It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... well, so do you! And so does Jade! Even Dr. Cooper gets his pooper pumped... right Jason?" Everyone was literally falling off their seat laughing at the red-faced girl.

"It's okay Katie-bear. You know I'm more then happy to work out your sexy bottom anytime!" Isabel embraced her best friend who melted in her arms.

"You better!" She quipped then stuck her tongue out a Jason who was still laughing.

There was no guilt or embarrassment in this group. Jason and Isabel were married, but the trio of girls were still constant recipients of Isabel's gift. Sure, there was some playing amongst themselves (especially Veronica and Katie), but the circle of love was stronger then ever.

While Jason would still enjoy fucking his now wife, there was no mistaking who the dominant top was, and he was happy with his position... head of the house... bottom in the bedroom. Once, after a party and a great deal of drinking, an impromptu threesome between the married couple and Katie transpired. Although they all agreed it was "crazy awesome", they pledged that it would be just a one-time encounter... much like the pact that Katie and Isabel had, it has been reviewed multiple times since.

Professionally, Jason's career took off like a rocket. He and Dr. Young were heading up a whole new division within Nexus labs focused on the eradication of neural atrophies and gene sequencing. The foundation of their research is still considered top secret and is monitored closely by three branches of government security. Isabel joined the team after graduation as a liaison between military, medical and big pharma. All had their priorities and goals and Isabel was part of the team to keep discussions progressing, while diffusing the issues as they arose... it was a perfect fit for her, putting her global economics degree to good use. She had also, unwittingly, became the corporate face of Nexus labs in the media. The board saw her as resourceful, elegant, unflappable and while they'd never admit this in person, she was extremely easy on the eyes. Both men and women found her attractive and very approachable.

The future for the Cooper couple was filled with so many possibilities and tonight was the night Jason had one more big surprise for his wife.

"So how was your day, Jason?" The couple always tried to make time to just catch up and today's version was a quiet evening on their second-floor deck off the master bedroom.

"It was very good, but before I tell you about it, how was your tea with Leticia?"

After graduation, Isabel came clean about her arrangement with Leticia. Jason was quick to understand the initial secrecy because of the whole school relationship thing, but knowing that in some way, Isabel had helped her too. Besides, neither he or any of the girls could get more than half of her cock in their mouths and the fact that Leticia could throat the whole thing was both baffling and intriguing. Isabel always throated him and he knew the sensation was incredible, so he respected the pleasure Isabel received for her assistance.

Isabel still blushed when he asked about her. "It was... good." She could see his eyebrows go up with amusement. "Okay fine... it was fucking great! You happy now?"

"Yes... but not as happy as I'm sure you were." He started laughing when she pretended to be mad. "I'm sorry... I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Isabel let up and giggled. "So, what's your big news?" Isabel watched his face light up as he slipped to the end of his chair.

"Ok... I'm just going to come out and say it." He paused. "I figured out how we can have a baby sooner."

Isabel wasn't sure what to expect, but it definitely wasn't about having a baby. "Sweetie... we're in the system for adoption. We just must be patient and wait our turn. I wouldn't feel comfortable using some clout to jump past other couples who are waiting."

Jason reached for her hand and grabbed. "I wasn't talking about manipulating our adoption process..." He smiled at her perplexed look. "Marg and I have been working on a side project for a few months now and we both feel our science is sound."

"Jason... what are you talking about?" Isabel was totally lost.

"About 6 months ago I told Marg we were in the system for adoption when she casually suggested it was too bad, we couldn't use your DNA to fix that. She got my brain working and as of this morning I have 4 vials with a viable sperm that has both our DNA combined." He could see her trying to piece it together. "I was able to manipulate the genetic sequences of our individual sperm and combine them into one cohesive sample."

"Are you saying both of our genetics have bound together at a cellular level?" She was starting to get it. "We...we could have a child that is truly ours!"

"Yes ours, but it must include a third donor... we need a viable egg. That egg would also have a definitive sequence. Our child would be the first to be born as a hybrid!"

"OH my god.... KATIE?!" Isabel was almost bouncing off her chair.

"I can't think of anyone else I'd love to share a child with."

Isabel sprung herself on him and hugged him tight. "Oh my god Jason! I can't believe what you're telling me. It ... it feels like a dream!"

Jason shed his own tears at the excitement of his wife. He never felt so accomplished in his life and that included the sequence bonding with alien DNA. Isabel gasped in his arms and pulled herself back.

"Does that mean... I mean will our child, be like... me?" Isabel suddenly looked concerned.

"I hope so!" Jason saw her expression soften. "Marg and I had the math done multiple times in multiple ways."

"What does that mean?"

"I knew you were going to ask, so I tried to get as much nailed down as I could. There's a 1 in 100 chance we could have a child born with Geno-Metamorphal Chromofusion. It is with out a doubt the dominant gene, but being mixed with a genetic x and a genetic y clutters the playing field." He could see Isabel mulling over the info. "But... on the bright side, there's every evidence the child will be healthier, smarter and stronger than their normal counterparts."

"You don't mean superpowers or anything weird like that, do you?"

"No." He laughed. "Genetically gifted... like you."

"I guess having a super big cock that never gets tired has its perks." Isabel smiled.

"Your superpowers are more than just your cock Isabel. People gravitate towards you; they almost instantly trust you. I don't think you could purposely hurt someone unless it was self defense. You've brought the best out in everyone you've welcomed into your circle of trust. Not to mention your intellect and athletic abilities... you over excel at everything you do and it's your genetics, and some incredible parenting by your folks." He added.

That made her smile because she knew her parents loved him as much as she did. She hugged him again. "Thank you for sharing this with me Jason, I still can't believe we can actually have our own child. When do you think we should approach Katie?"

"I invited her over for breakfast. I told her we had to talk to her about something important."

After a sleepless night of being over excited, Isabel and Jason puttered in the kitchen as they prepared for Katie's arrival.

"Hello! What's up love birds!" For such a tiny girl, Katie's voice had a real boom to it.

"We're in the kitchen Kate-bear!" Isabel yelled back.

Katie sauntered in and immediately ran to Jason and gave him a hug and kiss on his nose, only to pop over to Isabel best for the same thing. "Ooooh, rolled up pancakes like your mom's! This is either really good news or you guys are buttering me up for something really bad." The pixie folded her arms across her perky chest.

Isabel handed her a coffee. "C'mon, let's have a seat and we can eat after we talk." Isabel ushered Katie to a chair with a gentle tap on her perfect bottom.

With everyone seated, Jason opened the conversation. "Sorry for the cloak and dagger stuff Katie, but we have big news and we're hoping that you want to be apart of it." He looked to Isabel and took her hand. "My lab partner and I have been working on a side project for quite some time and I was finally able to tell Isabel, last night, what we accomplished."

"Please tell me you didn't make a zombie or something?" Katie crinkled her nose at the aspect.

"No, no... nothing quite that dramatic." He took a deep breath. "We've been able to fuse the genetic codes of myself and Isabel into it's own marker, which would give us the opportunity to have our own child with our genes."

"OH MY GOD! That's so awesome! You guys would be the best parents ever! So, are you going to ask me to be their godmother, because I'm totally down for that!" Her smile was infectious to the couple.

"Actually Katie-bear, it's a little more involved than that. You see, we need a viable egg and surrogate to carry the baby." Isabel tried to explain.

"So, you guys want me to be your surrogate? I can do that... of course."

"Katie... it would be your own egg... your body." Isabel let that set in. "Genetically you'd be the mother of our child. All three of us would be the genetic origin of the child. He or she would be the first of their kind."

For the first time in her life, Katie was speechless. She stared dumbfoundedly at the couple. Her mind was processing what her ears heard and her emotions quickly took over. She stared at the two, with tears streaming from her eyes.

"Katie? You ok sweetie? Look... it's a big decision, you don't need to answer us now." Isabel knelt on the floor beside her and pulled her into a big hug.

"What ever you decide Katie, is good with us. We don't want you to feel pressured." Jason stood behind his wife and rubbed the pixie's shoulder.

"You... you want me to be a mother... I can't believe you'd trust me with something like that." The overwhelmed girl's voice cracked with emotion.

"Seriously? Katie Montgomery! You are the best person I know. There's nobody in this world I'd trust more with this. You have made my life so beautiful, accepting me, loving me, supporting me, and even kicking my ass when I needed it. When I said I couldn't live without you and you'd be a part of my life forever, I meant that... and now we have a chance to stay connected in the most intimate way possible. We'd be parents to a child that has the best of both of us in them."

"Ahem..." Jason lightly cleared his throat.

"And Jason of course! Sorry dear." She looked up at his smile seeing he wasn't truly offended. This of course made Katie giggle, sweetly.

"I've always seen you two as an extension of the other Katie. I knew going in you were a package deal and if I'm being totally honest... I can't imagine trusting anyone else with this." His look was serious and sincere.

Katie studied his face then looked into her best friend's brown eyes. "We're going to have a baby." She whispered. She stood up and smiled. "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! She screamed and jumped into Isabel's arms, wrapping herself around like a boa constrictor. Jason made his way around and the pixie was sandwiched in love.

The tears of joy were making a mess of everyone, but the celebration continued until Kate lifted her head from Isabel's neck and gazed into her best friends eyes, kissing the tip of her nose. "So, who's going to fuck me first?" Katie wiggled her eyebrows and Isabel almost dropped the girl as her and Jason busted out in laughter.

**

Grand Overseer

Terran Asset T21 confirmed genetic modification has been successful with rare Terran DNA. The Terrans have also used the rare code to manufacture a mutated DNA sequence. Terran Asset T21 confirms this modified Terran genetic code has been transplanted for reproduction.

We await further direction.

AD.OP959

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adjudicator OP959

Continue monitoring and prepare for my arrival.

The time for my presence has come.

Opius thanks you for your service.

So... I've been working on a sequel of sorts. It involves many new characters, with a spattering of characters from this series. I love this category and feel very comfortable writing this genre, but as I indicated in my bio and other comments; I love all aspects of love and sex!

Going forward with the next part of this journey, you will see an inclusion of heterosexual, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual scenarios... and while you could say this series was a form of fantasy, the sequel will be in the near future and will include an alien component (obviously). It will not be Star Wars like by any means. The vast majority of events will take place on earth.

Because the story will cross over many of the categories that Literotica publishes, I've decided (with some awesome input from fellow writers) to run the sequel, Among Us, under Novels and Novellas. I hope you give it a try. Cheers to all!

C_T