All Comments on 'It's All Up in the Air Ch. 01'

by StellaDuBois

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Hope there is more to this story. They make a good couple.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Great start to what I'm assuming is going to be a slow burn story. Short or long, I love a good romance story. The job interview sequence was brilliant. It was equal parts funny, touching, humiliating and endearing. I would almost guarantee that no female executive type probably appreciated that response from Leslie. lol. My only question is why it took so long for Brett or Steven, to make contact with her after the meeting? I mean Brett obviously thought she was qualified and wanted her to work for him before even meeting her, not counting the flirty situation they had. Why would he just let her go? Keep up the great work.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has the makings of a great story, good dialogue and plot, look forward to reading more!

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1almost 3 years ago

Great start. Waiting on the edge of my seat for more :)

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

Waiting for the next installment!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Great story so far. Really well written. I'll have to look for more of your work.

Old_scallyOld_scallyalmost 3 years ago

Don`t keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. An enjoyable and entertaining start, keep up the good work.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Good

Very good start, can't wait for the rest of the story.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Well done! This one has me guessing about several storyline trajectories. Finn

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStellaDuBois@StellaDuBois
It looks like I'll have time to write again soon. 38C curvaceous lady who enjoys burlesque and naughty pinups. I enjoy writing and sharing my naughty stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES