It's Just Business

Story Info
Two amorous colleagues close a deal.
2.6k words
4.06
7.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just business!

We are just finishing a wonderful getaway weekend together...we had fun and romance and sex and a few drinks and movies and walks and sex and dressing fem and sex and fun and cooking together and well...sex.

We talk about the days and weeks ahead. I mention I need to go out of town to close an important transaction for a client. It is to New Orleans, one of my favorite places...mainly for food and music...not really for the unbridled craziness.

You say that you also love NOLA and wouldn't it be great to go together? I laugh and say...absentmindedly, "it sure would." Then I stop and think..."maybe...maybe it would be more than just a great idea? Maybe it could be a fabulous trip!!!"

"And...you could be my assistant!" That is, "we could travel together and you could have the days to explore when I am working for my client then have dinner together." You then say..."but maybe I can help you during the day?"

"Really? Would you do that?"

"Of course silly...of course I would!" And, you add, maybe...just maybe, I could be your assistant?"

"Wow! I never thought of that possibility! But...would you be Jane or?"

"I think Jane would be the best help; but what could I do??

"Uh... admin, scheduling, logistics of moving people around and reservations, setting up files and taking notes? Maybe lots more...but did you stay as Jane? How might that work?"

You say..."I guess I could dress up completely and pass...pass as your female assistant." "And then...after hours...we coooouuuulllldddd get back to the pace of this weekend...in private!"

"OMG...really? That would be quite a rush!! Let me look into the details and book your flight and a proper room for entertaining."

"May have your attention please?" says the flight attendant. "American Flight 246 has just landed here in New Orleans, Louisiana. The time is 4:32 pm. You can claim your baggage on carousel 7 in the main terminal."

"We made it!" you say.

As we are exiting the plane an older woman stops and says to us, "You make such a wonderful couple!" I say "thank you." This is my colleague and we are on business but thanks, nonetheless!"

You say quietly, "I guess we passed a first test?"

Exiting the airport and travel to our hotel is uneventful. We arrive at a nice smaller boutique hotel in the Quarter. I exit the car and as I do the doorman comes up just as you are exiting the back seat and your skirt opens and the tops of your stockings and sheer panty briefly become the main event on Rue Royale! The doorman extends his hand in welcome and support and he looks at me and whispers, " Lucky man!"

We check in and take two, adjoining rooms...so that we can 'coordinate the meetings and such'... and to not arouse suspicions too much.

We each drop our things in our respective rooms and go immediately for the pass-through door, open it and embrace. You start to feel my crotch and I remind you we are here on business! Besides we only have 30 minutes before cocktails with the "guys."

We get ready, you changing into a LBD and heels with nighttime make up and a professional oversized leather portfolio under your arm...laptop in a carry bag as well. You are the consummate professional girl!

We walk a few blocks to the restaurant, the old Arnaud's, in which you kindly booked a private alcove for 6. You get things set up with our presentation kits and pads and pens and make sure the staff take orders efficiently...greet our guests kindly with girl handshakes and air kisses and as we settle into small talk before the business meeting, you announce that unless anything else is needed, you would see them all at our hotel meeting room at 8 am tomorrow.

The gentleman immediately protest at the possible loss of your company; you have played the game well, and they demand you stay, looking at me for approval and encouragement. I smile and they make a seat for you, between them all.

Small talk gives way to dinner orders and another round of drinks. The gents talk with me, you and between each other. Mostly it is about sports, politics, pleasantries and some contract-related details...all normal stuff. After a few minutes, you stand to excuse yourself to go to the ladies room, they stand as well and make space for your exit. After your departure, one of the men, looks at me and speaks to his colleagues: "That girl of yours is top notch professional and smart as a whip. "What are your plans for her?"

I say that "Jane is a rising star and far more capable then the administrative role she is taking this week as a favor to me; we really value this potential relationship and I brought her to make sure all goes right. After we finish the deal, she will have several duties in the ongoing execution of the plan."

The oldest gent in the group, then leans over to the closest co-worker and says, "yeah, and I bet she gives a great blow job!" Which is followed by another guy saying, "and have you seen how hot she walks with that tight little ass wiggling under that dress perched on those 'come fuck me' heels?" They all then laugh and add their version of compliments on your looks!

You return and the boys have calmed down and resume business talk. I smile at you to acknowledge that all seems to be going well.

Dinner arrives and we veer away from business and toward chit chat again. They talk about their firm, wives and kids and taxes and next vacation plans. You talk about your background with nothing too specific added, a perfect style of response for 3 semi-drunk guys that really want to end the meal and hit Bourbon Street.

I try to keep things productive and think it is time to bring up the one remaining sticking point in our negotiations. I bring it up gently and they are quiet. One finally says, yes, "and that is a key area that we need to discuss more tomorrow." I agree...then the old guy says...directly..."but I got to tell you son, it is going to take one hell of a new aspect...maybe even something new thrown in...to get over that hurdle."

I acknowledge his comment and swallow the remains of my drink to put that announcement behind me.

We all call it a night. You remind the men of the schedule for the next day and point them toward Bourbon Street and its debaucheries. We wish them well and pay the bill and walk quietly, professionally apart, to out hotel.

We go to our room...undress...clean up a bit and slip into fabulously smooth and soft linen sheets and proceed to kiss and make love gently and slowly until we sleep.

______________________________________________

The next morning...is like the prior night. Professionalism and business decorum prevail. I have a list of alternatives to the sticking point on the contract prepared.

We make negotiating progress... and you even help by relaying strategy points by phone to my client and slip me notes as to their views...super helpful.

But we hit a wall just before lunch. We agree to have lunch together...(you have kindly set up a working sandwich lunch brought into our conference room.)

Again small talk resumes but...a little more subdued.

You and I step outside to chat.

"We need to come up with some new angle," I say...something they may not know is on the table, possibly?"

"I will call the client now for ideas... can you hang out with them over lunch to keep them from all turning against us?"

You say..."Sure you say...do what you need to, I can take care of them and myself."

I am on the phone for awhile...maybe 40 minutes. I have a small price concession in hand and we are agreeing to a longer contract, despite our original 5 --year maximum.

I come back into the room and all is surprisingly friendly.

The senior guy...clears his throat and says..."Michael, your assistant is very shrewd and smart. She has just proposed a break through!"

"And...my team and I just want to say how glad we are that you brought Jane along. She saved us all from another week of this...and we are looking forward to dinner and entertainment tonight and of course, to each years' contract status meeting."

"Jane, here is just finishing up a small side letter to the agreement we just hammered out."

We all just quietly chat about the rainy weather and how good last night's dinner was while you type on your lap top.

Then you say: "here we go, I will print up one for each of us to review and sign."

______________________________________

Side Letter to Argyle Corp./Bomax Associates Consulting Engagement of 9/2/21

The principals of Argyle Corp have hereby agreed to the complete and full terms of the above-mentioned Consulting Agreement of today's date for additional consideration as outlined below:

Clause 1. Definitions

John Speer, Ronald King and Jimmy Ronson are hereby referred to as the Client/Recipients. Jane Miller is hereby referred to as the Service Provider.

Clause 2. Confidentiality

All parties are to refrain from any discussions or notices about this Side letter, its existence, contents or purpose.

Clause 3. Service Contract Period

Beginning on this day, to be completed by 12 pm midnight at a place mutually agreed to by both parties and annually for five (5) years thereafter as part of an annual contract Status meeting in a location to be determined by Ms. Miller.

Clause 4. Scope of Services

Ms. Miller will provide the following personal services for the recipients:

1.Administrative services related to setting up and coordinating the annual Status Meeting.

2.Dinner and evening entertainment scheduling at each meeting

3.Ms. Monroe's wardrobe is to be selected and provided by Mr. Speer at least two weeks prior to all meetings (although for the first service period occurring on today's date, Ms. Monroe will determine her wardrobe with any costs reimbursed within 2 weeks by Mr. Speer.)

4.Service Provider will agree to be available to provide services for a period of at least 6 hours per annual meeting.

5.Service Provider will perform the following services:

a.Remove her outer clothing to music of her choice in a sultry manor taking at least 10 minutes to do so.

b.Provide dance entertainment for the Recipients for at least 20 minutes standing no more than 18 inches away.

c.Agree to allow oral penetration by flaccid or erect penises of the Recipients.

d.Endeavor to insure ejaculation of said penises of each Recipient based on at least 20 minutes of foreplay to include kissing, sucking, licking, stroking, caressing or other such reasonable request upon any body parts of the Recipients.

e.Agree to accept any sperm ejaculate on any part of her body or in her mouth or ass as may come from the penises of the recipients.

f.Service Provider may swallow or share any ejaculate she may receive at her discretion.

Clause 4: Penalties for non-performance

If either Party does not participate or attend any of the required events, the other party may unilaterally amend the original contract to which this side letter is associated as they each might individually see fit.

Agreed to this 3rd day of September, 2021

Signed:

Recipients: _______________, __________________, _________________

Service Provider: ____________________

I look at the document. I look at you. I look at the guys. And everyone is smiling!

"Son of a bitch! If that was all it took, I would have blown you guys my self! Let's retire to the bar!"

You let the guys leave and as I pack up, you quietly say: "You know how much I love you...and cum?"

Dinner is in a much more private room in a more discreet, smaller private restaurant. We all talk sports and work and plans for new cars...and as dinner plates are removed and desert orders are placed, you excuse yourself, picking up a bag you brought to the restaurant.

More drinks and pecan pie arrive and we all agree that this will be a good night ...and will be so for many more years.

You reenter the room, turn the lights down a bit so that the candles add an aura of mystery...then you turn on your phone's music app and a classic, old school stripper song begins playing....as you remove your coat to reveal the sexiest creature imaginable!

You are wearing a full French maid's outfit...complete with feather duster, lace headband, collar, cuffs, fishnet elbow length sleeves and white fingerless gloves and thigh high, lacy-top fishnet hosiery, 5-inch black heels, a short flared at the waist black satin dress with several petticoats, a low cut bodice emphasizing your ample breasts, a white apron and in back, your cutaway dress reveals white sheer and ruffled panties.

You walk by each of the "recipients" and let them take in the view and experience your perfume. Then you start removing gloves to the music...then lacy extras...then apron...then slide your dress down...being sure to bend over as it falls to show off your curves. Your bra pushes you up and out and the guys aggressively start to grab your tits and ass as you stroll by. You then start to shimmy lower and kneel at one of the men's their feet...and they all remove their cocks from their pants. You lick and stroke their balls and cock heads...and start to suck each of them in a circle around you. Their faces are lit up just as your intensity is rising for performing your duties skillfully and completely.

One guy asks if I want to join in. I say...no thanks...my colleague seems to have her hands full right now!

Only I know how enjoyable this is to you and yes, I wish I were also a recipient. But I let your nature take its course and soon each guy is about to explode all over you. As you coax them to completion, they cover your face with cum and it drips down onto your chest and bra. You look so beautiful covered in cum and so relaxed and fulfilled!

The guys zip up and thank you for your kind service, nod to me as they leave the room to retire to the bar for inevitable war stories!

You stand...walk over to me and ask: "How did I do boss?

I smile and reach out and hug you pulling you close....and start to kiss your cum-covered face...as only I know how much you love sharing! But stop short to maintain my professional appearance.

I help you dress and it being NOLA...no one cares about costumes at any time of the year. We walk back to our hotel...hand in hand...having closed a huge deal and cemented a long-term relationship and secured a new source of cum to satisfy your needs for several years.

We get to our room and you repeat your show just for me....but continue further and you erotically remove your frilly panties only to expose a tight black sheer thong...which you remove as I lick your ass.

My cock is still rock hard...as it has been close for hours. You get on your hands and knees on the bed and simply say my favorite words:

"Take me!"

In the morning we pack, return to the airport and return home.

We shower and put on comfortable clothes and sit together each with a glass of celebratory champagne.

"So...I guess I have a new colleague. I say." "What position would you like?"

"I like to ride you like a cowgirl!" you say quietly.

"That is not what I meant...but I do like where you are going with that!"