It's for the Best Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Love, acceptance, crossdressing, double dating, and more love.
25.4k words
4.39
18.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers

Our Story...

Vacationing on the beach at the Jersey Shore my wife and I were having a deep discussion about our relationship, and how we can improve our lackluster sex life. It was difficult to speak about it because a guy never wants to think he is less than perfect for his wife or girlfriend.

My wife Dani, short for Danielle, has an amazing body and she knows it. She also knows that when she wears provocative clothing that draws lots of attention from other guys, and she also knows that when that happens, I get very turned on. So today on the beach, she wore a very skimpy thong bikini which made her ass and long legs look amazing, along with a sexy top that revealed her spectacular double D breast. I felt like every guy on the beach wanted her and it made me want her even more.

I'm a runner with a runner's body, thin and tight. Since we were about the same height, we made an unusual couple when we people saw us together. Dani has gigantic boobs, a narrow waist, and a sexy ripped body, due to her constant gym visits. I looked thin and fragile in comparison and in my mind, I could hear the guys asking, 'What is she doing with him?" and I understood because I sometimes thought the same thing.

Maybe because of my insecurity I overcompensated by trying to be the Alpha male and controlling in our relationship. Dani was understanding and went along with most of my demands and was a loving and understanding wife. I realized that I made some stupid demands and tried to control things, but Dani always let me feel like I was in charge and somehow understood me better than I did myself.

I thought our sex life was good and was shocked to hear her use the word lackluster to describe our sex life, however, after our open and honest talks it was clear that she was not completely happy with our current situation. She complained that things have gotten stale and felt we needed to explore some of our inner fantasies, as a way of spicing up our sex play.

We sat and talked about things that got us hot and would love to experiment together.

She confessed that she loved the attention she got when she wore sexy outfits and hunky guys flirted and wanted her. She admitted that when we were having sex, she often thought of those men making wild love to her without saying a word about it, and how she would love to talk dirty during sex.

We both laughed when I told how hot I got when I saw men staring at her hot body and wanting to take her, even though she was clearly with me. Somehow, we both shared the same fantasy but were too afraid to ever admit it in fear of hurting each other.

I told her how I fantasized about her putting on some sexy lingerie and a pair of dark silky pantyhose under a short sexy dress, and then taking her out only to have everyone want what I had.

She smiled and said, "You're always making me wear pantyhose and now even in your fantasy, you want me wearing pantyhose even though I hate wearing them and would rather have nothing on under that short dress, you dream of me wearing. What is it with pantyhose, do you have a little fetish for them"?

I tried to change the topic, but she led it back, "Ok, what's the deal. Why won't you tell me? I thought we were being honest and open here.

What is it about Pantyhose that gets you hot?"

I'm sure my face was red, but from sitting in the sun there was no way to tell when I answered, "I think it goes back to when I was a teenager and my sister caught me with a pair of her panties and pantyhose, in my bedroom. She was older and laughed at me, asking me if I was wearing her things now. She had me put them on right then or she threatened to tell our mom.

Of course, I didn't want that to happen and put them on for her, and for some reason, I get very excited as she giggled and told me to keep them on for the rest of the day under my clothes and if I did and showed her that they were still on before bed, she wouldn't tell anyone, and it would be our little secret. It stayed our secret, and she would leave some of her lingerie in my room from time to time, but we never talked about it again. I've never told anyone about it until now."

Dani smiled and said, "Well that explains it then and I think that's a cute story. I'd love to see my little macho man in panties and pantyhose. You see, these are the type of things that will spice things up, baby."

She was right about opening up as at that moment I felt much closer and that maybe it would help us in bed. We finished the afternoon at the beach, went back to the hotel room to shower and get ready for dinner.

That night Dani wore a sheer white sundress with a pair of pantyhose without me even asking. I know that women hate wearing pantyhose in the summer and that she would prefer wearing nothing under that dress but clearly, she was trying to spice things up for our relationship. Sitting at the bar I ordered drinks as Dani went off to the ladies' room.

She was stunning with her dark tan, blonde hair, sexy short dress, ultra-high heels, glossy pantyhose, and her huge boobs visible through the white lacey material of her dress. Every guy in the bar turned their heads as she walked towards the bathroom and back to me at the bar. We smiled at each other as she approached me and gave me a wink as she sat down.

"How was that honey? Did I give them a good show?" She asked.

"Oh my god, I think you gave several of them heart palpations. Thanks for wearing the pantyhose, I know they must be uncomfortable, but they are so sexy."

"I know you like them, baby."

Just then one of the guys at the bar walked over and stood between Dani and me, with his back to me, and asked her if he could buy her a drink. The guy was incredibly big and obviously a gym rat as I felt tiny as I was looking at his massive back and shoulders.

Dani took the opportunity to flirt a little as she tossed her long blonde hair and touched his massive arm before saying, Dani fluttered her long false eyelashes and said, "Not tonight, doll. I'm with someone but thank you for the offer."

He turned to me and back to her and said, "Ok beautiful but I'm sure I can show you a much better time than you'll have with him," he said as he turned and walked away.

"Baby, that was hot. I'm so wet right now, did you enjoy that?" She asked.

"He was clearly an asshole; however, yes it was hot seeing men turned on by how sexy you look. In a way I find it a compliment that the girl they all want is mine, I love it."

After dinner and we got back to the room we could hardly keep our hands off each other. She slipped off her dress but kept her heels and pantyhose on as we fell onto the bed. We kissed, and as I rubbed her long legs, I got rock hard, she was excited, and turned on, by our sex talk and the action at the restaurant.

After several minutes of kissing, sucking on her wonderful breast, and rubbing her legs and pantyhose-covered legs and ass, I took off his heels and gently rolled down her pantyhose. When I had them in my hand Dani nibbled on my ear and said, "Put them on for me, baby. We both know you know how to put them on, so get to it, now."

I was so excited that I didn't argue and rolled them up and then, expertly slid them up my legs as Dani watched in amazement how easily I handled such a feminine piece of lingerie. She recognized the look of excitement on my face and how hard I got after I adjusted and smoothed them into place.

"Well, don't you look pretty? I never realized how shapely your long legs are and next time I'll have you shave your legs, and they'll look and feel even better," she said as she was rubbing my very hard cock through the nylon material.

She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me in front of her. She then pulled down my pantyhose just enough for my cock to be released. She took it in her mouth and started licking and sucking me as she rubbed my legs. After a few minutes, she took it out of her mouth, looked up at me and said, "Fuck me now, put that big cock inside me, and take me now." She lies back on the bed and spread her legs anxiously waiting to climb on top of her. I started to take off the pantyhose, but she stopped me, "Don't you dare take them off! I've never seen you so hard, and if that's what pantyhose do to you then I'm going to make you wear them all the time."

She spread her legs and I slid my enlarged penis into her extremely wet pussy and she let out a moan as we embraced.

"Oh, that feels so good baby, I can't believe how hard you are. Is that from wearing your sexy pantyhose or are you thinking about all those guys at the bar that wanted to fuck your wife, tell me, baby?"

That made me even more excited, and I had to slow down the pace so that I didn't come too quickly. "Yes, it's all of that baby."

She looked up into my eyes as we made love and smiled, "Baby, when that big guy started hitting on me at the bar, I really got wet. Yes, he was sexy, good-looking, and had an amazing body but what really got me wet was how he ignored you and talked to me like you weren't even there. The thought of you being helpless as some hot guy was hitting on me got me excited. I wanted to grab his cock right there in front of you and make you watch us together. That was hot."

As soon as she said that I closed my eyes and had the most intense orgasm I ever had. I pounded her and filled her with hot seed as she came at the same time. We both screamed and collapsed into a pile on the bed, holding each other tightly.

Several minutes later, after we both came down from that amazing love session, we looked at each other as Dani giggled, "Wow that was great. "We haven't had sex like that in years and I want more of it, baby. I think our little fantasy sharing helped things tonight and I'm happy that we were able to enjoy each other's fantasy."

"I agree, it was awesome Dani when you started talking about taking that guy in front of me, I just lost it. That was crazy and you are so sexy. I didn't know you had such an active mind and could be so sexy."

"Sweetheart, you haven't seen anything yet. I have lots of ideas for us and if you're willing to experiment I think our sex life will get even better."

I smiled said, "I'm in baby and I can't wait to experiment with you."

We finished our vacation with a new attitude, both of us hoping for a renewed sexual life and a new level of closeness, unfortunately, due to work and our responsibilities we quickly got back to our mundane daily routine. Due to long work hours and late nights, we were both too tired for sex that first week, but Dani would have no part in that and decided to spice things up.

Knowing my penchant for pantyhose she went shopping that week and picked up several pairs to surprise me with on Friday night, our date night. We have a standing date every Friday night and this Friday was no different. We both knew to be ready by 6 pm for a night out.

I got home late, and Dani was just putting on her dress and this week she wore a very low-cut black dress with an extremely short, flirty skirt. Of course, she wore pantyhose for me, black glossy pantyhose with four-inch heels. I was already getting excited as I watched her put on her lipstick and perfume.

"I'll be ready in ten minutes, just let me shower and shave and I'll meet you downstairs. You look very sexy, Dani and you will turn lots of heads tonight, I'm sure."

"Thanks, baby, but tonight I have a surprise for you to wear under your pants. I bought these for you to wear tonight," she said handing me a pair of Wolford Satin Touch pantyhose. "While you're in the shower, I want you to take a few extra minutes and shave your legs so that you can experience how sexy pantyhose should feel."

She giggled as she noticed that I immediately got hard standing there in front of her. "I guess you like your gift! Now hurry up with your shower and meet me downstairs after you're completely shaven and wearing your new pantyhose. I suggest you put some lotion on your legs after shaving, it will soften your skin and add to your experience."

My erection remained as I shaved my legs and finished showering. Applying my wife's lotion smelled flowery and felt wonderful on my smooth legs. I loved opening my very own pantyhose and was so excited about wearing them tonight. I wasn't ready for the new feelings of wearing them on my hairless legs. It was completely new and sensual. I loved it and couldn't stop touching and rubbing my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Since I never wore pantyhose under my pants, I wasn't prepared for the electric and sensual feelings as the material moved over the nylons and my now sensitive legs. I loved it and my hard erection remained when I went downstairs to meet Dani.

"Oh my, it looks like you like wearing your new pantyhose. How do they feel on your shaved legs baby? Sexy, right?"

"Dani, I can't describe the feeling, and yes I love it, as you can tell."

"Well, I suggest you untuck your shirt and try to hide that thing or everyone will notice."

We both laughed as I did just that and we left for the restaurant. Our favorite place was busy that night and we had a forty-minute wait. We went to the bar and had some drinks as we relaxed. Dani rubbed my pants and smiled, "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Dani, I feel like everyone knows but I love it and I never realized wearing them could feel that good. You girls are lucky because you get to wear them all the time. Not fair," I said laughing.

"It's true, baby. We girls get to wear all kinds of sexy things like this dress. You see how short is and all I have to do is just bed over a little at the waist like this, and I give all the guys a look up my dress and a view of my sexy lingerie. See that, those guys are already looking. It's so much fun to be a girl, darling. I'm just glad you can experience a little of it with your new pantyhose.

You seem to be acting a little different tonight and not so controlling. You even let me put our name in and order the drinks. I wonder? Does wearing pantyhose make you less controlling? If so, I like it."

"That's true, I didn't feel the need to do that tonight and didn't even give it any thought until you brought it up. I guess I was just too wrapped up in the new feelings to think about it. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Not at all it's a nice change. I like you being more docile, and it feels like we are more on the same level rather than husband and wife."

Just then it happened again. This handsome man in a suit came over and complimented my wife in front of me. "Excuse me for saying but I couldn't help stopping by to tell you how beautiful you are and to offer to buy you a drink," he said turning his back to me as I sat there quiet and watched.

This time Dani accepted his compliment and said, 'Thank You, you're too sweet. I'm drinking a Manhattan if you want to buy one for me." They chatted as I sat there excited by her action along with the feelings of wearing my new nylons.

I watched as they talked, laughed and I was amazed as I watched her reach out and touch his arm several times while laughing at his entertaining comments. I caught him looking at her exposed breast and waited to see where this would go. They finished their drinks when the hostess came in to tell us our table was ready.

"Honey, our table's ready," I said as he turned to me in shock.

"OK, well thanks for the drink, Blake," she said moving over to me he looked confused and said, "Who is this?"

"This is my husband, Wayne. Wayne, this is Bob who I just met tonight."

"Nice to meet you, Bob, let's go, Dani."

She smiled and started to leave and when I saw his hand grab her ass when she turned to come with me, which made her smile as she gave me a wink.

As we walked with the hostess, she looked at me and said, "That was so hot, and it was awesome how you sat there and let him chat me up like that. How did it make you feel baby? Wearing sexy nylons as some handsome guy had his way with your wife. Was it hot for you too?"

"Let's just say I'm very hard and want you right now."

During dinner, we played with each other under the table. She rubbed my crotch with her food under the table and I rubbed her pussy through her nylons as we ate dinner. We barely made it to the car when I pushed her into the back seat, pulled down her pantyhose, and took her right there.

We both came and quickly drove home to continue our evening. We got up to the bedroom and I stepped out of my pants and shirt and quickly took off her dress, as she stepped out of her heels. I was starting to push her onto the bed when she stopped me and said, "Not yet honey. I have one more surprise for you," she said, taking a gift-wrapped box from under my pillow. I opened it and took out a pink baby doll nightgown. I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Honey, I thought it would be nice for you to have a complete outfit to go with your pantyhose. When I was buying your pantyhose, I saw this and couldn't resist buying it for you. Put it on for me."

It fit perfectly and felt so sexy.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but should I be wearing this? I mean, yes, I love wearing pantyhose, but you want me to wear this too. I don't want you to want to wear these things except for sex."

"Don't be silly, honey. It's just a game and if it turns you on, then I love it. Besides, you're so sexy and it's like you're my new girlfriend. So sexy, now get down there and lick my pussy. Make me come, now."

"Honey, I just came inside you. You're full of my come."

"I don't care; besides I want you to taste it. It will turn me on, baby."

So, in my new baby doll and pantyhose, I crawled between her legs and started licking her wet pussy. I licked her tentatively and she would have none of that. She told me to lie down as she sat on my face and told me to lick her clean. I pushed my tongue inside here and I felt her push her vaginal muscles until I got a mouthful of my come. I wanted to spit it out but as she sat there, I had no choice but to swallow and I did it several times. This turned her on as she came twice within five minutes, as I licked and cleaned her in my feminine nightgown and pantyhose.

"Oh baby, I'm loving this, and you are so hot. Now I'm going to release your hard cock and you're going to fuck me to another orgasm."

We fucked for another hour and had multiple orgasms. We fell asleep in each other's arms, her naked and me in my pink baby doll and pantyhose that she had me put back on after our sex. "I want you to sleep in them tonight, honey."

The next morning, she had me go down on her and had an intense orgasm. I was also rock hard under my gown and pantyhose, but this time she had me take out my cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked me until I came hard in her mouth, and when I finished and started to relax, she sat up with her mouth open showing me my load. She then put her lips over mine, pressing hard until I opened my lips. She immediately pushed my load into my mouth and told me to swallow. "I want you to swallow it, baby, I want you to be my girl and show me you how you love to swallow cum. Do it, baby, she demanded."

The thought was horrible, but I did as she instructed and drank my salty cum as she watched and played with herself.

"Baby, you're amazing and I love the new you. I never thought our sex life could be this good and I don't want it to stop. Tell me you love too."

"I do Dani, I've never come so hard before but I'm not sure about everything."

"Just go with it and enjoy. I know what you need, and you'll give me what I need as well. Now get in the shower and shave your legs again, I want you to shave them every day from now on and be sure to add lotion and keep them soft and smooth. I've decided and from now on you will wear pantyhose under your clothes at all times. I purchased several pairs for you, and they are in your top drawer. You can pick which style and color, but you will be wearing all of them over time because you are a different man when you wear them, and I like that guy much more. He's much sexier and fun to be with."

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers