It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Completely owned your ass and fucked you senseless..." Katie finished her sentence.

"Totally! She pushed every button... inside and out!"

Katie smiled and let her hands roam around Veronica's back and cupped her perfect bum cheeks with her tiny hands. "I'm glad it was you... you're perfect for her!"

Veronica was taken back from that statement. She felt an odd sense of love and belonging, things she had never felt before. She grabbed the smaller girl and hugged her hard. "You're so sweet Katie!" She exclaimed. Her hands roamed down until she was clutching her own set of perfect buns.

It was quite the picture, the perfectly sculptured 5'8" blonde embraced with the sexy 5'2" pixie, both cradling each others' asses.

Katie bit her bottom lip and whispered in Veronica's ear. "Vern? Would you be my Isabel tonight?"

Veronica smiled to herself and gripped the tight ass even firmer. "It would be my pleasure."

***

Isabel was sitting on Jason's couch as he grabbed the remote for his TV and dropped down beside her. "What's it going to be? RomCom... action... mystery? I'd even let you pick a tear-jerking chick flick if you want." Jason teased.

"How about porn?" Isabel said matter of factly. She watched his face struggle with surprise, embarrassment and even a touch of arousal.

It took a few seconds, but Jason got his bearings back. "Oh sure! What's your poison? Hardcore? Group? Transexual?" He had planned to list as many as he could to keep up the rouse, but her hand appeared over his cock, and she was gently massaging his growing erection.

"To be honest Jason... I was thinking oral." She leaned in and kissed his lips. "Blowjob to be specific. Would you be ok with that?" she kissed him again and she smiled at his awkwardness.

"Uhm... Isabel, you don't have to..." His sentence was cut short as her hands expertly played with him.

"Have to?" She looked him in the eyes and shook her head lightly. "I want to Jason... very much!" She was looking for a sign to keep going. His cock was now completely stiff in his pants under her hand, but she wanted to see him agree.

He relented and finally gave a small nod which made her blue face light up. With one final kiss he watched her pull his shirt up and go to work on his button and zipper. She slipped to the floor between his legs and licked her lips as she reached for the waist.

"Ever had your cock sucked by an animated character before?" She teased and giggled when his only response was a small head shake. "Could you lift your cute bottom please and help a hungry girl out."

Jason lifted enough and she pulled everything down to his knees all at once. After being drawn down with his pants, his hard cock slapped the bottom of his stomach with it's release. His insecurities hit him in full force, and he instinctively spoke. "I'm sorry Isabel."

His comment caught her off guard. "No need to apologize, I like that you're so hard for me. The slap turns me on." She reached up with both her hands to grasp his cock.

He panicked as his cock disappeared in her average hands and his insecure voice took over again. "I... I mean... my cock... my... the size of..."

Isabel looked at the smaller cock in her hands and her heart grew heavy as she thought back to that night with Gavin. Why is there so much riding on cock size? What do these guys go through? She lifted on her knees so her face was as close as she could get to him.

"Jason? Look at me... I need you to hear what I'm about to say." She waited until he could meet her eyes. "I know there's a lot of societal and media jibber jabber about cock sizes and bigger is better. Truthfully there are some people out there that, for them, it's a big deal. BUT... the vast majority of us, are looking for more in a partner... the connection, the respect... the whole package. It's not about the size of your cock, it's the size of your heart, and I really like everything about you... including this rock-hard cock I'm holding. It's rock hard for me and that makes me feel wanted and special. I want you too! I want you so bad Jason! Please enjoy this with me... lets make it special...ok?"

He's heard the 'size don't matter' speech a few times in his short adult life, but none of them struck the chord like Isabel's just did. Maybe, because she's so beautiful and he already knew she had his heart, he believed her... or the more likely reason being he could see and feel her sincerity. He looked deep into her dark brown eyes, and he could feel her pleading him to accept her truth. Pushing past the last of his insecurities, he nodded to her and a beautiful, blue smile, broke out on her face.

Feeling him relax, Isabel got back to the task at hand. She pulled back far enough that her bum was on her heals and her face was directly in front of his groin. She lovingly stroked his cock with both hands and smiled as she felt him grow even harder now. She gave him one last quick wink and lowered her face to his cock. Brushing her lips across the tip and blowing directly onto the head.

What the fuck! Something so simple had Jason wanting to climb out of his skin. It felt like she sent electrical currents directly from her lips. She let him recover and then repeated the process, adding licks and kisses all over the crown. The whole thing was so sensual for Jason. Any blowjob he ever received before was quick and usually a combination of mouth and handjob... mostly handjob, actually. But Isabel was taking her time. It was like she was getting a great deal of satisfaction herself and that made him moan with desire.

Isabel smiled to herself as she heard him groan in appreciation. It really was a great cock. The head was slightly oversized and bulged with blood flow. He was thicker than average and the whole thing felt heavy despite its not being overly long. She did enjoy sucking cock and she was hell bent on making sure Jason enjoyed himself too.

**

Back at Veronica's room, the three friends and their guest of honor, Dillon, had just demolished the pizzas they ordered, and Jade turned up some music and started dancing around the floor. She pulled at Dillon to get up and after some reluctance he did, receiving a round of whistles and cat calls form Veronica and Katie. He was nervous and a little stiff, but Jade was breaking down his barriers as she rubbed her body on him and his eyes popped when she backed her ass into his groin. His groan was audible as Jade did a gentle twerk into his groin as she sheepishly looked over her shoulder at him.

Watching the sexual energy develop in front of them, Veronica looked over to Katie and put her hand on her leg. When the little pixie looked back, she lifted her eyebrow and gestured they should go upstairs. With a large smile, Katie got up and walked up the dancing duo.

"Vern and I have something we need to discuss, so you two have fun, and by fun I mean... HAVE FUN!" She raised her eyebrows at the two, slightly embarrassed faces, and gave Jade a peck on the cheek. "Later sexy girl!" She turned to follow Vern upstairs and gave Dillon's ass a little smack. "Loosen up white boy! She won't bite... unless you want her too!"

Dillon smiled at the little pixie and after she left, he returned his attention to the hot cat girl grinding up on him. She grabbed his hands and put them on her hips as she put more pressure on his hardening cock with her ass. They stayed like that for a bit, both enjoying the rawness of their encounter. With his erection now at full mast, Jade swung his arms around the front of her and she moaned at the intimate contact. They were no longer dancing, so much as Jade was grinding herself on his cock. He couldn't believe this hot girl was horny for him.

He bent over the smaller girl and whispered in her ear. "Fuck you're sexy Jade!" He heard her moan from his words.

Jade pulled his arms open and extracted herself from his groin, giggling with his desperate sigh. She wrapped her arms around the taller boys neck and lifted herself up onto her tiptoes. "Dillon... would you be interested in sleeping with a girl like me?" She asked meekly.

Dillon shook his head a little. What did she mean by that? "What do you mean by a girl like me Jade? Oriental?"

Jade smiled at his cute misunderstanding. "Dillon... I'm transgendered." She looked at his face to register his reaction. "I still have my boy parts, but I'm not looking to use them, if you know what I mean." She smiled lightly.

Dillon pondered that for a moment and absently smiled. "Well... you already know I'm not adverse to another person's cock." He joked.

Jade gave him her brightest smile and kissed him deeply, to his surprise, then slowly slid down his body until she was on her knees in front of him. "Well Mister, the only cock getting serviced tonight is yours. Let's make each other feel good... ok?" She looked up him and winked. His nod back gave her the greenlight and she fished his hard cock out of his pants and rubbed it all over her face. "God you're so hard Dillon!" She gave his crown a big kiss and opened her mouth.

Veronica opened her storage chest at the end of her bed and gave Katie an inside look at her collection. "Oooh! You have quite the collection Vern!" Which one do you want to use?" Katie asked her.

"Well... I mean, I have my favourite, but I think you should pick, after all it is your ass." The hot blonde giggled.

Katie took in the assortment of dildo's and was gazing back and forth across the varying options, but her eyes kept going back to a particular one. She was trying not to choose that dildo, but who was she kidding... "Can we use this one?" She pointed to the last one in the sequence.

Veronica's smile grew even larger. "I call that one the beast... I mean I used to, since Isabel, well you know how big she is." Her face got a little red.

Katie picked it up and did her own visual diagnostic on the 10" fake black cock. "Yeah, I get it. Kind of gives you a whole other definition of what's big, doesn't she?" She wasn't looking for a response as both girls knew what she spoke was the truth. She handed the dildo to Veronica who put it in her little incubator to warm it up.

Katie walked over with the harness and proceeded to put it on the hot blonde. She was deliberate in her movements and took all kinds of liberties, touching and stroking the very wet parts of Veronica's body. She was standing behind the girl when both her hands and eyes locked on her world class ass. "You'd make a killing as an underwear model Vern. Isabel says my ass reminds me of yours... but this is absolute perfection!" She knelt and gave both cheeks a big smooch.

Veronica groaned a little as the little brunette pixie was getting her so hot. "Right back at you Katie... your bum is a 12 out of 10 and I can't believe your going to let me..." Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a hard slap on her ass.

"Just as I thought... no fat... all muscle. I bet you can really fuck with these twin engines!" Katie stood up and opened the incubator. She grabbed the slightly warmed dildo and turned back to Veronica. She held it up in front of her face. "No more talk Vern... fuck me!"

"FUCK! That feels so good Dillon!" Jade was in the throws of pleasure.

The two of them had made short work of their clothes and after fucking Jade from behind standing up, Dillon currently had the compact, Asian, cat girl pinned on the floor with her knees by her head and her legs locked in this position by his arms. He was on his toes and mercilessly deep dicking her tight little ass, loving her groans and grunts every time he bottomed out inside her butthole. Having been on the receiving end of this, via Veronica and her fake cocks, he could now understand the rush she got from being the top. He had the ability to make this trans girl feel very good, but unlike his past encounters with Vern, he had no interest in humiliating or belittling her. Seeing her faced scrunched up with raw pleasure was the only high he needed.

"OH MY GOD! Dill... oh fuck this feels so fucking good!" Folded up like an old poster, Jade could do nothing but accept the anal pounding she was getting... and she loved it! This was nothing like when Nathan fucked her. She could both see and feel the difference now. To Nathan she was a means to and end... his climax. Dillon was giving her so much pleasure, she could feel her own orgasm building and every time he pushed into her prostate, she felt electric chills. He was hitting all her right spots and without any warning she felt the big one sneak up on her, she grabbed his arms, digging her nails into his flesh while she growled through the erotic sensation, resulting in her cum shooting up her chest and hitting her own face.

Dillon was both shocked by her orgasm, and in pain from her nails. "Ow Jade... do you think you could take your nails out of my arm?" He winced apologetically.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry Dillon. I just got carried away for a second. That caught me off guard!" She released her death grip.

"You want to stop now... I mean you had your orgasm." Dillon got shy suddenly.

"Not a chance! Let me just wipe my face." She wiggled so he would let her get up, but before she could get to her feet, Dillon wiped her face with his finger and popped her contents into his mouth. Jade just stared at the young man in fascination. "D... do you like the taste, Dillon?"

He looked completely embarrassed as he just realized what he did out of reflex, looked down and nodded slightly.

"That's so fucking sexy!" Jade declared and pulled him in for a kiss, her cum smearing across both of their faces. After a brief time of cum swapping with their tongues, Jade pulled back. "Screw it! I want you back inside me!" She turned her back and positioned herself on all fours. Looking provocatively over her shoulder and smiled sweetly as Dillon positioned himself behind her.

Veronica was lying on her back with the brunette pixie straddling her waist. Katie had her feet on the bed and was leaning back using Veronica's legs as holding points. Her head was extended back as she was pounding herself up and down the large fake cock. Her asshole had adapted quickly, and she was fucking herself at a high rate of tempo. She had already had one orgasm and Veronica could see she was quickly approaching another.

She had been holding onto Katie's ankles for both her and her own support. The pixie was a pure sexual force, and she was almost pushing the supine blonde through the mattress. She released her grip on the right ankle and started to rub the pixie's very engorged clit... that sent her over the edge. She watched her stop at the very top with just the head of the big black cock in her tight hole. Her legs started to wobble, and she could see all her defined muscles contracting. Katie snapped her head forward and started right into her eyes, slamming her ass down one last time.

"OH, FUCKING... SHHHIIIIIIITTTT!" Katie screamed as her orgasm shot from her pussy and covered Veronica's stomach, tits and some even made it to her face.

Veronica smiled and hung onto the girl as her body rode a wave of smaller orgasms, until she was spent. Veronica guided her forward until the pixie slipped her feet back and laid down, chest to chest as she worked to get her bearings back.

"That was a big one." Veronica giggled as she caressed the smaller girl's backside. She loved how this tight, compact girl, fit into her body. She smelled wonderful and deeply inhaled numerous times, trying to commit it to memory. The intimate moment struck a chord inside her heart. For years she struggled to find real connections with people, always trying to keep her feelings in check when it came to sex and relationships. Recently, Isabel had caused a stirring deep (very deep) within and she had no idea what would become of that relationship. No question the fortress around her heart had begun to crumble regarding her, and now... Katie. She initially felt threatened by the girl, knowing the long-term bond her and Isabel had, and she was afraid how that would impact her own. Those fears quickly disappeared from the first moment she met the beautiful pixie and here she is cuddling post sex with the girl. She smiled to herself, acknowledging the impact these two girls from Virginia were having on her and for the first time that she could ever remember, she felt apart of something incredible.

**

"Isabel.... My god! Please, please let me cum!" His voice sounded like he was in pain, albeit a pleasurable type.

For the last 40 minutes Isabel had brought the young man to the brink only to back off and start again. She loved listening to him whine, moan, and beg, but most of all she loved the control she had over him. Dragging this out and edging Jason with her mouth was hot and part of her could do this all night, but she couldn't be that cruel even if it was erotic in nature. She longed to please him and if she was being honest, it also helped her keep her own excitement in check. She had started to get hard in the beginning, but the longer the process the better able she had been to keep her secret relatively quiet. Part of her hoped he'd be too wasted following this to insist on some form of reciprocation. She needed to tell him of course, but tonight clearly wasn't the right time. Mulling over this conundrum was also helping her keep her cock under control.

"Are you sure you want me to finish?" She teased him.

"Am I sure? No, not really, but my stomach muscles are killing me." Jason declared much to the amusement to Isabel.

"So... this is a great ab workout huh? Good to know! Maybe we should add this to your daily workout routine." She kissed the head of his cock to emphasize her idea.

"Sweet Jesus! I feel like my balls are going explode!" His voice was getting more desperate.

"We wouldn't want that." She cooed. "I've grown very fond of them, not to mention this gorgeous cock in between." She carefully grasped his tightening nut sack and gently pulled down, while her other hand pulled his foreskin down his shaft and held it tight at the base. Ever so slowly she lowered her mouth over the head of his cock without making contact. When she had 2 inches inside, she dragged her tongue on the underside of his cock until she tickled the frenulum. Jason's head threw back violently, and his quads went into full contraction, straightening his legs. Quickly Isabel closed her lips around the top third of his shaft and began to suck. With his first shot of cum, she released his balls and with the second and third, she released the base. With her hands planted firmly beside his legs, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his cum exploding into her mouth, bouncing off the roof, coating her tongue, and sliding down her throat. She swallowed when necessary and listened to her man grunt and gasp for a full 45 seconds until he had nothing left in him (cum or strength).

Jason focused on his breathing, trying to recuperate from the intense bliss he endured for the last 50 minutes. No one had ever pleasured him like that in his short life, nor had he ever had an orgasm that powerful either. He sensed Isabel's mouth gently removing itself from his cock and he opened his eyes to see her big brown eyes and a huge smile on her still blue face.

"So... did you like that?" Isabel taunted the visibly exhausted man.

Jason reached down to encourage her to bring her face to his, but she put a quick halt to it.

"Maybe I should go rinse my mouth our first or something." She offered.

Jason gently shook his head and she proceeded to come up and sit beside him. He leaned in an began kissing her. At first, she was keeping her mouth guarded and a little tight, but his persuasive tongue got her to finally open up and they tongue wrestled over the remnants of his cum.