It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 09

Story Info
Interesting hook ups and the secret gets revealed to Jason.
12.1k words
4.9
1.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

Nothing like a college Halloween party! Dancing, drinking and more than likely, some fucking. Do Isabel and Jason finally hook up? Maybe Katie finds some action, and what's going on with Dillon and Nathan?

Interested? Curious? Please read on!

Thanks to my followers for coming back, taking the time to read my stories and the positive comments that spur me on. New reader??? Thanks for checking my stuff out! Despite, my likely errors and omissions of grammar and spelling, I hope you enjoy.

C_T

*****************************************************************

The bass was pumping hard as the current dance mix had shifted to the techno/rave style and the dance floor was packed with a variety people in various costumes. Some were comical, some were horror based, there was a huge contingency of sexy and then some were downright scandalous. Isabel and Jason had just taken a break from the dance floor and were sipping on their drinks while resting against one of the tables. They stood close to one another watching their menagerie of friends still going. Vern and Lucy came as advertised and the tight bathing suits had drawn the eye of many men ... and women. Lucy looked hot and knew how to move her body and big boobs to make her even hotter. Veronica was an absolute knockout and that made up for her rather stiff dance moves, but she was having an absolute hoot and danced like she didn't care who watched.

Isabel and Jason shared a smile and giggled as they caught each other looking at Vern and were likely thinking the same thing. The real show was the tiny blue avatar girl and her pussycats. Jade was her Siamese pussy and Niomi had come dressed as a black cat. Her costume wasn't as detailed as Jades ended up, but she was super sexy none the less. The three of them had been dancing all night and had gathered several admirers and onlookers. Katie was a sexy beast when she danced, and she wasn't holding back tonight. Niomi was very natural and was drawing her energy from Katie, but the real pleasant surprise was Jade. She was grinding, twerking and shaking her Siamese cat ass like there was no tomorrow and Isabel had to admit, she looked really sexy this way.

"I still can't believe how good a dancer Katie is! And Jade! Holy shit she can move too!" Jason was talking loud into Isabel's left ear over the music.

Isabel smiled and nodded her head. "You ain't so bad yourself, white boy! Where'd you learn to bust out like that?" Isabel turned into him and laughed at his embarrassment. * Fuck he's cute when he does that! *

"Guy has to keep some secrets." He retorted and enjoyed her smile in return.

The music stopped, as the DJ said something over the microphone, but it was hard to understand what he was saying. The next song that came on was a slow one, which made the interruption make sense now. Jason was about to ask Isabel to dance when a tiny blue streak squeezed in between the two interested parties. Katie gave her best friend a little hip bump and stood looking up at Jason.

"Want to dance?"

Jason was about to answer but she had already grabbed his hand and was pulling him to the floor. He looked at Isabel for her reaction, which was basically a fit of giggles.

"Please hold my drink!" He barely got it into Isabel's hands as the blue skinned pixie pulled him hard.

Niomi had slipped up beside Isabel. "Holy shit Isabel! That girl's got some serious rhythm! She knows how to own a dance floor!"

Isabel gushed at her friends words. "I know... right! She's great at everything she does! She's... amazing!" The blue makeup was hiding her blush with pride.

"You know... you two... It's super special! I can feel the bond you two have... it's so outrageous!" Niomi was talking in Isabel's ear. "Friends like that are extremely rare!"

Isabel nodded her head and could feel her eyes well up... Katie was everything to her. She watched the odd duo on the dance floor, smiled at the radical height difference and knowing Katie was giving him another round of the over-protective friend, because she knew she'd be doing the same if roles were reversed. She caught sight of Jade dancing with a guy, Isabel caught her eyes, and the Siamese cat shrugged her shoulders with a smile, getting Isabel's smile in return. Lucy pointed out that Veronica was dancing with Dillon and Isabel wished she was a fly on her shoulder for that dance.

"I must say Dillon, your costume is a little perplexing. A white shirt with the word BOBBER written in black marker? I don't get it." She could see Dillon's face blush as he looked down at his feet.

"Yeah... it was Nathan's idea. He's wearing a belt with a big apple on the belt buckle." He looked at Veronica, he could tell she still didn't get it. "You know... bobbing for apples." He opened his mouth and bobbed his head up and down a little.

It took the blonde a second and when she got it, she gave him a shocked look. "REALLY? Now he's parading you around as his personal cock...." She stopped herself from finishing the sentence in an effort to save him further embarrassment. "Dillon... are you truly ok with this? The way he treats you?" She could see him shift uncomfortably.

"It's ok Veronica. I mean it's not like I got a bunch of girls banging at my door." He offered.

"Doesn't sound like you'd be able to answer if you did!" She looked him in the eyes. "I'm the last person who would judge someone's sexual interests or choices, but I can't help shake the feeling Nathan's been doing a lot of convincing." His look was telling. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Dillon just nodded and clammed up. She wanted to push the conversation, but it wasn't her battle... hell she's likely the reason he's even stuck in this position. She moved a little closer to him as they continued to dance.

"So, mister... what are your plans with my best friend?" Katie had wrapped both her arms around Jason's neck, which made him slouch a little to adapt to her height.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh no buddy! Don't play that game with me. Isabel means the world to me and if you're thinking a hit and run booty call, we might have a serious issue!"

Jason wanted to laugh but the look in the little firecrackers eyes told him otherwise. "I honestly don't know Katie. What I do know is she intrigues me... I get butterflies every time she stands close to me... but she's hard to read. I'm not sure if she just wants to be friends or what."

Katie could see his genuine feelings for Isabel, and she could fully understand how he was feeling, but it wasn't for any of the reasons he was thinking about. "Jason... I've known Isabel forever and I know when she's smitten. She likes you a lot, but she has had some bad luck in her past and she's just nervous about things ending up like they have before." She could see he was listening eagerly. "Be patient. I know my girl and she will eventually come around, but you must be ready. Isabel loves hard! She goes in 110% and will put her heart and soul into you... trust me, I know."

"So, you think she likes me... like, likes me that way?" He barely noticed the song was ending.

Katie brought her hands to his face and stared him deep into his eyes. "There's no doubt in my mind!" Without any warning she popped up her tiptoes and kissed the end of his nose.

"Ok, ok... get your blue lips off the poor guy!" Isabel stepped in to rescue the poor guy. "Would you mind if I had a dance with the handsome young man?" She lifted her eyebrow at her friend.

"Of course not, my lady!" Katie smiled at her best friend then turned back to Jason and gave him a stern look. "By the way... if you break my friends heart, I will jump on the first flight here, show up at your door and bite your dick off!" She gave Isabel one last smile and walked away.

"Jesus! She's joking... right?" He looked at Isabel who was trying very hard not to laugh, but it was a lost cause and she let it all out. Jason smiled at her outburst and took one last look in Katies direction. She gave him the two fingers from her eyes gesture, letting him know she was watching.

Isabel finally got her giggles under control. "It's not all bad. She gave you her seal of approval." She smiled at his confusion. "The kiss on your nose. She only does that to people she loves and the people she trusts."

Jason smiled taking that info to heart. He could see why Isabel was so tight with her, she was special. A minute or two into the song, Jason took a deep breath and went for broke. "Hey Isabel... I know it's Katie's last night, but I was wondering if you'd like to come over after the dance for a bit."

Isabel locked onto his eyes. "Are your intentions pure mister?" She teased him.

"Yes! Of course! We can watch a movie, maybe order a pizza, or we can just chill." He was racking his brain trying to make the scenario less date like.

"How about kissing? Can we do that too?" She raised her eyebrow and smiled as he grasped her words. Before he could say anything, she leaned in and gently placed her full lips on his. After a brief delay, he responded and the two kissed passionately on the dance floor.

"Check it out Katie! Isabel gonna get her some!" Lucy poked the girls side.

Katie smiled and took a deep breath, she felt her own heart swell with happiness, as she watched the happy couple drifting and enjoying their moment. She was quickly knocked back to reality when Jade ran up to her and shook her shoulder.

"Katie! Katie! Veronica is yelling at Nathan, she's really upset!" The cat girl informed her.

"What's a Nathan? Never mind, let's go see if she's ok. C'mon Lucy!" She turned to encourage the brunette, but she had wandered off when Katie went all dreamy. "Shit! I didn't see where she went. Come on! Let's go check on Vern!"

The two tiny girls passed through the crowd, lead by Jade, to the scene that was developing off in the corner. When they got there Katie could see a black guy yelling at Veronica.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on? Why you acting all macho?" Katie stepped in between.

"Who the fuck are you?" Nathan looked down at the little blue girl.

Katie put her hand on her waist and rolled her eyes. "Seriously? You never saw me in Avatar?" She could hear Jade giggle behind her. "But I'll make it simple for you, I'm a friend of Veronica's and if you don't watch your mouth, I'll kick you in the balls so hard, people are gonna think you got marbles on your head... Capice!"

Nathan looked at the girl and part of him wanted to laugh, but a bigger part wanted to finish telling Veronica off. "Whatever smurf!" He expected another verbal assault, but the little pixie just stared him down. "I still don't know what your fucking issue is Vern! The guy likes to suck dick! I like getting my dick sucked! Nobody's forcing no one!"

"Really? What's with the humiliation tactics... in public! That's going too far Nathan!" Veronica was lunging towards the man, but Jade was holding on to her.

"Dill! Bro! Let's get the fuck out of here!" The black man urged.

Katie turned and didn't even see the other guy standing off to the side. He was cute and she could see it in his face, he didn't want to go. "I'm no expert, but I think he's making it clear; he's not interested." Why don't you go suck your own cock."

Nathan was starting to lose his temper. "Dillon... either you leave with me now or you can find another dick to suck!"

Everyone looked towards the sandy blonde young man. He didn't say anything, but he didn't move either.

"Fine! I'll be feeding some other sissy white boy within the hour. You can go to your room and jerk off thinking about that!" Nathan fumed.

"He won't have to... he'll be in my room!" Veronica piped up much to the surprise of Dillon.

"I'll be there too!" Katie walked over to Dillon and patted his shoulder.

"Me too!" Jade spoke up to the surprise of... well everyone.

Nathan turned and walked away bumping a few onlookers in the process. Veronica stepped up beside Katie and was soon joined by Jade, all grateful for the backup.

"Uhm... Veronica? Uh... thanks. Thanks for helping me." The young man put his head down. "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me..." He sighed heavily. "Anyway... thanks." He turned to leave but Veronica grabbed his arm gently.

"I was serious Dillon. You wanna come back to my room? We could have some fun." She smiled cutely.

Dillon looked at her, not sure what this was all about. "I don't know if I feel like... you know." He whispered because of the two other girls.

"We don't have to do that Dill. I'd offer the other way, but I'm way too sore for any action myself. We could hang out, maybe play around... what do you say?"

"Wait, wait a second. I thought I was coming too?" Katie piped up causing a surprised look on both their faces.

"Me too... right?" Jade spoke up again.

Veronica smiled at her girlfriends. "What do you say Dillon? Three hot chicks, one guy. Odds are looking pretty good!" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Dillon was waiting for the punch line or the guy who yells 'GOTCHA' but the faces of the three girls looked sincere. He looked to Veronica and smiled. "Sure... why not."

He was quickly smothered by all three girls, and they headed off to Veronica's room. Katie deviated to let Isabel know she would be out, likely for the night. She ran up to the waltzing couple and hugged Isabel from behind.

"Oh, hey Katie-bear! Where ya been?" Isabel pulled her around, so they were standing in a three-person circle.

"Looks like I have some plans tonight." She wiggled her eyebrows causing Isabel to giggle.

"Anyone we know?" She was concerned about her hooking up with a stranger.

"Oh yeah... Vern, Jade and some cute boy named Dillon." She was wondering why both of their faces were in a state of shock.

"Don't wait up... I got my faub!" Katie kissed them both on their closest cheeks and walked away only to stop after 10 feet and give Jason the 'I'm watching you' gesture again. She smiled when he nodded his head.

They both watched the little blue avatar girl disappear in the crowd and Jason turned to Isabel. "Did you see that coming?" He asked genuinely.

"I believe she's trying to live her college years in one weekend. She never got a chance to go and she's loving the whole atmosphere. Plus, I know she's very fond of Jade." She could see the wheels turning in his head. "What?"

"I don't know. I guess I didn't expect how comfortable she is with her... sexuality. I mean here in California it's a given but I figured coming from Virginia..."

"What? We'd be prudes?" Isabel was surprised by his statement.

"No, no, nothing like that! I guess I just figured she was straight, you know, by the way she acts. I don't mean to be offensive Isabel."

She pondered his remarks for a minute and could see in his eyes he had no intent to be mean or rude. "Katie loves good people, and she shares herself accordingly." She watched for his reaction. "And she's not the only one from Virginia who feels that way."

Jason got the message loud and clear and quickly hugged the pretty Italian. "I'm glad you're both like that Isabel and I understand what you're saying. It's refreshing, to be honest."

Isabel relaxed into his hug, feeling better about his view of sexuality. However, the knot in her stomach reminded her, she needed to be honest with him... soon.

***

After a quick trip to Isabel's room to grab her special cream and a few overnight essentials, the party of four entered Veronica's room. Jade and Dillon took it upon themselves to order a pizza, since they were both starving.

Katie had asked Veronica if she could use her shower and excused herself to go clean off the blue makeup. She paused to look at herself in the mirror and smiled at how well her costume idea went over. She removed what little clothing she had and stepped into the shower with her cream in hand. The hot water felt great on her tired muscles, she hadn't danced like that in a long time and smiled thinking how Jade was like her sexy partner the whole time.

After her brief stint of relaxation, she began to apply the cream to her arms and worked it into a big lather, getting the skin dye to release. She heard the shower door open and saw Veronica walk in wearing her birthday suit, loosing the Baywatch look. She took in her perfect body and suddenly felt a stab of jealousy, knowing Isabel had her way with her... twice now.

"I thought you might need some help getting this stuff off, is that ok?" The blonde asked cautiously.

Katie smiled and nodded turning herself towards the wall jets to get the front of her body.

Veronica brought her hand to her mouth to keep herself from squeaking. This little bundle oozed sexy, and Veronica was having a tough time not getting overzealous. "Would you like me to do your back Katie?"

Katie turned enough to squeeze some cream into the girls hands. "Thanks Vern." She smiled.

Veronica carefully applied the cream to the girls shoulders and slowly worked both of her hands into the scrubbing process. Her hands were like conduits to her vagina as the more she rubbed the little pixie, the wetter she was getting. "I.. I may need a little more cream for your... uhm... lower body." She pushed her hand out and Katie squeezed some more into her palm. Once again, she began the process, but she was now working her way to the base of her back and to the top of her bum.

*Fuck she's got the perfect ass!*

Slowly her hands drifted lower, and she could feel Katie arch her back just a little to her touch. Feeling a little bolder she started to be adventurous and worked both cheeks alternating between rubbing and kneading. She could hear Katie's breathing picking up.

She squatted and started doing the backs of her legs and she smiled at how thorough Katie was with her coverage, as the color extended high up the insides of her thighs. With her face just inches from the perfect, soapy bottom, she massaged the insides of her thighs getting very close to the pixie's shaved pussy.

Katie had stopped cleaning herself and closed her eyes, enjoying the girls hands on her body. The tentative touch between her legs grew bolder, likely due to her involuntarily widening of her legs to give the girl better access.

"Katie? Can I ask you a personal question?"

The voice brought the tiny girl back to the real world. "Uhm... Yeah, of course."

"How come you and Isabel... you know... never do it?" She winced at her own intrusive question.

Some people might get offended by something so personal, but Katie wasn't fazed by much. "We made a pact when we started fooling around a bit. We were both very concerned about the impact that level of intimacy may have on our friendship, especially once we got involved with others. I guess we both knew we would always have our special moments... maybe thought it would make us feel less guilty if we ever got involved in a serious relationship with someone." She stopped to take a deep breath. "Sometimes I think we were almost too smart for ourselves back then." Her sigh had a sadness to it.

Veronica continued to scrub the rest of her legs and listened to Katie; she could sense the sadness in her words. "You should probably turn around and rinse your back side." She spoke as she stood up.

Katie turned around and pressed her firm breasts into Veronica's body and looked up to her face. "Vern? What's it like? Having her inside you like that?"

Veronica felt trapped. Trapped between telling her it was the most life altering experience of her life and seeing the hurt in the smaller girls eyes as she longed to feel it herself.

Reading her mind, Katie spoke up. "It's ok Vern. I want to know. I want you to be completely honest with me."

The blond considered the look on girl's face and hoped she meant what she just said. "Honestly Katie... I don't think I can find the right words to give it justice. It was painful, but so sensual. I felt... she filled me up so much, it felt like she owned me, in a really good way. I wanted her to get her pleasure from me because she...she...she..."

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers