It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss was full of passion and Isabel could feel herself responding to his disregard of tasting his own cum. Sadly she had to end it before it was too late. She sat back beside him as he struggled to pull his pants and underwear up and she giggled at his uncoordinated state.

Finally with his pants roughly in the right position, he turned to her smiling face and sighed. "I'd like to repay the favor." He started and then yawned.

Isabel chuckled. "I think we both need to call it a night Jason. Not to mention I'm dying to get this blue body paint off me." She gestured to herself. "But I'll take a rain check." She chided and bumped his shoulder.

After a brief lull, they both got up and headed to his door. He reached to open it for her but paused with his hand on the doorknob. "Isabel? I know we just met a few weeks ago and I definitely don't want to make any assumptions... but are we... like a couple?"

Isabel was caught off guard and was instantly conflicted. Of course, she wanted to be a couple, but she also hadn't told him about her condition and there were the other girls and... Shit! She was pausing too long. She could see the alarm on his face.

He was concerned with her delayed response, but he also recognized his question was both unexpected and perhaps ill timed.

She had to say something. "Jason... you are the only man I want in my life." Her words were clever, but she still felt a jolt of guilt. Fortunately, her words at least brought a smile to his face.

"I can live with that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that."

They hugged for a bit and then Isabel was on her way back to her room. The night had been a really good one, up to the point where she felt guilty, but she pushed that aside for now. She was going to tell him this week for sure and stressing about that right now wasn't overly functional.

She let herself into her room and she could tell right away that Katie wasn't here. She was sad that she didn't have her friend to talk to, but she was happy knowing she was off 'sewing her wild oats' as her dad would say. She walked into her bathroom and shucked her costume onto the floor and grabbed the squeeze tube of cream designed to get the paint off. She turned on the shower and just let the hot water cascade down her naked form, helping with the tension she had in her shoulders. Lost in the warmth, she barely heard the shower door open, and she smiled as Katie's familiar form wrapped herself around her from behind.

"Can I help you get this stuff off?" Her voice muffled by pressing her face into Isabel's back.

"Yeah... I'd like that." She replied and squeezed some cream in both of their hands.

They silently worked in uniform, Isabel washing her front, while Katie was being overly meticulous in the back.

"Sooooo? Did you spend some time with the cute boy?" Katie taunted her friend.

"Yes, I spent some quality time with said cute boy." She answered quietly.

"Did he taste good?"

"Katie!" Isabel was surprised by her friends candid question, and she could feel her giggling behind her, which caused her to giggle along.

When she finally stopped, she pressed again. "Well... did he?" She was determined to get an answer.

"Yes! OK? Yes, he did." Isabel smiled despite the pressure. "How was you evening with your eclectic group?"

"Actually, Dillon and Jade hooked up and based on the purring I could hear, Jade was having a great time."

Isabel smiled hearing that. She was happy Jade was embracing her true self. She was such a beautiful soul inside and out. "So, you and Veronica just sat around and talked I guess?"

Katie let out a little snort. "Yeah, yeah. We talked about Dillon, the dance, your big ass cock and then she fucked me silly with what used to be called the beast." She rambled it all out so matter of factly. "Flight home may be a little uncomfortable now, but you know... small price."

Isabel turned around and looked into her friends eyes. "Where you ok with that?" She was worried the old Veronica resurfaced again.

Katie smirked. "I asked her to, so yeah." She instinctively started rubbing Isabel's stomach. "She helped me wash off my paint and I asked her what getting fucked by you was like." She looked into Isabel's eyes now. "She was a little afraid to share with me but once we got past that, I could see it in her eyes. You have no idea the impact you've had on her Izzy." She smiled at her friend. "She's a better person for it."

Isabel pulled her best friend in for a hug and the two rocked back and forth under the soothing water from the shower. Isabel rubbed Katie's back and the little pixie was rubbing Isabel's bottom.

"You keep that up and we'll have to do something about it." The Italian girl teased.

"I'm guessing you haven't exposed Jason to your gift yet?" She could feel the taller girl tense up a little. "You poor thing! I bet you were getting all hot and bothered while you were sucking that cute boy's cock, weren't you? Katie smiled as she felt her cock begin to come to life. "I bet someone needs to blow off a little steam huh?"

Katie pulled her head back and started kissing Isabel's wet nipples, which drew a sweet, deep moan from the girl, and she lowered herself to her knees and came face to face with her most favorite toy. She smiled and watched it get very large, very quickly and she let out a guttural moan. "I'll never get sick of the sight of you getting hard for me Izzy!"

Her hands and mouth were all over the monster cock in no time, sucking and jerking with the precision that could only be developed by regular practice. Isabel didn't realize how pent up she was, and the little pixie was bringing her to climax so quickly.

"Katie?" She panted. "Katie... I won't last. B... be careful." She had one hand on the kneeling girl's shoulder and the other was gently caressing the back of her wet head. Her hips started rocking forward, seeking the stimulation required to finish this.

The pixie was wringing both of her hands up and down the bulk of the gigantic cock, while her overstuffed mouth focused on the first 3 inches. It was a classic spit and polish, and it was bringing the desired outcome.

"OH, FUCK... KAAATTIIEEEEEE!" Isabel's butt cheeks and abs went into contraction, warning the tiny girl what was about to happen.

Katie continued to work her hands up and down and pulled her face back about a foot and waited for the christening. The first blast bounced off of her forehead, so she angled the huge cock down a bit, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The next 3 and 4 shots landed around her nose and mouth until she could get the angle right and the rest were flying straight into her mouth. Every time she had to swallow the next ropey jet splashed against her sealed lips, until they started falling short and Katie dive bombed her mouth over the head to drink what she could. Part of her knew her addiction to Isabel's cum was weird but that didn't stop her from enjoying her favorite meal.

Not including their morning shower, the day of Katie's departure was weighing heavily on both girls. The ride to the airport was mostly silent, as neither could trust their ability to talk without crying. They sat outside of the security check point, trying to stay in each others company for as long as they could. They weren't talking much but both craved the proximity of the other. When the first call for Katie's flight came over the loudspeaker, they both knew it was time. They held hands as they approached their separation, the tiny brunette with her Winnie the poo backpack in place was leaning heavily on the much taller Italian girl.

"You know... I kinda like the dark hair on you." Isabel was trying to break the funk.

"Do you really?" Katie looked up at her from her side.

Isabel scrunched up her face and shook her head. "Naw! I really miss the blonde!" She smiled.

"Good! Me too... I can't wait for this color to grow out." The pixie sounded relieved. They got to the gate, and she turned into her best friend. "Well... this is me."

Isabel pulled her into a hug and instinctively Katie wrapped her legs around her waist. "It's only a week this time Tinker Bell. Before you know it, I'll be right back here picking you up."

Katie just nodded her head into Isabel's neck. She lightly wiped her runny nose on Isabel's shoulder which gave them both the giggles. She pulled her head back, so they were face to face. "You need to tell him Izzy. I know it's going to be rough on you, but I have a really good feeling about Jason." She watched her friend acknowledge her request. Katie leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose. "I love you Izzy."

"Love you too Katie-bear."

The pixie unwrapped her legs and slowly put foot to the ground. She turned and walked through security and Isabel stood at the glass and watched her best friend make her way through the crowd, stopping only to give one last animated wave before she was gone around the corner. Isabel took a deep breath, her hand shooting up to her mouth, trying to keep herself from crying and headed for the exit.

She had received multiple texts, checking in on her and despite the numerous offers to hang out, Isabel chose a quiet night in, by herself. She called her parents to catch up and once again thank them for their generosity of getting Katie here as much as she can. She also confirmed with them that she would be coming home for thanksgiving. She couldn't be sure of course but she thought she could hear her mom do a happy dance while she was talking to her dad.

She crawled into bed by 9pm and was ready to let the sandman claim her, problem was her brain was going a mile a minute and she became restless. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know why. She finally relented and grabbed her cell phone.

(I) Hey Jason, just hitting the sheets. I wanted to say goodnight and thanks again for a fun night. Hoping we could meet up tomorrow night... are u game?

