It's Good to be the Queen

Story Info
A Queening Short.
1.5k words
4.2
7.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the chamber and looked over the boy She would be using today. His face was all that was visible. The rest of him bound strictly and quite effectively in a latex body suit. Vacuum-sealed, She could just make out the outline of his body. It wasn't comfortable for the boy, but She didn't much care about his comfort. A decadent Woman, Her pleasure was all that mattered in Her world. The boy was just a means to that pleasure. A toy to amuse Herself with.

She traced a long, slender finger along what would be his left thigh, then gave a firm smack to where his balls would be. Tightly encased in the latex, his balls would have been bound before the sealing. A low groan of pain made Her smile as Her fingertips continued up the center of his belly, his chest, then finally arriving at his chin. She leaned down as She pressed her nail into the only bare flesh available to Her and looked into his frightened eyes.

"Are you ready to please, Me, pet?" She asked rhetorically. There was only one answer, and he gave it promptly, as She new he would. She trained her pets well. The feared Her. They worshipped Her. As it should be.

A girl poured Her a glass of fine wine from the chilled bottle on the table next to Her seat. A padded back was lowered down and fitted over the boy's upper chest. It was designed to accommodate Her frame perfectly as She sat on the boys prone face. Her thighs would encase his head comfortably, with cushions just under his ears that would both hold him in place and be comfortable as She took Her pleasure from his eager tongue.

Yes, their tongues were always eager. Always ready to service Her very demanding sex. In Her mid-30's, She had only grown more decadent as She got older. More refined in Her sexual desires. More sadistic, more devious. Her toys had had to adapt to Her needs over time, and now She had only the best. Trained to please Her in a variety of deliciously wicked ways.

Slipping off Her long silk robe, She turned her back to the boy and slide back, letting the cheeks of Her ass rub across his face. He could smell Her arousal and She knew the effect on him. She heard his low grown as his poor trapped manhood tried its best to fill with blood in its tight confines. Oh, the frustration for the poor boy. She laughed softly as She settled Her glistening slit over his lips and felt his tongue begin to probe Her immediately.

Sipping from the wine glass She closed her eyes and savored those first tentative touches of his tongue. Oh this would be fun, She thought. Yes, life was so good. Her slave girl immediately came over and knelt reaching up to massage Her breasts, tease Her nipples while She enjoyed the boy's tongue. She wiggled a bit on his face, getting even more comfortable as His tongue increased its pace a bit and worshipped Her properly.

Leaning back into the cushion, Her thighs squeezing lightly around the boys cheeks, the girl's nimble fingers danced over Her hardened nipples. Her hips began to rotate slightly, grinding over the boys lips, his tongue, She felt the tip of his nose, and knew that soon he would be struggling to catch a breath whenever Her movements gave him the chance. Her pets were trained to breath when and where they could. Her pleasure was all that mattered.

She felt Her own pleasure mounting, slowly. She was in no hurry, and wanted to savor this. She forced Her breathing to remain even, relaxed as She pressed down a bit harder. Her full weight on the boy's face, Her seat, a symbol of the power She wielded over Her minions. How She savored being a Slave Owner.

Soon, one of Her handlers came in, leading a boy. Binding him in front of the Queen, She watched as the handler pulled him up, hanging by his wrists. She would soon whip the boy, adding to the pleasure She was enjoying as She rode the face of the poor, creature under Her.

The handler ran her hands up and down the boy's back. Yes, always good to get a feel for the flesh one was whipping. Then stepping back, She watched with the delight as the whip was wielded. Savoring the whistle of the whip as it flew through the air. The delightful crack as it struck the boys flesh. His scream of pain was music to Her ears.

A sudden tremor took Her and She grabbed the girl in front of Her, pulling Her lips to Her nipple. The girl began eagerly sucking at the offered nipple, as She ground her hips harder down on the boys tongue. Now wiggling so delightfully against Her heated flesh. The fires within Her were ignited now, and nothing would stop until She was fully sated.

The girl continued whipping the boy, each new welt that appeared, red and beautiful as they blossomed on the boys back from the whip caused more tremors throughout Her body. The girl at Her feet had very nimble fingers and an even more nimble tongue. She played Her nipples beautifully, and those magic fingers began to work Her clit as well. The boy's tongue buried inside Her now, grinding in ever increasing circles over His mouth. The girl's fingers. Yes, a beautiful way to spend a morning.

The handler adjust the whip to caress the hanging boy's ass and thighs, the welts appearing across his beautiful flesh quickly now, almost in time with Her breathing, increasing now rapidly with each stroke of the whip. Each caress of tongue and fingers. Her own hands now gripping the rails beside her. Her thighs squeezing the boy's face between them harder. She could hear him moaning, gasping for each labored breath he was able to sneak in, and that only increased Her pleasure.

Harder and harder She rode his face. Grinding down on Her toy with abandoned. Her own moans joining the pained cries of the boy hanging before Her, the little moans of the girl worshipping at Her breasts, and the labored breaths of the boy beneath Her. Oh how She loved this. It was truly Her favorite pastime.

The action continued for several more minutes, the crescendo building, the fires within Her raged, burned fiery and bright. The glass of wine sat aside, now forgotten as She raced toward the precipice. Harder and harder She pressed down on the boy's face. She could feel how slick he was getting. Her heated juices coating his lips, his cheeks, She could feel Her thighs becoming slick with Her excitement. Grabbing the girl's head in front of Her, pressing her tightly to Her breast, digging nails into the girl's shoulder as She rode Her boy. The pleasure was mounting rapidly now.

Sensing Her pleasure, the handler was now letting the boy truly have it. The whip rose and fell even quicker now. Her eyes on the boys back, red now from next to knees with raised, angry welts. Oh that sight, so beautiful, the screams, the labor from the one beneath Her and in front of Her.

Her cry took Her by surprise. Her head thrown back. Screaming out Her pleasure as Her cum flooded the boy's mouth, She could feel him choke on the sudden gushing flow. Her thighs squeezing him painfully now as She rode the crest of that wave of pleasure that coursed through Her entire being. How She loved that moment of climax, the slow build up, the wave building. Then the riding of the wave until it crashed. The girl in front of Her clung to Her, helping to support Her Mistress during Her moment of intense pleasure.

Several tremors passed through Her as She slowly began to relax. Leaning back, She motioned for the wine, and a fresh glass was poured and given to Her. She drank deep as Her pussy just rested on the boy's face. She could feel his labored breath from his flaring nostrils against Her clit. It relaxed Her. Coming down from the high of intense pleasure.

Slowly She took deep even breaths and then She stood. Trembling just a bit, She grabbed the girl and pushed her down. "Clean the boy for the next Lady." There would be several that day. Her friends simply loved coming to visit Her Palace of Pleasure. The boy would spend 8 long hours encased in his latex prison. By the end of the day his tongue would be exhausted and sore, swollen from the near constant use by the ladies. Woe to him if he should fail in his duties. He knew the consequences of failure. All Her pet's knew that was something to be avoided at all costs.

She then left the room, going off to find the next decadent activity that She could amuse Herself with. Perhaps one of Her bulls, yes, that sounded nice. The handler was taking down the boy from the ropes on his wrists and as She passed, she traced a finger over some of the welts She found. This boy was lucky. He would be allowed recovery time now. There were plenty of toys to play with. Licking Her lips, She nodded to Herself. Yes, definitely one of the bulls.

It truly was good to be the Queen.