It's for the Best Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my second double date with my wife, and as much as I hated her with another guy, I was happy that she was living out some of her dreams and desires. I told myself that I had nothing to be upset about because I was enjoying my time as Olivia. Being able to wear all the sexy lingerie, get makeup, do all the girl things I know love, and be with a stud like Hawk was all I needed. I admitted to myself that I was happy with the situation and just to relax and go along and live in the moment.

We got back to the beach condo on the 25th floor and I was stunned at the view. This was a penthouse condo, all decked out, and very expensive. Bob apparently had lots of money and could afford the finest things in life.

Each bedroom had one bed and I knew that Dani and I would be sleeping with our men alone tonight. Hawk brought my bags into the room and asked if I needed help putting things away. I told him no and spent the next half hour putting my clothes in the closet and drawers. I noticed his bag against the wall and for some reason felt the need to put his things away as well. I unpacked his bag and put things in the open drawers and then placed his cosmetics nicely next to mine in the bathroom. I noticed how careful I was in folding things, placing things in the closet and how I neatly placed things on the counter. I realized that I was doing things in a feminine way and not how I would have done in my male mode. I smiled and hoped Hawk would appreciate my good deed.

"Olivia," Hawk called as he came back into the bedroom. "Are you almost done? We wanted to have some drinks on the terrace," he said coming back in and noticed his suitcase on the bed.

"Did you put my things away, baby? You're so sweet. Thank you," he said as he took me in his arms and gave me such a sweet kiss. I felt myself start to get excited and then a sharp pain as the spikes on the cage started to pinch my skin. I jolted myself back and realized what was happening. I started to panic and sat on the bed until the pain stopped, surprisingly fast.

"Are you OK, baby? What happened?"

"Oh, nothing, Hawk. It was just that your amazing kiss got me dizzy, and I had to sit down," I answered hoping that would end his questioning, which it did. He sat next to me and kissed me again, and this time even though I was enjoying his strong arms and his manly smell the cage did its trick. I didn't have any problems with the spikes like before. Apparently, your body learns quickly and prevents things that cause pain from happening again if possible. I guess Dani was right about the device, it just might work out perfectly.

Bob opened a bottle of champagne and we toasted to a fun weekend as we overlooked the ocean from his penthouse view. It was fun to be treated like this and live this type of lifestyle, I thought to myself.

Bob spoke after our toast and said, "I'm so happy you girls decided to spend the weekend here. Hawk hasn't stopped talking about you and I know how happy he is to see you again. Moreover, Dani, I missed you. I'm so excited to be spending the weekend with you and Olivia." Bob gave Dani a sweet kiss on the lips, looked over at me, smiled, and gave me a quick wink as if to say that my wife belonged to him. I felt a little jealous until Hawk leaned over and kissed me the same way.

"Yes, I feel the same way. I'm so happy that we can all be together this weekend."

It was around 11 pm when I came out of the bathroom. I asked Hawk where Dani was, and he said they went for a walk on the beach. He asked if I wanted to go and I said, not tonight. Hawk came up to me and said we're all alone and he wanted to reacquaint himself with this beautiful woman.

He firmly took my hand and led me to our bedroom. He took off my top and skirt as I stood in my lingerie and heels. I then removed his shirt and pants. He then stepped out of his underwear and stood completely naked as I gasped at his muscular body and large cock. I felt the spikes again but ignored any pain and dropped to my knees in front of this amazing man.

Without thinking I took him into my mouth and started making love to his amazing tool. It didn't take long for him to moan and rock back and forth as I sucked on his cock and played with his balls. I don't know why but I had to make him come and I wanted his hot fluid in my mouth. Several minutes later he moaned loudly, and I felt his first squirt hit the back of my throat. I closed my lips tightly and continued to pump his large cock and accept every squirt of cum that filled my mouth. I swallowed every drop and allowed his cock to leave my mouth.

I looked up at him as I licked his cock and balls clean, and he looked like the happiest guy in the world at that moment. Knowing I made him feel that way gave me a special feeling of satisfaction, that I could do that to him, and even felt proud of my accomplishment.

"Olivia, that was amazing. I love being with you," he said as he took me in his arms and kissed me again but this time, he was rubbing me all over. Feeling up my bra, reaching inside and pinching my nipples, feeling my pantyhose-covered ass, and rubbing my legs. I wanted him and knew I'd do anything for him at that moment.

He lowered me on the bed and laid between my legs. In one quick move he reached between my legs, and with his strong hands ripped my pantyhose open to expose my thong panties. He took the bottle of lotion I had placed on the night table, and liberally applied the lotion to my hole and his large cock.

Hawk was not being gentle or patient as he spread my legs and pushed them back up to my head. He then gently but forcibly entered me as I looked on in amazement and some pleasurable pain. When he entered me, I saw him close his eyes and smile. It made me feel so warm inside that he could feel this way with me and then he started to make love to me, bending down and kissing me as he continued to move his cock in and out of my boy pussy. He felt amazing and his tender kisses sent me into another world. After several minutes of this, he became even harder and larger as I felt him inside me grow and move faster.

At this point, he moved his body up into a position to give him better access and control. He grabbed my hips with his large hands, and I felt like a rag doll as he started to fuck like an animal. He was out of control as he shoved his cock as far as it could go deep inside me, over and over, faster, and faster until he let out an animalistic yell and plunged himself into me one last time before he exploded deep inside me. I instantly felt the warmth from his release and realized that he just shot his hot seed deep inside me. If I were a real girl at that moment, I would pray for his sperm to make me pregnant and to have his baby. I loved him at that moment as we became one.

He fell on top of me and held me tightly for a long time. I fell asleep with him laying naked as he held me in his arms and I didn't want to end, ever.

I woke up to Hawk gently kissing my eyelids, "Good morning, beautiful."

I smiled up at him as he still held me in his strong arms.

He reached down between my legs and touched my cage and asked, "What's this all about, darling?"

I must have turned red as he looked into my eyes and I answered, "It's a device to prevent me from getting hard. Dani and I didn't want this to show during the weekend and it keeps me small. I wanted to present a girl for you all weekend."

"Wow, that is so considerate. Does it hurt?"

"It did at first but it's not bad and it does its job well," I answered.

"Olivia, you are a special girl," he said kissing me again. I felt him getting hard again and then watched as he laid down and put my hand on his cock. I knew he wanted to come again. I sat next to him and reached for the lotion and decided to give him a hand job after I gave his wonderful cock a kiss.

With a generous amount of lotion in my hands, I started rubbing his hard cock, the same way I remember doing it to myself. I stroked him and watched as his eyes closed as he played with my nipples.

"Does that feel good baby," I asked?

"Yes, I love that."

"What are you thinking about, baby?"

"You and me, together."

"What are we doing?"

"Well, you're living with me, and I just got home from work and you're on your knees taking care of me just like this."

"That's hot, am I your live-in girlfriend?"

"No baby, you're my wife. We're married now."

That shocked me and I tried to think of what to say next.

Hawk spoke, "Yes, I helped you become a woman, get a breast enlargement, and legally become Olivia. I married you after you agreed to become my wife."

"That's hot baby. How big are my tits now?" I said trying to get off the subject.

"You have a nice C cup, and your nipples are so large and sensitive, I love sucking on them."

He surprised me as sat up as I continued to stroke him and pulled my bra off to the side and started sucking on my nipples. It was amazing and I stroked him faster as we both moaned in great pleasure. He came and let out a wild moan that I'm sure Dani and Bob easily heard and just stayed there nibbling and sucking on my nipples. It was a surreal moment but a sensual one that I didn't want to end.

To be continued...