It's Been Six Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

My brain is not functioning very well at this point. I gasp, "Why what?"

"Pill?"

I half grunt/half laugh, rocking against her. "To regulate. Do you need a note from my doctor? Or are you going to cum in me?" I dig my nails into her perfect ass and she grunts, pounding into me and we're both there, right on the edge.

Her intense gaze never wavers, her breath coming faster and harder. "Emma. God you're sexy."

She's giving me short, quick thrusts now. And repeating "take it" over and over. Not a problem, I want it.

Bracing herself on one arm, she reaches between us to rub her thumb around my clit. I gasp and hold my breath, my back arches taut, my head pushes back into the cushion, my eyes squeeze shut, and every muscle contracts. The seconds tick by as I balance there, right on the precipice until I tip over and scream, clutching at her shoulders to hold her close.

Through my haze, I hear her shout the sound of triumph and complete fulfillment when she seizes, and I feel a flood of liquid fire pour into me.

After a few gasping breaths, she tries to push off me but I wrap her tighter with my arms and lock my ankles. "Not yet." My voice is rough, I sound as if I've been sexed but good. "I've been waiting six years for this."

She relaxes, kissing my neck. "Me too."

I'm not sure what she's doing now...oh, she's just tucked her shirt under my bum because when she pushes back and slips out of me, I can feel her cum pour out. I groan at the loss of her.

Combing my fingers through her long blonde hair, I hold it up off her sweaty back as she settles her head on my chest, sighing.

"That was a first for me." Her finger tips caress me from thigh to shoulder, circling my nipple like a roundabout.

"The whole woman thing? I figured." I can't stop touching her, everywhere I can reach.

"Mm." She nods, and kisses my collarbone. "And face to face."

I'm not sure what to say to that. "Ah, well...big day for both of us, then."

She laughs. "We smell like sex."

"Mm."

She pushes up on an elbow, touching my face. My eyebrows, my cheeks, my lips. "I wanted this to be...better."

I scoff at this. "Any better and I might have passed out."

"I mean...sweeter. Softer."

I kiss her knuckles. "We needed it this way, I think. Next time can be soft and sweet."

She raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Sooooo, there'll be a next time?"

I nod. "Oh, fuck yeah. But first, I need some water."

12