It's Easier Not to Think

Story Info
A hypnotic script making the user become a bimbo temporarily
1.8k words
3.9
20.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryshade
Ryshade
46 Followers

Content Warning: This script is designed to put the reader into trance and help them feel like a bimbo for twenty minutes. It is gender neutral, but talks about the user 'filling themselves up' if this isn't your thing, this script probably isn't for you. If it is, I hope you have fun, and feel free to leave feedback when you're done. Enjoy!

***

There are two crucial parts to the human mind. The conscious and the subconscious. The part that talks, and the part that listens. If one has ever experienced hypnosis before they would know that the part that listens is so much more powerful. The subconscious part of the mind controls almost all functions in the human body, its sensations, its emotions, its movement and its perceptions. The conscious part is simply along for the ride, attempting to interpret what is around it, attempting to rationalise the world around it. Sometimes, we can prevent this part from working, to simply give into the part that lays beneath, to let the subconscious parts take over.

Sometimes this is difficult, other times it is extremely easy. It is so easy because the subconscious part is much more powerful than the conscious one, and by choosing to read this, your conscious brain has in part told your subconscious part that it is preparing to give way. It is difficult to say how soon this will happen, but by telling our subconscious that we are ready for it to take over it is not a question of if, but when. In fact, you may have already noticed a little more that your eyes just start to float over my words, not necessarily processing them fully, and simply allowing my words to float into your brain.

Perhaps when I drew your attention to it you quickly snapped your focus back, bringing yourself into my words again. Either way, your subconscious is paying attention, and that's what we need, so whether or conscious mind focuses or starts to drift away, I have your subconscious mind with me already. So, just for a little bit, we can allow that part of you to take over, because it's much easier to let that part of you take over than to keep your conscious mind in power. The more you think about it, the more difficult you realise it is to keep thinking. The more you think, the more you realise that you cannot think and that is okay. It is okay to not be able to think for a while, because so much of your brain is designed not to think. So much of your brain is designed to feel and experience and perceive, and for a little while we're going let it just do that. We're going to let it just perceive and feel and experience the sensation of drifting, of relaxation, of sinking. Whether your conscious mind understands and realises this or not, it's okay.

If your conscious mind is still with you, that's alright, it can be there for the ride and it can attempt to analyse what you're feeling, what you're experiencing. It can attempt to understand this growing feeling of relaxation and emptiness, this growing feeling of calm that washes over your body. If your conscious mind is still there it can attempt to provide reason to this bliss that is washing over you. It can understand that it's becoming more difficult to think clearly, and that's okay. It can understand and appreciate that as calm washes through you it's so easy to slip further away. And that's because the subconscious knows it's going to slip under, and more than that, it knows it wasn't to slip under. So the more you think, the harder it is to do so, and the more you start to notice yourself slipping the faster that becomes.

Or maybe you've already stopped noticing yourself slipping. Because if you don't notice yourself slipping it might be because your conscious mind has already stopped tracking it. Maybe it was struggling too much with what it was meant to be keeping track of, and it was so much easier to let it take a back seat for a while. Because your subconscious is so much more powerful than your conscious mind, so it can deal with these demands so much better. You can better perceive and feel and experience by letting your conscious mind slip away and letting your subconscious in. You can better allow yourself to feel by simply letting yourself stop thinking. Letting the experience cloud your thoughts, and your thoughts give way to my words.

A brain that is normally so full of your own words and thoughts, gently giving way to mine. It's like a tiny little segment of your mind, right at the centre of your brain containing my words has very slowly been expanding. Like a balloon centred in your mind, steadily growing, filled with my words. A balloon centred at the base of your thoughts, filled with my words, gently expanding outwards into your head. Pushing out your thoughts, pushing out your worries and your cares. Just letting that little balloon push out your stress and tension. Letting that little balloon, full of my words, and my thoughts and my ideas start to let everything else float out. And the more it expands the faster your thoughts sink away, and the emptier you are the faster it can expand.

The more you let yourself slip away, the faster you fall. Or maybe you don't even know you're slipping anymore. Maybe that balloon has completely filled your brain now, and it's impossible to know that you're empty as your brain is entirely full of my words. Full of my thoughts. And it's just impossible to tell the difference between your thoughts and mine. That's okay, it's okay to be entirely empty when your brain is entirely full. It's completely okay to be entirely in trance and not even realise it. It's entirely fine to let yourself slip further and faster, while knowing your brain is entirely full of your own thoughts, without even realising that your thoughts are mine, and they probably always were. Because that balloon fills your mind completely, and it's impossible to realise how empty you are while being entirely full.

I will ask, because my questions are your questions, and my thoughts are yours, what is in this balloon? This balloon is just full of glitter, full of a wonderful sparkly glitter. This is very special glitter, as if that balloon were to ever pop, it would cover every part of your empty brain. If that balloon were to ever pop that glitter would quickly flood every part of your mind. A mind so full, but so empty, with just a little balloon stopping that glitter from taking over your brain entirely. But that glitter would be so wonderful, because it has some very special properties. You see this glitter is so sparkly, so pretty, that you would just feel so happy and wonderful if that balloon were to ever pop. If that balloon were to ever pop and cover your brain in that glitter you'd just feel so good. You'd feel so happy and giggly if that balloon were to ever pop. A brain so full, but a mind so empty.

That balloon is still growing, and it may be touching the sides of your brain, the very edges of your mind. And as it continues to expand it feels so nice pressing against your brain. What that means, however, is that at any moment that balloon could just pop and cover your brain entirely in glitter. That glitter that would feel so good, and make you feel so happy and giggly. When a brain gets so empty and happy and giggly, something else has to come with it. To fill that emptiness. And if that balloon ever pops, and you feel so happy and giggly, you'll need to fill that emptiness. That emptiness in your mind, or that emptiness between your legs. If that balloon were to ever pop, covering your brain in that wonderful, giggly glitter, leaving your mind so empty and happy and wonderful, you'd just need to fill yourself up. You'd need to fill yourself up with whatever you had near you. Your fingers, a toy, whatever you wanted. Knowing that it feels so nice to be so empty, but so full at the same time. So nice to be so mindless and so filled up, just as you are now.

If that balloon were to ever pop you'd be covered in glitter, knowing how nice it would to be full, knowing how desperate you were to be filled. Knowing how good it would feel to be so empty, but so entirely whole. Knowing that if that balloon were to ever pop, covering you in glitter, how good your hands would feel, on or in your body. Knowing nothing but happiness, joy, and pleasure. Because that's what that glitter would bring, happiness, joy, pleasure and pure arousal. An empty mind, and a body ready to be filled.

If that balloon were to ever pop you'd just feel so good, so empty and so full. A balloon ready to burst, to just, pop. And you know if I were to ever say that word in capital letters, pop, that balloon would burst and flood your mind with that wonderful glitter. And that glitter would just float in your mind for the next twenty minutes. After that balloon pops, that glitter would cover your mind for the next twenty minutes. Leaving you so happy and empty, so horny and joyous, aroused and blissful. A mind empty, a body ready to be filled. And for the following twenty minutes, you'd just be able to enjoy that feeling, you'd be able to enjoy that glitter flooding your mind. You'd be able to feel so happy and glittery, so giggly and horny, if that balloon were to ever pop. After those twenty minutes finished, that glitter would just be able to melt away, and your mind would return, entirely as you were before, being able to remember this feeling, being able to remember how you felt and what you did.

Now, with a brain completely full and entirely empty, its time to let this balloon go.

It's time to let it, go completely as you slowly begin to wake for me, because soon we're going to let it burst.

Now, you can very gently bring yourself up and out of trance, with that balloon lodged in your mind, as you steadily wake for me on the count of 5.

Balloon still very much in place and ready to burst with pleasure in

5

Rising in

4

Up in

3

Ready to burst in

2

And finally

1

POP

Ryshade
Ryshade
46 Followers