All Comments on 'It's Complicated Ch. 06'

by MxdGrlMusic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
I like it but

I think she needs to grow a back bone. I knew she cares about him and stuff but I think it should be harder for him to get her. Even if the roles were reversed I wouldn't want it to be so easy. I did like the update though. I can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IA

she does need to grow some back bone...but overall good story!! can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
been waiting, waiting, waiting

cohen and jaylyn are like the alpha male and female of a wolf pack, all fiery, but it's bittersweet reading this story because tho' it's great to read, too short, wo is me hahaha, pls don't be long with the next chapter, can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oookkkaayyy....

So what's with her letting him treat her like shit. Alpha men are strong and assertive, not complete assholes. Hope none of you girls out there reading this think it's ok to let a guy treat you like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

I think that this story is good just to be written in your free time for fun. I dont want to rub anyone the wrong way, but if women reading this thinks that its okay to be treated like this then they obviously arent mature enough to be on a site like this in the first place. Keep it up! Im excited to see how this will end. I love the idea of Pierce and I think hes going to fall hard for Lyn. I really cant wait!! Hurry!

IrishSmileIrishSmileover 14 years ago
ok seriously

...hes a fucking prick. i like the story but if he doesnt stop being such a psycho asshole soon, its gona ruin it for me. and maybe others too. but do continue please

Born2ReignBorn2Reignover 14 years ago
Seriously??

This guy is un-believable! I love this story but he is starting to work my last nerve! I get women want the assertive type but women DO NOT want assholes and douchebags! and that is exactly what he's being!! It's fucking ridiculous! She needs to get some nerve and stop letting him treat and talk to her like shit! He saves her from assholes just to turn around and be one himself??? I dont get it...and I hope something changes cuz this story might lose me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
seriously

they both need their heads checked. cohen is a fucking tool & lyn is a dumb bitch for taking his shit. hope she brings him down..hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AH-Mazing

Just fabulous, i think people should be mature enough to understand that it's just a story. MxdGrlMusic, you are doing great. Don't make us wait so long for the next one, pleaseeee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i like it but

i really like this story but the way cohen treats lyn is really fucked up. if they are supposed to be best friends i would think he wouldn't be an asshole towards her.

sblazer227sblazer227over 14 years ago
Love it

Sometimes i like a story where the guy isnt some great avenger who saves the day. this guy is a little messed up from his family situation....duh its gonna translate into the way that he deals with women...i mean his mother abandoned him. i would love to have u continue so we can see how he can grow and become a a better man. As for lyn, shes does have backbone but sometimes u cut ppl in your life more slack than they deserves. i cant wait for you to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Em Gee

LOVE this story. It would be beyond amazing if the chapters were longer. =] ...????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whores and assholes

- that's your world. You know how to draw up tension, yet your writing is sloppy. So, overall rating: Mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't Wait.

I've been following this from the first chapter. I disagree with it being sloppy. Its choppy & unique. I hate stories that have too much backstory & not enough dialogue. Keep it going.

unfairplayunfairplayover 14 years ago
I don't know why but...

I really like this story. And I don't typically go in for the dysfunction that seems to run rampant here. I think you described Pierce best as Jekyll & Hyde. And even though Jalyn seems a bit high strung, it's not in the way that normally makes me wish sudden death on the heroine. I look forward to more of their story.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Somebody please get Pierce a tampon because the pms like mood swings are killing us all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous