It's a Party

Story Info
Husband and wife attend a lively house party.
2.7k words
4.22
37.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been fucking other guys?" Emily asked calmly over breakfast.

We had gotten home very late the previous night, showered, cleaning all of Clark's cum off of our faces. In the middle of the night she had woken me with a finger in my ass and her mouth around my cock. We fucked passionately until the sun rose and then slept in until almost noon.

"Just Clark." I said quietly, then remembered that one night. "And his friend Tom, but I only sucked his cock."

She choked a little on her eggs. "So you're bisexual?"

"I guess..." I trailed off and took a sip of my coffee. "It's just sex, I'm not like in love with him, we don't even kiss."

She sat silent for a long moment, thinking this over. It was infidelity, I wasn't kidding myself about that, whether it was a man or not I had still been cheating on my wife. "I wish you had told me you had... interests?" She finally broke the silence. "We could have explored this together."

"I didn't know until it was happening." I said. I described that first night, Clark watching me masturbate through the picture window, then the escalation, the first time I sucked his cock, the first time he penetrated me, the night that Tom joined us.

I expected fury as I went into detail about our encounters, but instead her hand disappeared beneath the table. Her beautiful breasts heaved as she listened to my story, playing with her clit through her skimpy pajama bottoms.

When I finished she sighed a gentle orgasm and hung her head for a moment, then looked back up at me. "Well I'm glad it's not a secret anymore. This will take some adjustment, but I love you, and as long as you still love me, and the passion stays, I'm willing to adjust." Then she flashed a sly smile. "Plus it's so fucking hot watching you get fucked by a big fat cock. Clark has a hell of a gift."

"He really does." I smile back. "I didn't expect to enjoy him fucking you so much, but as long as it was pure lust, that was spectacular."

We went about our Sunday as usual. Running errands, tidying the apartment and doing general cleaning. In the evening we ate dinner and sat down to watch some television, a trashy reality show that let us shut our brains down. When we were getting ready for bed I heard Emily's phone ping with a text message. She looked at it as she climbed under the covers beside me.

"It's Vanessa, she invited us to a party at their friend's house on Friday." She said looking at her phone.

What kind of party? I thought to myself, just a get together? Or something more? "What do you think?"

She looked at me. "I think we could stand to make some new friends." She smiled, rolling toward me and reaching down into my pajama bottoms to wrap her hand around my stiffening cock.

That night we made love, tender, loving. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The week dragged by, trying to focus on work with this party looming. When Friday came Vanessa sent Emily the address, it was a little ways out in the suburbs. We dressed, I went commando in soft linen slacks, loafers that would be easy to slip out of, and a loose comfortable button down. Vanessa put on lingerie, a bra that simply supported her large breasts, leaving her beautiful nipples exposed, matching garter with stockings and no panties. She wore a vibrant red dress that showed off plenty of cleavage and hugged her thick frame perfectly.

The drive was about an hour, the house was tucked away in a development, at the end of a long driveway, secluded from the neighbors. At least fifteen other cars lined the driveway. And the house was huge, practically a mansion. We held hands, nervously playing with each other's fingers as we approached the front door and rang the doorbell. We could hear the obvious sounds of a party in full swing.

The woman who opened the door wore only a silk bathrobe, tall and slender. She must have been in her mid fifties, age showing on her beautiful face, flecks of grey in her long hair. Her erect nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric as she looked us both over.

"You must be Jason and Emily." She said extending a welcoming hand with a soft smile. "I'm Dalia."

We shook hands as she led us in and closed the door. "Vanessa wasn't lying, you two look delicious."

We looked around the party as we stepped through the threshold. Barely a stitch of clothing in the house, dozens of people mingling and socializing, bodies of all shapes and sizes and ages.

"Follow me." Dalia removed her robe and hung it on a hook by the door. She was fit, the hint of abs on her belly, firm ass, perky tits. She led us to a room off the entry hall where there were cubbies lining the walls. "You can get undressed in here, pick a cubby and store your things, don't worry, no thieves here." She walked past us, running a hand over Emily's breast and then my package. "When you're settled come join the party, I'll show you around, lots of fun to be had here."

We stood alone in the room for a long time, trying to steady our breathing as we looked at one another.

"Let's do this, baby." Emily finally said, pulling her dress straps down and letting it slither to the floor at her feet. She removed her bra and shoes and placed everything neatly in a cubby, standing before me in only her garter and stockings I was captivated, but my nervous cock had not yet awoken. She undressed me, adding my clothing to the cubby. She kissed me deeply and led me out into the house.

We walked past the party goers, several stopping to hungrily admire both of our bodies, this got me, being looked at like this by dozens of complete strangers. My cock began to jump and grow as we walked by completely exposed.

We found Dalia in the kitchen among an assembly of other nude folks, all watching intently as a fit man fucked a chubby older woman on the counter top, her whole body bounced with his thrusts and I became rock hard. Men and women gathered all around them, stroking hard cocks and playing with wet clits.

Dalia finally noticed us and pulled her fingers from her vagina before approaching with a smile. "Let me give you a tour." She placed her hands on our shoulders and led us out of the kitchen. I could feel the moisture from her pussy as her fingers touched my skin.

From the kitchen we entered the dining room where six men sat around the long table pleasuring themselves. A gorgeous woman lay across the length of the table working a vibrator in and out of herself. On the way through I made eye contact with one of the men, lingering on his average sized endowment, nothing to be ashamed of, rock hard. When our eyes met he shot his load high in the air with a heavy sigh, we smiled at each other as I proceeded to the next room.

In the living room we found Vanessa, bent over the back of the couch, a handsome man, I would guess in his early sixties, thrusting into her excitedly from behind.

"You two already know Vanessa." Dalia said, stopping to take in the sight. "This is my husband Rick"

They both looked up and smiled without breaking rhythm.

As we ascended the staircase to the bedrooms my cock was aching, all these bodies, all this passion, I desperately needed a release. The rooms on the second floor were mostly vacant, they could be used for whatever you wanted. Door closed meant the room was now private, door open meant anybody could join. Dalia left us in an empty room, the sounds of the party echoing up the stairs as we settled in and she rejoined her guests.

We settled on the bed, kissed briefly and took a deep breath.

"This is exciting." She wrapped he hand around my cock and stroked gently, she just wanted to enjoy my length, she was not trying to make me cum.

"I'm rock hard, babe." I said kissing her lightly on the neck. "I can't wait to get started."

"Leave the door open?" She took my hand moving it down to her wet pussy. I played gently with her clit.

I moaned my agreement into her skin. We pleasured each other gently and slowly, savoring the touch, not attempting to climax. When we looked up a man was standing in the bedroom, stroking his hard cock. He was average looking, not quite muscular, but he had a nice big cock and I looked at it hungrily as Emily nibbled my neck. I licked my lips and he approached, standing by the edge of the bed. My wife scooted away from me so that I could turn my attention to our new friend. I grabbed his member and stroked it gently, licking softly at the head. He sighed his approval, and I plunged his length into my mouth, playing with his balls as I bobbed my head. Emily got off the bed and moved to sit on a chair in the corner. She noticed the second and third stranger entering the room while I was preoccupied with this beautiful cock.

I glanced up and saw them without stopping, they both approached. I looked to Emily in the corner, pleasuring herself slowly as these men joined the man in my mouth. I removed my hands from the cock and balls in front of me and reached up to take the other two firmly. Pumping two cocks in my hands while I slid my mouth up and down the first.

The original cock removed itself from my mouth and the man moved around to lay on the bed, on his back, his cock in the air. I took this as a signal, I had not yet ridden a cock, but I was here to try new things. I got up on the bed, looking at Emily across the room as I awkwardly positioned myself over this meaty cock. One of the other strangers pulled a bottle of lube from the well stocked bedside table. He offered it to me and I prepped us both. When I felt he was thoroughly greased and I was ready to accept him I slowly lowered myself down.

His head pushed against my asshole, the other two men stroked enthusiastically watching me. This made me harder and more excited. I felt his head pop inside me as I lowered myself on shaky legs. I tried to move slowly, then I slipped, landing on the man's pelvis, his cock impaling me instantly. He let out a groan and I let out a squeal. I looked into my wife's eyes for a moment, catching my breath as my asshole grew comfortable with the surprise entry. I began to slowly slide back up, feeling every texture of this slick new cock move inside me.

It was awkward for a few moments until I found a rhythm and the stranger put his hands firmly on my hips, thrusting in time with me. One of the other men climbed up on the bed in front of me, his cock now dangling in front of my mouth, I opened wide and allowed him to slide it in past my lips, my tongue playing over every inch.

Emily returned to the bed to get a better view of me servicing both cocks. She sat on the edge where I could see her, sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. The three men had been joined by several more onlookers, men and women, hard cocks and wet pussies now surrounding the bed. I moaned with lust as I rode this hard cock, savoring the other that filled my mouth. And suddenly both were removed from my holes.

The onlookers continued pleasuring themselves as the three men who had begun the encounter moved Emily and I around into different positions. Emily was layed across the foot of the bed while the man whose cock I had just been slobbering on laid down, his head pointing toward my wife, signaling me to climb on top. I effortlessly slid his cock into my asshole, my own erection resting on his belly, the man who had been fucking me came around and spread my wife's legs. I looked once more into Emily's eyes as I began to ride the cock in my ass. Then to her pussy as he thrust deep into her.

The third man was the surprise. I was so entranced, watching this cock bury itself in my wife's ready vagina that I didn't notice him climb into position behind me, placing his cock atop the one I was already riding, I felt his head bump my anus as a slid up and down, then I felt extra lube drizzling down, finally more pressure.

My eyes went wide and I looked at Emily in a semi-panic as I felt him muscle past the other cock, forcing himself inside me, at first just the head, then with some pain and stretching his entire length joined in.

The pain turned to pleasure as they rhythmically pumped my little asshole. My wife, watching two men take me while her own pussy was pounded by a stranger's cock, began to moan with an approaching orgasm. I looked up to see our audience, six men, hard cocks in hand, pumping furiously, surrounded the bed, I craned my head around to see them all. This was amazing, I never knew how badly I needed to be used like this, to be watched.

"You boys ready?" Emily said through clenched teeth. "Cum for me! Cum all over my husband!"

They needed no further encouragement, all six men increased speed, pumping furiously, moaning and groaning. The first load arched through the air to land on my back, pooling just above my ass. Emily's moans became more intense, the two cocks in my ass sped up, rubbing against each other as they filled me. The next too shots hit me right in the face, I opened my mouth to catch as much as possible, swallowing it down. Three more came, drenching me sides and shoulders and ass.

Finally I felt a swell inside of me. The man on his knees behind me grabbed my hips and began to thrust with purpose, grunting in time with his movements, the man beneath me did the same. They pummeled my asshole with an intensity I'd never felt. As Emily's orgasm exploded, her breasts bouncing and body shaking, the cocks inside of me let loose, pumping me full of cum. This was it for my, I came hard, shooting my load spurt after spurt, what felt like gallons of cum sprayed out of me like a firehose. It covered the stomach chest and face of the man beneath, it even made it all the way to Emily's perfect soft skin.

The last to cum was the first to arrive, my first partner of the evening. He pulled his throbbing cock from my wife's dripping pussy and climbed up to shove it in my mouth. I sucked it hard as he fucked my face, pumping all of his sperm down my throat as I desperately swallowed every last drop.

The two cocks withdrew from my asshole, I felt empty. I rolled onto my cum covered back, chest heaving as I caught my breath. The crowd left the room and I lay there spent, my wife nestled up beside me. As we lay there silently from time to time another admirer would wander through the room, blow a load all over us and then leave, after 30 minutes or so, at least a dozen men had deposited hot cum all over our naked bodies. Our faces were covered, my cock dripped with the sperm of countless strangers. We felt used and it was amazing.