It's All Up in the Air Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leslie, I want to introduce you to Claire, my realtor."

"I've heard a lot about you, Leslie!" she chirped, as cute as her voice, but so at odds with the immense SUV.

I raised an eyebrow at Brett. "I'm sorry," I said, and they both laughed.

That she was a realtor only sunk in as we pulled into traffic and Brett saw the confusion on my face. "I've decided to sell the house and get something smaller."

"Really." Was the best I could come up with as thoughts raced through my head. "I'm surprised. I didn't know you were considering that... Not that you needed to tell me but-"

"Had I known ahead, I would have, love." He looked out at the passing scenery. "I did some mental digging after your last visit and decided that I really didn't know why I was hanging onto the house. I never really had reason to think about it, until you. I realized that the house wasn't me. Never really was."

I nodded and took his hand. It took some guts to admit that. "I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, Brett."

He smiled and squeezed my hand for understanding. "So Claire is going to show us... Me, a few houses today. I'd like your thoughts, love."

I noticed his slip up if it was. He was testing the waters, as was I. Our lives were complicated by our jobs. Few would understand the long hours we would put in during a project, sometimes up to three months in a row, the back to normal nine to five until another project.

"Here's the first house, coming up on the right. What I can do is drive by or pull into the driveway and if you're interested, we can go in. There's no need to tour a house that doesn't grab you from the street."

"Oh boy," Brett said. "I could keep you driving all day!"

She laughed. "The whole day is yours, no worries."

We slowed down and Brett nixed it from the street. Secretly I agreed. It went that way for the next three houses. The fifth house caught both our attention. Newer, not huge, the sale sign said pool and it wasn't far out of town, so the commute would be short. We looked at each other at the same time and laughed.

"Maybe this one, Claire?"

"You bet!" She pulled into the driveway, called the listing agent and we went in for a tour.

I immediately went to the kitchen and opened doors and drawers. "Ohhh, look at this pantry!" I opened the door to something the size of a walk-in closet. Brett stood there watching me with a big grin on his face and it occurred to me that I was acting as though I would be moving in.

He closed the pantry door behind us and pulled me into his arms. "I can see us living here and I know you can too." Not in me to be coy, I agreed.

"Yes, I can see us here together," I murmured, brushing my lips on his. "Maybe even hiding out her for a quickie during a dinner party."

He groaned and bumped me with his hardness. "Now look what you've gone and done."

"I can take care of that if you want," I smiled seductively.

He laughed. "Claire is probably wondering where we are right now. Can you imagine if she'd find you doing that to me?"

"I'd hope she wouldn't want me to share," I pouted, my eyes filled with mirth.

He patted my ass as we walked out.

The house was perfect and Brett put an offer in right then. It was empty, which gave us a free canvas to imagine. The sellers accepted the cash offer immediately and after just a little paperwork, would be his.

Claire took us out to dinner and I found that she had been a friend of his wife. She gave no glowing reports of her or their relationship and was very warm towards me. It was easy to read between the lines. She dropped us off at his house.

'Do you want to spend your last night in the mausoleum?" he laughed.

"I'll spend any night anywhere with you."

We were curled up on the leather sofa in front of the fireplace. "I hope you mean that, love."

He slid off the edge on one knee, opened a ring box, and said, "Because I want to spend my every night and day, anywhere as long as it's with you. I love you. Would you marry me, Leslie?"

With no hesitation, I said, "I love you too! I will, yes!"

We decided to crash my brother's house tomorrow to tell him about our engagement and I know he will be thrilled for us both. I have him to thank for introducing us!

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we ended up on the floor in front of the fireplace. Clothes flew piece by piece. The flickering flames, the heat, the hardness of his body against mine, inflamed me. As my hands smoothed over his body the diamond flashed brilliantly.

He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked and tugged. I arched. He nuzzled my tits and began to kiss down my stomach. He moved between my legs. I felt his breath on my smooth pussy lips, but I needed more. I tugged him around and took his cock in my mouth while he nibbled on my cunt lips.

I twirled my tongue around the wide rim, then scrubbed it across the smooth head. I licked up the precum and probed the hole with my tongue. I wrapped my lips around his cock just under the head and sucked, just as he flicked the tip of his tongue across my clit.

I groaned, vibrating his cock in my mouth. I slid my lips down to the base, the tip pushed into my throat. He sucked on my clit making me shudder and groan deeper on his cock.

He moaned. We drove each other higher and higher. I stroked his cock and sucked a ball into my hot wet mouth. I teased the smooth dimpled skin with my tongue. Then moved to the other ball, balancing on my tongue for a moment before sucking that into my steamy heat. I growled, low and guttural when Brett slipped two fingers in me while rhythmically flicking my clit.

I kept the vibrations going when he growled in response. I held the base of his cock tightly with two fingers and sucked his shaft back into my mouth. Pulling the skin tight I fucked his cock with my mouth. He moaned, his hips rocked. I sucked in hard when waves pounded through me, curling my toes with a gush of wet heat on his face. I tasted his musk but I needed him to cum inside me tonight. I needed him deep.

"Fuck me, Brett," I whimpered, needing him to fill my cunt now.

He settled between my soft thighs. I tasted myself on his lips and moaned when he slid in and ground deep. I pushed up and we started to fuck, hard and fast. I dug my nails in his ass as though he would fly apart if I wasn't hanging on to him.

The sound of our bodies slamming into each other, the lewd sucking wet sounds, the scent of our sex, shot me higher. Fast. He raised over me grinding against my clit every thrust in. I wailed, low and long as the tension broke like a dam and flowed through me until my limbs were heavy. At the same time, Brett pumped his load deep inside my body. His heat filled me.

The last thing I thought during that was why does an admission of love change sex into something hotter, more special, more intense.

..... the end.....