It's a Slave New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Women benevolently rule and train their men in the future.
2.4k words
3.83
12.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All men are slaves in the future ruled by ostensibly benevolent women. They have given over their power in exchange for frequent attention given to their genitals. When they are behaving they experience great pleasure at the hands of their mistresses. When they misbehave they face corrective measures.

In the early years the slaves were subjected to chastity devices like chastity belts, birdlocks and other various cock cage devices. For corrective measures there were humblers, genital pillories, and in extreme cases, electro shock collars.

Then a new technology came along creating quite a stir for mistresses and slaves alike. A procedure known as "ChasteMate" was proving effective at accomplishing most of what the previous devices were designed for. If mistress and slave wanted to dispense with the denial devices, they could opt for a procedure that numbed the penile surface. With no feeling in the skin, especially the underside of the corona, the slave was unable to get off. He functioned normally in every other way, it's just that he could only be made to cum by concerted attention paid to his balls. The numbness of the skin on his penis made it virtually impossible to get himself off in traditional ways.

A group of suburban women, and possibly others in different municipalities, got together to brainstorm how they could capitalize on the new trend. They decided to call themselves "Nutter Babes." They discussed the roles each would play in the consortium and the make up of their partnership. They agreed to all participate in the R and D of the business however, and put their slaves up for experimentation purposes.

The areas they first considered were how to mentally stimulate their men. They came up with things like ointments to avoid chafing, stimulating the testis, and correcting errant behavior. They would have to see the best ways to bring the men off, how ruff or gentle they would need to be for the long run, and what things like cock ring restriction, cropping, or whipping would work in different situations.

The slaves pretty much thought about their scrotums throughout the day because of how they were dressed, groped, and were made to submit at a moment's notice. That is pretty much how they got sold into the idea of ChasteMate. The promise of more attentiveness paid to their sensitive core area was just too enticing.

The first couple in the Nutter Babes to get the procedure was Erin and Eric. Erin read the brochures, contacted those that tried the procedure early on, and decided to take the plunge. Eric had been acting disagreeably recently and Erin finally had to pillory him by the balls outside to try and humiliate him into compliance. Erin didn't know what to do next if he continued on his course of disobedience. She decided on ChasteMates as a reset and Eric went along because he didn't like the discomfort of the denial devices.

It was a simple procedure, nothing more complicated than what a vasectomy might entail. When he was done, he was intact and free of encumbrances. It was all fine until he started feeling horny and needed to cum. To his alarm, he couldn't stimulate his shaft to even get hard. He went to Erin who examined the situation. As she played with his genitals, he began to grow hard but still could not feel a thing along the outside of his penis. Erin tested tickling the underside of his corona and discovered nothing could be done to get him off by his shaft alone. Erin next started focusing on his nut sack, and that found him swooning into her, wanting more. When she was satisfied that the procedure worked as advertised, she stopped, leaving him whimpering for more attention. "Later," she said "I've got some calls to make."

Within three hours the founding members of Nutter Babes showed up at her house. They glanced at the naked Eric with curious eyes. Erin asked him to stand before the five seated women and take his hands away from his crotch. "You've got no cages or anything on that might embarrass you, so show us what you are hiding." Eric removed his hands and stood before them in all his splendor.

"Everything seems to work as they said it would. He can get an erection, but we haven't been able to cum yet. That's why you all are here." Erin explained.

She put his genitals in the palm of her hand and jiggled them a bit. Eric seemed pleased as she rolled his balls around in her hand. He began to get hard and Erin was left with just his balls to play with. She stopped and ordered him to masturbate. He tried and tried to get the sensation he was used to in order to achieve release, but he showed nothing but frustration and worry. "Here, let me try." offered Gina, who replaced his hand with hers. It soon became clear to all that relief from stroking his penis was not in the stars.

They left him standing with an erection while they talked about him in the third person. They came up with a temporary list of things to try to help him cum starting with light tickling ending with a vibrator. They moved out of the way and sat him down on the couch. Evelyn sat on the floor between his knees and the others crowded around as they could. She began to lightly stroke one testes then the other with an index finger. Eric seemed to enjoy that as he closed his eyes. Then she tickled the underside of his balls and they started to move within his ball sack. When she pushed his balls up with the palm of her hand gently mashing them, he opened his eyes with alarm. Even though he still had his erection, Erin asked him to hold his shaft up out of the way. Becky replaced Evelyn's hand and started to gently pat his balls. This got Eric's attention, but he didn't try to get out of it.

By now his balls were pulling up tighter and she was playfully flicking them. He moaned his discomfort but didn't fully object. Erin decided to start to play with his mind. He was told to either come in the next five minutes or start to feel the sting of a riding crop. June reached in and put the palm of her hand stationary against his scrotum. With the ultimatum in mind, Eric began to frantically move his scrotum up and down against her hand. He broke out in a torrent of sweat and came right at five minutes when Erin started slapping the riding crop into her hand.

"There ladies, that is how it all works." Erin exclaimed.

Encouraged by the experience, the others fairly quickly got the ChasteMate procedure done for each of their slaves. As each slave came on line, they would meet at that partner's house and experiment further. They each got an initial record of how far the mistress would have to go in order for the slave to reach orgasm. Some required a vibrator; others required a prostate massage; and, others required a combination of techniques.

At Evelyn and Martin's house she put him in a wall mounted scrotal cuff in the front hall so he'd be out of the way as she readied the house just as she liked it. The lock was a post attached to the wall at one end and a locking circle at the other end, which went around his scrotum that had been dropped down into the ring. With his hands cuffed behind his back, the ladies greeted him with a tickle or rub to his trapped balls to tease and perk him up.

Evelyn explained that she had been running into a problem. In order to take advantage of Martin's erection, she has had to constantly give his balls attention. This limited the positions available and distracted her from having her own orgasm. To really make this situation work, she would need a partner to help Martin stay aroused.

It looked like threesomes would become commonplace. Martin, as a slave, didn't necessarily get to cum and it took him longer to do so anyway. Which meant if she were willing to share his erection with an additional sex partner, they could both get off.

"Do any of you want to join me in a session? We could see how many of us could use Martin before he cums or tires out." Evelyn offered.

She got two takers, Gina and Erin. They got down to their birthday suits in anticipation of trying out Martin, a fairly hunky man. "Let's get him on the coffee table," directed Evelyn. Then she joined them in the buff.

Martin started to get hard just from the feminine scent and sight of the breasts, butts, and crotches exposed around him. Evelyn gently but urgently kneaded his balls to ensure a hard shaft and climbed on cowgirl style. He welcomed her by groping her exposed breasts. Erin knelt between his knees and started to kiss his balls while Gina facing Evelyn smothered his face with her slick pussy.

As Gina moaned Erin sucked in one of Martin's balls. Then she switched to the other and he moaned. His moaning aroused Gina so much that she instinctively pulled Evelyn in for an urgent kiss. This shocked both of them as well as the others. Wanting to see what was happening, Erin let the ball go and absentmindedly pinched it instead, causing Martin to buck up to get away from it. This sudden surge of force had Evelyn go over the limit and came in a dramatic orgasm. She fell to lay on Martin's chest right by Gina's squishy cunt. As Evelyn lay luxuriating in her after glow, she took a thumb and worked on Gina's clit. Gina came and fell forward to hug Evelyn's back.

Erin grabbed both nuts and exclaimed, "Hey, I want some of this now." The others started to get the same idea.

Then there was Charlie, belonging to Roberta. Roberta wasn't as loving toward him as the others were to their slaves. Over time he got used to harsh treatment to his genitals, and even began to crave it. The surprise to both of them was that punishing a numb cock was pretty much a waste of time, so his generous sized balls took the brunt of all of it.

He got his fair share of slaps, squeezes, whips, and crops in his defiant days. Roberta liked him when his nuts were edged tight by a cock ring because it made his nut sack look like a miniature fanny in need of a spanking. The other Nutter Babes looked forward to experimenting on Charlie, because they could try things with Roberta's encouragement they were unwilling to do to their own slaves. One area needing further exploration was the use of salves, ointments, and lotions other than those already used to ease the extended friction they were encountering.

Charlie was immobilized leaning over a table so he couldn't lash out if things got a little out of hand. Roberta put a dildo up his ass while the others took turns pinching, pulling, batting, and hefting Charlie's hanging nut sack to get a feel for the weight and firmness of his balls. He had a prodigious hardon, but they had become accustomed to ignoring them unless they were intending to get on and ride.

First they tried massaging on a basic warming lubricant, causing Charlie to try and melt into the table top from the delicious sensation. He could take a lot more squeezing and pulling on his nuts during this time. Then came slaps from a riding crop in rapid succession to signal things were about to change. Up to that point he had been dribbling precum onto the floor. Then they applied something akin to Ben Gay that caused his nuts to burn. He tried to free his spread legs to press away the evil salve, to no avail. When the shock of that seemed to be better tolerated, they applied a lotion that caused his sack to itch like nettles or poison ivy. He danced madly trying to get his thighs close enough to rub off the nasty coating. Roberta was pleased, the others were shocked that maybe they had gone too far. Erin got into cleaning him up, and others tried to comfort his balls with gentle pats and caresses. Finally the vibrator was turned on to stimulate his prostate and he came more than normal. The Babes had trouble looking him in the eyes as one by one they left Charlie and Roberta to themselves.

One universal, the slaves' behaviors were improved overall. Also, they could maintain their virility but still be more attentive and loving. The only problems were things that the Nutter Babes could capitalize on while solving them.

The Nutter Babes came up with special lotions and ointments to prevent the slaves from chafing. They marketed warming lotions and itching salves to cause the slaves to rub harder. They came up with special prostate massaging dildos because the slaves tended to enjoy being anally penetrated more and more. They borrowed from other fetish markets to sell clamps and cock rings to help maintain the slaves' erections for their own use.

Business was starting to boom and things started to unravel. The ChasteMate slaves became more plentiful and the Nutter Babes wanted to avail themselves of the burgeoning variety. Erections used to be prevented in chastity cages. Now erections were open, available, and they could control when the slave would cum so there became favorites without regard for ownership. The mistresses studied the best ways to satisfy the slaves so they could attract the best hung. Some developed stables of virile slaves and started to rent them out. Others were auctioned off and some brought in hefty sums.

Auctions were held with naked slaves in nothing but a cock ring to display their package to best advantage. Bidders started to demand the ability to test out the merchandise, so they would play with their balls, and when erect, sit on the erections to see how long they would last. They would sit on the lap with their back to the slave so they could continue to play with the nut sack and the slave could play with their breasts.

One slave at the auctions had no tell tale warning about cumming and ended up impregnating several buyers. Upon a records check, it turned out he was posing as a ChasteMate and was found to have fathered several children in his time as a slave.