It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boo!" Katie started and the other two joined in.

"Okay, okay... who's first?" As the three girls looked to each other for some kind of decision, Isabel knelt on the floor behind Jade. She attacked the little kitty's dark hole with her mouth and tongue, which caused the cat girl to moan loudly. She then probed the other two's pink stars with her well lubricated fingers.

The room was filled with moans. The excitement of what was about to transpire had everyone at high level horniness. After lubing up the three girls simultaneously, Isabel stood and rubbed a generous amount of lube on her now hard as steel cock. She shuffled to her left and grabbed Katie's hips and snugged the head of her cock against her tight hole.

"Since it was your idea Katie-Bear... KNOCK! KNOCK!" Isabel leaned into the small girls hips and her head broke through causing the pixie to gasp in a mixture of pain and delight. Isabel was so horny she progressed quicker then usual, but Katie was a trooper and took it in stride.

Minutes later, Isabel's huge pole was pumping in and out of Katie's backdoor at a record pace. Jade was leaking precum as she watched Isabel take her friend so passionately. Veronica was moaning as she rubbed around her clit very slowly, trying not to set herself off. The bed was rocking and moaning under the assault that Katie's ass was taking, the pixie's face was flush, flat on the bed with her tongue hanging out, as she panted like a dog in heat.

Jade reached out and caressed her face as she whimpered and moaned from the intense pleasure. "You look so hot right now Katie. Full of cock and moaning for more."

Katie's eyes went large as her orgasm sprung into gear, likely from the sexy words of her oriental cat girl. "Ohhhh Fuuuuuucccckkk!" Katies screamed, as her own juices trailed down the inside of her thighs.

After a few gentle thrusts, Isabel buried herself deep into the sexy ass as she waited for Katie to come back down. When her convulsions stopped and her breathing returned to normal, she did a long, slow, withdrawal, leaving her best friends ass wide open. She bent down and kissed the perfect bottom, then aligned herself behind the oriental transexual.

"Jade... my dirty girl. You want some of this?" She tapped her round bottom with her huge cock.

"Yes..." The cat girl gasped.

"It's cute that you think you have a choice, Jade." She pressed her blood engorged crown at her entrance. "Did you forget? I own your ass sweetie. I don't need your permission!" She nudged a little harder at her hole. "It's mine whenever I want it... remember?" She pushed past the tight ring making the cat girl howl like a bitch in heat. "That a girl... scream for me." Isabel growled as jade howled louder.

While slightly taller than Katie, Jade's frame was more on the petite side and she had no physical response to the pounding she was getting. Overpowered by the much stronger girl, Jade found herself prone, getting hammered through the thick mattress. She was grabbing at the sheets and biting anything she could put in her mouth as Isabel was relentless in her assault.

"Go on sweetie. Come for me! I know you love to come with my big cock so deep inside your bowels... c'mon sweetie. Do it... do it for me!"

"Awwwwww Fuuuuuuccckkkk!" "FUCK!" "SHIT!"

As the little oriental girl came down, once again Isabel slowly withdrew her cock then leaned over the exhausted girl. "Thank you, Jade... I love you sweetie." She kissed her cheek.

Isabel pulled herself up and smile at a very horny and impatient Veronica.

"This is even hotter than I thought it was going to be." She glared into Isabel's eyes. "Please fuck me, Isabel! Please! I need you so bad!"

Isabel kissed the kneeling girl and played with her ass. "Oh Vern... you sexy girl. Don't you fret..." She positioned herself behind the world class bottom. "I'm going to fuck you." She ran her hand through her long blond hair and wrapped it up in her fist. "I'm going to fuck you the hardest!"

Moments later Isabel was pounding the girl so hard both her and the entire bed was moving. Like a lead horse's reigns, Isabel pulled the blonde's head backwards using her hair and slapped her ass with the other as she dominated the lucky girl.

"Holy fuck Izzy! You're gonna bust her ass!" Katie was enthralled with what she was seeing.

"Am I Vern? Am I going to break your perfect ass? Your perfect made for my cock...ass! You want me to ease up?"

"N..NO! God no! Fee... feels so goooood!" Veronica managed between squeaks of pleasure.

Once upon a time Isabel was worried about what her cock did to people. From the most basic observations, something as large and thick as her cock, shouldn't even fit in the average person. She was always so afraid of hurting or damaging someone's physiology. But that part of her was gone... well, maybe not gone, but it no longer occupied her every thought. As was evident by the absolute beat down she was giving Veronica's ass right now. Locked into her passion, her look was determined as her strong grip held the wailing girl in place.

Katie had slid herself into position just below the vocal girls face. "Suck my pussy, Vern!" Katie encouraged, and without a second thought the blonde girl buried her face into the pixie's bald snatch.

In the interim, Jade slid off the bed and stood beside the fucking couple, taking in the debauchery firsthand. She had one hand rubbing and squeezing the muscular glutes of Isabel, while she jerked on her tiny hardon. "This is so fucking hot!" Was all she could say.

Nothing else mattered to Isabel in this moment. She was surrounded by love and she was going to make sure they felt it too. "Nobody leaves here empty." She moaned between thrusts. "I'm cumming into all three of you, if it takes all night!"

All three girls moaned out loud.

**

Some 2.7 billion miles away, hidden behind one of the 14 moons orbiting the ice giant planet, Neptune, an undetectable message is sent outside the solar system to a galaxy unknown...

Grand Overseer

As was our initial concern. Genetic material of our species has come into the hands of the Terrans. One of our original assets has been terminated.

Speculation regarding the presence of Barkkwa on Terra has been confirmed. Death of asset OP24 was consistent with the killing rituals of the Barkkwa warriors.

Visual and audio confirmation via Terran asset T21 confirms the sample is being assessed for bio metric warfare and genetic sequence mutation. To date both assessments have provided net zero applications.

The confirmation of the Barkkwa is troubling. After the infestation and eventual ruin of planet K-Cept, do we continue our studies, or should we release and retrieve assets and return?

I await your direction.

AD.OP959

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adjudicator OP959

We have studied the Terran for over 75 cycles and it is imperative that we continue to do so. Their existence in this zone may very well be critical in our prime goal.

As for the Barkkwa, their presence is likely our doing. We cannot let Terra fall victim like K-Cept, even if it means our intervention.

Continue your monitoring of the Terran interests and report any further signs of the Barkkwa.

Opius commends you for your vigilant service.

**

Isabel was extremely nervous. If the random phone call and invite by a distracted Jason wasn't enough, the private jet, ridiculous security and the security escort to his location put her in high gear. She felt like she was in movie about espionage and terrorism.

When her car arrived at the facility, her door was opened by one of the security officers. When she stepped out, she was met by a middle-aged woman, who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Ms. Piteranni, I'm Paula Ramish, executive assistant on staff. I'm to bring you to the commanders office. If you'd follow me, please."

Commander's office? Where in the fuck was she? Isabel followed the, business first, woman through a series of hallways until she was ushered into a huge office. She could see an old grey-haired man, in military dress sitting behind his desk and sitting in a chair in front of the military man was her Jason... he didn't look good.

"Welcome Ms. Piteranni!" His voiced sounded like a foghorn. "Please... come sit. I apologize for the formality of all this but we're doing some pretty important things here and secrecy and discretion are required."

Isabel sat in the chair close to Jason and they smiled awkwardly at each other.

"You sure you two are dating? I've seen warmer reunions between two rival POW's." The man tried his best to make a joke.

"Yes... sorry sir. I'm just a but overwhelmed by..." She looked around the room. "All of this." She finished.

"I can appreciate that Ms. Piteranni. I'm Lieutenant Commander Marshal. You can call me Ted." He smiled. "My role is to make sure you understand and respect that sanctity of what we're doing here. Mr. Cooper has been invaluable to us and therefore your presence was allowed with my authorization." He stood up and walked around his big desk and leaned his fat ass on it. "Security is very strict here, everything in common areas is under audio and video surveillance. Bathrooms and sleep rooms are not. Typically, they are single person dwellings but clearly we've made an exception for you." His smile was unsettling to Isabel.

"Do you have a laptop, tablet or phone with you?" Isabel nodded. "I'll have to confiscate those for your duration."

Isabel was shocked but she complied. As she handed her laptop and phone over, she could see Jason was struggling with something.

"Thank you, Ms. Piteranni. I'll see that you get these back on your departure." He walked back to his big comfy leather chair. "That's it! Why don't you kids go, and play catch up."

After leaving the commander's office, Jason lead Isabel back the maze of hallways. The destination was unclear for Isabel, as Jason hadn't said a word yet. The couple rounded a corner and were stopped in their tracks but someone walking the other way.

"Oh, gosh! So sorry.... Oh, hey Jason. This must be Isabel." Dr. Young held her hand out.

"Nice to meet you..." Isabel waited for Jason to fill in the blank.

"Margaret... Dr, Margaret Young, but Marg is good." The young doctor filled in when Jason hadn't. "Well, I won't keep you two. Nice to meet you Isabel... later Jason.

The couple once again started walking and after a few minutes, Jason stopped in front of a door and entered a passcode. He ushered her into his sleep space.

"She seems nice... pretty too." Isabel opened the conversation.

Jason sat on his bed then stood up and sat in his office chair, Isabel walked up to him and cradled his face.

"Spill it, Jason. No secrets." Isabel stated in a neutral tone.

He looked into her eyes and suddenly felt overwhelmed by a series of emotions and wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her, with his head in her stomach.

Isabel had never seen him like this, so she stroked his hair. "It'll be ok Jason." She had no idea what will be ok, but she knew he needed the time to say what she'd been asked here for. Isabel slowly squatted until she was level with his face and lifted his chin. His eyes were blood shot... he looked terrible. Isabel leaned in and gave his tentative lips a kiss and patiently waited until his responded. "Talk to me Jason. Whatever it is... we can work it out."

Jason sucked in a ragged breath and started into his over prepared speech. He was still bound by certain levels of security, but he felt he was able to express the situation without the specifics. Isabel sat on the floor and listened intensely to her boyfriend. It was a whirlwind of information that lacked details, but she was finally able to understand why he was so... pent up. The underlying theme, as she saw it, was he thought he betrayed her for telling her secret. He outted her without her permission and it was eating him alive.

"Jason... you can have any sample you need. I can't pretend I know what's at stake here, but I don't need to. If you say it can be important... then I believe that."

"I'm so sorry Isabel! I'm sorry I told them about you. It wasn't my secret to share, and I feel like I've broken your trust. You said it yourself... no one but those you trust know... and no sooner do I find out, then I'm sharing it with people I barely know!"

He was borderline hysterical. Every time Isabel tried to get a word in, he would talk over her in another tangent. It was obvious he hadn't slept in a while... she needed to do something.

"JASON!" She yelled firmly.

She startled him enough to make him go quiet. She stood and reached her hand out to his and lead him to the bed. She peeled off her t-shirt and sports bra and proceeded to remove his shirt. Jason had never seen her naked, well partially naked and his attention was thoroughly distracted by her beauty.

Isabel sat on the bed and patted the spot beside her, prompting Jason to sit beside her. She turned into him and began kissing him deeply. His initial shock was worn off and he began returning her advances. She gently guided him back until they were lying on the bed making out. The naked contact was exactly what Jason needed and Isabel was enjoying it immensely.

Releasing herself from his kiss, Isabel looked into his eyes. "There is only one other man I trust in this world besides my father and that is you. I have no idea what you are doing here but I'm smart enough to know you're under a great deal of stress." Jason opened his mouth, but Isabel pushed her fingers to his lips. "Shhhh... just listen. Up until 4 months ago, I've lived my life in a very sheltered way. My parents and Katie were the only ones who knew and every time I tried to open myself up to the world, the world shut me down. But then I met you, and Vern, Jade, Niomi, and Mrs. Gonzales... and for the first time I feel like I can be normal... you know, have a normalish life. I'm not ready to announce myself to the world, but I'm not afraid of who I am anymore Jason. So whatever guilt you're beating yourself up with, you need to stop... please. I'd do anything for you Jason... because I know you would do the same for me."

He stared lovingly into her eyes, listening, and accepting her words. In his heart he knew what she was saying was true and if he had any doubts before about how he felt about her, he didn't now. He loved this woman... heart and soul.

"Do you have any idea how special you are Isabel?" Jason whispered to his love.

"Maybe you could show me." She whispered back.

The innuendo was subtle but they both knew what was going to happen. The two lovers embraced and returned to their kissing. Isabel's hand slipped between them, and she started at the button on his pants. He was grabbing and fondling her ass, lost in the moment of intimacy.

"Would you be ok if we got naked Jason?" Worried she may be pushing too fast, his nod eased her tension and indicated he wanted to move forward. She knelt beside him and helped with his zipper and worked his pants and underwear to his ankles. Isabel slipped off the bed and finished the removal. Now standing and facing him, the obvious outline in her yoga pants was making it's existence known.

Jason watched her face blush as she slipped her fingers into her waist band, at her hips and pulled them down, bending at the waist to complete their removal. When she stood back up, she was there in all her naked glory. All his worries and concerns were confronted head on as her mammoth cock bobbed with authority.

Isabel was watching his face... was he scared? Turned off? Intimidated? She couldn't really tell, but his eyes were glued to her cock. "Jason?" She tried to get his attention.

"You are the most beautiful woman, I've ever seen!" Jason said genuinely.

Isabel didn't expect that. "You... you're ok with me? With this?" She pointed to her massive cock.

Jason slid off the bed and stood up, stopping right in front of her. "I didn't know what to expect..." He shook his head. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned with..." He looked down at her cock, noting how it ridiculously dwarfed his own. "With what you had." He finished. Then to the shock of both of them, he reached out with his hands and captured her cock and looked into her eyes. "You're perfect. Now that I see who you truly are Isabel, I couldn't imagine you being any other way."

"Oh my god... Jason." Isabel was on the verge of tears.

"Isabel Piteranni... you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I have no idea why, but I thank whatever gods put you into my life. The fact that you have placed so much trust in me is... it's unbelievable! I think I've known since the day we met, but I sure as hell know it now ... I love you!"

"Oh Jason!" Isabel launched herself at him. "By god, I love you too!" She kissed him deeply. "Make love to me Jason... make me yours!"

After some mild fumbling, Isabel was on her back and Jason's cock was slowly breaking into virgin territory. No one had ever entered her before, and it was Jason's first time trying anal. The two inexperienced lovers embraced the heat and emotions, as Jason began rhythmically pumping his short but fat cock into Isabel's athletic ass.

"Oh, holy fuck Jason! You feel so good inside me! I had no idea you'd feel so fucking good!"

Spurred on by her positive feedback, Jason felt a surge in his masculinity. He sat back on his heels and encouraged Isabel to pull her knees back. He reached between her legs and grabbed her rock-hard cock and used both hands to jerk her off, while he pumped in and out of her ass.

"YESSSSSS!" Isabel moaned at the sensations, her hands grasping the bed sheets.

Jason used the rigidity of her cock as a lever of balance. He was both amazed and infatuated with her cock. It was too large to be real, yet it seemed perfect on her. He stroked her cock in time with his thrusts and loved the fact that he was giving her a great deal of pleasure. In his few instances of having sex with a girl, he always worried if he was doing a good enough job to make the girl happy, but he had no doubt in his mind that Isabel was feeling it, and he fed off that.

"I never knew sex could be this good!" Jason shared as he continued impaling her ass. "You're so fucking sexy Isabel! I can't believe you picked me!"

"Fuck me Jason... oh god you feel so good!" Isabel cooed in lust.

Jason was trying to time their orgasms together but his was building fast and his resolve to hold out was losing. He had been under so much stress; he needed this release.

"I'm sorry Isabel... I gotta cum... I ... I can't hold... OFFFFFFFFFFFF!" Pulling back hard on Isabel's post of a cock, Jason slammed balls deep and filled her gorgeous bottom with his cum.

"Oh. I can feel it! I can feel you coming inside me! So, fucking hot!" Isabel released her legs and wrapped them around his back and pulled him forward until he was lying on top of her.

Jason let go of her cock and placed them above Isabel's head, as they kissed passionately through his release and for a comfortable time after.

"I'm sorry you didn't cum Isabel, I was just so pent up and... and you're so sexy, and..." His excuses were cut off by another round of kissing.

Isabel final released Jason enough to pull out and he laid beside her, his hand instinctively went back to her cock, which hadn't gone down even a little bit. "We should be careful with that Jason." She smiled at his curious look. "I tend to make a huge mess... I'm not sure you want me to unload all over your bed and ruin the sheets.