It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason chuckled at first, but then could see her semi-serious look. "Oh, you're not kidding. You really cum that much?" Isabel nodded her head shyly. Jason re-focused his eyes on her cock. "I can't lie... I'd kinda like to see that." Then surprisingly he leaned forward and gave her huge crown a sloppy kiss.

"OH, fuck! You keep doing that and you will." Isabel started huffing.

Like an unwritten dare, Jason got serious and started sucking the top part of her cock while his hand corkscrewed around the massive pole. He could hear Isabel panting and moaning, so he continued with the end goal of making her cum, she deserved it and he wanted to see it. How much could it really be?

"Jason... Jason. You should stop. I'm... I'm really close. I don't want to..."

Ignoring her pleas, Jason stepped it up and was now working almost half of her cock into his mouth, it was bumping his throat already. He could feel her cock throb, like it had its own heartbeat, it was that strong.

"Jason... JASON! BE CAREFUUUUULLLLLL!" There was no meditation or visual that was going to stop this. The man she just professed her love to, was intrigued and fascinated by her cock and the overwhelming acceptance was the largest form of aphrodisiac. She was cumming and together they'd have to figure out what to do about the mess.

Having a cock of his own, Jason knew she was right there, and he braced for the eventual mouthful that followed. Did he think mouthful? Her first volley filled his oral cavity and by pure reflex he swallowed. It felt like a high-pressure washer, smashing off the roof of his mouth and cascading down his throat. By the third and fourth volley, he had lost all ability to continue as it pushed it's way out his nose and past his lips. He pulled back just in time to see the next nut shoot straight up, missing the 8ft ceiling just barely. He hung on for dear life as she continued pumping out cum at a record pace. Finally, after a few minutes she stopped convulsing and her balls finally seemed empty.

Jason took in the damage and was flabbergasted at the state he and Isabel were in, not to mention his bed and the floor. They were a complete mess of off-white goop.

"Holy! Jesus Isabel! You weren't joking." He stated in wonder.

"I ... I tried to tell you Jason. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? Why? That was the most beautiful, erotic, and satisfying thing I ever experienced! You never cease to amaze me!" He smiled at her and watched her blush. Fuck... she was beautiful!

**

"So, I take it she was ok with providing samples?" It was an obvious question since they were just about to apply her sequences into their work, but in truth the young doctor was more curious about the girl's reaction.

"She didn't even blink Marg." Jason looked into her eyes through her spectacles. All this time I felt like I was betraying her, and she set me straight right away." He uncovered their workstations from the overnight covers.

"Wow! She sounds like a keeper Jason. I don't know how I would've reacted if the shoe was on the other foot."

Jason stopped what he was doing and made eye contact with the young doctor. "Make no mistake Marg, this isn't easy for her... or for us. But she trusts me inexplicably and I only hope that her trust is well placed."

Marg reached out and touched his arm. "I can't imagine anyone else that I'd trust either Jason. You are as stand up, as they come." She smiled at his blush.

"Thanks Marg... what's say we find out if all of this was worth it." He plunked the metal case holding all of Isabel's samples onto the table and sat down.

It was a full day of cross sequencing and testing and by 4pm the duo was hitting a wall. "Ugh! Is it just me or are we so close you can smell it?" Marg pushed her glasses up and rubbed her tired eyes. "You were right Jason; I mean mostly right. Isabel's DNA is incredibly complex and there seems to be a closer working relationship with the two strands but..." She looked at Jason who seemed to be ignoring her complaining. "Jason? Jason, are you even listening to me?"

Jason was distracted by the view under his microscope. He checked for the umpteenth time expecting to catch his error, but so far, he hadn't found anything. "Marg? Could you check this sample block for me?"

Marg pushed her chair over and looked at his tired face. There was no emotion in it, so she placed her eyes onto his scope and adjusted the dials for her sight. At first, she passively missed it, but it was the routine of failure that prompted that. She adjusted again and then her eyes could see it. The hydrogen bonds and Deoxyribonucleotides of the separate DNA, had developed a working synergy... they were overlapping and writing a cohesive strand with the two becoming one complete helix.

"Jason? Jason did you see this?" She pulled back and looked at his expressionless face.

"Yeah... but I thought I was seeing things." He quietly responded.

The young doctor put her eyes back onto the scope, almost worried she didn't really see it. "Jason! Oh, my god! I see it too! It's real! It's a completely fused strand!! YOU DID IT! This is ground breaking... hell it's potentially life changing!"

She jumped from her chair and hugged the brilliant student harder than he'd ever been hugged before. She pulled back and stared at his face.

"Jason! You did it... you fucking did it!" His silence perplexed her as the discovery was beyond monumental. She shook his shoulders and his gaze snapped back to her.

"... I did it." He whispered with a smile.

Isabel was allowed to filter her way through the elaborate complex. Many doors were marked classified, but she was able to eat in the dining area. It was a basic cafeteria and nothing like what she had at Epicaste, but the food was decent, and the room was never busy. She was able to walk the grounds outside and was pleased with the landscape that based itself at the foot of the Rockies. It wasn't a view she'd ever experienced before, and it seemed to conjure up a lot of emotion. In this case the emotions were warm and optimistic. Obviously, it had something to do with the level of intimacy she and Jason shared last night. Isabel had no idea what to expect when he asked her out here, but the end result was nothing short of amazing.

A smile broke out on her face as she recalled his initial reaction to her hidden secret. Granted he already knew, but knowing is one thing, seeing it can be very overwhelming... sometimes in a good way and sometimes not. While his face revealed his shock, his calmness and acceptance were instant. Being assured that he loved her and that what she had between her legs only made him love her more was pleasantly unexpected. Yeah... her life was pretty perfect right now.

Back home things with Katie had gone from wonderful to amazing, as their penetration pact was a thing of the past. While they still agreed traditional vaginal sex could be too risky, Katie was more than happy with the trade off... she was always intrigued by anal sex and the experiences were off the charts hot.

Veronica had quickly become a significant part of Isabel's life. At first it was the sex... the sex was amazing and her world class ass never disappointed, but she had developed into more than that and she could also see the relationship blooming between Katie and her. It was unexpected but it made her smile deeply. The were alike in so many ways, from their big hearts to their perfectly sculpted bottoms... both shared an infatuation with anal sex, which they shared together often.

Then there was Jade. The transgirl surprise who quickly became part of her tight circle. Maybe it was the initial state Isabel found her in. Jade was shy, confused, and uncertain of her direction. Katie took an immediate liking to her as well and the two helped her shed her wallflower lifestyle to a vibrant rose that stole a room. Watching Jade embrace who she wants to be has been so rewarding. Fucking the sexy cat girl was more than sex... it was spiritual in nature. She felt connected to the tiny oriental girl at some deeper level and every time they were together, it was special.

As Isabel reflected on her trio of good friends, she wondered how she got so lucky meeting these girls. They have all been instrumental in her finding herself.

"Jesus... I can't forget Niomi and Leticia." She reminded herself out loud.

Niomi had been the first outside of Katie to find out about her and she got the ball rolling (sort if speak). Their relationship had changed to strictly platonic friends, but she would forever be grateful to her hot, ebony friend!

And Leticia... Leticia was so instrumental in helping her find her confidence. Separated by many years, the were still very close, having shared personal experiences that most others wouldn't understand. How long their current relationship will last was a little fuzzier based on her age and her job at Epicaste. The passionate and talented fellatrix had given Isabel experiences she never thought possible, all while she in turn gave the sexy Latina mind blowing orgasms was also spiritually uplifting.

Isabel had wandered for well over 3 hours, lost in her train of thought. When she arrived back at the complex, she made her way back to Jason's sleeping quarters, thinking she'd have a nap and wait for him. To her surprise Jason was stretched out on the bed, with no top and just his pants. His hands were behind his head and his look was very plain, almost sullen.

"Jason? What are you doing back so early? Are you ok?"

The weary looking young man turned his head to face her. "Yeah... just been a day is all."

Isabel walked over and sat beside him on the bed and rubbed his closest arm. "That bad huh. So, my samples weren't the smoking gun you were hoping for?" She leaned down and kissed his lips. "You're not going to give up are you? You can't Jason... I just know you'll figure out something."

Jason gave her small smile and nodded his head. "Yeah, who knows... maybe I'll do something that could change the world."

Isabel smiled at him in support, but when she did, she could see his eyes getting wider and his pupils were dilated. "Jason? Are you ok? What's going on?" She pulled back a little.

"I did it." He smiled through his whisper. Seeing her confusion, he sat up forcing Isabel back as well. "Isabel... I did it. Not only was I right, but I DID IT!"

Isabel was trying to process the information. "Oh, my god Jason! What? What did you do? She fed off his excitement.

Jason clamped his eye tight realizing he couldn't actually share his amazing news, despite that it was her DNA that provided the breakthrough. "Oh, Isabel...."

"You can't tell me, can you?" She knew the answer, but his slow head shake confirmed it. "You know what... it's ok! I don't need to know the specifics. My boyfriend did something spectacular today and we're going to celebrate!" She stopped in looked at his face. "We are going to celebrate... aren't we?"

"I've been given today and tomorrow off from the lab, so you bet your sweet sexy ass we are!" Jason slapped her butt.

"Oooh! I like the sound of that! My sexy butt is at your service!" She leaned in and kissed him hard.

Jason met her embrace and as the kiss intensified, he used his leverage to pull her over his lap and they rotated on the bed until he was on top.

"I love when my man takes control!" Isabel moaned into his ear.

"You want me to call the shots Isabel?" He whispered back.

"Whatever you want... I'm yours Jason... my body, my heart, and my soul... yours. She kissed his bewildered face.

"In that case young lady, I hope you're up for some nonstop fucking." He teased her.

"You read my mind Jason." She joked back.

"Good... because I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow." He heard Isabel gasp.

"Jason?" She pushed his shoulder back so she could see his face.

"Yes Isabel. I want it. I want our relationship to be complete, and I want us to be completely honest." He looked at her confused face. "If we're going to work long term Isabel, we have to be compatible. I know you love it when I fuck you and you deserve the same." He put is fingers to her lips when she tried to say something. "It should be weird knowing you fuck Veronica and Jade, but for some reason I can't understand, I feel happy for them. I love that you and Katie are so close too. I... I want to be a part of that. Wait no... I NEED to be apart of that. If I'm truly worthy of being your man Isabel, I need to do my part."

"Jason... you already are a part of it. You don't have to give up your ass like it's some kind of club you know." Isabel stated.

"It's not a formal club, but I do want to be a member." He chuckled. "Please Isabel... I really want this." He kissed the tip of her nose, like Katie would. That seemed to bring a smile to her face.

Thirty minutes later, Isabel was straddled over Jason's prone body with the head of her overly lubed up cock, perched just past his virgin ring and she was soothing him as best as she could wit her words.

"You're doing so good Jason. Breathe nice and deep... that's it...talk to me Jason!"

"How many times have you done this to Vern?"

Isabel giggled at his random question. "Let's just say, a lot! But she was into anal long before me. Be patient babe... you're the first virgin I've been with."

"I should've texted Jade for some advice. She's so small... does she take the whole thing too?"

Isabel bent over so her mouth was closer to his ear. "Like a champ." She whispered.

Jason chuckled at her answer allowing her cock to slip a few more inches into his virgin hole. "OH, FUCK!" He slipped.

"You know, it took me almost 30 minutes before I could get my whole cock into Jade." She whispered around his ear again. "Do you want to know what she said when I was finally balls deep?"

"What did she say?" Jason asked between breaths.

"Thank you!"

Once again Jason had to chuckle and once again her cock slipped another few inches. Instead of yelling out... this time he moaned through a deep breath.

"It's starting to feel good, isn't it?" Isabel hovered around his right ear. "It gets even better." Isabel started adding a twist with her pushes and was auguring her way deeper into his virgin territory.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself." Jason quipped.

"Oh, I'm very sure. If there's one thing, I know how to do right..." She pushed a little deeper. "It's how to make someone feel incredible by fucking their ass.... And when I'm done with you Mr. Cooper, you're going to crave my cock..." She rested her mouth right at his ear. "IN... YOUR...ASS..." She moaned as she pushed the last of her monster into his tight hole; her huge balls snugged up against his.

"OH, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!" Jason bellowed. "I swear I can feel you almost to my chest!" He panted.

Isabel rested her entire body on his back, letting him adjust to the massive invader that was currently re-arranging his internal organs. She felt so possessive of him in this position. This wasn't so much about domination to her... she wanted to possess a part of her lovers. It was a thought that just came to her now, buried in the virgin butt of ger boyfriend.

"You doing ok Jason?" She kissed his ear.

"I feel like you own me right now, you're so far inside my body." He moaned.

"I can pull out if you want. I don't want this to ne awkward for you." Isabel tested.

"No, no. That's not what I want. I love that you own my body, Isabel! I feel so close to you right now."

Isabel smiled a little evil smile that Jason couldn't see. "You think you love it now." She gave a shallow thrust causing him to gasp. "Wait until I own it!"

The adjustment phase was over. Isabel could no longer supress her horniness, as she began working his tight hole. Jason moaned nonstop as she slowly changed her depths. Stretching him in circles, only to finish with a good bump on his ass as she bottomed out.

"My god Jason... you were built for this! Your tight runner's ass is driving me crazy!" Isabel complimented him.

"I'm happy to offer my ass to my goddess!" Jason joked only to moan shortly after another balls deep thrust. "I never even got my dinner or drinks!" He joked again.

Isabel started fucking him like a jackhammer working a tough dig. "Rain check?" She smiled as she quickly thrusted a dozen times, slowly pulling back until her head just stayed inside his stretched-out ring.

"I'm going to hold you to that." Jason was able to get out just before she dropped the hammer. "OHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK!"

The sleeping quarters were echoing with the sounds of skin slapping skin. The smell of sweet debauchery permeated throughout the smallish room as Isabel relished the sensations she was receiving from her lover's bottom. Over and over she drove herself balls deep, she pulled Jason's face to the side so she could kiss him.

"I love you Jason Cooper... Marry me!" Isabel surprised herself with her outburst.

"Oh, shit Isabel... I can't stop cumming!"

The Italian girl pushed herself up and until she was completely parallel with his body and pile-drived him through his orgasm. His moaning wore on her own will and she too, found herself on the brink. "Oh Jason! I'm going to fill you up baby!"

The two lovebirds stayed glued together as they both drained their aching balls; Jason into his sheets and Isabel in the bowels of her man. She collapsed on top of him and his now bloated stomach, both working on catching their breath. Isabel pulled his hair away from his face and started kissing him gently.

Lost in the intimacy of it all she almost missed his whisper... "Yes."

**

"You owe it to yourself, right Veronica."

"That's right Katie... your health is everything and we strive to help you achieve your goals."

"We're hear to help you with your bottom line!" Jade completed the sell.

"BOTTOM LINE FITNESS. NOW OPENING IT'S FOURTH GYM RIGHT HERE IN SACRAMENTO." The masculine voice over finished the ad while video showed the three girls, from behind, walking into the front lobby of the massive gym.

The group was gathered around the large TV in the Cooper's house. It was the usual gathering spot since graduation. Isabel and Jason tied the knot right out of school and life's adventure has kept the group intact and instrumental in each other's lives.

"Ok... I know I'm biased, but those three assess right there... That's why you guys are so successful!" Jason commented on the video promotion.

In Isabel's last year at Epicaste, Katie was given the opportunity to buy the gym she had been working at and with the financial help of Mr. and Mrs. Piteranni, she became the proud owner of an established gym. With the help and feedback from all her friends, Katie re-branded the gym BOTTOM LINE, and things were going well, except she couldn't visit as often. The real change happened when Veronica graduated and she loaned her entrepreneurial skills of networking, finance, and promotion, did the gym truly explode. Jade also came on board and within 12 months, BOTTOM LINE had become the premier gym in Virginia and soon expanded to Florida and two more locations in California. The trio had formed an equal partnership and the ideas flowed freely between them. They were already planning on expanding into nutritional supplements and whole foods.

"I don't know honey... I think they should've used your ass too." Isabel snickered.

"I told you guys!" Katie jumped up and looked at her partners.

"You sure did." Jade added. "But I also think your version would've included, what did you say? Oh yeah, superimposed footage of Isabel's cock fucking each ass in the corners of the frame." Jade laughed, as did the rest of the room.

"Well..." The pixie blushed. "I'd want to work out in a place like that."

"You do Katie. Right here, upstairs, in the hot tub... hell you get worked out everywhere!" Veronica teased the hot pixie.