It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed, working my fingers, trying to think through the rising haze of painful lust. It wasn't working so well and my body really wanted to hump his leg like a slutty dog. He let the silence draw before he softly prompted me. "Can you see what I mean?"

"Um." I looked up at him and gave him an apologetic smile. "No, sir, because... Er, I'm thinking of being on a date to get coffee with you and being made to tell you why the people there are superior to me." I paused. "And I don't have anything else past that because it makes me too horny." He laughed above me, a slightly breathless sound of exasperation, and it was enough to make me give him an offer. "Sir? I don't ever want to make you uncomfortable or anything and I won't ask for more because I just like pleasing you and if this pleases you enough then that's okay. But, well... what I mean is if you wanted to test me at your own comfort... well, I just mean to do as you like."

"Come here," he said softly. "Into my arms." I obeyed eagerly, standing up and going to his embrace. He spread his knees so that I stood between his legs and turned me so that I was facing away from him. Standing like that made me his height and he rested his chin on my shoulder, lifting his hands to knead my breasts. "Let me consider this." My body burned at the sound of his voice. He had the tone he got when we role played, that note that was both darker and more playful all at once. "There's some investment involved with taking a new toy, you understand. Matters of emotion and the heart, that kind of thing. But you do have a respectful demeanor." His fingers tugged my nipples and I bit my lip, smiling wickedly. I couldn't help it when he played, when he cast us in games. They made me feel more comfortable and less shy, made me feel safe to play back. "And these tits are so very fun to play with. Let me see a little more of you."

"Yes, Master." I lay back on the bed when he manipulated me, then cried out when he teased a finger inside of me. His touch was quite gentle and it wasn't a lot, but I was still swollen and sensitive from the abuse I had visited on myself at his command. I couldn't keep from arching and lifting for his attention. "Oh!"

"So responsive as well. That's valuable in a little slave."

I smiled even while I still moaned. "Yes, Master." I had to work to focus and managed to think enough to remember the words for this game. "Buy me, Master."

It worked. His eyes came alive and he grinned, some of the worry in his features disappearing for playfulness. "Wicked little sub. Damn it, little siren. I'm not even sure if I'm ready for relationships again yet. But I want to play more too." He sighed, but he was still smiling and I was glad to have pleased him. "I can see that you're a slave girl that I'll have to keep well in hand with the whip, with that kind of manipulation prowess. Alright. We'll... experiment together. There's two rules and a warning, kitten. The rules are to obey me and to play the games when I give them. Understood?"

I whimpered because he was still playing on my all too willing body and he crooked his finger inside of me to prompt my answer. "Oh yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now for the warning. This might be overbearing at times, Hunter, and my commands might become a little ridiculous. I'm telling you this so you can opt out if you want and also so I can apologize beforehand if you don't choose out. I have emotional scars and I'm not entirely sure that they're healed. I don't know how those might resonate in playtimes that get as intense as ours and that's not fair to you and I know that, but it's all the warning I can give you up front."

Damn. How could he be so wickedly intent and yet so chivalrous at the same time? He made it perfectly clear that his commands would be for absolutely selfish reasons, made it clear that he was the type of dom who would take what he wanted, the type who could show me the definition of hedonistic mastery, and yet he was so caring. He had this nurturing quality that drew me in as a submissive. My heart throbbed to serve him even while he spoke of warnings. My thoughts didn't go where he wanted them to initially, didn't think of my own desires. No, my first thoughts were of my poor Sir and how I wanted to massage his shoulders and serve him like a maid until he forgot his heart had ever hurt. "I understand, sir. I'm willing to play as you will. If it makes you uncomfortable, then that's okay too, but I won't complain when you need to reassure yourself in whatever way you need to. And I'll do my best to not hold it against you."

He lay beside me on the bed, rubbing his fingers over my abused clit. "Perhaps I will buy you, little slave. Even if I won't enjoy you for warmth and relationship uses, you'll be useful for serving me." His eyes had a playful light and I giggled.

That fast dissolved into moans as he continued to stroke me until I cried out with orgasm in his hands. Not that it was hard or anything. I was so horny, from the lingering soreness all over my body and the words that were meant to be warnings, that I couldn't see straight.

————

He had been absolutely right to warn me, though not at all for the reasons he thought of. I realized it the next damned day when I went to my classes and stared at the vending machine. He had started me off with one of those fantasies he had already described. The command was simple. No chips. Pretzels were allowed, but nothing like Doritos, Fritos, Lay's, or anything along those lines. And those types of commands were easy. I had never had any vices in life, excepting that one fatal flaw of being so damned horny all the time.

And that's where the warning had been well warranted. I stared at the vending machine and bit my fingernail. Because I didn't actually want anything at all. I had already eaten and wasn't hungry. Before seeing the machine, I hadn't even been thinking of anything more than a soda. But then I saw a guy stop and casually get a bag of Doritos and my body felt like someone had pressed a cattle prod to my chest. What was worse was the small anal plug I wore, along with the tiny balls massaging my pussy. I shifted while watching the guy walk away, shivering and wondering for the hundredth time if anyone could see the plug.

And then I reminded myself that I wore a skirt and cute lacy underwear and knew they didn't see a thing. But I knew they were there. Fuck me, I knew and remembered his words about how everyone who could buy what they liked was now a superior creature to me, even if it was in a way that I didn't care about. Christ. I shifted to feel the balls massage my insides and took deep breaths, thinking of the way his cock felt when he brutalized me. I pulled my attention away from the machine by getting my phone out and considering the message I would send my new kind of, sort of boyfriend. Sir, I ache. I love it and I ache and I was thinking of you :P.

Playfully incoherent, with hints of my predicament. I didn't want to come across as whiny because I had begged for this and these commands gave him pleasure, but I also knew my suffering in this way would please him. And I was right to message him. Naughty girl. Quiet. Your class starts soon. You'll have to get used to these feelings while going about your day. But I'll be a kind master while you adjust. He sent me the name of a coffee shop for me to meet him later, since I would have time before I had to go to work. My heart fluttered all through my classes and thank God I had already studied well ahead on my night shifts. Thank God I had a boring job that gave me leeway for these kinds of distractions. I learned a new kind of suffering in struggling to obey his command of paying attention because all I could think of was freaking Doritos and being voluntarily debased like this.

By the time I met him for the coffee date, I was giddy and I smelled like cum. During our previous meetings I had tried to act like a sane human being because it would have been weird to obsess over him, but now he had agreed to take me as his submissive and I had spent hours having my insides stroked with toys and I couldn't think straight enough. So I saw him and let my emotions have their reign. I broke into a grin and ran to his arms outside the coffee shop. "Hello, sir."

He laughed while he hugged me. "Well, if I'd known this kind of greeting awaited for me by taking you as my trial submissive I might have done it sooner. That kind of thing has a way of warming a Dom's heart, kitten. Had a good day?"

"Yes!" I laughed it, wondering where this energy came from. He had always made me feel flirtatious and happy, but what was this feeling of purity? It was almost a sense of freedom, of having someone to trust with my filthy secrets. It felt as if I had been hiding entire sections of my being and now I had thrown a light on those sections for someone to see and judge. And that someone had accepted my submission and was hugging me and- Wow, it felt good. "It was an amazing day. It was like I took a shot of Felix Felicis. Going by vending machines was a thrill."

He held the coffee shop door open, smiling down at me. "Was it? Maybe a little puppy felt so delighted because she was being put in her place."

I shivered. "Oh yes, sir. You're probably right, sir." I felt a moment of hesitance while standing in line, curious for a moment as to how our games would go. I remembered my high school sweetheart and the feeling of butterflies when he first brushed his pinky against mine, tentatively testing the waters to see if he could hold my hand. The truth was I didn't have a lot of experience, real life experience, with most of these things. But I had an adventurous heart and, while I was shy, I was also having a deep need fulfilled by this. So for a moment, I felt unsure, wondering how matters of the heart would fit in with those needs. But I didn't want to ask those kinds of questions yet, not when they might displease him. Instead I kept it light. "Can everything be used for games like that? I mean all you gave me was this random little rule and then walking by a vending machine turned into this intense thing."

He stroked my hair and the action gave me those handholding butterflies again. "Without thinking much about it, you actually just touched on the reason why domination games entice me so much, kitten. Because the answer is yes. Everything can be made into something arousing or something part of a game in these types of play. If you're feeling adventurous enough, we can explore all kinds of things together and see how you like them. We can try something right now actually, if you feel up to it."

I looked up at him eagerly. "Yes, please, sir! Show me everything you like and everything that makes you happy and how to please you."

He laughed. "Easy, kitten. Alright, let's see." He drew me to the side, devious playfulness dancing in his eyes. "See the two people at the counter, kitten? The one making the coffee and one taking the order? They're allowed to get things like Doritos if they wish. And why is that?"

I deliberately tensed around the balls inside of my pussy. "They're free," I answered breathlessly.

"That's right and you're not. You're a little slave and you're inferior. You're to be polite when you ask for what you want, very polite. And you may ask for what you wish but you're not allowed to modify it in any way. You're not allowed to add extra sugar or flavoring. They're doing you a favor, making coffee for a little slave girl like you, and it would be rather rude of you to be complicated. You don't get the luxury of being high maintenance when you're lesser than they are."

Dear Satan. He said it all so quietly and out of the way that no one else would possibly overhear. It wasn't a humiliation thing or an exhibition thing, nothing like that. No, it was just a getting fucking coffee thing and every word made me feel more and more insanely alive. His eyes never lost that playful gleam that made everything into a game. And his words reinforced my being a subhuman creature, but the teasing way he spoke made it clear that he didn't think of me in that way at all. My voice came out hoarse with happy desire. "Yes, sir. Yes, I understand."

"There's a good plaything. Go on, kitten."

I stepped up to the counter, smiling timidly. I even turned my gaze to Shane, as if hoping he might order for me, as if I no longer wanted my voice and would rather be forever gagged to all others except my Sir. But he only nodded me forward with a faint smile and I turned. "May I have a white chocolate mocha, please?"

The guy at the counter smiled at me, as if I were a frightened child, and heat flared in my abdomen. "Of course you can. Anything else?"

Run of the mill. This was just this guy's job and he wasn't playing any games. Yet, I pulsed around the toys. "No, thank you." I stood to the side for my Master, lowering my gaze and thinking of the barista's hazel eyes and why I had to be so polite.

Shane had to touch my shoulder and ease me to the side while I burned, needy. A soft whimper escaped me and he chuckled and it was a dark sound and I had been pulsating on my toys all night and I was going to go crazy. "Deep breaths," he said softly, stroking my shoulder.

"Yes, sir." I obeyed him and it helped, so that I calmed while watching our coffee being made.

He gently nudged me when they were done. "Go on. Go and get them and bring them to me. You serve me, little slave."

My mind was numb and it was absolutely the good kind of numb. I went to the counter and took the cups, smiling submissively. "Thank you, sir." It slipped out, without my thinking about it, but the guy seemed to think it was sweet and charming, rather than weird.

"You're very welcome." Goddamnit. Why did I want to serve this stranger now? It was a deranged feeling, one that came with conditions. I had the image in my head of my Master offering me, as if I were a gorean tavern slave or bath house slave and I was supposed to serve at my owner's desire. It made me feel electrified.

I sat my Master's coffee in front of him and he stopped me. "Thank you, little kitten."

"You're welcome." I paused and then mindlessly said something else too, in the same way I hadn't been able to stop my reaction to seeing him. "I'm sorry I didn't get to make it for you."

He grinned. "Easy, kitten. Come here and sit in the booth beside me." He stood up so I could sit against the wall and my heart got that fluttery feeling again. There was something about the way he looked at me, something about the gleam in his eyes. I almost expected him to do something to me right there but of course he didn't. He didn't touch me at all. He only spoke quietly to me, privately. "Drink your coffee like a good girl after he was so kind to make it." And I obediently lifted my cup to take a sip, dying a little from the way he said it. God, I loved this. I loved being treated like an inferior creature, like an animal.

"Thank you for my coffee," I said shyly.

"You're welcome." He grinned down at me. "How are we feeling, love?"

"I can't answer that in public," I replied without thinking about it.

He laughed delightedly. "I'm glad to hear it. And." He lowered his voice, his smile turning wicked. "I can smell you." Dear God, but of course he could. I could smell me and, as horny as I felt, it smelled good. "Want to know something else?" I nodded, smiling up at him playfully, and he winked. "I'm not entirely controlled all the time either."

I blinked and then made the mistake of looking down at his jeans, thrilling to the outline of hard length there. "Yes, sir," I squeaked. And then I took a drink of coffee to hide it.

He was laughing and I was warm all over, excited and definitely infatuated with him. "See what I mean? There are some Doms who prefer to take things seriously. They like that atmosphere, the way it feels to be more formal with their slave. They like to have them kneel to the side while they set up for a scene or have them bow their head and take it serious in public. And it makes sense why. For a lot of people, it's not a game. It's their life and I'm actually probably like that, too. I don't think I could have a relationship without these elements in it because it's a major fulfillment for me. At the same time..." Here, he paused and grinned and I was smiling with him. "At the same time, I can't claim to be too good at being an adult. I like games and I like flirting and my favorite part of the dynamic is how everything in life is now fair game to play. Besides, you have too pretty of a smile for me to be that serious all the time anyway."

I laughed, shifting and squeezing around the beads. "Thank god for my smile then. But also, I do like serious you when we play, too. But I love the games. I like how happy you get playing them and how much fun you have." I considered everything he had said, thinking it through. "Have you ever tried to have a relationship without those aspects in it?"

"Yeah, when I first started dating and didn't know what I was doing. God knows I was probably even more awkward trying to figure myself out than most kids were. Once I met my first playmate, things started to get less confusing for me. See, once I tried the control aspects out, I felt more stable and the more stable I felt, the more control I wanted. The circle fed itself and now here we are." He shrugged. "I haven't looked back since. Like I said, it felt right. It fulfilled me. It almost felt like having a weight lifted, one I didn't even know I was carrying."

"That's what it felt like for me too!" I said it excitedly. "When you were showing me. I mean I know submission was something I fantasized about, a lot, and knew it would be something I would take to. But I didn't know it would be a relief, like something I didn't know was necessary."

He stroked my hair back. "It's not surprising, if you don't mind my saying that. You're so submissive it almost feels dangerous at times. Whenever I offered to introduce you to another Dom it actually made me nervous. Drink the coffee another master made for you."

"I had a fantasy," I said quietly, blushing and smiling up at him. "After what you said. It made me daydream about being made to serve him. Not that I'm attracted or anything, just the thing about being inferior."

He touched my cheek and his eyes glittered. There was playfulness, yes, but there was this dark side that I thrilled to. He was a strange blend that only made me more excited the more I knew of him. "Good girl," he said softly and I thrilled to the way he encouraged me with these things that had always made me feel so ashamed of myself.

————

We went to Sulfur's still, for sure, but now those playtimes seemed more like parts of our life together instead of just the entirety of it. We had an outside life now and that became a terrifying, yet interesting, fact. Things I thought could be problems for us weren't at all and things that I didn't even think of suddenly became frightening to me. One of the first things that scared me was the thought that I was dating one of the tenants in the building I worked at. When I brought it up to Shane, though, he merely grinned. "One step ahead of you. Would you meet me for lunch time tomorrow and then spend the night with me?"

"But I can't just stay over like that without talking to my boss, can I?" I stared up at him where he'd met me after my classes and before I went into work one night.

But his smile stayed easy and calm. "Of course not. Just meet me where I say for lunch time and trust me, kitten." He stopped me where we walked together, touching my throat at the hollow and he leaned forward while my heart went haywire from the look in his eyes. "Besides, little kitten, fear is for people who have a say and what kind of people have a say?"

123456...8