"It's Just A ..." Pt. 03

Story Info
Kiss: wife's unexpected encounter adds a new dilemma.
1k words
3.98
24.6k
9

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

Author's note: The goal of this series of cumulative vignettes is to briefly (in 1000 words or less) capture the tension that rises right until the moment of an erotic coupling... which is then purposefully left unresolved. The emphasis is more on the buildup than on the climax, so keep that in mind as you play along!

+++++++

It had been about 7 weeks since my deaf client Steven had seduced me into sucking his dick in the movie theater ... and about 2 weeks since I had then willingly given him head in my car. Whereas the solitude and darkness of the first setting had provided suitable cover for the mess of his erupting cum, the setting of my second blow job had required me to swallow his load in order to hide the evidence from my husband.

Although swallowing Steven's thick creamy deposit had kept my car's interior clean, it also prompted me to go through a whole pack of breath mints before I returned home. I felt incredibly guilty. When I'd first arranged to go to the movies with Steven, I had zero intentions of cheating on my husband, and zero desire to suck another man's cock - and yet that's exactly what happened, and I was super angry about it afterward. 5 weeks later, when I found out that I had to work with Steven, I again had zero intentions of cheating on my husband - and yet, it happened again.

Apparently, swallowing Steven's thick creamy deposit had not only kept my car's interior clean, but it had also awakened something else in me. I couldn't deny that it had boosted my sexual confidence to discover that - although I was old enough to be his mom - I could still successfully induce an orgasm out of a handsome young man. That fresh discovery - coupled with my amazement at the undeniably arousing girth of his tall cock - had me teetering on the fence of adultery that borders reluctance and willingness.

And yet, it was a sticky situation - and not just because of his large volume of cum. First of all, I was married, and I didn't want to navigate living a double life. Second, he was technically my client - I had already crossed several lines of professional ethics. Third, there was an odd power dynamic - although I seemed to uncontrollably melt like butter at the mere thought of his package, I also felt that I could easily manipulate this boy who depended on me for language facilitation.

The most significant obstacle, though, was the fourth one - a barrier that I didn't even know about until I unexpectedly saw him at the grocery store one afternoon ... with his arm around a cute girl his age.

I had to quickly step into another aisle in order to keep my jealous rage from exploding out of me like a volcano. In the quiet safety of the cereal boxes staring back at me, I tried to reason with myself: What the heck is wrong with you?!? You are married!! Why are you so upset about seeing Steven with a girl his age?!? That's who he should be with ... it was just a crazy thing that happened between the two of you ... twice.

Unfortunately, though, I had apparently picked the wrong aisle. A tap on my shoulder suddenly alerted me that he - well, both of them - were standing right behind me. Pretending that I hadn't seen them seconds earlier, I signed to Steven: Oh wow! What a surprise. What are you doing here?

Shopping, he signed back, with an amused grin on his face - most likely at the stupidity of my question.

"I'm Cassidy," his female companion interjected, extending her hand toward me.

Although she was not deaf, she apparently knew sign language as well, as Steven began signing to her while I shook her head. He had barely started explaining to Cassidy who I was when she abruptly turned to face me with wide-eyed amazement: "Holy fuck! You're the one that gave him the blow job in the theater?!? That is so fucking hot."

I'm not sure if my blood drained out of my body in that moment, or if all of it simply rushed into my face.

Either way - before I had time to run away or disappear into the floor - Cassidy continued her unprompted verification of what I'd assumed was classified information: "Steven told me so many times about his crush on his interpreter. I've been his girlfriend for a while, but I told him that if he could manage to seduce you, I wouldn't hold it against him. I figured that you were too far out of his league - fuck, especially being married and all - but when he told me what you did to him at the movies, I was so impressed that it actually really turned me on. Wow, I'm so excited I get to meet you in person!! You really are as 'hot mom' gorgeous as he said you were!!"

Intentionally or not, Cassidy hadn't signed any of that, and so Steven was standing there fairly clueless. Rightly assuming, however, that his girlfriend had just confessed to knowing all about me, he attempted to alleviate the situation by grabbing my hand - just as he had done outside of the coffee shop 2 weeks prior. However, instead of kissing my hand as he did last time, he pulled me toward him - and kissed my lips.

I was stunned.

It was brief, and it wasn't super intense, but ... omigosh, he had just kissed my lips!! In front of his girlfriend, no less!!!

Feeling quite alarmed, I glanced at her to gauge her reaction ... but she didn't seem offended at all. In fact, with a seductive smile plastered across her face, she took a step toward me - and then she kissed my lips too!

I hadn't ever been kissed by a woman - or another man, for that matter - since I got married. It was just a kiss, I tried to tell myself ... but somehow I knew that it was probably going to lead to more.

"Any friend of Steven's is a friend of mine," Cassidy whispered softly as she backed away.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers