It's a Twin Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was encouraging Silas' cock back to full hardness, Michael caged her hips in a tight grip and lifted her from her knees to settle her in his lap. Caressing the soft skin just beneath the faint rise of her hipbones, he leaned forward and kissed the back of her shoulder when the light touch sent a shiver rushing down the length of her spine. Using that slight shudder to her advantage, she turned it into a shimmy of her hips to further tease Michael as she felt his cock pulse between her thighs. Dropping one hand between her legs, she cupped the underside of his cock-head and pressed him against her slick lips. Tilting her head back to look up at her brother as she held him buried halfway into her mouth, she let a fresh purr vibrate it's way up her throat to stimulate his cock until he had to remove himself from the hot cavern of her mouth.

Leaning back into the heat of Michael's chest she rolled her hips to slide her drooling slit along the width of his shaft. When the wide tip pressed against the pierced nub of her clit she froze, her breath catching in her throat as a whimper was choked back. "I can't take it anymore, I need to feel you both inside me again. Fucking hell what are you doing to me?" Looking up at Silas in a mix of wonder, hunger and need she lifted her legs and spread them to either side of Michael's thighs to brace her feet against the couch. Knowing them as well as she did, better now it would seem, she knew one of them would most likely tell her to beg a little more so she did. "You're turning me into your little whore, aren't you? Fuck! Please Silas, I need you to fuck me again, fuck me like you did last night big brother, please, I need it." Turning her head to brush her lips along Michael's bearded cheek, she flexed her thighs and lifted herself to guide his cock back until the tip nestled against the dark star of puckered flesh. "Michael, I wanna feel your cock in my ass again, please baby, I need it, I've missed the way you stretch me." He'd always been a sucker for dirty talk and now was no exception. Both men were having their egos stroked by the way she begged them to fuck her; the way she needed them to turn her into their dirty little slut.

Silas wasn't surprised; there had been plenty of times where'd he'd overheard the two of them in her room when they thought he was asleep. The first few times he'd felt ashamed that he chose to listen and jerk off but the more it happened, the less he had cared. Now he was getting to experience the slutty side of his twin first hand and he'd be damned if he'd ever go back to the way things were before. Watching for a moment as Michael gripped his cock from below to guide himself into Myka's drenched pussy, he wasn't surprised when he realized what he was doing. Smirking at the moan it drew from his sister, he stepped closer and knelt down to get on their level.

That was one thing he hated about being so fucking tall, there was always adjustments needing to be made for literally everything. Pressing his hand against Myka's pelvis, he arched his thumb down to cover her clit and began to massage the bundle of nerves in a torturously slow circle that only served to pull more moans from the depth of her throat. "Oh fuck little sis, you take his cock so well." Stroking her praise kink as he stroked her clit, he smirked when Michael finally pulled out to line himself up with her asshole once more. Taking hold of his cock once more, Silas tapped the head of it against her clit just as Michael gave her a baby thrust to lodge his crown in her ass. Gasping as she got to feel that thick cock spear into her back passage for the first time in months, she forced herself to relax back against him and let gravity pull her down the length of him a little at a time. It was one thing to have Silas fuck her ass earlier but even a slight increase in girth made her body try to clench around the invading pillar of flesh in the wrong way.

Biting her lip as Silas continued to tease her with swipes of his cock-head along her pleasure swollen pussy, she dropped her head back against Michael's shoulder and met her brothers gaze. "God damn it Silas, just fuck me already!" Her voice held the tiniest whine of need and it made both men grin at each other when they realized just how hooked they had her.

"Your wish is my command baby sister." Giving her a wink, he slapped her slit with the full width of his cock before pushing it down slowly until the tip dipped into the shallows of her cunt. Purposely taking his time, he fed her his member an inch at a time and kept his gaze pinned on the way her sodden lips stretched taunt around his invading girth. Growling with the heat that wrapped around him, he shifted his hands to grip the outsides of her thighs until he was sure he'd leave imprints of his fingertips in her flesh. Snatching in a breath with the next thrust he made that buried him completely in her clutching folds, he fully enjoyed the way she was so much tighter because of Michael being fully entrenched in her ass. "Fuckin' hell this feels fuckin' amazing."

"So tight, huh? That's how it felt earlier when you had her ass. She stretches to take us so fucking good, don't you you little slut?" Michael danced a hand up along her side to tease her with small bites of his nails against her tender flesh until he could curl his fingers firmly around the front of her throat. Pulling her ever closer against his chest, he began to rock his hips in small amounts beneath her as he dragged his lips over the slope of her jaw. "You like the way we stretch your holes, sister slut?" When she didn't answer he brought his other hand up and lightly smacked her cheek.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" He smirked up at Silas as the other man began to pull his length from her pussy until only the tip was still hidden within her body.

She chewed the width of her bottom lip as her mind fought to grab onto the edges of her frayed focus, the sensations they were sending coursing through her body making it extremely difficult to think. "I love the way your cocks stretch me!" Giving life to a series of moans as Silas slid back into her depths, she curled her toes in on themselves and lifted her legs as he shifted his grip to brace himself against the backs of her thighs. Dropping her hands to the heavy mounds of her breasts, she trapped her hardened nipples between the stalks of her fingers and tightened her grip until her skin began to turn white with the pressure. The new positioning of her legs made her body tighten down around both of their jutting spears until it felt as if they were literally rearranging the way her organs sat within her body. Writhing between them with the pleasure that arced across the live wires of her nerves, she closed her eyes tightly to focus on the way they felt buried so deeply inside her. To their credit they kept that agonizingly slow pace, more to torture her, and Silas made sure to give her every single inch with each thrust he made until he began to feel the barrier of her cervix against the tip of his cock. Gasping the first time his head flattened against that spongy wall, a spike of pain laced its way through the pleasure washing through her until she couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.

Digging the tips of her nails into the soft tissue of her breasts, she peaked up at Silas through the thick half-moons of her lashes and swept her tongue across the wide expanse of her lips. "Fuck yes big brother, fuck me! Stop teasing me and just ruin me already, please!" Letting the need spike her words until they were tinged with a heady whine that was apparently the last thing they really needed to hear. It flipped a switch inside both of them and within seconds they began to use her body as a tool designed specifically to bring them pleasure. From below her Michael's hips began to drive against the ample curves of her ass until the sounds of their bodies colliding began to fill the air around them. As she bounced atop Michael's shaft, Silas would impale her completely so they made sure she was constantly filled in at least one of her holes.

Careful to vary the strength of his fingers against the sides of her neck, Michael laid his free hand between her breasts and began to slowly snake his way down to the expanse of her pelvis. Dragging his nails across the smooth skin of her mound, he quickly dipped two fingers down to capture her clit and begin to circle the hard bud of flesh until she was constantly moaning between them. Clenching his thighs beneath the rise and fall of her ass, he painted the side of her throat with every growl and moan she pulled out of him. That was one thing he knew she loved, she'd made sure to mention it the morning after they first slept together, and he vowed to never be a quiet lover ever again. To his credit Silas wasn't being quiet either, in fact he was dropping his own groans and growls almost as frequently and in the back of her mind she wondered what a passing neighbor might've thought but then Silas plunged back into her spasming folds and she suddenly didn't care anymore. Shifting her own movements to try and desperately sync up with them both as her orgasm began to build once again, she abandoned the hold on her tits and transferred one hand to Silas' bicep while the other dropped to cling to Michael's forearm as he squeezed her throat once more.

"Mikey, I think she's gunna cum again." Grinning down at the twitching curves of his sisters body as it was rocked back and forth by their combined thrusts, he delayed his movements for a fraction of a second to sync with Michael so they could both surge into her depths at the same exact time. The rise of her hoarse voice made them both pulse with the need to cum and they both knew they wouldn't be far behind her when she finally climaxed.

"You think so? I think she doesn't deserve mercy." Michael's gruff voice was pressed into the slope of her cheek, punctuated with the rough brush of his beard against her supple skin. As they kept battering her tender insides with their timed thrusts, she began to clench around their pistoning cocks until it felt as if she'd be turned inside out. Crying out their names like a mantra, she lost control of the measured roll of her hips until it was just haphazard twitching between the hard planes of their bodies.

"Oh fuck! Right there! Don't fucking stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!" The perfect cadence of their cocks sawing in and out of her combined with the steady pressurized figure eights Michael's fingers were dancing around her clit was quickly pushing her towards the edge of what was sure to be an explosive orgasm. Her entire body was beginning to seize in place as a quiver began to overtake the muscles of her lower body. Her inner muscles went to work to milk their thick shafts with every savage thrust as the highway of her nervous system began to light up with the immense amount of pleasure and pressure that was building within the cradle of her hips. The flood of heat exploding out from her core as they drove in with every ounce of their strength finally triggered her climax to go off, the explosion coating Silas in so much juice it started to trickle down their thighs as his thrusts caused him to splash against her contracting folds. Moans and whimpers of pleasure wrapped around their names until it drowned out the sound of their bodies slapping against one another, her orgasm making her heartbeat soar to the point she could feel it in her fingertips.

Neither Michael or Silas was able to hold out as the sheer power of her climax began to tighten her body around their respective cocks. Her velvet lined channels gripped and milked at their spears until it felt as if they couldn't move without hurting her and so they simply impaled her fully and ground into the soft cushion of her body as they began to flood her holes with the heat of their seed. Releasing her throat in favor of curling his arms around the indent of her waist, Michael laid his cheek against her shoulder and inhaled the scent of her shampoo as it mixed with the heady aroma of sex that was clinging to all of them now. Pulling in a deep breath when the tremors released the hold they had on her body, she looped her arms around the width of Silas' shoulders to pull him down against her sweat slicked body. Splaying her fingers wide against the expanse of his back when he pillowed his head atop her heaving breasts, she rubbed the heels of her palms back and forth over his shoulder blades.

"You two are going to be the death of me..." Pressing the softest kiss to the salt tinged temple of her brother, she collapsed to relax comfortably between the two men while they held her more securely than anyone else could ever dream of. "I love you but fuck y'all are gunna kill me."

Silas smirked against her right breast and turned his head just enough to capture her nipple between his lips to suckle at it for a moment. "Well..the orgasm is known as the little death, after all." He winked up at her as she gasped, the envelope of heat he pressed to her other nipple making her hips buck between them once more.

"Don't worry kitten, we'll always revive you, one way or another. I promise you that." Nuzzling the side of her neck with his words, Michael ran his hands up and down the curved lengths of her sides as the after-glow began to shine over all three of them. "I think it's time for a quick shower, baby, don't you?" Kissing the line of her jaw, he grinned at Silas as the other man slowly pulled his half-hard cock from the depths of her body.

"Don't even think of doing anything else to me in the shower." Myka tried to sound authoritative but it came out as a weird mix of a dare and a beg for mercy. She carefully took Silas' offered hands and stood, instantly pressing her thighs together as she felt a rush of heat begin making its way from where they'd planted it so deeply inside of her. Sharply pulling in a breath when Michael audibly popped out of her ass, she dropped one hand away from Silas' and gripped her ass as if it would make the faint twinge of pain that was left behind go away. "Fucking hell..." She leaned into her big brother as the other man got up from the couch and ground into the curve of her ass to tease her further.

"I wouldn't dream of it, princess, you've taken enough of a pounding the last few hours. We'll be nice and give you a break." They shared a knowing grin over top of her head and Silas easily scooped her up to carry her to the bathroom while Michael slipped ahead to get the water turned on and set to the right temperature.

She wasn't sure what tomorrow would bring, probably a lot of fucking questions and heavy conversations, but for now she'd allow herself to fully enjoy their company and the way they made her feel. Who knows; maybe she really could have her cake and eat it, too?