All Comments on 'It's All About Pussy'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
FresprtlvrFresprtlvr12 months ago

Great story about basic reality…too bad this couldn’t somehow be included into sex education in high schools.

And especially for potential couples planning to wed. Even though married couples start off with thoughts of honoring their vows…a good many of both spouses will or be tempted to stray even if only in thought or fantasy.

Many infidelity’s go a lifetime without being detected…or to the grave. Those that do get discovered lead to any number of destruction of friendship, marriage, family, as well as destroying trust to a once loving couple. Back in my early years we didn’t have the internet…so we were somewhat clueless of the realities of adult life and looking back…things could have been so much better in our life in a good way.

I enjoy most of your stories…but have only read about 90…looking forward to the rest of them. 👍😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...