"It's Just A ..." Pt. 08

Story Info
Peek: wife’s favor opens up more than she expected.
1k words
4.17
18k
6

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

Author's note: The goal of this series of cumulative vignettes is to briefly (in 1000 words or less) capture the tension that rises right until the moment of an erotic coupling... which is then purposefully left unresolved. The emphasis is more on the buildup than on the climax, so keep that in mind as you play along!

+++++++

Do you remember Steven that works at the coffee shop? He has an on-site job training for which he needs an interpreter.

Of course I remembered him. Not only had I used my mouth to voice for him as my deaf client, but I had also been lured - 3 times - into using my mouth to service his very tempting cock. I obviously couldn't admit that to the agency coordinator, though, so I simply replied: Yes, I remember him. When is the training?

+++++++

The last time I had been at that coffee shop with Steven had been for his job interview. What I remembered more than that, though, was what had happened after the interview in my car, and - more specifically - in my mouth. As I walked in to meet him for the training, I imagined he would have similar fond memories - but to my surprise, he seemed to be acting quite cold toward me.

What's wrong? I signed to him... although I had a hypothesis.

He quickly confirmed that I had guessed right: Why did you invite my girlfriend over to your house without me?

I'm sorry, I signed back. Making out with her the other night during our truth-or-dare game unexpectedly awoke something in me. I had to see her again. Coyly, I added: Why, Steven... are you jealous?!?

Reluctantly, Steven admitted: Maybe. I can't believe that Cassidy got to see you naked before I did.

Right at that moment, Steven's boss announced it was time for the training to start. To be continued, I signed to Steven. Apparently he didn't know that I actually hadn't gotten naked in front of Cassidy, but I'd have to explain that to him later.

+++++++

The training was only about 45 minutes, but the unresolved tension made it feel a lot longer. I did my professional best to facilitate communication between him and the rest of the staff, but internally my mind was racing with several thoughts - including his never-before-announced desire to see me naked. Other than my husband, no one had seen me naked since my early 20s. Until my recent indiscretions with Steven's cock, I had been completely faithful to my husband, and yet part of me was flattered to learn that this much younger man was eager to see my birthday suit. By the time the training was over, I'd convinced myself to take an unprecedented risk. I offered Steven a ride: Do you want me to drive you home?

+++++++

Only when I'd pulled into my own driveway did Steven realize that the "home" I'd been referencing was not his, but mine. Looking a bit alarmed, he signed to me: Is this your house? What are we doing here??

Relax, I assured him. My husband's gone for the day. You're right: it wasn't fair for Cassidy to see more of me before you did... it's just a peek, nothing more, but I'll give you a glimpse.

Steven's eyes widened. Are you serious?!?

I had become undeniably aroused by the thought of showing off my assets to this young man. Biting my bottom lip, I nodded softly. Unless you don't want to come in, I added.

He answered that rhetorical comment by quickly exiting the car.

My body trembling with nervous energy, we walked to the front door and I let us both inside. Wait here, I told Steven, gesturing to one of the dining room chairs. I'm gonna get undressed in the bathroom and then step back out to give you a peek... then I'll take you back home.

He nodded agreeably, and I departed for the bathroom.

My heart was pounding increasingly faster as I started stripping off my clothes: first my shoes, then my pants, then my shirt. Admiring my underwear-clad self in the bathroom mirror, I reached behind my back to undo the clasp of my bra. My cute boobies had lost some of their firmness over the years, but my husband always said that they'd retained a great shape. Briefly fondling them as I stared at them in the mirror, I agreed.

Finally, off came my panties. I kept everything clean-shaven down there, and I glanced to make sure there was no random long pubic hair that needed a trim. If I was going to show off my birthday suit, I wanted it to be excellent.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I thought to myself. It's just a peek, though.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the bathroom door, walked tentatively toward the dining room, and... Steven wasn't there.

"Steven??" I called out, temporarily forgetting - in my confusion - that he was deaf. Where did he go?? Feeling quite vulnerable in my birthday suit, I tiptoed around the house, peeking in each room, but I couldn't find him. The last room I checked was our bedroom...

"Steven!!!" I cried out, eyes widening and jaw dropping in shock. My male guest had fully discarded all of his clothes too, and was lying naked on top of our bed... with his erection standing at full attention.

What the heck are you doing?!? I signed furiously to him.

Wow, was all he signed back. Your body is amazing.

This was not part of the deal!! I responded. That is the bed I share with my husband!!

Steven smiled. I'm just borrowing it... and you.

No!! I am a married woman!! I retorted.

He smiled again: What kind of wife invites another man to see her naked?

It was a fair question... but don't let that distract you, I said to myself.

Don't get tempted. I was staring helplessly at his impressive cock.

Do not walk toward him.

Do NOT climb onto the bed.

Do NOT straddle him.

Do NOT grab his cock and line it up with...

My mind had been telling me all those things, but my body had done the opposite... and then, with one downward thrust of my hips, I did something that I'd vowed I would never do.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers