It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Isabel arrived back in her room, Katie was walking around with a towel on her head, and one wrapped around her chest. She was puttering in the kitchen, as Isabel put the coffee's down and excused herself for her turn at the shower.

After a well needed shower, Isabel walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her chest and found her best friend sitting on the couch in sweatpants and a cropped tee, her hair still damp but styled.

She was sipping her coffee and staring at nothing when Isabel caught her eye and tapped the cushion beside her, wanting her to come sit with her. As Isabel sat down, Katie produced her coffee, and they sank back into the cushions together.

"Well, that was fun!" Katie broke the silence and soon both girls were giggling. "Seriously! I've never been so into a girl-on-girl thing like that before, well except with you, but that's different."

"Different? Really... why?" Isabel inquired.

"Because I love you Izzy. Last night was fun and all but my connection with you is so much more... intimate." Katie spoke confidently.

"I know what you mean Katie-bear. I love you too!" She turned and gave her friend a kiss on her cheek.

Isabel swallowed the lump that quickly formed in her throat and turned to Katie. "Are we ok Katie?"

Katie looked stunned at the question. "Of course, we're ok Izzy! Why would you even ask that?"

"I don't know. Last night... when you saw me with Veronica... it's embarrassing Katie. I hope you don't think less of me."

Again, Katie was stunned, and her face scrunched up. "Why would I think less of you Izzy? Because I watched you and Veronica? Girl, I knew what you were doing up there, hell I was doing it down here!"

"Not so much the doing part, but how I was acting... the stuff I was saying." Isabel looked to her lap.

Katie slipped to the floor so she could look up not her friends eyes. "Oh my god Isabel. Nothing you said or did was bad. Seeing you get all dominant was a first for me, I'll give you that, but... it was really hot! That girl was puddy in your hands and while the huge dick down you were giving her was a big part of that, I think you were pushing some buttons that she loved. She was so submissive because she trusts you Izzy. That's what great lovers do!"

Isabel smiled meekly at her friends words. She was making some good points, but she still had this nagging little voice in her head. "It's... I don't know where it comes from. It's like a switch goes off and I become a whole other person and if I'm being honest... it's a little scary. I don't want you to think I'm some kind of sex monster Katie."

Katie tried hard not to laugh but a little snicker made its way out. "I'm sorry... I don't mean to laugh at you Izzy... but girl, I know you! I know you better than anyone and I'm even including your parents in this. You are the sweetest, best person I know, and you love hard girl! I know... I can feel it! It surrounds me and it makes me feel special and safe. Even when you're here and I'm back home, I can feel it! You can't love like that Izzy and not be passionate. You call it dominating but I call it passion. Passion because you read what a person needs most, friendship, intimacy, protection, even a good old fashion authoritative pounding! I can speak from what we've shared over the years and what I saw last night, you give people just what they need!"

Isabel was listening intently to her best friend, and she seemed so grown up all of a sudden. To a certain degree she always felt like the more mature or adult figure in their relationship, but Katie was incredibly insightful, knew what to say and how to say it. She truly was her soulmate in so many ways.

"AND..." Katie wasn't quite finished, "If you were a sex monster as you put it, explain to me how we've managed to maintain our agreement all these years despite my teasing and the obvious elephant in the room... we both want it." Her last words of omission were closer to a whisper.

Now it was Isabel's turn to slip off the couch and she pulled her best friend into a deep hug. "You're right Katie-bear... you are so right." Isabel repeated the words, so right, into Katies ear as they hung on for dear life.

Seconds turned into minutes as the two rocked back and forth comforting each other until Katie broke the peaceful moment. "So... what was I right about?" She asked in a whisper.

"Everything Katie."

"Everything? Even the... we both want it thing?" Katie pressed on.

"Yes... everything." Isabel confirmed.

After a moment of quiet Katie had one more question. "Izzy? Can I get that in writing?"

Isabel started to shake she was laughing so hard, and Katie joined in squeezing her best friend even harder.

**

With a huge smile on her face, Isabel headed back to the laundry floor to throw her stuff in the dryer. She wanted to have the bed made before her and Katie started getting ready for the dance tonight, which reminded her that she still had no clue what Katie had designed for them. Storing her intention to ask when she got back, she entered the laundry facility and despite it being a weekend morning it was quite dead. She went to her machine and found that all her stuff had been removed from the washing machine and was almost finished drying.

"Hey Isabel. Was that your stuff? I just saw it sitting there and I was in here doing a few loads, so I just tossed everything in an empty dryer, I hope that's ok?" Jade's cute oriental face was smiling hopefully.

"Oh, my goodness Jade, thanks! You saved me some time! How are you? You going to the dance tonight?" Isabel inquired.

"It was no problem, I do it often, but I'm glad I could help you out! I'm good, thanks for asking and I'm not sure about tonight. Veronica and Lucy wanted me to do the Baywatch thing with them, but I don't feel comfortable enough with myself yet to go out dressed in a skimpy one piece... a little too revealing, if you know what I mean." Referencing her small penis.

"I don't know Jade, I think you'd look hot, but I understand about moving at your own pace. You could still go you know! If you need help with a costume, I'm sure Katie and I could throw something together for you." The Italian girl suggested.

Jade gave the girl a soft smile in response. "Thanks Isabel. That's very sweet of you to say, but I'm not pretty like Vern or Lucy. Let me think about the dance thing, I wasn't planning on going and left myself a lot of homework, so I'll see." With that, Jade turned toward the oversized washing machine and began pulling her items out.

Isabel thought about the girls words as she watched her tight shorts pull around her very feminine butt. Taking a look around and seeing that they were the only two on the floor at the moment, Isabel got a dirty thought. Adjusting her already hardening cock so the head was pointing up, she waited until Jade had to bend over even further to reach her garments located at the bottom of the machine. Seeing her opportunity, Isabel lined her ass up and pinned the vulnerable girl to the washing machine, with her stiffening cock.

Jade let out a little squeal as she suddenly found herself trapped between the machine and a very big cock between her butt cheeks. "Isabel! Wha... what are you doing? Her surprise evident in her voice.

"I get that you're still finding your place in this world Jade, but don't ever put yourself down. Your very feminine, very beautiful and I'd love nothing more than to ride this sexy ass for an afternoon." Her words emphasized by the heavy thrust, pushing the girl further into the top of the machine. "You haven't forgot our little shower together, have you?"

"No... it's all I can think about." The flustered girl responded.

"Good! Make you a deal Jade... you come out tonight and have fun with us and you and I can have fun after class on Wednesday. What do you say?"

The poor girl was losing her marbles being trapped in this compromising position, with that massive cock pressing into her ass like a steel pole. "Ok... yes! I'll go tonight..." She barely squeaked out.

Isabel backed off just in time as a couple of students walked in together with their laundry baskets. She stepped back like she was picking something off the floor, as Jade slowly returned to her standing position. The gentle ping of Isabel's dryer went off and she quickly pulled her sheets into her own basket while Jade was slowly getting her composure together. They faced each other one last time before Isabel took off and Jade's eyes were squarely fixated on the massive pole as it had obviously stretched those leggings to their max.

Isabel giggled. "Go ahead Jade."

The oriental girl's eyes looked up at the Italian girl and blushed, realizing the girl was reading her mind. After doing a quick shoulder check to make sure no one could see her, she tentatively reached out her right hand to the massive outline. A small shutter passed over her body as her hand relayed the information to her brain. "It's so hot... so hard. It feels like it has it's own heartbeat too!"

Isabel smiled at the girl. "See what I mean? You caused this Jade. Like I said... you're fucking hot!" She cleared her throat to get the cock struck girl to release her cock and she casually lowered her big laundry basket in front of her to hide her monster. "Come by my place tonight, say around 6:30... bring anything you have for a costume, Katie and I will combine what we got and whip up something cool."

They traded smiles as Isabel made her way from the laundry area and straight to the stairs. Her hard on was tough to ignore and she was very grateful for the coverage her laundry basket gave her. She opened her door to see Katie walking around with a towel on her head but decided to ask about it later, right now she had a bigger issue to deal with.

"What took you so long? I was starting to.... WHOA!" Katie could see the state her friend was in as soon as she put the basket down. "What the fuck happened to you?" She smiled.

"Can't talk, I need a quick shower... again." With that, Isabel started pulling off her shirt and bra as she walked into the bathroom. Once inside she was quickly trying to work her leggings and panties off when she saw Katie walking in and removing her clothes as well. "What are you doing?" She asked her best friend.

"If you think I flew out here only to let you go into the shower and jerk yourself off, you've lost your marbles! I'm coming in to do it for you!" She removed her shorts and lastly the towel on her head, which revealed her once sandy blonde, messy bob hair, was now dark chestnut like Isabel's.

They both slipped into the shower and Isabel stood under the water and her pixie friend slipped in nice and tight behind her, crushing her firm breast into her back. Isabel moaned as Katie's small but familiar hands reached around in front of her. One tried to cradle her massive testicles while the other skimmed around her crown and began a gentle up and down motion, Isabel instantly shuttered. Nobody handled her junk better than Katie.

"Care to tell me how a trip to the laundry room got you so worked up? I ain't complaining, of course, I could do this everyday." Her honest comment made her best friend suck in her breath.

"Have I told you how much I've missed you?" Isabel moaned.

"Yes... but I like hearing it, especially while I got our full attention." She giggled as she was now working both of her tiny hands up and down the massive shaft. "But you still haven't answered my question. I've never seen you lose control so easy."

Her words struck Isabel with how truthful they were. She was finding it harder to keep her control and she was having far more episodes of inappropriate thoughts. It's like once the dam burst, she can't keep it in her pants and the little stunt she just pulled on Jade was proof of that.

Isabel began her tale with the quick backstory of Jade and how things happened that fateful day in the changeroom at the hangar. Part of her felt bad for exposing her secret to Katie but she knew Katie would be very welcoming of the girl. She finished her story with the most recent meeting just 10 minutes ago.

Katie was very intrigued to meet the girl. "You honestly had no clue? Man, she must be a real beauty, I can't wait to meet this cutie!" Her hands started to speed up, as she could feel Isabel's need for release was getting hard to ignore, but she decided to bring it up one last notch. "So, you're going to bugger this little oriental trans girl aren't you? Add her to your list of anal bitches... fuck her so hard she'll miss classes for a week... pound her into..."

"OHHHH FFUUUUCCCCKKK MMEEEE!" Isabel growled as her release hit, stopping the verbal taunts from her best friend.

Katie worked her cock methodically, making sure she milked every last drop of cum from her spasming balls, leaving a palm full for herself. When Isabel finished painting the wall white, Katie left her one hand on her still big, but empty balls and brought her right hand back around and swallowed the generous handful she was able to collect, licking her fingers like she just ate a piece of chicken.

The two girls rinsed off and when Isabel regained her brain, she looked at Katie. "What's up with the hair color Tinker Bell?"

"It's part of our costume!" She smiled.

**

Once the girls were dry, they had slipped on some undergarments and Katie pulled Isabel upstairs so she could see the costumes. When they got upstairs, Katie made her close her eyes for a big reveal. When she was happy with her placement Katie yelled, "Surprise!"

Isabel opened her eyes and she saw two brown loin clothes, beaded necklaces, some fake ears and tails, and some leather straps the width of spaghetti noodles. Off to the side was a wooden spear and a wooden bow. Isabel was at a loss as the concept wasn't coming to her.

"What's the matter? You don't like it? Katie asked.

"I'm sorry Katie, I'm just not sure what we're going to be?" The girl answered honestly.

"Maybe this will help." Katie added as she pushed out a huge container that contained some blue cream. "Now picture this color all over our bodies..." She smiled at Isabel.

"No fucking way! AVATAR? We're going as avatar characters?"

"Katie smiled. "Uh huh! And this body paint is straight from Hollywood! Guaranteed to stay on no matter how sweaty, or wet you get. It won't even rub off! There's a special lotion that you apply to it and then it just washes off. The stuff is unreal, I tried at home first."

Isabel was excited as the outfits were both authentic and sexy as fuck and she couldn't wait to show off.

It took the girls 2 hours to completely paint their bodies blue. Despite the pouty face, Isabel wouldn't let Katie apply the color on her erect cock, but they did enjoy covering each other's breasts. They wore sports bras and booty shorts that were also dyed the same color, so the illusion of complete nudity was there. They did their hair up using the leather strips, hiding the head piece that had the ears on them. Added the fake braided ponytails, the loin cloths and Katie almost forgot the final piece... the tails. The best friends stood in front of the large mirror up in the loft and They were both grinning so hard it hurt.

"Katie-bear, you out did yourself! This is your best costume yet! It's so cool..."

"Yet very sexy! Am I right?"

"You're so right!" Isabel hugged her best friend with appreciation and curiosity. She looked down after the hug and Katie was right, no color transfer or smear. There was a light knock at the door and looked at her bedside clock.

"6:35, I bet that's Jade." She announced as she ran down her stairs to her dorm door. When she opened it, she saw the shy face of Jade, who's eyes lit up when she took in the finished product she was wearing.

"Oh my god Isabel! You look amazing! How did you pull this off?" Jade was excited by the avatar vision in front of her.

Isabel turned her head as Katie was coming down the stairs behind her. "May I introduce my costume designer and best friend in the whole world, Ms. Katie Montgomery!" She beamed with pride.

Katie slipped past her best friend and gave her round bottom a quick slap. 'Oh my gosh Jade! It's so nice to meet you! Isabel's told me so much about you and I have to say she was right. You're fricken adorable!" Katie moved in to hug the slightly taller girl who had a look of shock on her face.

"Don't worry Jade, this stuff is guaranteed to not come off unless you use the proper solution." Isabel's words seemed to alleviate some of the girls apprehension.

"Katie pulled back and smiled at the oriental girl. "Jade... I'm just going to come out and say this because nothing needs to be awkward here." She took a quick peek over her shoulder and looked back at Jade. "Isabel has told me EVERYTHING about you and I have to concur with her... I never would have known. You are so fricken beautiful and sexy! I also think you look perfect!" Once again, she leaned in to hug the surprised girl but this time the hug was reciprocated with a smile.

"Thanks Katie. That means a lot! But I have to say she never told me how beautiful you were!" Jade smiled at Isabel over Katie's shoulder.

Katie's face twisted. "Oh really? What's up with that Izzy? Am I not your hot little Tinker Bell anymore?" She spun to face her friend with her hands on her hips and a mock scowl on her face.

Isabel's heart fluttered. She knew the comment was in jest but looking at her standing there all blue and pouty made her reach out and bear hug her bestie.

"Ok, ok, ok. You're forgiven now put me down you amazon!"

Jade giggled as the two girls teased each other.

"So, what did you bring Jade?" Katie asked as she looked at the big bag, she brought with her.

"Oh, uhm Isabel said to bring whatever I had that might work as a costume and you guys were going to help me." She was a little concerned that Katie wasn't aware of the plan, but those worries were quickly washed away as the little pixie started hopping up and down, clapping her hands.

"Yippee!" The tiny avatar squealed.

Using a combination of what Jade brought, what Katie had in her bag of tricks and some loose stuff around Isabel's room they had transformed the oriental girl in less than 40 minutes. When Katie was finished with the last of her makeup, they brought her upstairs in front of the large mirror.

Jade couldn't believe how hard the two girls worked to not only come up with a concept with what was available, but how they could easily bring their imagination to life. Katie was definitely in her wheelhouse, always thinking one step ahead. When it was time to step in front of the mirror, she didn't know what to expect but she felt special with all the attention she received.

Katie guided Jade in front of the mirror, since she told her to close her eyes and when she stepped back, she told the girl to open her eyes.

Jade couldn't believe it. The transformation and detail were incredible, and she looked so feminine and sexy! Looking back at her was the prettiest Siamese cat she ever saw and suddenly she was overwhelmed with emotion and her hand shot up to her mouth as she began tearing up. "Oh my god..." Was all she could muster.

Isabel and Katie moved in behind her and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"You ok Jade? We can come up with something else if this isn't what you wanted." Isabel offered.

But the Siamese girl shook her head and choked back the tears. "It's... I look amazing. I can't believe how pretty I look like a cat." She looked back at the girls in the mirrors reflection.

"Katie snuggled up beside her and gave her a big squeeze. "You are already beautiful Jade, it's not the costume... it's you."

Isabel stepped up to her other side and smiled with conviction. "She's right Jade... and let me just say that you, look FUCKING HOT!" Isabel punched the last two words.