All Comments on 'It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 01'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done!

A very well written story from two points of view - Dom and sub. Excellent plot and writing choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars!

I really enjoyed it, thank you! You should definitely do a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

A bit long in places, but good characters and very hot. Looking forward to more. Much better than much of what is usually posted on this site in this category.

PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebulaover 3 years ago
Amazing

I. Love. Your. Stories. This is incredible and I can’t wait for more! The way you write subs... they’re just so relatable. I also found that some of the kinks mentioned dont do anything for me, or at least they haven’t in the past, but it’s never a deterrent from the story. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write some more!!!!! I really enjoyed and am really excited to see how their relationship developes and where it takes them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long and very hot!

Took a break from work and ended up reading the whole story Good beginning and great ending. Now I want to be a Musketeer too!

SkyeGSkyeGover 3 years ago
Just wow

Unbelievable. SO good.

Wait, first I have to tell you that I was so focused at the end that I didn’t realize my finger dropped on one star! Is there a way to change it? This happened to me once before. I want it to be max stars!!

You are really an incredible writer. I love your descriptions, the very real voice in her head, how fully developed the characters are.... and the way you/Hunter describe her first encounters with Shane. As someone who has not, as yet, I appreciated the detail on what subspace feels like. Yes I’ve been reading stories for years (and years), but no one had ever described it the way you do.

Thank you, and I look forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

This is probably the best story I've read on this site. I hope you write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfection

Utterly breathtaking, so incredibly realistic, vivid and beautiful.

Frankly I was hesitant to read your story because the only tag noted was simply BDSM and we all know the range of that is huge. I’m so glad I went ahead and read it which once again is surprising because as has been already said a *lot* of the kinks mentioned are unquestionably hard limits for me. The best part of that issue is that they were only mentioned and not actually done/ played out.

I love your writing style and now that I’ve found your stories I’ll definitely be back for more! Thank you so very very much for sharing your imagination and stories.

Tess (UK)

bouncinaroundbouncinaroundover 3 years ago
Please continue the story

Your story was so captivating, please continue it further into their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
truly extraordinary story

Yes, absolutely, I hope you'll continue this story. I could not stop reading and I didn't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story sooooooo much. I think this is now my absolute favourite story on here. I would pay to a read a whole series of these type of stories - like how goldenangel's work translates so fabulously from shorter stories on here to ebook novels you can buy. Please can you tell me where i can buy yours? I actually feel like I owe you money because I enjoyed this so much. ;D

Payne_HallPayne_Hallover 3 years agoAuthor
You guys are nicer than I deserve xD

I think it’s been asked before if you can find these other places, but I just enjoy writing out all my romantic thoughts and sharing them. You can’t buy any of these and they’ll always be free. I feel like if I can make someone smile in some way after this wild year or if I can describe submission, masochism, dominance, or sadism to make them more understandable, then it’s a success and that’s all I need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't even begin...

To tell you how that story made me feel. It's like you tapped into a secret part of me. I loved it so much and really hope that there is more to come.

Lido_77Lido_77over 3 years ago

Holy Hell!! That was some of the hottest shit I’ve ever read! It was funny too. I was laughing out loud like an idiot while creaming my pants off. I love your style and humor. Looking forward to more!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 3 years ago
My mind after reading this masterpiece

Bbbbbbbrrrrrrruuuuuhhhh.....

JulielleJulielleover 3 years ago
Amazing story. Fantastic writing. Thankyou

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yu Get it

i loved it all. kept me up too late reading - but Hot. i also like your gentle and low-keyed sense of humor - like when you wondered if you were setting back women's rights 50 years. i get that. but you do really get it all. These two are in Love. more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There it is - another favourite story. Goddamn, that was hot as hell: sexy, funny, and believable. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have no idea how excited I am about there being a part two. At first, I clicked on this because, well, why else would you go on this site? But truly, this plot is just delightful and I am really getting attached to these characters in all honesty. It’s just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i’ve never left a comment on anything before but WOW, just wow this story is incredible! thank you for this!

JannasMasterJannasMasteralmost 2 years ago

Lovely story.. I have a submissive and we both enjoyed it.

Kdct41Kdct41almost 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. So freaking good.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

Page 1, paragraph 2, line 4. 'Tenet' should be 'tenant'. Editing is easy, inexpensive, easily done and well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I know this is just a story but boy oh boy, the_ ate perfect for each other.

DapperlingDapperlingover 1 year ago

Thank you, this was an incredible read! I'm still breathless, and tense, and hot and can't wait to read the next part. You have an incredible way of capturing the sexiness and vulnerability of a character that just feels so REAL. Phenomenal writing... just, thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the little references to your other stories. I just finished Tuesday & Ivory's story and went on your profile to find more, and I got more giddy than I should have at the first mention of Sulfur's here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you weren’t taking into the sharing fantasies. Why can’t they just be loyal to each other

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

This is so freaking hot!

I love their relationship & how she is blossoming & he is too.

Naughty & nice, terrific writing!

Looking forward to part 2 & the rest of your writings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sunstone reference?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Clever. Well written. Nice job using BDSM characteristics. Very arousing. Thank you ! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You write very well. AROUSING. Like characters. ,ore, please ! 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES