All Comments on 'It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 02'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So happy

I was so excited to see a part 2 and it was even better than the first. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exquisite

Absolutely loved both parts. Well done! Loved that you wrote not only great sex scenes, but also covered the mentality and emotional stuff behind it. Your writing is a gift.

ontsurtontsurtover 3 years ago

Absolutely great story. like the others commented before me both parts are fantastic.

A rare gem that feels real, that puts into words the struggles that many have and simultaneously provides a very sexy tale.

Thank you for crafting this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing

Great great story both parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly Beautiful

I’m in awe of this story, there are several things that this couple have done that have either flat out terrified me and or things that are an unequivocal hard no. So very contradictory and yet I’ve loved the whole thing. It comes across as breathtakingly genuine and honest. I’ve even had to ration my reading of these two instalments just to make it last longer.

Just to rub a little salt in the wounds you make writing look incredibly easy.

I know that this story in particular could rest as it is but I don’t think I’m alone in my desire to read more about these people.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and ideas with us.

Tess (UK)

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Kudos!

The premise and execution of this tale are what I call "good modeling," meaning there are reactions, thoughts, and reasoning throughout that people can learn from and emulate. Everyone has anger issues, everyone wonders why they react to stimulus as they do, and most never get a chance to see the outcomes of different choices. Your two characters provide wisdom, insights, and a depth of personal awareness that will help many who seek to learn how to improve their learned behaviors.

Congratulations on this writing, it is a gift to all those who find it.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 3 years ago
This story is up there with my favs.

It's such a real story. I don't know if this is a real story or not. But I will tell you that the story feels like something that could happen in real life. He's an asshole. She's a brat. They both have their own shortcomings but they figure out how to work in their own realm and still be themselves but be together at the end of it. This is right up there with one of my favorites and if you look at my name I have a lot of favorites but I really do need to clean that list out but having said that. This is right up there in my top five. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. So erotic and thrilling. Would love to read a cross over of this and "Ashen Master" ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ruined it with the sharing

IzDaniMissIzDaniMissalmost 3 years ago

What a delight! I’m honestly so happy I found this story. Your writing and story-telling are so engaging and heartfelt in addition to being hot as all heck. Can’t wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m so happy I came across this story! Loved both parts and really felt like I was immersed into Hunter and Shane’s world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story couldn’t stop reading the only slight criticism is how fast things went I think it was the 2nd date he fisted her so found that a bit much but it was a great story

akaartistakaartistover 2 years ago

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

I was looking for inspiration to get rid of my writer’s block that I send my Master daily since is deployed….

You have no idea how much I loved reading!!!! You inspired me for long forgotten things I have written years ago. You no idea how much I loved you stories!🥰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soooooooooo good. I cried, I laughed, I had so many emotions reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never thought to like a story in this category, but loved it....wish there was more of them, and see where their relationship progress. Thank you. I loved how they fit in each other's lives perfectly and the love and understanding they have for each other, makes you think that there is someone for everyone out there...again many thanks and will continue to read from you submissions

DapperlingDapperlingover 1 year ago

Such an incredible story, and so much to learn and think about! Thank you so much for sharing that vulnerability and honesty.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

This was such an amazing story, I fell in love with how you described everything. How you switched between Hunter's and Shane's view was great, helped further the bond and made the story so much better. Will definitely be reading all of your other stories.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Your creation was so delicious I'm sorry it has ended.

Thank you!

I look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved every single minute of this story. Your way with developing the characters and their needs 👌🏻❤️

rentturtlerentturtle10 months ago

Love this relationship. So cool and I love that you pulled the story writing into it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES