It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. I'd like you to stay with me Thursday during the day again then. I won't be able to see you for the next few nights, I'm afraid. I'm driving to one of my hotels and staying the night." I grimaced at the thought of that property. "I have to fire someone there, which I hate doing."

"I'm sorry, Master. Do you need me to do anything?"

"Just keep obeying and talking with me," I answered, touching her nose. And then I smiled thoughtfully. "Actually, scratch that. There is something you could do for me. I think I like the thought of having a little slave maid to care for my floor while I'm gone." My smile broke into a grin at her expression.

Then I laughed when she threw herself into my embrace. "Oh, thank you! I would love to and thank you so much!"

"Easy." I said it but I was happy too and I stroked her hair, thinking of her keeping my bed warm while I was gone.

I tried to ignore the fear of having her this close to my heart, tried to ignore the fact that she was too sweet for words and I didn't deserve her. I tried to not think about how I wanted to lock her in my floor and keep her. I wanted to dress her like a princess and give her anything she asked for. But I was a coward and ignored all that for the moment.

————

Hunter

I was suddenly realizing a very big problem when he left. Actually it was two big problems. One was the fact that my Master was a very busy person who owned hotels and managed other hotels and would be gone sometimes, which wasn't a problem in and of itself. Oh, it made me a little sad to consider because I knew how much his pleasure was tethered to my own by that time. But I also knew that it was probably good for both of us to have these moments of space between us, with his emotional issues and all that.

No, I knew this was a part of life. So the real problem was the fact that I considered telling him some of this and then... couldn't do it. My Master was afraid of these attachments for the time being and I didn't want to make a move that was so forward when it might bother him, especially when he was having a rough time with work as it was. I wanted to please him and I worried that my emotions would not do that. But not speaking to him felt a little dishonest.

I kept it to myself anyway, ignoring what I felt and shoving it to the back of my mind. It wasn't a hard thing to do either, especially when he called me that night. "Kitten." His voice had a roughness to it that both aroused and disturbed me. My poor Master hadn't had a good day, I knew instantly. But the way his voice was so stern with the obvious need to control...

"Good evening, Master." Wonderfully, it was the night that my class times were early, so I had hours yet before I had to leave his floor to go to the desk and I had already had enough time to give myself a tour of his place. I had delighted to the fact that it was so largely open, enjoying the living area beyond the entryway. Of course I had seen most of it in bits and pieces, but I hadn't gotten to touch the keys of the baby grand piano that sat in the open. I hadn't gotten to look through his room and discover how his shower was a wide space with a partition separating the huge vanity.

"Will you play along with me? It's going to be mean and dark and it's okay if you say no. I mean that."

Of course he meant it. He was always nice like that and he always made it clear when something might not be what I would hope or if it wasn't the playfulness I was used to from him. But my Master was also suffering and, from his tone of voice, I knew his day had gone probably worse than he'd been expecting. And I wanted to help him. "I'll play with you, Master."

The way he sighed let me know all the more that it would help him to have me obey even if I didn't like what he'd command. "Alright, then. Do you have clothes on?"

"Yes, sir. I still have my school clothes you commanded me to wear."

"Bad girl. You're in my place, aren't you? Take them off. A horny little fucktoy like you should know better than to be in your Master's home with clothes." I groaned with a kind of dread because his voice was dark and his words made me hot. I hadn't considered it before with him, but I was constantly one step away from suffering in arousal under his care. Oh, it was usually never too much to bear but now, with him in that mood, I suddenly had cause to face the fact that I was vulnerable.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry." My voice was soft and pathetic, eager to please him again. My clothes were off in an instant and I had him on speakerphone. "They're off now."

"I'll just assume you didn't put your collar on either, but that's something else a little slave like you should be eager to feel." I made a soft, fearful sound because I hadn't put it on. "Get it now. It's on the bedside table."

I grabbed it, already in his room like I was. Because that had been the reality. I had been thinking of how I missed him and how I loved his room. But those thoughts were far away at the moment. I clasped the collar. "Yes, Master. It's on now."

"Good. Open the top drawer of the table and get the pump there."

Oh God. I obediently opened it and got the pussy pump that was instantly obvious and just because I could guess where this was going, I laid back on his bed. "Yes, Master. I got it."

"Good girl. And since you weren't aroused enough to be naked and collared on your own, don't cum tonight." I moaned at those words and he growled. "Quiet. Don't complain. You serve my pleasure and not the other way around, so lay back on my bed and pump your pussy for me."

"Yes, Master." I said the words now just to feel them, just to enjoy the taste of them on my tongue, and positioned the cup between my legs. Just the sight of it made me shiver with lust but I really started dying when I squeezed the bulb. It took me a moment to get the positioning of the cup right - the air kept releasing when the cup didn't completely seal - but I could instantly feel when I got it right. I whined at the sensation of my pussy being tugged, being engorged. "It hurts," I whimpered after a couple of squeezes. Not that it was at all unbearable. It was just that I knew he needed to hear me beg and plead.

"That's enough whining. It's going to feel intense but you'll get used to it like a good little slut, won't you?"

"Oh yes, Master." I whimpered it out and pumped until I couldn't anymore. "Okay. Okay, I did it."

"Good girl. That's much better. Let it stay like that for a while and then we'll see how it looks. We might need to do it a few rounds." I stared between my legs at the pink cup covering me, tracing my fingers over it as if I might be able to feel them, as if I might be able to earn his permission to cum even when I knew he wasn't going to let me. "Now, let's talk a little. Did you go and get food before work like I said to?"

"Yes, sir."

"And were you a good girl about it?"

Christ. I stared down at my pussy where it filled the pump, dying for something, anything, to touch it. And I knew the twisted answers I was supposed to give when he was in such a dark mood. "Yes, Master. I remembered what you taught me, that I'm not allowed to be complicated or change anything. And I remembered that I'm not allowed candy or soda."

"Good little puppy. And why aren't you allowed to be complicated?"

"Because they're free and I'm not, so I'm not permitted the luxury of being high maintenance." I felt so freaking aroused. Jesus, I had always been way too damn horny all the time, but I felt fevered with his voice like a demon's over the phone.

"Good girl. And you deserve that, don't you? Because you're a filthy little slut who needs things like a fisting to be satisfied, isn't that right?"

I moaned, having to force myself to stay still so I wouldn't mess up the suction seal. "Yes, Master."

God, I'm not sure what it was. I'm not sure if it was the fact that he had had a bad day and his voice was low with heated violence. Or maybe it was the fact that I had weird problems tumbling through my mind and needed to get out of my own head anyway. Or maybe it was just the basic need to serve, but the tone of this game was the most serious one he'd started so far.

Of course, it could also be the fact that I could almost feel the cum being tugged from me by the pump's pressure, could feel the wetness dripping down my over stimulated pussy. I moaned to the sensation and he laughed at me for it, in a way that made me shiver all over. "Such a wanton little fuck." He fell quiet while I suffered and I found that I didn't want to break the silence. It felt all the more torturous that the moment drew on with nothing to distract me from the pink cup between my legs. Finally, he spoke again. "Release the suction, kitten."

I did, only to moan aloud again. It didn't look anything like porn made it look and I would learn later that those videos were actually a little dangerous and used a far harsher pump than the standard one. But at the same time there was definitely an effect. "It's so red," I whimpered. "And thicker." And I could feel the change too. When I closed my legs, there was a tightness to the flesh between them that made me toss my head and purr in desperate need. "S-sir. There's cum." Because I had been right about the feeling of cream falling down the lips. When I took away the cup, it dripped, actually dripped a strand of the fluid onto his bed.

"Take a picture and send it to me." I obeyed, frantic, and I didn't just take one picture. I took five altogether, twisting my phone to get better angles. I used my fingertip to emphasize the arousal dripping from me after the pump's abuse. I turned the phone so that the coloring and swollen appearance of my clit and labia would be more obvious. When I sent them, I heard the exact moment he got them because he growled with heated pleasure. "Do it again."

I eagerly replaced the cup and pumped and this time, with the effects of the previous time, it seemed like I could almost feel the insides being pulled with the pressure of the suction.

He had me release it a while later and made me take more pictures, then had me do it again. And it didn't reach the appearance of the videos, no, but I thought it was hotter than that. After the third time, my pussy looked so swollen that it appeared fake, like it was a plastic toy. He had me finger myself and made me describe the feeling to him, which was difficult. It was hard to get across how tight and hot the flesh felt, how wild it made me. It was hard to describe the sensation of so much cum that it formed obscene white lines down my tormented sex. But he pulled the words from me and made me speak them, made me tell him how I loved it.

"If I was there, I'd fuck you open with it like that and I'd make you watch it. Your little cunt should look like my plastic fucktoy." His voice was borderline cruel with his violence, but it was just the other side of it so that it came across as the hottest thing I'd ever heard instead.

"Oh yes, sir! I wish you were here, I really do!" It escaped me in a cry and he laughed.

"I bet you do wish that. Maybe then I'd allow you to cum, but I'm not there and you're not getting release. You're going to put on a silky thong for tonight and sit in the chair at the desk and feel your swollen little pussy and how needy it is all night. And why are you going to do that, kitten?"

"Because you said so and I'm a slave!" I moaned it, whimpering pathetically.

"That's right and you don't cum tonight. You lay still and think about my cock spreading you like a good little girl." From his shaking breath, I knew he was jerking himself to the thought of my obedience, even when it was awful to obey. And I knew it was something he needed to hear for the moment. After a terrible day, his control and word of law was his drug in the same way that subspace was mine.

"Yes, Master," I said it and it was subservient for him, so that he could know that he had power and so he could feel back in line with his world.

"Good girl." He hissed out a shaking breath and then groaned with his orgasm while I lay spread open in his bed, the little pet for him to use even if he wasn't here to touch me and flog me into the ecstasy of a deeper subspace. "Jesus Christ... That was amazing."

When I spoke, I let him hear the soft longing because I knew it would please him for the moment to hear my desire and craving. "It was, Master."

He laughed in my ear, a soft breathy sound. "Such an obedient and good girl. Maybe when I get back I'll soothe you and give you some better satisfaction. But tonight you do what I tell you to and wear your silky thong, understood?"

"Yes, Master. May I write you a story?"

There was a smile in his voice when he answered. "I would love for you to, little one. Always."

"Thank you, Master." And I was smiling too because, despite the fact that I was unsatisfied, he sounded so much better. He seemed back to his most playful version, his voice light and gentle. Oh, that certainly didn't mean that he would go back on his cruel command, as I well learned. He wouldn't go back on any command and he turned out to be a solid wall of security. Whatever his word was when he gave it I would learn that, good or bad, he would hold to it.

————

And that was something else, as it turned out. I had been expectant of the fact that our relationship might just be the intensity of a Dom and sub. As he had already taught me, these things were naturally tight knit. He made no pretense that the intense emotions were exclusive to our playtimes and that I would likely feel something both similar and different if I were to play with someone else. So I was forced to consider that my infatuation might be reliant on a brand of sex that naturally required trust. Especially when I started to realize my problems with telling him things that might upset him.

But then when he got home, I was waiting for him and he smiled easily when I asked him permission to give him a hug. This was something I took to doing out of concern for his own relationship fears and I felt that placing the control in his hands and giving him more power for affectionate acts would soothe him. It turns out that was correct, but he rarely said no. He opened his arms and I grinned and held him tightly, happily. "I hope your trip went well, excepting your bad day, Master."

He laughed. "It actually did, in a way." He paused, thinking of his words. "The truth is that I never actually have to do those things in person, but I tend to believe that if you're cutting someone loose, you have to look them in the eyes and do it."

And once again, I saw a new facet to my Master, one that made me love him all the more. He was playful and intense and serious sometimes and he could be mean. He was all those things, but I fast learned that he also had a sense of... well, honor, for risk of an old fashioned idea. What was more, he was morally inclined and it seemed to be a purely natural trait. I started to watch for instances of these things, curious about them. He didn't strike me as the type of person who would be all talk, but it was possible I was wrong.

I started to ask other questions during our coffee dates, trickier questions. I dared to cross the line of politics and religions with him and he took my conversational trials with a smile, ever playful. He confessed that he didn't think much about religion, but that he liked things like Laveyan Satanism's emphasis on personal accountability. In the following breath, he also said that he was pretty sure Lavey just wanted to be a contrarian and he wasn't digging that. It was delightful to talk to him and I learned that his senses of honor were consistent across all belief spans.

But then I would have to change tact with his capricious desires. After that conversation, he would study me and smile vaguely. "I thought about going to Sulfur's together tomorrow, but I want you to spend the night with me instead. When you get off work, come up and you'll sleep in the guest bed while I work at home for the day, understood?"

He had this was of speaking commands that made me go wet just to hear it. I put my thoughts of questioning him in their little box inside my mind, finding it easier to compartmentalize for the time being. "Yes, Master. Thank you."

He grinned and touched my lips with a fingertip before he let me out and let me go so I could dress for work and get my clothes to stay with him. When I went up, I was vibrating with excitement because there had been something wicked and controlling in his gaze. "Let me show you something about the guest bed, little one. I know you've been mostly sleeping on the floor like a little animal, but I want my slave tied down this time."

I groaned when I instantly saw what he wanted to show me and he grinned. Because the four posters of the bed were iron and he had already fixed each point with heavy manacles. And he had gone with the harsh bondage on purpose, I knew, because he had realized after a few more games together what the heavier bonds did to me. Oh, I liked cuffs well enough, but the harsh metal so cold and undeniable on my wrists and ankles? I shivered when he lay me out, spread eagle, and chained me to the corners of the bed, leaving me naked instead of allowing me pajamas. He didn't stuff me with toys, though, and that was a kindness.

"Sleep well for the day, little kitten." He leaned over me, smiling, and pressed his lips to mine in what was probably supposed to be a gentle kiss.

It didn't stay that way though. He bit my lower lip and I moaned and he growled, nipping me harder so that I whimpered into his mouth. He drank in my noises of pain and pleasure and reached down to cup me between my legs, fingering me so that I cried out in heated need. "Oh, sir! Oh, please..."

He pulled away and I fell silent, turning wary. His playful smile was replaced with something more serious, something that made me go still. Somehow I knew better than to react to him with the look in his eyes. He had a gaze that seemed to have fear in its depths and I knew to be still and give over all control in the sense that prey would know to be still and not taunt the predator.

It worked. He took a breath and then smiled again. "Such a wicked puppy I have. Now sleep, little one."

"Yes, sir." I closed my eyes like he'd told me to and thought of that look in his eyes and how it made me feel. Because the truth was it did make me feel. And what was more it made me feel things that weren't very nice. I was doing everything I could think of to help him and it still didn't seem to be enough and it made me angry that I couldn't please him that way when I so desperately needed to please him.

A little bit of selfish resentment rose in me before I could quell it and it took a moment of meditation and logic to force it back down. He had had his heart broken and that would take time. It wasn't something I could help or affect and I had to accept that and please him in the ways that were available to me. It wasn't his fault that I was so naturally submissive that it plagued me. How could he know how I felt if I was so incapable of telling him?

For the moment, it worked again. I fell asleep feeling better. And once again, it was so easy to ignore these little problems with him because...

Holy fuck, the sex was still as hot as it had started.

That time, for instance. Maybe it's easy to look at it from the outside and say I was being an idiot who should address this shit. But don't judge me too harsh. Hear me out for a second.

When he woke me up, he wasn't alone. And it was his voice that brought me back awake first. "I need to redo this room into something more... pet like, actually." I opened my eyes when he gently tugged the blanket off of me, only to discover that he had put an eye mask on me. He stroked my hair back though and I lifted to his touch, still a bit lost to sleep. His lips were gentle on my cheek.

1...345678