It's All Happening at the Movies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't Ann prime?"

"Yeh, I've never had a better fuck! What's even more exciting about her is how much she enjoys fucking!"

"Ann is new to this, getting fucked on the side and team-fucked to boot, so it must be especially exciting for her!"

Tim clutched my tits and fucked me harder and faster. I came again on his cock.

"Oh, what the hell, I'm going to fuck her again, anyway!"

Tim shouted in triumph as he fucked his sperm into me. I had now satisfied, albeit very temporarily, two young studs. Watching me getting fucked by Tim excited Kevin to get another hardon for me, but he patiently waited for Tim to feed my pussy every last drop.

"I want a second helping of you, Ann! I think you're woman enough to enjoy another fucking. Do you want my cock again?"

"Yes!"

"Get on your hands and knees!"

I obeyed.

"Let's play dog with a bitch in heat!"

With that he grabbed my tits and slammed his cock into me! Sperm leaked down my thighs. Kevin gave me a good, hard fucking, which shook me up and made my arms weaken. I lay my head on the pillow and supported myself on my forearms. After about ten minutes of this, he paused to feel me up all over.

"God, I love fucking a woman who loves being fucked!"

"Then don't stop; fuck me!"

"How's this?"

He fucked me slowly but with hard, deep thrusts.

"Good!"

"Do you want me to fuck you hard and fast and cum in your cunt?"

"Yes, please!"

Kevin finished me off my rubbing my clit while he fucked me hard and fast.

"Well, you're being such a slut that you got my roommate hard for you again. Lick my cock clean while you give him another piece!"

I was having one new experience after another. What the hell, I tried licking his cock with the smell of my pussy on it. I was so excited that I enjoyed sucking him clean while Tim fucked me, again like a bitch in heat. I collapsed onto the bed while he pounded me. With my thighs together, he straddled me and got my pussy to grip his cock tighter. After about ten minutes of this, he pulled my hips up so that he could fuck me deeper and pump his sperm deeper into me.

"Ahhh, Ann is good to the last drop, and she likes to be fucked to the last drop. Don't you, Ann?"

"Yes."

Kevin said, "Well, buddy, with all of the action and the beers, I'm about played out, but if you want to make it a contest and go another round with her, I believe I can summon up another load for her."

"If you're ready to quit, I'll quit, too. We gave her quite a workout. I bet Ann has never been fucked four times in one night. Have you, Ann?"

"No, I haven't, thank you."

They showed me the bathroom and handed me my clothes. Both embraced and kissed me goodnight.

"Ann, you were wonderful! If you ever want to play with us again, we'd be thrilled to have you, another four times, at least!" Kevin grinned.

I was a bit wobbly, so Kevin helped me to my car.

"Are you going to tell your husband what you did, and in detail?"

"You mean what you two did to me? He wants to know."

"I'd love to see his reaction and what he does to you!"

I wended my way home. What would I do tomorrow?

12