All Comments on 'It's a Man's World'

by Clara_Bejeweled

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
demonbadgerdemonbadgerabout 3 years ago

I hope there is a part two coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. I think true feminism is allowing each woman to do what she wants to do, be it totally focused on her career or wanting to raise children. It should be her choice, even if it goes against "traditional" feminism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked the story. But dont't go down this route taken by many female authors of similar stories. Don't hide behind the safeword! ("Oh, it's just a kink. It's just roleplay among consenting adults.")

It is never "just a kink" our sexuality as humans is a big part of who we are, you can't lock that away behind the code of conduct in BDSM communities or some loose interpretation of feminism. ("It's all about a womans choice, isn't it? So everything is ok, from a feminist standpoint.")

This argument boils down to: It is not authentic therefore it is ok.

But we all want authenticity in our lives, so where does that lead us?

Everyone whose sexuality is somewhat out of the ordinary (or just precieved to be so!) will question his sanity. That is not bad at all. We have to be somewhat carefull here. Because sexuality is not something we can lock into the playroom, but a vital part of our personlity. It can destroy us.

But a womans desire, to be owned by a man is completly healthy, and there is nothing to be ashamed about it. The same goes for her desire, too feel his dominance over her. A woman, who wants to be put in her place is not sick, quite the contrary.

As a man, I will let you in on a secret: You don't have to worry about a mans respect for you, at least not that much. Men do not think of women in terms of respect or disrespect. If a man calls a woman a "respectable" all he means is, that she is not sleeping around, so her man has not to worry about beeing made a cuckold. Respect is a social mechanisem whose primary function lies within male hierarchies. That's also why women are so concerned about wether ore not their man is respected (both by society and the women themselves). Women care about their mens stauts.

Men don't care about their womens status. Whether ore not you are lovely means much more to him, then whether ore not you are respectable (as long, as he has no reason to question your loyalty). A man can love you and fuck your face whenever he feels like it. There is absolutly no contradiction in that, especially not, if he authentically considers you as his property.

A womans submissivness only becomes pathological if she wants to feel worthless. Beeing his property or beeing his worthless property: That is a huge difference. And there is a huge difference between having to kneel in front of a superior and beeing showed head first into a trash can.

Men don't want worthless women. We might not respect you in the strict sense of that word. But we value and cherish you. We want you lovely. Even with our cum on your faces and tears in your eyes.

As a rule of thumb: Just treat your characters, and yourself, with the care due to your masters property.

You would not piss in his whiskey or throw his library in the garbage after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Characters are quickly fleshed out (pun intended) and they feel real and interesting. Would like to see the submissive’s inner feelings and sexual responses more fully described so they can be enjoyed by the reader.

YourgirlfriendLauraYourgirlfriendLauraabout 3 years ago

Story plot was unique. Keep it up! I hope silly people don't actually believe a woman's place is under a man's after reading it....Obviously, one anonymous commenter is getting off on his own deluded sense of self importance from this piece, unfortunately. Respect was made up for men? What is he smoking? Sometimes a kink is a kink. This is all because woman are taught to hate our sexuality at a young age. My of us have deep, conflicted views that could never be understood by someone making brief misogynistic comments on this story.

MbC56MbC56about 3 years ago

I'm hooked and waiting for the next chapter!

DoortotheDoortotheabout 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful darling! As a man with a misogyny fetish that is also a feminist, I believe you did an excellent job capturing that inherent contradiction and its resolution: its just a kink!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good hope for next chapter. Very Good

RomComDomRomComDomalmost 3 years ago

Don't let that one person's wierd comment get to you, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! Ok I didn’t enjoy all of it but I loved the vast majority of it - the thing is I just don’t get face slapping, at all. For me it’s a non erotic pain, violent not sexy.

I consider myself to be an old school feminist, as in equal rights all round and not the extreme bullshit spouted by her friend Kelly. By embracing the kink she enjoys Toni is not “betraying her gender” 🙄, far from it she’s exercising her right to choose and to enjoy sex. There’s no genuine shame in any of this. I don’t believe it’s a woman’s role to be subservient to men but if that’s what you enjoy sexually then go for it. I identify as a switch but abscess love being a sub.

This is very well written and you’ve captured the opposing view really well, the characters are well rounded and believable too. I thought a little aftercare was in order, given that she’s clearly a neophyte but then again it was essentially a job interview too so I can understand why it wasn’t included. This story is off to a brilliant start and I’m looking forward to reading more.

Tess (uk)

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

The war on feminism was a bit thick, seemed an unreal note

TanukiTanukiover 1 year ago

I don’t know about all the feminism talk in the comments above, I don’t like to analyze myself and others. But I loved Toni, she so sweet and funny, I’d enjoy a story with her even without all the sex and face slapping. I wonder if she is the author?

El FoloEl Folo2 months ago

Tonight, Ms. Paris will discover how much one woman can giggle.

No, I'm kidding, I quite enjoyed this.

I haven't read the other chapters yet, but right now it feels like Toni has a bit of a "not like other girls" situation going on. I wonder if that's intentional on the part of the author, like that's a form of her putting up walls to separate herself from other girls even as she threw herself into feminist rhetoric. Or if that's just me reading too much into things.

I'm really going to like seeing where things go from here. I wonder if she's gonna be thrown into the deep end and overwhelmed, or if it's going to be a bit like boiling a frog, where she doesn't notice how crazy her life becomes until it's too late.

Thank you for writing this, you're quite good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClara_Bejeweled@Clara_Bejeweled
Comments and feedback encouraged! I’d especially love to hear from fellow women who read my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES