It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power strokes slowed as Katie regained her composure. The pixie reached up with both hands and cupped Isabel's face.

"You are so fucking incredible Izzy! I... I can't even see straight!" They both giggled as Katie's legs were lowered and she reconvened them behind Isabel's muscular ass. "Can you do me one favor Izzy?" Katie looked into the girls eyes.

"Anything Katie-bear."

Remember when I walked in on you and Vern? Up in your loft?" Isabel nodded. "I want to be fucked like that Izzy. I want to be fucked like your prison bitch. I deserve it!" She smiled coyly.

"Whatever my Katie wants... my Katie gets!" Isabel pulled out slowly causing a few vacuum farts along the way.

"Katie started rolling over onto her stomach but maintained her eye contact. "Be careful Izzy. I'm known to be greedy!"

Isabel giggled as she helped stuff a pillow under the small girl's hips, forcing the sexy little bum even higher. She couldn't help but squeeze and massage the perfect globes as she slowly lined up her battering ram. She lifted it up and slapped it back, landing right between the supple cheeks. She was biting her own lip now, as the contrasting view was very erotic. Her oversized, beer can thick dick, looked too large for the small, round, bottom, it was resting on. She used her hand to line things up and Katie was still pliable, making her progression easy. As her whole length sank to the balls, she let herself lie on top of the pixie which only added to the dominant feelings. Veronica was hot and beautiful, as was Katie, but the sheer size difference in body statures made Isabel shake in excitement. Engulfing her entire body under hers, she put her mouth beside her ear.

"You are mine Katie Montgomery. I own you... Inside and out!" She flexed her cock inside to make her point, causing Katie to moan. "I'm claiming you as my own." She gave a small thrust. "Do we need a safe word Tinker Bell?" Isabel was breathing heavily into her ear.

"No..." The pixie whispered. "I trust you Izzy... I'm all yours."

*WHAP!* *WHAP!* *WHAP!* WHAP!* *WHAP!* *WHAP!*

Like a hydraulic piston, Isabel's hips rose and fell, in a frantic rhythm, filling the room with very distinctive wet sounds of body slapping on body, soft moans and shrieks of pleasure. Isabel could vaguely tell that Katie was orgasming again as all her attention was placed on the sensations around her cock. The anal sheath was glued to her thick cock, which only made the sounds more intriguing. Every ounce of Isabel's pent-up love and lust for her best friend had taken her to a whole other level. She didn't want to stop... she couldn't stop. She wanted to do this forever... to feel the tiny perfect bum, wrapped around her huge cock. It was meant to be here! They were so stupid to have waited so long for the one thing they both wanted so very much.

"Cum in me Isabel!" Katie gasped between thrusts. "Please! I want to feel you fill me up! Cum Izzy! Cum in my ass!"

Her pleas were so desperate and provoking. So much so it hit a trigger inside Isabel's mind and her need to cum was there in an instant.

"I love you, Katie! I love you! I... LOVE... YOOOOUUUU!"

With one final drop of her huge piston, Isabel unleashed the biggest load of her life deep into the bowels of her Tinker Bell.

"Oh shit! Izzy... so fucking hot! SO MUCH! YEESSS!"

They slowly came down from their high and enjoyed the after tremors and intimacy, locked in the same position. Isabel propped her weight a little by using her arms, while laying on top of the little pixie. She felt protective, covering her whole body under hers. It felt good... really good! Katie seemed content to lay trapped underneath, as was evident by her low purr.

"Izzy?"

"Yeah Sweetie?"

"I lied to you earlier."

Isabel was a little stunned by her statement. "In what way?"

"I love you even more now." She softly giggled.

"Right back at you, Katie-bear." The brunette whispered back in her ear.

"We better get this stuff in the wash or your mom's going to freak." Katie mentioned causing Isabel's eyes to shoot open.

**

So far, Day 10 was no different then every other day. Jason and Marg were no further ahead in their DNA sequences than they were earlier. While the concept of irregular and mutated sequences created a new level of excitement, the outcomes hadn't proven any different and they were still unable to find anything that would play nice with the alien DNA.

"Uhhhgggh!" Jason pushed himself away from the microscope.

"Welcome to the real world of science. Theories and concepts always look great on paper, it's the grunt work that makes you lose your hair." She couldn't resist the analogy as she watched the young man pull his hair.

"I know... I know. But I was so sure we'd come across something... anything!" Jason blew out a deep breath. "How many more variations do we have before we go back to the general populace?"

"Three, maybe four hundred." The doctor offered.

It didn't look promising, and they were both aware of that fact. Even though the expectations were never to find a suitable DNA crossover host, it would've been ground-breaking if they did, and such a discovery would've catapulted them both in their perspective careers.

"I could go over the data base again Jason. New discoveries are being uploaded all the time." They both knew it wasn't likely, but she was trying to stay positive. Marg could see the disappointment spread across the young mans face. He hadn't faced many barriers yet, in his young career, but he will learn it's a tough road out there. "Well, unless you have a mutant friend that isn't catalogued, I suggest we get back and at least finish what we started." She snorted.

Jason shot up in his chair startling the female doctor. "Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion!"

"Geno what?" The confused doctor asked.

"Have you ever heard of Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion?" Jason spun in her direction.

Marg sat back in her chair and contemplated it for a minute. "I seem to remember a paper or something, but I can't remember the particulars. It was just a theory I believe anyway."

"No, it's not Marg. It's a real mutation. Extremely rare I understand, but it's real!" He could see the confusion wash across her face. "It's a documented condition where a female child's genitalia will actually re-invent itself and present in a masculine form!"

"You watch too many sci-fi movies Jason. I don't believe..."

"Check the data base Marg."

Dr. Young humored the bright college kid and rolled up to the database and entered the information. "Well, I'll be... you're right about the extremely rare part." She clicked through a few windows. "There are only three documented cases on file. Interestingly enough, they all happened in the same year... and... shit!"

"What is it?"

"All the medical files were completely redacted. There's nothing available regarding their DNA. This is some top-secret shit apparently."

"Couldn't we request a sample? I mean this is kind of national security thing, isn't it?"

"I suppose... we might be able to request it, but we would need the consent of the individual at minimum, and maybe... I don't know... homeland or CIA?"

"So, let's request!" Jason was getting excited now.

"Easier said then done. The files have no frame of reference as to who these people are or where they are living... it's a total crap shoot. It's like the contents were meant to disappear. I guess I could ask Dr. Burchovesky."

Jason withdrew and mulled things over in his head. Isabel had shared her most sacred secret with him... was he ready to step all over it for the sake of his career?

"You ok Jason? I lost you there."

"I need to make a phone call." Jason leapt from his seat and slipped from the lab.

**

Isabel was in a good place right now, the happiest and most content she'd ever been. If she could have Jason in her day-to-day life right now, things would be perfect.

Her visit home had been just what her soul ordered. Being with her mom and dad was physically and spiritually fulfilling. Her parents, forever the driving force behind her life's directions, knew just what to say and what needed to be questioned. She took a little more friendly grief about the news of Jason, but their support and pride were always first and foremost.

Katie and she had finally taken their special friendship to the next level. It was many years in the making and although they both questioned their youthful rational, neither could deny that the wait was worth it. They however, still agreed that vaginal sex was too risky, but the pair were more than happy with the alternative. Their connection has always been strong and any fears that the new level of intimacy would change that, had been thoroughly dismissed. While neither thought it possible, their love had only become stronger and more complete.

School life seemed to find it's rhythm again. Perhaps it was because her personal life had become so synchronized, everything else fell into place. She had created the perfect schedule for her academics and her crazy extra curriculars. She was meeting Leticia twice a week for her morning 'counselling' sessions, Mondays, and Wednesdays. She hooked up with Jade early Tuesday mornings (sometimes it started Monday night) and then Veronica Tuesday and/or Thursday's after class. Friday, Katie came to town and then all hell would break loose. At first Isabel felt a degree of guilt, being the center of this sexual circus, but in truth everyone was lights out happy with the arrangements. Any fears that Isabel would wear herself out were quickly dismissed. Not only could she keep up with the demands, but she also felt her sex drive increasing, as was her stamina. A quickie was never an option anymore.

This weekend would provide the proof of that. After a fairly quiet night Friday, the trouble making foursome spent Saturday morning at the hanger. They ran, played a couple of games of tennis and were currently standing in front of the squat rack, while Katie explained her contest.

"It's simple really... whoever squats the most, wins!"

"What does the winner... win?" Isabel asked the pixie.

"What... and ruin the surprise? You just have to wait and see after I win." Katie teased the Italian girl, which caused a series of giggles from the group.

Isabel lifted her left eyebrow in amusement. "Feeling pretty confident there, Tinker Bell!"

Katie turned herself, so her bottom was facing the group and slapped her perfect little bum. "I didn't get this from doing push ups Izzy!"

"It is perfect!" Veronica stated in a husky voice and all the girls nodded in agreement.

They loaded the bar with a plate on either side and set the height for Jade and Katie.

I haven't done a squat in years." Declared the oriental cat girl.

"You'd never no it with that sexy ass!" Katie gave it a soft slap, causing Jade to blush.

With two girls spotting on either side, Jade slipped her head under the bar and rested it in the crook between her neck and traps. After a few deep cleansing breaths, Jade lifted and stepped back. In a very fluid motion the small girl, dropped into a full squat and pushed back up with no hesitation. All the girls cheered at her ease of it.

"I told you kitty.... buns of steel!" Katie kissed her cheek making her blush.

Each girl took their turn and to no one's surprise, not one had an issue in the lift. They agreed on upping the weight by putting 25's on each side.

This time Jade struggled to reach full extension from the squat, but through sheer determination she was able to push it up, receiving a series of bum slaps in reward. Katie and Veronica pushed through with relative ease, and Isabel looked like she wasn't even challenged.

"Two plates?" Veronica inquired to the group. All heads nodded except for one.

"I'm tapping out girls. I don't want to pull something." Jade spoke up.

Katie hugged her from behind. "Your ass is already perfect kitty... no use risking an injury." Kissing her ear lobe.

Veronica set herself in place and with a controlled drop into her squat she pushed up and struggled at the 90 degree mark but was able to push it up with one last, deep, grunt.

"Is that how she sounds when you're pounding her perfect ass Izzy?"

Isabel turned to Katie. "Yeah... fucking sexy... right?"

Katie nodded her head and got a hard slap on her ass from Veronica.

Katie was able to complete the squat in one full motion, although you could see some strain on her face. Once again, Isabel showed no weakness.

"I'm bowing out." Veronica held up her hand. "As competitive as I am, I'm not risking pulling a muscle and taking myself out of the game... the stakes are too big." She lowered her eyes to Isabel's crotch, as did the other two as they nodded in agreement.

"Alright... it's just you and me Tinker Bell. What's the weight going to be?"

"Three plates!" The pixie didn't flinch.

Loaded up with over 300lbs, Katie stepped under the bar, and took a series of deep breaths then pushed up. She took one step back, but right away knew she was over her max. "Nope!" She blurted and Veronica and Jade grabbed the ends and helped her put the bar back in place.

"Good call Katie-bear. I'd wouldn't want to see you get hurt." She gave the smaller girl a side hug. "Does this mean I win?"

"Not until you lift the weight." Veronica spoke up. The other two girls nodded in agreement.

Isabel looked at the weight nervously but set the bar to her height and stepped underneath. Veronica and Jade stood prepared if she needed a helping spot. Katie stepped up behind her, rubbed her ass and whispered in her ear.

"You do this Izzy and you can spend the night fucking the three of us... at the same time." She let that sink in and kissed her ear. Jade and Veronica smiled, as they knew what Katie's plan was from the beginning.

Katie knew just how to motivate her best friend. "Here we go girls. One... two... three!"

Isabel stood up straight and stepped back. She took three more deep breaths and lowered herself into her squat and pushed up. It wasn't as smooth as her previous lifts, but the progression was slow, strong, and complete. Isabel stepped back to the apparatus and with the girls help lowered it back down.

"HOLY SHIT!" Squealed Jade and all the girls were cheering and hugging the powerful girl.

The group hug jumped up and down in unison, all celebrating the tremendous display of strength.

Katie slapped her friend's strong, muscular ass. "You are a born breeder Izzy!" The celebration turned from cheering to giggling instantly.

**

"So, help me out Jason. Why is your girlfriend coming to our top secret think tank? We'd all love a conjugal visit!" The young doctor took a sip from her coffee mug.

Jason was torn. It wasn't his secret to tell, but it would all come out in the end. Truthfully, he both respected and trusted Dr. Margaret Young. She treated him as an equal and had been open to all of his ideas and suggestions. Adding cream to his coffee he sat across from her at their lab table.

"Marg... what I'm going to share with you is wrong on so many levels, but you deserve to know." He paused and took a sip of his coffee. "Isabel... my girlfriend... she was born with Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion." He chuckled a little as the young doctor spit out her coffee.

"Wha... are you serious? That's... like what are the odds? Hell, I know the odds, it's like 1 in 10 billion... give or take a hundred million!"

"Now you know why I need you to keep this to yourself. She just recently shared this with me, and we are both just trying to navigate it in our personal life. I feel like I'm outing her and betraying her right now."

The young doctor could see the turmoil on Jason's face. "Of course, Jason. I'm sorry if I upset you." She reached across the table and patted his hand. "How was Dr. Burchovesky able to bypass all the security stuff.?"

"I'm not sure. Something to do with happen chance meeting and self divulsion. Apparently, the files were top secret, but the living units are not under any specific security watch." Jason shrugged his shoulders.

"When is she coming here?" Marg asked.

"Monday afternoon. I've been given 2 days to explain and convince her offer up a sample."

"You think she will?"

"I know Isabel... she'd do anything to help anyone, but..." Jason clammed up.

"But what?"

"I'm literally betraying her secret Marg. What if... what if she can't forgive me for that?"

Doctor Young put her mug down and came around to his side of the table. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and gave him a side hug. "She sounds pretty incredible Jason. Don't let your head go to dark places. Let's just see how it plays out."

They stood in silence for a few minutes until Marg broke the silence. "Until then, I guess we go back to our sequencing of the general database. Maybe we'll find something in the quadraped groups."

**

It was quite a sight for the men in the steam room. The four friends laying on lounges side by side. The ladies, however kept to themselves and enjoyed the deep heat from the steam.

"So, you actually get to go visit him, at this... secret place?" Katie turned her head to Isabel.

"Yeah. We spoke Thursday night and said he was allowed to have a visitor for a couple of days, and he asked if I wanted to come."

"Oooooh! That sounds exciting. How come you don't sound excited?" The pixie pressed.

"I don't know. There was something about his voice... he sounded different... distant."

"Well, he has been locked away in some super secret think tank. He's probably going squirrely." Katie spun her finger in circles beside her temple. "He asked you though. It could have been a buddy or his parents. That has to mean something."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see him... I just hope everything is ok."

"Well, Izzy... that's a few days away. No use stressing about it. You'll get your answers when you see him." Katie reached her hand over to Isabel's lounge and grabbed her hand.

The gesture was just what the Italian girl needed. "You're right. I'll just have to keep myself distracted until then. She heard a giggle and turned her head to see Katie staring at her.

"Oh, you're going to be distracted, that's for sure. You got three beautiful girls to play with. Each has a hungry ass and can't wait for a dominate pounding!" She winked.

Isabel felt her cock start to rise under her towel and immediately sat up. "I better go get changed before I make things awkward here."

Katie giggled and turned her head towards the other two. "Time to go girls. The BEAST has awoken!"

The sight before Isabel was... was... unearthly? Out of this world? Let's just say that it should have taken the aligning of the stars, Aladdin's lamp and a couple of the infinity stones to be in the position Isabel was in right now. Lined up, as if for inspection, were three of the hottest asses any human would be lucky to come across. Naked as the day they were born, Katie, Jade and Veronica were propped on their hands and knees, at the end of Veronica's big bed. A series of drop clothes were spread over the entire bed and surrounding floor, in preparation of the evenings events.

"Wow! You guys thought of everything!" Isabel saw two large lube containers and water bottles scattered around the area. "I can't believe you guys are doing this for me." Isabel was sill stunned.

"Oh, pooh Izzy! We're doing this for us too!" The pixie started wagging her bottom and the other two joined in, as the mesmerizing sight made Isabel giggle. "Think we could talk Jason into joining us one day? Now that would be fucking hot!" Jade and Veronica were quick to share their support for the idea.

"Sorry girls, my man is for me only! What we share is between us and only us." Isabel said firmly through a smile.