It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 02

Story Info
Hunter explores submission with her control loving Dom.
30.1k words
4.82
40.7k
96

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers

Shane

I was playing a dangerous game, one where I would find out just how good my willpower and discipline was. The day her story had posted had started out shitty, with my thoughts still on taking someone back to my penthouse while she was working there, when she was an angel and didn't deserve that. But then I'd gotten to work and it'd been a boring day, one where I couldn't focus on shit all, except her. I had ended up scrolling her page of stories and finding the one that I hadn't seen yet. And then I'd started reading.

Holy shit. The more I read, the hotter I got. My cock had been hard for her and those dark fantasies that she started. I had told her some of what she inspired, but the dangerous thing was that wasn't all of it. It had gone to my roughest edges, images of her blinded and with an open mouthed gag in my dungeon. I would chain her down like that and make her take whatever I wanted to shove in that open ring in her mouth. Cock, cum, my fingers, whatever I felt like it and whenever I felt like it. And I knew she'd go wild over it too, knew she craved my use. Jesus, the way she had said she trusted me, the way she worried constantly over my pleasure and comforts. Reading that story was a torment. She had written with far more feeling than she usually did and I knew that it was something close to her heart, an emotion she'd been exploring. And it had made me feel fevered, drugged. Each desire fueled more desire. Hunger compounded hunger. Christ, I had called her to have her come to my hotel, like an out of control teenager.

I wanted more of her even as soon as I got home, wanted to take her up to my dungeon and train her to take all of my orders. As it was, I suffered through that night while tossing and turning, resisting the urge to wake up and message her a command to see it followed. Because every act of obedience would only be foreplay before I saw her the next night. It would only serve to make our next game all the more intense with a mindset fuel. And that was the real hunger I had for power play games, the thoughts of craving more and more of my partner, the thoughts of wanting to slowly build the teasing pleasure, until it became unbearable, and then letting it fly like a wind up toy, like those times when I ended up losing myself in her and railing her so fucking hard it should have been videoed.

The thoughts made me toss in my sheets through the night when it made me daydream about having her in my arms again, about everything I wanted to do to her. A lot of those things I couldn't do because I didn't know her well enough to do them yet. But she had been begging to try some harder sensation play, with some pain involved. This was something I was interested in but not for any sadistic reason.

As I had shown her with the flogger, impact play toys could be used to bring the blood to the surface and I loved that. It heightened every feeling my submissive had, made them hyper aware of every touch. They would focus entirely on my nails delicately trailing along the inside of their thighs, for instance, or arch with a cry at the smallest bites across their breasts. Pain, likewise, could heighten the awareness and that was the point for me. Pleasure was something I felt should be approached with the same delicacy that art should be approached. The perfect mix of pain and pleasure was different for every submissive and the right blend could set them alight in intensity. It was a game. How hot could I make them? How alive could they be when both sensational extremes were manipulated and balanced?

These were the same ideas with which I went to Sulfur's to wait for her outside. And she met me there about a minute after that, even though I was early with eagerness. There was something shy in her smile, more shy than usual. "Hello, sir."

Not Aramis. Not even Shane. Lust lanced through me, as if I didn't feel enough of it and whatever she saw in my face made her pause. "Hello, puppy girl." I tried to speak playfully, but it blended with my dark desires to become a husky sound that made her step a little closer to me. "Ready to play?"

I took her hand and guided her inside when she nodded. "Yes, please! Is it the same rule as before? Play the game?"

She asked it tentatively and I smiled. "No, kitten. The rules this time are different, but easy." I waved at Brian when he let us in and then turned to her wary expression. "The first rule is to obey my every command unless you have to safeword."

She curled into my arms, eyes darkening with pleasure while I threaded my fingers in her hair and held her still with her face lifted to me. "Yes, sir."

"The second rule is show respect. And that's it."

"Yes, sir." She rubbed against me and I smiled.

"Good girl. Wait here until I get back with our room. I would offer you the choice of being out here or in a room, but I want this session private, kitten."

She wrapped her arms around her chest, smiling. "Yes, sir. I would choose that too, anyway."

Yes, because she had faith in me. Jesus, that got to me. I went to Brian to get the key to a basic dungeon style room, a harsher one, and then fetched Hunter to take her there. The role play games were fun and I definitely wanted to play some more, especially in the medical room, but after the day before I just wanted to drive her wild and see her screaming in orgasm. "Alright, what's your safewords?"

"Same as before." She glanced around her at the spanking bench and up at the cuffs connected to the ceiling before she looked at me and finished. "Red for stop, yellow for slow down."

"Perfect. Undress, place your clothes by the door, and then come here to the cuffs, please." I smiled at her to soothe her because she was looking at me with just a slight amount of fear. Not a lot, just enough to be sexy when she sauntered back to me, but I wanted to reassure her of it too. Even if some of the passion from the day before was leaking into my face now, I was still the same Dom she knew.

And she nuzzled me when she went to my arms, letting me know she still trusted me. "Yes, sir. You're in a different mood."

She gave me her wrists for me to cuff above her. "You already know what kind of mood after yesterday. We're going to go a little darker tonight."

The smell of her arousal to that thought made me smile. She was drenched already. "Yes, sir"

I went to the cabinet for a flogger, heavier than the last one I had used. "This one will be harder, but it will make the sensations all the more intense for it." She nodded at my warning and gave me a breathy "yes, sir" right as I started at her ass and thighs. At first she moaned with a little pain, more from the shock, but I worked my wrist in a figure eight, going down her thighs and up her ass again and again. Her flesh turned a sexy pink, then went steadily darker as I worked her in my circuit. I took my time, making sure my strokes were light so that I could build this slowly, until her skin felt like it was glowing. My wrist turned and turned and she gave me the softest little moans. No more pain after the initial strike, only pure lulled bliss. I started to work around her thighs to go to her front and she met my gaze with fire already building in hers. I worked over her breasts after that, holding her head up with an arm under her chin while I flogged, keeping her safe from the tails. Her moans rose in volume and I smiled, swinging the tails over and over those large, perfect tits of hers. And my God, they really were perfect. They were just large enough on her small stature to bounce when the flogger struck them. I made sure that sensitive flesh was glowing a soft red as well before I stopped with it. "Such a sweet submissive I have." Her eyes lit with the same life as her flesh after my attentions and I stepped to her side after I laid the flogger by the armoire, stroking one hand over her heated ass and one hand on her abdomen. "How are we doing so far?"

Her voice quivered deliciously as I licked her neck, taking advantage of such an erogenous zone right at the hollow of her throat. "Good, sir! Oh, so good..." She whined and tilted her head when I pulled away, arching beautifully.

"Good?" I mused over the word, trailing my nails up her sides and delighting in the way she danced so sensually. "If we're just at good, kitten, then I'm not doing my job."

"Oh my God!" She squealed the words when I stroked my fingers over her drenched little pussy. "Better than good! We're better than good!"

I chuckled and kissed her ear, licking the shell gently. "We are, aren't we? How about a little more?" I went to the armoire and got lubricant and then went to my own bag and got the large butt plug I had picked up for her, liberally greasing the toy as I went back to her.

"Oh! Oh, please. It's so big."

That made me laugh. "Oh, yes. We learned how much you love your holes being spread wide and open last time, so I was kind enough to find a butt plug that might be large enough to satisfy you." It was the largest one I could find for extended wear, made for torment and sweetest intensity rather than playful thrills. "Open up for me, kitten." She shuddered when I pressed the plug against her, using one hand to lubricate her little asshole and the other to maneuver the toy. Her moan was hot, so hot, when I teased the tight ring and at first she resisted. At first she tensed and went taut, the muscles in her legs tightening as well, but then she forced herself to focus and relax. Her hole opened a little and it was enough for me to work the toy inside of her. She squealed to that too and I laughed at it, loving the sounds she gave me, loving the way she gave over.

Because she trusted me. "Jesus." My laughter cut off and I stood to hold her, working the toy farther inside of her. I tried so hard to be slow and gentle, but the memory of her saying that was just too much on top of the story, that one with her heart in it. So instead, I held her closer and thrust the plug, brutalizing her tight little hole. I pressed my free hand against her lower belly, teasing the triangle between her legs while I pumped the toy. What was it about her? Every single time I tried to be light I ended up down the darker paths, and not in the way of pain or anything like that. It was the more volatile darkness of the psychological.

It was the kind of darkness that made her look into my eyes while her wrists were chained above her, while I was viciously fucking her with an oversized toy, and she never looked away. I lifted my hand to grasp her chin and held her in an iron grip, so that she moaned to the touch. "Please. Please."

"Does that feel good, kitten? Having your asshole fucked with a toy?"

Her eyes were desperate and she moaned with pure lust, eager. "Yes! Yes, it's good, it's so good. Oh, please."

Her hole tightened every now and again around the toy, but not in resistance. No, she was nice and opened up, but spasming with need and fire, horny and greedy for orgasm. I nipped her lower lip and she growled. So I responded to that by slapping one breast and pinching her nipple between my fingernails, making her gasp. And her gasp made me want more so I thrust the toy home to the base, only to force it back out to the width, twisting it like that for a fucking that would be cruel if she weren't on my intensity wave. As it was? She was panting against my lips, every inhale like a soft cry of pained need and it made me hard all over every time she mouthed the word "please" against my lips. I had to force myself to lower my free hand to her pussy, but it was worth it to hear her shout of eagerness. "Please, sir! Please!"

"Shh. Easy, kitten." I finally let the plug seat in her ass and withdrew from her while she shivered with arousal that was quite clearly painful. "I'm not finished with you yet. Take deep breaths. Let's explore some pain together."

My voice was lower than I intended. I had meant to make it sadistically playful, had meant to taunt her a little, but instead it came out far more serious. It came out in the voice I would use to soothe her so we could go even deeper, and that felt right when I took up the strap. It wasn't the heaviest I had, but not the lightest either. It was somewhere perfectly in the middle so I would have room to lessen or heighten the pain as needed. When I turned around she was indeed breathing evenly, but her eyes stayed on me, as if she couldn't get enough of the sight of me with my strap. Jesus. Just... Jesus. I caressed my hand across her abdomen, holding her steady, and kissed her temple. "Someday, I'll have you count and thank me for these so I can watch the subspace from it, but for right now I just want you to feel it. Ready, kitten?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm ready!"

I laughed low in her ear because she practically vibrated in her cuffs and in my arms. For that reason I decided to start with medium strikes and work higher. She wanted it and, fuck me, my cock was straining my jeans with how badly I wanted it. I lifted my arm back and snapped the belt right across the center of her flogged ass. And her response was instant. She jumped against my arm and threw her head back in an image I'd never forget. Her lips were parted in ecstasy and her hair was tousled with her excitement. She arched in shock and I brought the belt down again, harder, warming her up to the feeling of the stripes after her flogging. I gave her a third, final warm up stripe.

And then I let loose. Dominant adrenaline flooded me with that first real strike. She shouted, as if in gleeful joy, and there was no sign of it being too much on her face. There was nothing but arousal in all the best ways. She was so lustful that I couldn't even actually tell how much pleasure she was getting from the strap and how much pleasure was mental. Because it had become obviously clear to me that at least some of the arousal she felt was definitely mental. I had experienced a lot of submissives and realized a lot of ways they could get pleasure from these harsher sensations. Sometimes the sheer feeling of intensity and excitement that came from a strap or a cane was enough that they would get physical pleasure. It worked in the same way that someone could be terrified of anything and the adrenaline rush would dull any sensation, only to leave a sense of pleasurable rush in its wake. Sometimes it was more along the lines that harsher sensations and borderline pain could drive a submissive into the most blissful headspace. It was that magical place where she could let go of all worry and obey someone for a time, that wonderful existence of finally having a stress free moment and earning the phrase "good girl". Sometimes it was something darker. Sometimes submissives craved the struggle and the fight, needed the excitement of a rape fantasy, and disliking pain made that feel more real for them.

With her, it felt like all of the above and none of it at the same time. Her cries were of bliss, both mental and physical. She trembled against my arm and I couldn't have pulled away from her if I had been threatened. It felt like we were fused together by heat, welded somehow. I struck the strap again and again, giving her my worst with the implement, and she danced in my embrace. To get away at times, to arch back for another strike at others, but every motion was eager and so very engaged. Minutes passed where I just let myself go to the impact play. Her pain grew with the repetition, but never once was she in danger of having her skin broken. I was incapable of messing her up in any way like that. She trusted me and I wouldn't break it. Not then, not ever. No bruises, no breaks of skin. I worked her up with even blows.

When I paused she shivered and shook all over. "Oh my God. Oh my God." Her wild pleas had turned lower, into something more filled with wonder. "I never knew. Never. I-"

"Shh. Want some more?" I didn't need to ask what she was talking about. I already knew from her story, from the deeper writings she had done. She had known she had submissive needs, had known she had fantasies, but she hadn't known how deep those needs were for her or why she had such fantasies. She had known the gist of the ideas, well enough to write it, but hadn't known how it would feel, how intense the connection could be.

And now she was getting those fantasies and now she was having those needs fulfilled. It was beautiful, like a gift, to be part of that discovery. Because I no longer had a doubt in my mind that she >i>needed>/i> submission. It was a part of her. "Yes! Oh, yes, please sir. Please, I want more. Please, show me more."

"I would love to, kitten. How about a short whip?"

"Anything you like!" It was heartfelt and I had to take a breath and step back from the gratitude in her eyes. She looked at me as if I were a god for her and in that moment, I realized that might not be so very far off. Since I was showing her this and she had been missing it, she looked at me as if she worshiped me. "Anything."

"Deep breaths. Maybe we'll try a longer whip sometime later. Those can be intense, but so can the short ones. Let me show you mine." I lifted out the braided whip I favored from my duffel and went to her. "Let's give your tits some attention, kitten."

"Yes, sir. Oh!" She cried out the last bit when I pumped the butt plug out and back inside of her.

"And just making sure this toy is still in place. Head back. I have a collar I can use if we need to, but I'd rather you hold your head back on your own for me to have access. You need this, don't you, kitten?"

"Yes! Yes, I need it!" She squealed it, desperate, and it was more than just the need to finish this and have the orgasm from all this intensity. It was a deeper need. Her dripping pussy wasn't the reason for it. It was another effect of the fulfilled emotional reason.

"Good girl. Easy. Hold your head back for me. That's the one rule, understood?"

"Yes, sir." She quivered in excitement and tossed her head back to hold it away from the whip, obeying me. I flicked the braided whip across her tits and she arched, whimpering... but she didn't lower her head. I gave her a few more strikes to let her feel it, like I had with the strap, and then I went to work again. It fast became apparent that she refused to disobey me and she kept her head back, her tits thrust out for my attention, and when she danced it was only to toss her hair and give me cries. I rewarded her with my fingers between her lips so that she could suck, holding her head back anyway. The short whip was heavy enough to sting her, to leave soft little welts that would fade by tomorrow morning. But she seemed to love it. "My little submissive is not very still," I lectured softly when she twisted at a particularly wicked flick.

"I'm sorry, sir! Yes, sir!" Her answer was a desperate mockery around my fingers and I thrust them in her mouth so that she moaned and sucked harder.

"Quiet. Be more still."

She whimpered and nodded... and obeyed while I continued. I worked around the sides of her breasts, flicked the undersides almost lovingly while she squeaked at the torment of such tender skin. I went to the tops to make sure the marks would stand out. And, of course, I tormented her nipples with the most precise, delicate flicks, making sure that the very tip of the whip struck those peaks. She jarred with every one, her body curving beneath the chains that held her wrists, her lips parting around my fingers in her mouth for whines that seemed to vibrate down my hand and straight to my balls, just like the delicate recoil from flicking the whip vibrated my other arm.

After four or five where I watched her jolt like that, I flicked the whip between her legs, catching her pussy instead. She shrieked in reply. "Yes!" And her body went taut before she trembled, whimpering. "Please, I-!"

"That was close to orgasm. I don't think I need to say it, but don't finish until I tell you to this time."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers
123456...8