(J) I can't believe you're actually thanking me... Unfortunately, I'm meeting with a recruiter tomorrow pm and I'm not sure how long I'll be. Rain check? How's Tuesday night?

(I) Tuesday sounds great! C U then!

With that out of the way, Isabel turned over and tried desperately to fall asleep, but her mind was busy figuring out what she was going to say.

**

Monday was a real drag and with only a few hours of actual sleep, Isabel forged her way through. She and Katie pretty much texted each other all day long and it was helping her get back into some kind of routine. She headed to the hanger after her last class in hopes of a short run and a steam bath. As luck would have it, she ran into Niomi in the steam room and had been convinced, rather easily, to go back to the ebony girls room to catch up. They spent about thirty minutes talking about their prospective thesis, the dance and Katie. Niomi was very comforting and while the hugs weren't designed to be a precursor to anything else... Isabel spent the next 40 minutes balls deep in the girl.

Niomi had straddled the Italian girl on the couch, and they shared a long leisurely fuck. Isabel nibbled on her pink nipples while Niomi's hands clutched the dark-haired girl's head, raising and lowering herself on that massive cock. The ebony hottie crashed through three separate orgasms only to finish with a massive one that crested through multiple mini ones, keeping the girl panting and moaning. Isabel drove herself to the hilt and completely coated the insides of the girl with her thick hot cum.

The unexpected session proved to be very therapeutic for Isabel and after her shower, she had her head on her pillow for less than 30 seconds and was out cold for the night.

When she woke the next morning, her head was clear, and she felt far more focused. She knew seeing Jason tonight was going to be difficult but, in truth, part of her was ready to get this secret behind her. Like Leticia has preached to her, you have to take a leap of faith once and awhile. The days' classes went smoothly and in no time, Isabel was putting on the final touches of her evening outfit. They were going for a walk around the grounds, so she dressed comfortably. She came out of the bathroom to her phone chirping Katie's tone, and she picked it up.

Relax Izzy. He adores you. Stay out of your head and just be yourself. Love you tons!! Xoxoxoxo

PS. If you think it would help, remind him about me coming there and biting his dick off if he hurts you! :p

Isabel smiled to herself. Katie always knew just what to say.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Show time." She whispered to herself.

The evening was cool, and they were both grateful they were wearing pants and sweatshirts. At first, they walked side by side, until Isabel reached and grabbed his hand. They small talked for a while and both could sense the other had something big to say to the other, so Isabel decided she needed to go first. She guided him to a bench off the path and they sat under a nice glow coming from the lighting through the trees.

Isabel turned herself to face Jason and took a deep breath. "Jason... there's something important I have to talk to you about."

Jason turned his face. "Actually... before you start can I share something big with you? His interruption caught her off guard, but she nodded. "So, my meeting with the recruiter last night was actually a job interview." He watched Isabel's eyes go wide. "Remember when Katie was grilling me, and I told her I had a couple of major companies head hunting me? Well, the bigger one from California has offered me a job when I graduate, and they even suggested a four-week trial to see if I'd be a good fit."

"Wow! That's amazing Jason!" She was genuinely impressed and happy for him.

"Yeah... they want me to start tomorrow, and I met with Mr. Gonzales and Dean Lishman, and both are on board. I will receive full credit for this semesters classes!"

"Wait... tomorrow? You start tomorrow?"

"Yeah." He wasn't quite as happy at this point. "They're beginning a completely new theory tomorrow and they want my input on their team. I'd say more if I could, but I'm sworn to confidentiality clauses, but trust me Isabel... this could be huge... for the whole planet!"

Isabel just stared at him, trying to let this sink in. It was so sudden; she was caught totally off guard. "So, you'll be commuting from here everyday?" It was the only question she trusted herself with.

"Actually, the whole team will be staying together at a ranch like place, in case someone has a breakthrough, they want everyone to be available around the clock." He reached for her hand. "I'm sorry Isabel. If this wasn't such a big deal, I would've blown it off, but this thing is an opportunity of a lifetime." He could see the confusion in her face. "It's just 4 or 5 weeks Isabel, then I'll be back to graduate."

Isabel stiffened up her back. "You're right Jason. You can't turn up an opportunity like this. I'm really happy for you." She garnered up her best smile and then kissed him.

"Thanks Isabel. I knew you'd understand." He smiled at her. "You were about to tell me something, and I cut you off. What was it?"

She instantly felt like someone punched her in the gut. There was no way she could tell him now. "Oh... it was nothing." She offered weakly.

Jason took her hands. "You're a terrible liar Isabel. I'm sorry I took over that conversation rudely... please, talk to me."

She shook her head. "I don't think now's the time Jason... not with you leaving tomorrow." Her tone was sad. Jason lifted her face, and they searched each others' eyes. "I can't... not now." Tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is it that bad? Why are you crying?" He was starting to worry now. "Isabel, I can't leave here with you looking like this. It would eat at me the whole time."

"That might be better than knowing." She started crying.

Jason swooped in and took her into a big hug, rubbing her shoulders and stroking her hair. He could feel her collapsing into him and his heart was breaking seeing her like this. What could it be? "Isabel, listen to me. Whatever it is you felt you needed to tell me, you can do it. I promise I won't get mad or be judgemental. I really care about you... you can tell me anything." Apparently, his words weren't well chosen as she started sobbing now and she was clinging on to him like she would fall if she let go.

For thirty minutes neither of then said a thing. Both were lost in their own thoughts trying to grapple with what had unfolded so randomly. Isabel's crying had finally stopped, and she was sniffing to keep her nose from dripping. Finally, she took her sleeve and wiped it, not caring about the snot stripe she left. She sat up and held herself up straight. Jason was looking at her face and could see a small smile.

"You, ok?" He asked.

Isabel sniffed again and nodded. "I think you're right. I do need to tell you. The timing is all wrong, but it wouldn't be fair to you to have this hanging over your head for the next month, and to be honest... if I don't tell you, I think my heart is going to blow up." She could read the concern in his face. "Jason... I like you a lot, hell I might even love you, but there is something you need to know... about me."

"You're not going to tell me you wanted for murder or something, right?"

She smiled at his weak attempt to lighten the mood. "No... I am not a murderer." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, a picture of Katie's face popped into her mind, she gave herself a soft smile and began...

The beginning was the only place she could start, and she commenced by explaining what Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion was. She walked him through her earliest years, her parents role, to meeting Katie. She explained how instrumental Katie was in getting her through high school and how she came to Epicaste at the recommendation of her father. How her sessions with Leticia had a profound affect on her and how she was finally starting to feel like she could fit in and be a normal person.

"And then you came along. All tall, handsome and geeky. My initial reaction was to keep you at arms length, but my heart was telling me otherwise. Both Leticia and Katie have been encouraging me to put myself out there more and it got harder and harder to keep you... away. Everyone who knows you can't say enough good things about you and Katie... well you know how she feels about you."

"Now I'm starting to believe she was serious about biting my dick off." He chuckled. He liked that she smiled at that. "So, correct me if I'm off base here... you are a genetic girl, but have male parts. Those parts are small and that's why you can hide them so easy, but when you get excited, they grow?"

Isabel was relieved he didn't seem angry and was encouraged by his wanting to ask questions. "Yes, that's correct, they do grow."

"Like... how much?"

She knew it was a reasonable question for him to ask. "Quite a bit actually."

"So, everything is... functional." His face squished up.

"Yes Jason. I get erections and I produce semen." She could see his mind dealing with that. He was at a point where he was trying to be delicate with his questions and she could see he was struggling. "Jason... you don't have to be careful. You have every right to ask me anything and I promise I will be 100% honest."

He mulled that over for a few minutes and faced her directly.

"Are you a virgin?"

"I have never been penetrated; I just recently lost my virginity since coming here."

"Was it a male or female?"

"Female."

"Who else knows besides me, Katie and Leticia?"

"Niomi, Veronica and Jade."

"Have you been intimate with all of them?"

"Niomi yes, Veronica yes, Jade not yet."

"What about Katie?"

"Katie and I have found ways to be together without actual penetration. We made a pact when were younger not to as we felt it may jeopardize future relationships and our own friendship."