It's Good to be Neighborly Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun with his neighbor.
3.6k words
4.39
8.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part II

She was almost out the door before she turned to me with a smirk on her face and saying, "Don't have too much fun without me." while moving her hand in a jacking motion again and closing the door behind her.

I was shocked at her last second tease but also quite amused by it. I had no idea what was in store for us going down the road but at that point I figured as long as she was willing to go with me it would all be good.

***

After that wonderful weekend ended life unfortunately got in the way of seeing or even talking to Mel over the next several days. Work projects ramped up for me and I was working an average of 12 hours a day and Mel ended up having to go home for several days to help her family. Over that time about the only communications we had been a quick text here or there. The long workdays helped me somewhat forget that I missed her terribly. I don't know how I fell so hard and fast for her but here I was.

About a week and a half later, I came home late after another grueling day that was particularly frustrating. As I got undressed, I noticed the clothes she had left there on Sunday after putting mine on. I had folded them and put them on the top of my dresser intending to give them back to her at some point.

Sitting on top of the pile were her silky pink panties. Seeing the panties and knowing who they belonged to and what the looked like on her made my dick twitch inside my undies. After not seeing her and barely talking to her for several days it wasn't long before I was hard. I finished stripping and grabbed her panties and laid down on my bed.

By the time I laid down I was fully hard. I wrapped her panties around my hardon and began to pull. After days of no sexual activity, it wasn't long before my dick was starting to throb. I slowed down wanting to prolong the pleasure. I then mimicked Mel's method and moved down and stroked my balls through the silk. Again, I had to stop to keep from blowing my load before I wanted to.

I let my arousal simmer for a few minutes before starting to stroke my erection again. To this point I had kept my fantasies neutral imagining no particular girl or act. Here my mind went to Mel and imagined it was her pulling on my hardon instead of me. After less than a minute of this I was quickly sending my pent up load into her silky panties in an intense orgasm.

Part of me felt bad for using her panties like this but I couldn't help myself. I cleaned myself up and put her panties in the hamper intending to wash them before giving them back to her and hoping she'd never know the difference.

I went about my evening feeling a bit more relaxed.

***

A couple of days after this my frustrations with work were multiplying to the point to where I woke up completely not feeling like dealing with anyone. I called my boss and told him I'd be working from home today. While he wasn't particularly happy, he knew me well enough, and we'd worked together long enough to know I needed this and would actually be working at home.

Even though I was at home the day didn't get much better. By late afternoon my desk in the living room was littered with tablets and papers and both my home pc and laptop as I attempted to find the information needed.

My eyes were really starting to blur, and my head was starting to hurt, and frustration was mounting when I heard a knock on the door. I dropped the tablet I was holding on top of the pile and went to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Mel standing there. She had texted me the day before saying she'd be back late the night before, but with everything I had going on in front of me I had forgotten about that. I should have been elated but hours of staring at tablets and computer screens in the dark looking for a needle in a haystack had dulled my emotions.

"Hi." she said with a small smile on her face.

"Hey." I said dully as I moved to the side so she could come in.

She came in and must have been unhappy with the darkness in the room because she said, "Why is it so dark in here?" before going and opening the blinds. The sudden light streaming through the windows hit my unadjusted eyes and added to my irritation and discomfort.

I sat back in my desk chair and picked up the tablet I had been reading before she knocked on the door.

"Are you ok?" I heard her ask as I attempted to read the material in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said in the same dull voice not looking up from the tablet. "I've been working from home today."

At that point I my eyes caught some text on the tablet that was detrimental to what we were trying to accomplish. Frustration quickly boiled to the surface. "Damn." I swore loudly before tossing the tablet down on the desk. This was a mistake since it hit the other tablets piled there and caused several of them to avalanche off the desk onto the floor.

As threw my head back and let out a sigh of frustration I heard her giggle and say, "Maybe you should take a break."

"Why do you care?!" I quickly shot back in an irritated voice.

I saw a look of both anger and sadness cross her face before she said simply, "I can come back another time." and started to head towards the door.

It was then that I suddenly realized what I had done and instantly regretted it.

As she was about to open the door I called out, "Mel wait." She took her and off the knob and looked back at me. This time the look on her face was concern.

"I'm sorry." I said. "This project has got me really frustrated and I feel like I'm making no headway. I didn't mean to take it out on you. If you want to go, I understand, but I am sorry. I didn't mean to be a jerk."

She came back across the room to where I was sitting and put both of her hands on mine and gently guided me up. Once I was standing, she wrapped her arms around me. Instantly the frustration began to melt away and comfort take its place as I wrapped my arms around her in return.

"I've been worried about you." she said. "When I didn't see you leave for work this morning, I thought you might be sick."

"I got up this morning and knew I wasn't up for dealing the people at the office. So, I told my boss, Mike, I would be working from home. He wasn't particularly happy but knew it was best not to push me about it." I told her. "I've been digging through this junk all day and I'm hardly any closer to making any sense of it."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll figure it out." she said to me.

As we unwrapped ourselves from each other's embrace I said without thinking, "It doesn't help either that..." before stopping myself.

"Doesn't help that what?" she asked looking at me puzzled.

"Nothing." I said slightly looking away.

She put her hand on my chin and guided it back to face her before saying, "No what were you going to say?"

"It hasn't helped that I've missed you like crazy." I said again looking away.

Again she turned my face back to see her where she had a sweet smile on her face. "Why were you scared to say that?"

"Because I thought you would think I was creepy or obsessive." I told her still feeling slightly embarrassed.

The sweet smile was back as she put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down and kissed me. It was absolutely wonderful and I didn't want it to end but eventually we had to stop at least for air. When we did she looked at me and said, "I've missed you too. When I was gone all, I could think about was getting back here to see you."

After some more embracing she looked at me and said, "Come on let's take walk. I think we both could use some fresh air." I agreed and pulled on some sneakers, and we headed out to the walking paths adjacent to our building. We ended up walking around the paths for about an hour arm and arm chatting amiably about any subject that came to our minds. I felt a lot more relaxed in contrast to what I felt just over an hour prior.

As we got back and cleared the top of the stairs leading to our units we ran into Bob, one of our neighbors a couple of units down from us. He was an older gentleman probably in his mid to late fifties that most in our building looked at as a surrogate grandfather. Still arm and arm with Mel I say, "What's going on Bob?"

"Not too much. Just back from getting my mail." he replied. Then he looked at Mel and said, "You finally reeled him in, eh?!" And she gave him a shy nod and grin.

Looking back at me Bob said, "You got a good lady there. I think she'll be good for you."

"I know." I replied pulling her closer to me.

"You kids have fun then." Bob told us as he disappeared inside his apartment. Mel and I ended up back at my place.

After a couple of minutes of silence she said, "Are you hungry? I'll make you something."

I hadn't eaten all day and suddenly realized I was quite hungry, so I said, "Yeah I'm starving. But I'll cook. You've been cooking for me plus it'll help me feel better after being a dunce to you." She smiled at me and said ok.

I made my way into the kitchen as I told her, "My cooking may not be up to top chef standards and I'm not exactly sure what I've got here since I've been bringing stuff home a lot recently but I'm sure I can whip up something good for us."

A quick glance through my food stores showed me I had enough to make a good-sized pot of spaghetti. In spite of my insistence that I do the cooking we ended up doing it together.

As the cooking itself was nearing completion she opened one of the cabinets to get plates out. It was after all this time that I took in what she was wearing. She had come straight from work obviously because she was still wearing the dark/royal purple scrubs she wore at the doctor's office she worked at.

I'd seen her wearing these many times before, but now they looked incredibly sexy on her. They fit her form just enough to show off the nice curves of her body but not be too much. As she reached up to grab the plates her shirt rose above the waistband of her pants showing a couple of inches of her lower back and giving me a great view of her ass.

As I sat the pot of spaghetti down on the table I just stood still and enjoyed the show. I didn't even bother to try to look away as she turned and brought the plates over to the table. As she set them down, she smirked at me and said, "I see you were enjoying the view again."

"Hey if you're going to give me a chance, I'm going to take advantage of it." I retorted.

At that she swatted at me playfully and said, "You're hopeless." I served her a plate before getting mine and we sat down to eat.

We ate in silence for a few minutes before I said, "So Bob knew you were after me?"

She grinned at me and replied, "Well I did mention it a couple of times to him or more accurately he deduced it. You know he's very perceptive. About 6 or 8 months ago we ran into each other at the mailboxes right after one of Jimmy's cookouts and he asked me if I had a thing for you. I admitted I did but doubted you felt the same way. He said I needed to be patient, that it took some people longer than others to figure things out."

"He was obviously right." I admitted. "As I've said before I'm an idiot."

She laughed and said, "You're not an idiot, you're just a little slow on the uptake sometimes."

We finished eating and cleaned up. She was getting ready to leave when she suddenly said to me, "Oh while I'm here I can get those clothes I left last time I was here."

Before I could even finish processing what she said she darted into my bedroom. Once I caught up with her she was going through the pile of clothes off the top of my dresser. I was hoping she wouldn't notice what was missing, but I wasn't that lucky.

"There was a pair of panties with these where did they go?" she asked with a sly grin on her face.

I felt heat rising in me as I admitted, "They're in the hamper. I was going to wash them."

She busted out laughing at this and said, "I knew you would do something with them. Oh my god you are hopeless."

I was burning with embarrassment as I said, "I couldn't help it. I had had a really bad day and I saw them sitting there and I got hard thinking about you and you know the rest."

She shook her head with a big grin on her face before saying, "It's ok I'm not mad. I think it's cute that I have that effect on you. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I sure did." I said feeling a little better. All this talk about her panties and me having fun with them started getting my dick hard.

She giggled again and said, "You are hopeless."

I laughed along with her this time before saying, "Apparently you like hopeless."

With that she walked up to me with a sly grin on her face.

She stole a quick kiss from me and pressed her hand against the front of the gym shorts I had on feeling my increasing hardness. Another sly grin and she said, "I guess I do and apparently hopeless is needs some attention."

She then plunged her hand down my shorts and gave my hardon a firm squeeze. "Very nice." she purred. This was almost too much for me as I moaned in pleasure and felt my knees buckle.

"Oh baby be careful." I said.

She giggled and gave me her sly wicked grin before saying, "Hmm I think I like you on edge like this. I could leave you hanging, but then you'd just finish it with my panties. Or I could finish you just like this and get a laugh out of making you soak yourself." She was clearly having fun toying with me and the bad thing is I was actually liking it despite it being a bit awkward.

While I enjoyed her being a bit of a tease, I decided to take back some of the control of the situation. I reached forward and after a few quick traces of the waistband of her scrub pants to awaken her senses pushed my hand down the front. Inside I felt silky panties that the lower I got I noticed had dampness on them.

I smirked at my discovery and whispered in her ear, "Now whose being bad?" as I began to finger her through her panties. I felt her body tense under my teasing and her hand pull out of my shorts.

"I'm not the only one being naughty it seems." I said as I continued to rub her through her panties. Her breathing was picking up, so I knew I was really getting her worked up. I pressed my advantage saying, "Is this what you were thinking of when thinking about me?" All I got was a muffled moan in response.

I lightened my fingering to a very gentle very slow rub barely more than a brushing on the increasingly damp front of her silky panties. I figured turnabout was fair play so I said to her in a teasing voice, "I could leave you like this, but then you'd probably just finish yourself later."

She looked at me with a desperate look before saying in a panting voice, "Please finish me. It's so much better when you do it."

"Oh, so I'm not the only one being naughty by myself." I said triumphantly as my teasing had gotten so slow and light as to almost stop.

Now it was her turn to look a little awkward as she said still somewhat panting, "Ok ok I admit I've masturbated to you too. Are you happy? Now you can't just leave a girl worked up like this."

She was right I couldn't deny her what she wanted especially when it was so easy and fun. So I picked up the fingering again and it wasn't long before she was quivering with pleasure.

"Is this what you want?" I asked her sensually.

"Oh yes don't stop." she gasped as I continued to finger her.

I then ramped my teasing up to full speed and didn't stop until I felt her whole body convulse in pleasure and felt my fingers suddenly get soaked in her essence.

"Oh yes, oh yes." she near screamed as her body convulsed in orgasm.

Once she calmed down from her orgasm, she didn't say a word. She gave me a sexy smile and gently guided me back to the bed. She pulled my shorts and briefs before sitting me down on the edge of the bed. She grinned again at seeing my fully erect cock being freed from its cotton prison. She then took it in her hands and gave it a few strokes. I decided to keep quiet and let her work her magic and see where this was going.

After a few minutes of stroking my cock was beginning to throb under her hands. When this started, she let up and told me to hold still. I looked up to see her pulling down her scrub pants. My eyes widened as I saw her silky white panties that were wet in front. Knowing I was enjoying the show she spun and gave me a good view of her ass before pulling her panties off completely.

I was still enjoying the show when she took her panties and wrapped them around my erection. She kept one hand firmly wrapped around my cock while with the other she used her fingers to tease the head of it. My cock immediately reacted by starting to twitch and push drops of precum into the silky panties wrapped around it.

Now it was my turn to moan in pleasure. Again, I just kept quiet and let her work her magic. After several minutes of teasing the head the whole patch of silk over it was soaked in pre-cum. She then stroked the shaft itself giving it some long firm strokes. Then just like before she moved down and massaged and tickled my balls through the silk pressing even more pressure down into my cock and making it throb even more as I felt them pull in.

By this point my cock was harder than a steel rod and I was more than ready to burst. She knew this and decided to get a little payback for me teasing her. She moved from stroking and squeezing my cock to running her fingers and fingernails ever so gently up and down my shaft and balls. This was enough to keep it throbbing hard with no risk of making it blow.

After I don't know how many minutes of this where a few times she stopped to let my hardon deflate a little I couldn't take it anymore. "Please Mel." I pleaded.

With that Mel the minx went away and the sweet one took her place. She smiled at me and said, "Ok I guess you've earned it. Plus, I can't say no to you."

With that she gave my cock a few firm pulls and I was quickly soaking her panties with my load. I felt the pulses through my whole body as she stroked until my balls were completely drained.

"So much better when you do it." I panted as I came down from the high of the orgasm.

With that unfortunately the night had to end. I pulled my briefs back on as she pulled her scrub pants back on. She then gave me her double soaked panties and said in mock sternness, "I expect to get all my panties back clean."

With that we kissed goodnight and she left. I got a little more work done before going to bed early and sleeping better than I did the whole time she was gone.

The next morning when I left for the office I looked up at Mel's window as I got in my car. I could see her silhouette in the window. I grinned and gave a quick wave before heading out.

At the office I ran into my boss Mike, and he asked me if I felt better. With an internal smirk I told him I did was ready to carry on.