It's for the Best Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it for you, but it seems like you have more ideas in mind. What are you considering?"

"Well, I have to be honest, ever since you told me about your childhood with your sister, I've been wondering what you would look like as a girl, you know all dressed up. It gets me wet thinking of you that way, and last night seeing you in that nightgown make me want to do it even more.

Would you let me dress you up as my girlfriend? I mean just for fun. I think you would like it and besides nobody would ever know. I saw how much you liked wearing nylons and you sure liked the nightgown last night. What do you say, baby, will you let me?"

"Why not? If it makes you happy, then yes."

"Great, we have nothing planned this weekend so let's do it today. You shower and remove all of your body hair and I'll make breakfast. Come down when you're done, and we can plan our day. This will be so much fun."

I wasn't sure how to feel about this, but she seemed so excited and it's something I haven't done or thought about in many years and I didn't see any harm, so I went up and did what she asked by shaving my legs, underarms, and all my hair. I never really had much body hair to start with and blonde hair made it fairly simple.

When I got out of the shower, I applied my wife's lotion all over my body, and the scent of flowers was strong and intoxicating. When I came out of the bathroom, I found my baby doll nightgown on the bed along with one of Dani's silk robes next to it on the pillow. I took the hint and put the baby doll back on along with the silky flowered robe. When I came downstairs Dani gave me a cute smile and told me to sit and join her for breakfast.

I ate the fruit up and drank the coffee as we talked.

"I knew that robe would fit you and I have several outfits I know will work perfectly today. It's good that we're the same size and you can wear my things, it will save us time and money. Now to start with going to pick out some outfits and then we'll do your makeup. After that I'll do something with your hair or maybe one of my wigs, we'll see but when we're done you going to look so cute. I hope you have as much fun as I'm going to have, baby."

"If this makes you happy then I'm sure I enjoy doing this with you, Dani."

After breakfast, we went upstairs to her large walk-in closet and spent the next 30 minutes looking at her dresses and outfits and picking out several for the day. Dani picked out a few lingerie sets to go with the outfits and laid each outfit out in the bedroom. She had me try on the dresses to see if they fit and to my surprise the styles, she picked out were perfect.

She brought me over to her makeup table and started with all the different products on my face. She worked her magic and spent over 45 minutes making me pretty. She added some dramatic eyeliner and then opened a box of flesh eyelashes, which she applied with some glue to keep them in place for the day. She plucked my eyebrows promising me that nobody will notice when she was done.

I was not allowed to look in the mirror as she worked, and when she was done, I had to sit and not move while she grabbed a couple of wigs from the closet. She came back and took out a shoulder-length blonde wig and smiled. "This will be just perfect."

She put some type of nylon cap over my hair and then spent the next twenty minutes pinning the blonde into place. Dani could hardly control her excitement but wouldn't let me look just yet. "Stop complaining, you'll see how you look in a few minutes after we get you into your dress and heels," she replied to my request to see how I looked.

When she was done combing and styling my new hairpiece she stepped back and had a very satisfied smile on her face. "I can't believe how cute you look. I mean if anyone saw you now, they wouldn't believe you weren't a natural-born girl. Your face was made for make-up and your legs were made for nylons. This is really fun, thanks, baby."

She stood me up and took me over to where the dresses were hanging. She held several up to my body before she picked one that she felt would look the best for me.

"I think this is your style with your hair color and skin tone. Now step into it carefully and I'll zip you up," she said handing me the colorful, pink, material. The dress was made of a light silky material that had colorful floral print, and it felt wonderful on my smooth skin and over my nylons.

When she zipped it up the dress hugged my waist and the skirt flared out a little but fell way above my knees. She explained that it was a sundress, which she would wear to casual affairs or dinner this time of year as she positioned it over my padded bra.

"Oh my, you really are something. Wait here, I have a perfect pair of shoes to go with this," she said going back to her closet and coming out with a pair of very high pink heels.

"These might be a little tight, but they'll do until we get some in your size," she said as she slid them over my nylon-covered feet. They were one size too small, but I was able to put them on and live with the pain, as I teetered in the high heels.

"You've never worn heels before, have you, honey?"

I said no and she explained that I would get used to them quickly. She held my hand and had me take several steps as she instructed me now to place move my hips in order to walk with one foot in front of the other, heel to toe. After a few minutes, I got the hang of it and was able to walk comfortably and confidently.

After she was satisfied with my looks, she had me close my eyes, took my hand, and led me to her full-length mirror. "Ready? Open your eyes."

The feeling was surreal as I was looking at a shapely and sexy girl in the mirror. It took me several minutes to comprehend that the girl staring back at me and mimicking my movements was me. I never dreamed I'd be able to pass as a woman but there was no doubt about it now. The makeup made me look entirely different and the blonde hairstyle was spectacular. I smiled and all I could say was, "Oh my god, is that me?" repeatedly.

Dani laughed and stood next to me with her arm around me. "Baby, you make a beautiful girl, and you shouldn't keep her hidden. Any girl this pretty needs to show herself to the world and not keep herself locked up and hidden."

"Well as pretty as I am Dani, I don't want to be a girl and I'm just doing this for you today."

"Really?" she said as she pulled up my skirt to reveal a raging hard-on under my tight pantyhose. "It sure looks like you're enjoying this to me."

"OK, it's fun and exciting and honestly I am turned on, but I never wanted to do this. It was your idea."

"That's true but you didn't stop me when I had you shave your legs or put on the pantyhose and wear them in public. You didn't stop me when I had you wear that cute baby doll when we made love last night. You didn't object when I told you to shave all of your body hair, and I also noticed that you used my lotion on your entire body, to feel soft and smell sweet. In fact, you didn't put up a huge fight when I wanted to see how you would look like a girl, and now you even have a large erection after you saw yourself as the prettiest girl in the mirror.

I know it's only role-playing but I won't stand dishonesty. I've told you things I like and enjoy, and I expect the same honesty from you so answer this question for me and you had better be honest.

"Do you like what you see in the mirror?"

I lowered my head and said, "Yes."

"Do you like the feeling of wearing all feminine clothing and makeup?"

I wanted to say no and rip everything off, but I didn't. I just quietly and honestly said, "Yes."

"Does dressing like this turn you on and want to fuck me?"

That was an easy question, "Yes!"

"Do you want to dress up with me like this again?"

"Yes," I said softly.

Dani would have none of that and said, "Yes what? Let me hear you say what you want."

I knew what she wanted, and she also knew the answer, so I just said it, "Yes, I like dressing up like this and want to do it again."

"That's better, sweetie. Now being honest will earn you a little reward," she said as she pulled down my pantyhose and gave me another wonderful blow job. My orgasm was intense, and the relief was amazing as I shot a huge load into her mouth. She kept her lips tightly wrapped around my enlarged shaft making sure to capture all my ejaculate.

When she was done, she let my cock pop out of her mouth and with closed lips she stood up, grabbed my still hard cock, and rubbed it as she kissed me with her mouth still full of my cum.

I fought the pressure, but she squeezed my balls, and my mouth opened in pain as she immediately pushed all of my warm cum into my mouth. She held the kiss until she was sure all of it was in my mouth.

Dani then stopped kissing me and put her hand over my mouth. "Swallow it, baby. You don't have a choice so just do it."

Of course, I did and felt the thick fluid stream down my throat. It took two large swallows to get it all but there was still a remnant cum that I had to taste, lick up and swallow for the third time.

"That was hot, honey. I love how you do what you're told and how obedient you are when you wear nylons or female clothing. I've never been able to have you do things like this and I do enjoy having that power and control. You're probably not hungry anymore but let's clean up and go down for some lunch, I'm hungry."

I quickly found some mouthwash and rinsed as Dani laughed and cleaned up. I couldn't get over what I saw in the mirror as I cleaned myself up. There stood a young, attractive, girl and it shook me when I realized how natural I looked like a female. I was Lost in thought, as I stared at the girl in the mirror. I didn't see Dani watching my response to the reflection of that pretty girl looking back. "She's beautiful, isn't she? You make a beautiful girl, and it would be a shame to keep her beauty locked up, don't you agree?"

I just nodded and quickly turned away. We went down to the Kitchen and Dani fixed us some salad as I sat at the table. "Keep your legs together when you sit, honey. Well, you do look like a stunning girl, but you need some help with your mannerisms and movements. Don't worry, I'll teach you, but you must pay attention and practice."

"Don't be silly, Dani. I'm not going to do that; I'm just dressing up to role-play and have fun."

She looked pissed and clearly wasn't happy when she replied, "If you want to be with me and have our sex life exciting as it's been then you will do what I say. I'm not going to listen to any more of your fake objections. It's obvious that you enjoy dressing up like this and I saw you admired yourself in the mirror. I plan on making you into a complete girl and totally passable. I don't care if you like it or not but I'm enjoying it and it makes me highly excited and horny. So, if you love me, you'll do what I ask. Now put your legs together and move a little forward on the chair with your shoulders back. You're slouching and it's not very feminine."

For some reason, I did what she asked and sat up straight, which made my fake tits push out of the dress, and by putting my legs together, I felt completely different like I was becoming a different person. I felt myself stirring under my nylons and realized I was enjoying all the new sensations.

"After lunch, I think we will work on your nails. They are the only thing that doesn't fit your image."

I knew better than to object and just sat quietly with my legs together and hands crossed as Dani instructed. I was finally content and enjoying the situation when her cell phone rang. She looked at the number and didn't recognize it but answered. I tried to comprehend her side of the conversation.

"Hello? Oh hi, I didn't recognize the number. I'm just wonderful Bob, how are you? Really? Well, I enjoyed it as well. Wow, that's sweet of you to ask but this weekend is not good for me. Maybe sometime next week would work. Oh, don't worry about him, it's all good. OK, I'll look forward to that. Sounds great, me too. Bye Bye."

"Who was that?"

"You're not going to believe it! Do you remember Bob, that handsome guy in the suit at the bar last night? Well, I must have given him my number while we were talking, I don't remember but I was a little buzzed. Anyway, he called and wanted to take me out for drinks tonight. Wasn't that sweet?"

"No, I don't think so, not sweet at all."

"Don't be like that. Nothing is happening besides we both know you like when guys hit on me, it's the same thing here. He was just hitting on me and finds your wife hot. Don't you love that?"

"Well yes, but you gave him your number?"

"I was just flirting and leading him on, nothing else. Besides I liked that he called."

"What did you mean when you said, don't worry about him?"

"He asked if my husband would mind if I went out for a drink with him, that's all."

Moreover, you said, "Don't worry about him?"

"Baby, nothing is happening here. Bob just wanted to make sure that you're OK with him calling me. I guess after the way you left him and me alone while you sat there gave him the idea that I was available. No big deal let's just enjoy the attention of some hot guy wanting your wife. It sure makes me wet thinking about it.

Four weeks have passed since I agreed to let her dress me up as a girl, and lots of things have been going on since then. I was now dressing up for her on the weekends and she made our dress-up sessions educational as well as sexual. Dani had me practicing the art of feminine movements, sitting, and standing, walking in heels, and even voice training until it was natural. I now had several pairs of heels in my size that Dani purchased for me to practice on and wear on the weekends.

Dani was entertained by my progress and between the feminine look she achieved and how well my mannerisms were coming along, she made it fun and exciting for both of us and made me realize that I enjoyed dressing and acting like a girl, which is something I would never have thought about until Dani led me down this path. In fact, one night I even admitted that I now looked forward to our special time on the weekend and being dressed up as her girlfriend, which was what she now referred to me when dressed. She even picked out a femme name for me whenever I wore any feminine clothing. Oliva was the name she came up with because she said it matched the feminine look and feel I emitted when dressed.

"It's such a pretty and submissive name and it matches your look and personality. I just love how docile you become once I get you into a dress and some lingerie. It's like you become a different person and that stupid Alpha Male personality just fades away and in some crazy way, it's like you act more like my girlfriend than a boyfriend or husband. Yes, Olivia suits you and that's your name when you become my girlfriend on the weekend. What do you think, do you like it, Olivia?"

"Well, I never really thought about having a girl's name, or even dressing up as one, but honestly, I do enjoy letting that Alpha personality disappear and feel some relief and comfort when I'm in this mode. I never realized what it's like being a girl or not having to think like a guy. I hope that doesn't make you think less of me, but it's the truth and I would never have known this if you hadn't shown me the way. So yes, I love the name and I also like the thought of being your girlfriend on the weekends, and I want it to continue if you do."

"Oh yes, Olivia. This is just the beginning, and we will have so much fun together, just wait and see. However, if you're going to be completely convincing you need to use your girl voice when you're Olivia. You sound so sweet when you talk like that, and I'm amazed at how well your voice training had transformed how you speak, and I want you to use it whenever Olivia is around. "

Another new turn of events that started up was that guy Bob, from the bar, was now calling and sending Dani text messages all the time, and whenever I complained she just said that nothing is happening except a little flirting and not to get all worked up. She said she likes the feeling of other guys wanting her, and she just enjoys some flirting and leading them on, but that she always comes back to me for love and sex.

Since our sex life has been so hot and exciting, I didn't object and allowed her to have her fun with him. It did become a bit annoying when she would answer his text when we were together. I had to insist that she didn't respond when I was around.

Since our talk about spicing things up, Dani has been more vocal in bed and enjoyed more erotic talking during our lovemaking. It did elevate her excitement but bothered me when she started talking about Bob during sex. She said it was just a fantasy but for some reason that episode at the bar really got her imagination going.

Several times she talked about how hot it was when I was forced to sit there, while she spent time flirting with him and I did nothing about it. The thought of me sitting there wearing sexy pantyhose under my pants while my sexy-dressed wife was flirting and taking drinks from that cute guy, Bob. Every time she talked about it; she had another orgasm. She was obsessed with that night and even talked about going out and re-living it with me.

One night, while I was on top of her and very close to having my own orgasm, she made me promise to wear one of her outfits under my clothes and take her to that bar again. That got me excited, and I agreed and unloaded a large load of me cum into her wonderful pussy. At this point, I knew what she expected and obediently went down between her legs. I dutifully licked her pussy clean and swallowed my load from her pussy. I was now used to the texture and taste of my cum and didn't think twice as I finished her off one more time. Yes, our sex life did get better in a wild way, but I had to admit that I did look forward to our lovemaking sessions and being with her all the time. As crazy as our sex was, the more we both enjoyed it.

Friday night, two weeks ago I came into the bedroom to find Dani starting to get ready for our Friday Date Night. She was wearing a robe and putting on her makeup when she saw me and jumped up and kissed me hello.

"Baby, I have a surprise for you on the bed. I want you to wear it under your clothes tonight."

I looked and saw a new package of pantyhose next to a black lace bodysuit and a gift-wrapped box. I looked back at Dani who was smiling, and I knew exactly what she was thinking. She wanted me to be all dressed up and docile so she could re-live that night at the bar all over again. I wanted to object but I knew I would end up wearing the outfit anyway, and even though I couldn't admit it, I did enjoy wearing those clothes whenever I could and always acted like I was doing it for her.

"Really, why can't I just wear the pantyhose tonight? Why the bodysuit and what's in the box?"

"It's a present for my special girl. Open it, I think you love them."

Does she think I'll love them? I picked up the box and opened the pink gift wrap to find a pair of silicone breast pads, complete with protruding nipples.

"You're kidding, right? You expect me to wear this out in public?"

"I'm not kidding, I think you'll look sexy and besides that, if you wear a sports jacket nobody will notice. Now get dressed and I'll help you with the pads. That bodysuit has compartments for the pads so they will stay in place and look natural."

"What are you doing to me, Dani? Are you trying to turn me into your girlfriend? Why can't we just stick to me wearing pantyhose?"

"Several reasons, my pet. First, it turns me on to see you wear them, it turns me on when you're out in public and nervous about being discovered, and I enjoy how submissive you become and I'm now thinking that a complete outfit will make you completely docile. For some reason, I love having that control and knowing that you're all feminine and pretty under your dull men's clothing. Now get in the shower and don't forget to shave all of your body hair as you've been doing. Hurry up, I want to get there before it gets too crowded."