was all a done deal and then proceeded to humiliate Dillon. I know, I know, I was like that too and perhaps we fed off one another but it felt... wrong." Her hands began alternating up and down the incredible length of Isabel's cock.

Isabel was squirming a little as the blood in her cock was starting to diminish her thinking abilities. "Sounds like you had your own epiphany, Vern."

"Epiphany... not likely!" She scoffed, "Deep down I'm still the same, but I wanted Dillon to feel safe... you know? We all have secrets and desires that make us vulnerable and taking advantage of that seems wrong now. Anyway, I gave Nathan shit and told him to stop being a douche bag or he was going home. I think Dillon was happy, but I was glad when Nathan left. He's as big a predator as I am... or was... or whatever."

Isabel caught her friends eyes and motioned her to come in for a hug. Veronica slipped off her legs and straddled Isabel at the waist, took off her bra and laid down breast to breast with her new crush. Isabel wrapped her arms around the blonde girl and whispered in her ear. "For what it's worth Vern... I'm proud of you."

Veronica felt a huge lump in her throat appear after those words. It had been a long time since she's heard those words directed at her, in a sincere manner. She hugged Isabel back and sniffed as a few happy tears cascaded down her cheeks.

"OH FUCK! YEEEESSSSS!"

Both girls snickered as Lucy's voice carried all the way upstairs.

Katie was sitting on the couch and Lucy was straddled over her hips facing the hot tiny girl. Her butt cheeks had just come to rest on the girls pelvis, with 8 solid inches of fake cock stuffed inside her hole. Her head tilted back as she slowly grinded herself on the big, black, fake cock.

"You love it don't you Lucy? You love having your ass stuffed huh? I could tell you were a submissive ass slut the moment we shook hands." Katie was always good at dirty talk, and she was pushing all the right buttons right now based on the moans and the glazed eyes of Lucy. She pulled and pushed the girls hips back and forth fucking her like a sybian machine, stretching her tight hole with every move.

Katie thought she heard a high pitch squeal from upstairs and smiled to herself thinking how lucky that Veronica girl was right now. Turning her full attention on her own brunette hottie, she leaned forward and hugged Lucy tight. "Wrap your arms around me and hold tight." She whispered in Lucy's ear. When all felt secure, Katie shifted herself and her rider to the edge of the couch, stood up in a squat position, turned 180-degree and laid the girl on the couch on her back. With her ass just off the edge of the couch, Katie lowered herself to her knees and released the girl.

Lucy had no idea how this tiny little thing just rag dolled her, but she could see the lust in her eyes, and it was intoxicating. "That was pretty cool." She whispered to the pixie.

"Tell me Lucy... would you like this 8 inch black cock to own your hole? I feel like you'd love a good rough fucking... am I right?" Katie raised her right eyebrow. Lucy could only respond with a muted squeak and a nod. "Good! Now let's step this up a notch." Katie's smile was borderline wicked.

Katie hooked her hands in the crook of Lucy's bent knees and pushed them back towards her head, leaving her wide open and vulnerable. Establishing a good angle, she eased the big dildo till the fake balls were up against her sweaty bottom.

"Lucy, get ready for a marathon pounding! You won't forget me any time soon after this." She smiled. "Oh... and the safe word is... Pinocchio." She leaned in to whisper the last part. "I won't stop until I hear it."

True to her word, the pounding began. Shallow deep thrusts to start, taking the breath from Lucy's lungs. She soon incorporated some slow, longer, strokes, only to randomly slam herself balls deep.

Lucy was losing it. She tried to anticipate the girls actions, but she was a master of deceit, and she had no idea what was coming next. Her head was swinging side to side as her first orgasm was building and the little blonde picked up on it and upped her deep penetrations, slamming into her now quivering hole.

Katie could see the look and she took it to another level and was now relentlessly deep stroking the big dildo from head to balls, in deep, hard thrusts. She could hear the Lamaze like breathing and knew the crest was here. "Do it you anal loving slut! Cum for me! Cum on my big black cock!" And with that she hammered one last time, causing the folded girl to spasm uncontrollably, her orgasm sprayed out of her pussy all over herself as she tried to stifle her scream... she was only partially effective at that, and Katie smiled thinking the neighboring students were getting a show tonight.

As the girl slowly stopped convulsing, Katie leaned in and performed a couple of deep shallow thrusts to get Lucy's attention. They locked eyes and Katie smiled. "Did you have something to say?" Lucy couldn't speak but her eyes said all that Katie needed. "Good... I'm just getting started!" Once again, she started battering the moaning girls dirty hole.

Isabel heard the muffled scream from downstairs, but all her attention was on watching Veronica grind her ass on her now painfully hard cock. Isabel laid on her back and supported the girl by bracing her arms on her chest as Veronica leveraged herself on top. Caught between watching the twisted pleasure on the blonde's face and the noticeable bulge through her abdominal area had Isabel enraptured. She had never watched herself fuck anyone from this perspective and she loved viewer her massive cock reorganize the girls inner viscera. Katie's words sprang into her head as she realized the pixie's organ analogy was spot on. At one time the sight of her cock rearranging someone's insides would have terrified her, but now all she felt was a deep hunger... a hunger to fuck!

"Oh... my... God. Isabel... you're so deep in my ass! I can't even begin to explain how it feels." The skewered blonde spoke.

"Just tell me it feels GOOD... Vern." She lifted her hips off the bed to accent the word good, driving her hilted cock even deeper."

"OH FUCK! SOOOO..." Veronica's head shot back as her hands squeezed Isabel's hands with a death grip, spraying her orgasm all over the supine girl's chest. "So... fucking good!" She was finally able to finish her sentence as her orgasm subsided.

Isabel watched her friend wobble as she tried to maintain her posture, but she could tell the girl was losing her strength. "Tell me Vern... you ever been to prison?" The confused look on the blondes face was a real turn on.

After orgasm number two, Katie had repositioned Lucy, so her body was on the cushions of the couch and her knees were on the floor, leaving her gaping ass open for more. "You ok Lucy? Want to tap out? Just say the safe word and we can just cuddle." Even by her own standards, Katie knew she was giving this girl an anal beatdown like no other and she needed to know if the brunette was still on board or done. Katie was kneeling behind her with the slick fake cock resting between her red, sweaty butt cheeks. Her body resting on the girls back as she caressed the pinned girls big sensitive breasts. "Talk to me goose." She whispered in the girls ear.

Lucy couldn't help but giggle at the bad move reference although its timing was perfect. "I loved that movie." She softly spoke, while enjoying the comforting caresses she was receiving. "Katie?"

"Yeah?"

"I think my ass is done."

"Ok Lucy."

"But...uhm... my pussy would be open for some more, if you're into it." She was quite bashful considering the last hour.

"I was hoping you'd ask!" Katie eased off the girl and gave her bottom a gentle kiss. Realigning her fake cock at the entrance of the brunette's pussy, she slowly slid the whole thing in with one deep stroke, until she was balls deep. The girl was so wet, the resistance was minimal. Katie then got off her knees until she was squatting over the bent over girl and pushed her hands on the top of Lucy's shoulders. "Remember the safe word..."

Before Lucy could react or say a word the little pixie was power fucking her pussy and began stimulating a whole new set of nerve endings within her vaginal canal. Her mouth would open but she wasn't able to produce any meaningful words. The best she could articulate was single syllable grunts that coincided with the powerful thrusts she was receiving... in no time she could feel another orgasm building and it was going to be a doozey!

Isabel was straddling the back of Veronica's legs, lightly stroking her massive cock wondering if it always got this hard. She was enjoying the view of the blondes prone position with her perfectly sculpted ass beckoning her. If she concentrated hard enough, she could hear moans and schlepping sounds from the lower level. She smiled to herself knowing Katie was having the time of her life right now.

Veronica turned her head so she could speak unmuffled. "If I knew this what happened in prison, I'd have robbed a bank years ago.'' She giggled at her own lame joke.

"Oh, I think you have an overly romantic view of a prison fuck Vern." She looked the blonde in her eyes as she added more lube to her monster cock. "You see, in prison a bottom bitch is nothing more than a fuck hole for the more dominant, alpha males. It has nothing to do with giving pleasure to a bitch... It's about taking out your aggression and getting your rocks off in someone else's ass. Staking a claim and letting them know who owns the right to violate the most personal space someone could invade. For a bottom bitch it's just a better option than living in the infirmary."

Veronica had never seen this side of Isabel before, so wicked... so powerful... so dominant! Part of her was genuinely nervous at this new person, yet her pussy was leaking like a river right now indicating her body had a different view of things. She turned her face into the pillows as the domineering Italian laid herself on top of her back with her baseball bat sized cock in-between her butt cheeks.

"Relax Vern... I would never hurt you." She whispered. "I get caught up in the moment sometimes and I could tell you're a little scared. We don't have to do this if I've created doubt in your mind."

"Veronica turned her head ever so slightly. "I trust you, Isabel. I know you would never intentionally hurt me. Your prison talk did confirm one thing for me... my ass is your piece of meat and it's yours anytime you want it. That's my promise to you." Her words soft and sincere. "Now fuck your bitch!"

Isabel kissed her friends cheek and pulled back to line things up. She gently pulled those perfect cheeks apart to see that her tiny star had already closed back up, but this just made Isabel smile. The massive head was soon knocking on the blonde's back door and like a police battering ram, it forced its way inside causing a yelp from her prone faced lover. "For the record I'd do 5 to 10 with you any day!"

Veronica came again as she felt those massive balls smack her soaked labia, the slow power strokes drawing it out causing her to shudder and moan. "I'm such a good bitch." She swooned under her dominant lover.

Katie slowly pulled her big, black, fake cock from Lucy's gaping pussy and gently caressed the girls low back and bottom. While the girl never spoke the safe word, she could tell that the sexy brunette needed to tap out. She smiled to herself knowing, she ran this girl she just met, through five big orgasms with the last being multiples that cascaded over a five-minute period.

Lucy was both figuratively and physically a puddle of pussy juice and was beyond wasted having been thoroughly fucked by the little blonde from Virginia. She tried to curl up on the couch and received some gentle assistance from the tiny blonde. She curled into a ball as a blanket was gently brought up to cover her sweaty naked body. She could sense the proximity of the other girl who sat on the floor beside her head and softly stroked her head.

"You ok Lucy? I hope you had as much fun as I did." Katie smiled.

"If losing feels this good, why would you want to win?" She smiled back.

"It feels really good to give sometimes, you know?"

"Oh god... feel free to give it to me anytime Katie. That was... incredible!"

Katie smiled and kissed the girl on her cheek. "Why don't you take a nap and I'll check on the girls upstairs." Lucy made a small hand waving gesture letting her know she was good with that.

Katie stood up and now that she was finished, she could hear body slapping sounds from upstairs, loud and clear. Curious to see what her best friend was up to she made her way to the stairs leading to the loft and ascended them like a cat. With each step closer the sounds were getting louder and louder and now she could hear some deep grunts mixed with muffled moaning. When she crested the last step and stood at the entrance of the loft bedroom she froze as she watched her best friends gorgeous ass rise and slam into the bed over and over. Even from here she could see the glistening of that massive cock as it pulled free only to slam back into Veronica's lucky ass.

"Still want to be my prison bitch Vern!" Isabel asked in a deep throated voice.

"...yes." The response was barely audible.

Isabel paused her thrusts. "I'm sorry... what was that?"

"Yes..."

"I'm not convinced Vern. Maybe I just pull out now and jerk off." Isabel teased the prone girl.

"YES! I still want to be your prison bitch! Use my ass to get your huge cock off!" It wasn't exactly a scream but then again, her face was pretty much smushed into the pillows.

Katie couldn't get over the scene. She had never seen Isabel act like this... never! Despite that revelation there was no denying how turned on she was. She grabbed the fake cock that was still attached to her harness and pulled it off, immediately inserting it into her pussy.

"If you want my cock... prove it. Shove a pillow under your hips and spread your legs." The voice was authoritative.

Veronica desperately pushed the pillow under her head down her body until it sat under her hips bones, which pushed her ass further in the air, and she dutifully spread her legs as the rest of her body spread out like a starfish on the bed.

Katie watched Isabel adjusted herself into a pushup position with the head of her massive cock still lodged in its warm fuck hole. The image was intoxicating from Katie's standpoint, the prone blonde had surrendered her entire being, ass first to Isabel who was poised to pile drive that huge cock, fucking her into total submission. Katie's legs were getting weak, so she pushed her back against the wall, with the fake cock well in place.

Isabel took a deep breath in and hammered down on the exhale, causing Veronica to gasp, driving the girl deep into the mattress.

Katie moaned along with her fellow blonde and took it upon herself to match Isabel's thrusts with the black dildo she was now using with both hands. She watched her best friend annihilate the girls ass over and over as she continued to stuff her own pussy in time.

The room was a menagerie of lustful moans, grunts, and sighs. Veronica was nonstop wailing into the mattress as the loud slapping sounds of Isabel's pelvis to her ass was getting harder and faster.

Katie was losing control as the view had her fucking herself so hard her eyes were going crossed. No sooner did the prison bitch scream and gargle her way through the biggest orgasm known to man... Isabel slammed in for the last time and drove her cock so deep she was pushing the girl through the mattress as her balls began to empty their hefty load inside the girls deepest regions. Not to be left out, Katie finished with Isabel and the harder she tried to keep quiet, the deeper and louder her groans got, and she found herself sliding down the wall in ecstasy. She thought she could hear her best friends voice call out to her.

"Oh shit... Katieeeeeee." Somewhere between surprise and concern Isabel saw the pixie collapse on the floor and she couldn't do a thing until her balls were finished feeding the well deserving ass, all it's creamy goodness.

**

The next morning was a mixture of quiet and awkwardness. At some point in the night, Veronica and Lucy had left after planting a kiss on their respective lovers cheeks. Isabel and Katie had woken up on the loft floor with just a comforter on them. A decision they made since the bedding was beyond soiled in sweat and cum. Isabel suggested to Katie that she should jump in the shower while she took the bedding to the laundry room and grabbed them a couple of coffees on the way back.