It's Always the Quiet Ones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inhaled when someone answered him, a male's voice that I didn't know. "You should and I've always thought it was cute how little puppies will decorate their beds with favorite chew toys and care for them particularly. Maybe your little toy will be the same way."

I moaned when I felt teeth around my right nipple, a soft bite that worried the tip painfully so that I whined. But what was more? My Master was still kissing my cheek. His breath shook with silent laughter while I shivered all over and whimpered in fear. "Hush. Just obey and serve."

Obey and serve. Holy God. I arched on the bed and the submission headspace overtook everything before I could even wonder what the hell was wrong with me, that this thought turned me on so goddamned much. Because oh, there was no denying it did. Two fingers stroked up my slit and at first I couldn't even tell who was fingering me. I had thought that I would be able to recognize my Dom's touch instantly. I had some romantic thought that I had bowed and trusted my Master, so obviously I would be able to tell his touch from another. It turned out, though, that it wasn't like that. I didn't know who was filling me up, who was crooking their fingers so that I arched in seared desire.

All I knew and cared about was that I wanted more of it. "Oh, yes!"

There was a dark, unfamiliar chuckle above me and a lighter, very familiar laugh. And it was the unfamiliar that softly said the words, "Such a wet little pussy your slave has."

I whined, greedy to the thought that I loved this. It shocked me how much I loved this. What did this stranger look like and did I even actually care? My Master laughed above me and I knew the answer. Hell no, I didn't care. And it was fucking wonderful to not think about it or worry about a thing, to just exist for the purpose of being used and servicing. I struggled in my heavy irons and chains and Sir only laughed all the harder above me. "I can imagine. She's so horny and ready all the time and look at how excited she is for your fingering her. Isn't that right, kitten? Tell him the truth and be a polite little slave about it."

Heat flamed my cheeks, but I answered eagerly enough. "Yes, sir, I love it. Thank you, s-sir." I yelped in delight when the fingers inside of me abruptly thrust and curled, a vicious little action that made me excited for more. My legs spread wider and I struggled against my tethers, but not to hide. No, I struggled to be more available.

The other man - other master - laughed above me. "How cute." Fingertips pinched one nipple and there were teeth on another one and a mouth closed over my clit and another hand was around my throat... So much. It was so much and all of it was hot. I arched, lost to pleasure and pain, lost to sensation in general. It was amazing, the way everything disappeared into helpless lust when I was made blind. I couldn't think straight to tell what was what but that was a good thing, a wonderful thing. I didn't want to think.

"Oh... Oh, please, sir."

"Hush." My Master's voice. I felt hands at my wrists, unchaining me, and had the presence of mind to know that had to be him as well. I trembled when the heavy steel fell away from me, afraid of what I might do with my hands when they were freed. I managed to only move them a little bit, even when the other Dom sucked at my pussy so hard it hurt. John Cougar abruptly sang through my head to make it hurt so good.

Because oh, he had been right. Sometimes love really didn't feel like it should. I lifted on the bed, delighting to the way I thought it should feel, while my ankles were unchained as well. Master lifted me forward so that I was sitting up against him and there was rustling when the other Dom was forced to lift away from me, along with the sound of foil tearing. "You're a wet, slutty little slave, aren't you?" Instead of answering, I gasped when my Master reached around me to torment my nipples some more... and then choked when a latex covered cock was shoved between my lips.

Oh, that's what the flavored ones taste like. I sucked greedily, with the delirious image of training on a lollipop. Twisted, yeah, but there it was with the cherry flavor. "Jesus," growled the voice above me.

"Good girl." My Master's voice was soft and encouraging in my ear. "Take what you're given and suck. It's alright."

It's alright. Up until I met him, I never knew how badly I needed to hear those words. I had lived with a background that told me none of what I enjoyed was okay, had lived with the belief that I was supposed to be a hardass who didn't enjoy sex. But I loved sex, couldn't stop thinking about it, and wanted nothing so much as just to bask in pleasure while serving someone else and being told I was a good girl for it. It's okay, he said and, for the first time in my life, I believed it.

I arched forward to take more of the cock in my mouth because I wanted to and it damn well made me happy to do it.

————

Shane

It was a joy to watch her come alive. Whatever she felt seemed to hold hands with my own emotions during our scenes. In the same way I reached a point where my playfulness went down a dark path, she seemed to reach a point where she was all need and flame. I kissed her neck while she sucked Matt's cock so well that he grasped her hair and used her at his will. Heated moans rose from her around his flesh and I growled in her hair. "Good girl. You're going to take me in your asshole in a moment and he can use whichever hole he feels like when I do, understood?"

A soft sound answered me, one that could have been desperation, agreement, a plea, or all of the above. I slapped her breasts and took it as agreement, addictive control pulsing through my veins like a drug. I should have sent her home and given myself some space for a week or so after I had called her that night after a bad day. She had given over so readily to make me happy again that it had thrown me off, almost scared me. I was falling in love and love wasn't controlled at fucking all and it pissed me off. But I couldn't send her away and take the space I needed.

Because I needed more of the control she gave me more than I needed the space. She moaned around the cock she sucked and I cupped her chin while she trembled and took the facefucking. Matt pulled away with a gasp and stroked his fingertips across her lips. "This mouth is good but I want the tight fit of your pussy while he fucks your ass, little slave."

"Yes, Master." The words escaped her as if they were natural, even if she had no idea who else was topping her, and molten pleasure shot through me at the thought.

I tapped her shoulder. "Get up and let him lay down. You're going to straddle him and go for a ride, understood?" But I was laughing even before I could finish the question because she was already scrabbling out of my lap, so fast that I had to stand up quickly with her, for fear that she might crawl right the fuck off the bed in blind haste. Instead, I grabbed her shoulders and helped her turn around when Matt lay down, guiding her to his hands. And he took over so well from there, stopping her to suck her nipples and grasping her throat while he stroked his cock over her drenched slit. Her whines rose to shrill cries and he shoved her down onto his cock, forcing her inch by inch while I jerked myself and watched. I had to make myself look away and get the bottle of lubricant from the bedside table. And even then I turned back around to stroke it on myself while I watched.

"Oh, it's so good!" She choked it out and I finally bent over her to press her forward.

"Take what you're given," I answered, fitting my cock against her ass.

"Yes, sir, oh! Oh, please!" She whimpered and arched, her hands bracing against Matt's shoulders. And at first her tighter hole resisted. Neither Matt nor I were small guys and I bit my lip at the feel. With him already seated inside of her?

It was almost torture, how tight she was. I had to force for every motion, had to grasp the back of her neck and hold her still like an animal to make her take me. Her cries became muffled when Matt locked his lips to hers and I thrilled to the image of her being taken and used like this. God, I loved her.

I really loved her.

It seemed to take an age to seat myself inside of her and by then the room already smelled like hot sex and the sounds could have been a porn track. What, with Hunter's cries and Matt's guttural curses and my own breathy groans? It was pretty damn hot, for risk of sounding like a narcissist. I growled when Matt pulled back and stroked inside of her, feeling every motion. So I pulled back and did the same.

The rhythm that we found wasn't honestly very rhythmic at all. Hunter writhed in her own sinuous motion while Matt and I worked her between us in a frantic type of pacing. And the way she begged? "Please don't stop, please fuck me more, please I love it, please fucking God..." Curses blended together with meaningless phrases. They lost more and more coherency and it made me growl to hear her loss of control.

Because the more control she lost, the more she gave it to me. "I haven't heard you thank him for fucking your pussy yet," I growled to her.

I didn't say Matt's name because I didn't want him to have a name for her, not yet. Even though he was a friend from Sulfur's and always down for playful fun, I wanted him to be a faceless master who she served without things like a name. "Oh, thank you, sir! It feels so good and tight and I love it, I love it, I love it!"

Matt laughed beneath her, a cruel sound that made me thrilled. "You're welcome, little fucktoy." Sparks of mischief pinwheeled in his eyes. "My God, you're wet as all fuck."

She sobbed out a sound and then shouted with orgasm, pulsating on both of us so that blood roared through my ears and I fucked her all the more viciously, racing towards orgasm. Matt hissed beneath her and he let go first, growling his way through release. Hunter choked again, riding the waves of pleasure through another orgasm. I let go and railed her, thinking a dark thought.

I'm so fucked.

————

Hunter

"Kitten?"

"Mm. Yes, sir?" After they used me, they had both lain down on either side of me and I had been left in my blindfold. And I fast learned why this was the setup. Because they'd used me again when they felt like it, in a more lazy way the second time. After that one I had been left to pass out while Master went with his friend to talk and say goodbye.

For me, his friend had remained nameless and faceless because it was hotter that way, so much hotter. I loved it that way and I loved my Master for making a fantasy like that become real. I opened my eyes, feeling a little dirty from having passed out with healthy sweat coating my body, feeling well worn and delighted. "Is something wrong?" My voice was soft, gentle. In the wake of such a hell of an endorphin rush, that previous feeling of poisonous resentment was out of sight and mind.

He smiled at me, sitting up against a stack of pillows. A steel ankle cuff lay close to my foot on the covers, still attached to the chain. "No, kitten. Everything is great." He stroked my shoulder and I had to appreciate this motion of cuddling from him. I knew it wasn't easy for him and also knew it was solely for my benefit. As happy go lucky and playful as he was, it had been glaringly obvious that he wasn't the cuddling type early on. Even at that moment, he wore jeans and a T-shirt and looked a little unsure of himself. "It's really good."

I cuddled closer and smiled a little ruefully. There was something in his voice that let me know his problem. "Little too good, huh?"

His brow was furrowed with concern when I looked back up at him. "Yeah. And I wanted to ask you this now, instead of waiting until after an attaching cuddle session, because it felt too cruel to do that. Because I was going to ask if it would bother you if we took a step back for a while. Not a gay break thing. Just some space. Like if we don't spend the night or go to Sulfur's for a week or so."

I kissed his shoulder. "Yeah, it's okay. I get it. Honest."

————

I didn't get it. Okay, so I understood the concept of heartache and had felt it a little bit, but here was my perspective. How much more space was he going to need on and off and how long was that going to go for? Was I setting a bad precedent by saying I was totally fine with this when there were parts of it that bothered me? I was kind of confused.

Did we have any kind of a relationship outside of a sexual one? At some points, it felt like we did and he had admitted to taking me as his trial submissive. But we didn't actually date, when I stopped to think about it. He took me to get coffee, where we talked about kinky philosophies, but that was it, really. Was I a pet to him? A slave? A girlfriend? I called him Master, but was he that? On the one hand, I loved that his games were inconsistent and always kept me on my toes. On the other, they left me reeling.

Yeah, alright, in hindsight I know that it doesn't matter and it never did. Labels are dumb and everyone knows that. The truth was that those coffee dates with deep conversations were still dates and they were the only kind of dates that mattered. The truth was that he didn't take me to other places because he didn't think about doing so when those quiet dates where we could talk were what he preferred.

But the problem with being a submissive is we can't always see that, especially when we're young. And, instead of seeing reality for what it is, we'll often try to find a way to blame ourselves in the anxiety of needing approval. We're narcissistic and neurotic that way.

Maybe you can see where this was going. He asked for space and I didn't want to bother him with these thoughts and issues of mine when he was so clearly afraid. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt my Master, especially when he had taught me so much and freed me up to enjoy forms of sex I had been taught were terrible. And the space for him to think let me think as well. I had to remind myself that not everything had to do with me and this was helping him in some way. What helped my Master should please me, since I was a submissive whose subspace relied on selfless thoughts.

But did he think of himself as my Master? Why did nothing make sense anymore when I was away from him and his playful commands? Damn him for affecting me this way.

————

Hello, kitten.

My heart raced with far too much happiness at the message when it came to me on a night shift. I had dared to message him a couple of times to make sure he was safe and well when he let me know he had a trip to another hotel. But this message was the first he had started for a conversation without business related info. Ugh. Not good. I was an eager to please sub and he was a Dom who needed distance.

Hello, sir.

Right on the heels of happiness was conflict. A selfish sensation of irritation struck wrong chords in me and I told it to shut the hell up.

Come to Sulfur's with me Friday. I've missed you.

Well, maybe he wouldn't have missed me if he hadn't said he needed space.

Goddammit, that was a stupid thought and it was deranged! I knew what it was like to both want company and need space. Why was my empathy failing me? This was the most irritatingly emotional, teenage angst bullshit. Oh yes please, sir. I've missed you too and I really want to play!

Wait, what if I was sending bad messages? There were all kinds of horror stories about how someone acted like a doormat and then they were miserable because they never spoke up for themselves. What if I was messing up everything by not telling him stuff? Ugh. This relationship shit was gross. It was no wonder he needed space from me. Hell, I needed space from me.

I met him outside of Sulfur's that Friday and maybe if I had taken the time to think, for just one damn second, I would have realized that even when he was taking space, he had also taken note of my schedule. He wasn't just a top. He was a good top and there was a difference in those things. He had experience that made him notice things and he had paid me very careful attention from the beginning. He knew that submission was a delicate thing. Hell, he had been the one to teach me that in our moments of aftercare when he had walked me through every moment.

But I didn't take that time to think. Instead, I just felt. And when I walked into Sulfur's with him, I was still processing those feelings. And it turned out? He wasn't quite done teaching me a few things about life.

"Hello, kitten."

Something felt off in me from the start. "Hello, sir." I met his eyes, holding my head up without even realizing what I was doing and he tilted his head thoughtfully, smiling slightly.

"How was your week?"

"Good." Christ, why did it seem like two people going through the motions of a polite conversation? Where was my heart in this and why was I not working right? I followed him inside, feeling out of balance. He fixed me with my bracelet gently and then touched my nose before he left to fetch whichever keys he wanted.

Maybe I just needed to play. Being under him always brought my world back together so maybe that was a large part of it. I was finding a balance with this newfound need and it was tricky. I knew enough from watching alcohol addiction in people to understand that when something became addictive, it ceased to be fun. That included addictions to people and probably things like submission too. I smiled a little easier when he came back to me with the keys.

"Tonight, no games to play. Just obey and be respectful this time, understood?" His voice was soft and I found myself soothed a little by the gentleness in his eyes.

"Yes, sir."

"First, give me a hug." Finally, I laughed gladly and burrowed into his chest. He was bigger than I was and his arms covered me, making me feel more than safe. I loved his hugs, though I knew he wasn't so keen on giving them when they didn't involve restraints and/or fucking. But they were so warm and I really had missed him for that time. He laughed above me and kissed the top of my hair. "Thank you for being patient, kitten. Come on, let's play."

I followed, glowing a little, even if I did still feel a bit off. Now I added happiness into the internal mess tormenting me. His hand held my wrist while he guided me to one of the private doors and I realized that he hadn't asked me choices this time. I liked it better that way too. It made me feel more controlled, which was something I had been missing. So much, I'd been missing the feeling of safe rules and command structure. I just wanted to forget everything for a bit.

He led me into the dungeon room from before, but this time he moved one of the spanking benches into the middle of the floor. "Come here, kitten. Let's have some fun."

"No."

Honestly, I don't know who was more shocked when it slipped out of my mouth, him or me. It was as if some demon possessed me and made me look into his eyes to say it, made me toss my hair defiantly. In the back of my head the voice of my anxiety was going crazy. Dear God, what the fuck are you doing?

"No?" His voice was soft when he spoke, but it was a different kind of soft. He tilted his head, his lips quirking in a kind of dark amusement that sent thrills spiking through my body. Heat flooded my torso while he met my stare in consideration. It was like I was a rabbit that suddenly became suicidal and he was trying to figure out why on earth it might do that. "Well, this is one direction to go in, isn't it?"

Instead of answering, I crossed my arms protectively and side skipped away from him, but his smile only broadened. Playfulness sparked in his eyes and he stepped towards me so that I sidestepped again, backing away. But the action only made him even more amused. "You're going in the wrong direction if you're actually trying to leave, kitten."

1...345678