All Comments on 'It's Just Business'

by BlueFellow

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I give it a five as an entertaining story with a very true element to it . After working for four decades and hundreds of friends over the years in different fields and most being men with a need to brag and tell the stories of their conquests. The bigger the companies with larger salary opportunities to move up the corporate ladder the cheating and fucking are much more often . As some put it even the most faithful with great family lives cave eventually and enjoy the sneaking, cheating and new dick or pussy . One friend who early on was fucking two older coworkers on and off for a few years . They were both supposedly happily married both with four kids . He’s a arrogant prick also and made sure if it was there anniversary or birthday theirs or hubby and alternate Friday’s saying all those days especially he wanted to send them home with gift for hubby. He even had the nerve to show up at a family dinner as a date to one of there daughters. He told the coworker the next time he fucked her don’t worry we’re just fuck buddies like us and like mother like daughter she loves it up her ass. Anther friend was fucking a coworkers wife for over ten years every Sunday morning at a gym visit cut very short . They went to a motel and he used her in the most crazy porn style way . Everything went except body marks . It was 1 1/2 roughly every week and longer if hubby was out playing golf. He always loved at company functions to have her sneak off to give him a blowjob. These sound made up but the is many more stories and not all but many guys did have pics or video to prove. The one who also fucked the daughter had convinced the coworker to try a dp and one weekend away as he held her riding him a guy entered her well lubed ass . It turned out it was one of her sons best friends with a fat black dick. After the brutal fucking and reality set in she cried and was very angry . That was there last encounter and she slapped the sons friend across his face saying how could he. He said listen your hot , obviously a cheating pig and loved my black dick up your ass . I still love your son , I won’t repeat what happened but your whore ass has one last job and he made her blow him came in her mouth and on her face . It was long because he came twice before and he verbally abused her the whole time .

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I don't think that I have hated a MC so much in any story that I've read so far!

I was really hoping that at the end of the affair she would tell Grant that it was over and the she was sure he'd understand that it was just business

As it was left she was just another cheating bitch deserving to be burnt

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I don't think that I have hated a MC so much in any story that I've read so far!

I was really hoping that at the end of the affair she would tell Grant that it was over and the she was sure he'd understand that it was just business

As it was left she was just another cheating bitch deserving to be burnt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

То; Anonymous

who wrote: "My wife and I enjoyed your well-written and quite Faustian story."

Let's applaud, whistle and stomp, ladies and gentlemen! We have a real Faustian cuckold cocksucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did not finish the...... You left out the climax out....That is not a joke.

Anti-Everything....

Good Luck, Dumb Ass

FTdamS And I'll give you the 5 for the hard part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad some liked your story!

We totally disliked it as it was cold hearted, completely disgusting and disrespectful toward the cuc husband!

He seriously needed to get some balls and wake up long enough to dump her cheating slut whore ass; and she needed the maximum revenge that could possibly be rained down on her!

The. The boss and company needed to be slammed with a massive lawsuit for alienation of affection!

She is just so self centered and a total uncompromising and inconsiderate bitch to her wimp husband.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Hard to beleive she really loves her husband!

3

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

1 star, only because Literotica does not have a 0 (zero) star rating. For a woman (or man) to do this is inexcusable.

And her husband never caught on? You "gotta" be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't bother with Saddletramp's sequel to this. It's his usual "fry her then meet a new girl instantly" model. I think he just has a macro to generate them by now, cause they're essentially all the same.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Your story definitely wasn't my cup of tea and leave it at that. Just wanted to thank you for allowing Saddletramp to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of feels unfinished. So the MC is a whore who fucks to get ahead....so what? Lots of woman do it. Just needed more to make it worthwhile.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

She’s just a whore.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

She belongs to the streets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am gonna start with that I liked the title and that no one got burned. Everyone seems to have a great time. Too many of the LW stories wants the husband or wife to be burned alive for their indiscretions. In a lot of cases, one or the other needs to get burned especially when there is clear intent on subjecting their spouse to humiliation. In this case, everyone got what they wanted. It is always humorous to have the cheating spouse say that they 'love their spouse and children. That they never want to hurt their family in any way. That they need to have some excitement in their lives. Etc.' and then they go ahead and cheat.

Seems that a few commentors forgot that she went on birth control so that is why she never got pregnant by Grant. We all know that sometimes birth control fails but here it did not. How Jon never knew about his wife and Grant is a bit strange but Jon loves being with his two kids. Jon never found out that his wife's pussy never felt a bit loose or red when she returned home? At least she was discrete enough that she did go on vacations with her family from time to time. She never brought Grant to her house to have sex nor did she flaunt it in front of Jon. Such a loving spouse she is. I am going to give it 5 stars just because the sex was vanilla with Grant, she did give a lot of herself to Jon, was discrete about it in the office, and did not get pregnant.

One thing that I would have liked to read about is just how long did this go on with Grant? I could see a few options toward the end: 1) Jon finds out 2) Grant dies and leaves the MC heartbroken 3) The MC or Grant gets too old to continue the affair 4) One of the kids finds out or 5) some other set of endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@WhoGivesAShit is right. (Wait did I just say that?) She is a whore, and she's proud of it. I suspect this sort of thing goes on and is gotten away with far more often than we men wish were the case.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

Isn't ambition one of the seven deadly sins???? So she sold her values for position and power. It also appears that she never once contemplated what she would lose if Jon found out. She is a very shallow woman. Great story. Even if you don't like the subject matter or the protagonist it is still a great cheating wife story from a different approach. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave it a 1. What a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad her husband didn't catch her, secretly and take his darling wife hiking. WHOOPS, she fell off the mountain! Too bad, so sad. Nothing but a disgusting slut...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

A sick bastard, a poor cuck bastard, an enabling bitch and a kept sugar bitch story. Guess they bought Cindy off so she didn’t sue.

Then Jon the bitch boi got to thinking WTF and figured a way to destroy all three of them and keep the money while he married a smoking hot submissive Filipina living happily ever after

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

No ambition is not one of the seven deadly sins 🤣

Lust

Gluttony

Sloth

Pride

Greed

Envy

Wrath

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Great story. Wish her good luck that John does not find out. You can not always have your cake and eat it too! Eventually it will catch up to you.

Thanks for writing.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

No affair would last that long unless the husband is a cuck.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Very well written. But oh my is the MC a bitch. Would love to get the view point of the husband as he lives with her. Either as a cuck or, wakes up, and kick her to the kerbside.

Fun times indeed.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

It's a good story but I expect it will score poorly due to the ending.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

cuck story 1* period. I hate to say Saddle's is better, but it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* homie. Sorry. MC is disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is amazing what lengths people will go to for money. I thought that it was a pretty good story, looking forward to a conclusion.

4 stars

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Very well written, I get the feeling the MC is a narcissist with possible sociopathic tendencies. Grant made a proposal and she accepted. Yeah he is repugnant, but she could have said no, and she wishes to continue this affair as it's all to HER benefit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an empowered woman! Aren't we proud of the way she caved in to the dominant male's demands. Sure, she's a whore in every definition of the word, but at least she knows the man still runs the company. Even when she got her position, it was only because the man allowed her to have it. She'll always be a sub to stronger men. Always.

.

She won't realize it until her husband finds out and kicks her to the curb, right before telling the kids of her betrayal and failure.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - I am so glad I read the sequel first. Where are the big cuckold/slut/whore/skank tags for this?

At least I was spared the waste of my time reading this crap. Once again, you must be smoking some really good weed to come up with fairy tales like this.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

I hate the story content but the fact that I couldn't stop reading was a testament to your writing skills. 5/5

Escape_WithinEscape_Withinabout 2 years ago

After lurking as an anon for 25 years I have signed up to take responsibility for my comments. I only sign in to comment on stories that elicit a strong emotional response. It is well written. It does bring out negative emotions in me. I saw a comment from Odiouser about making people squirm. I find the two main characters amoral and unethical but well described. You make it easy to dislike or even hate them. Did everyone end up happy? Or was the husband just deluded? I read the sequel and will be commenting there as well. Ask yourself are you happy with what you think you are getting? Even if in fact it is not what you wanted. Neither main character follow the domestic contract even if they fulfilled the business one. Unless fidelity was not a condition or expectation. But hey, this is LW not Romance. Every happy ending is jaded. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So I read the sequel before this and am even more horrified by it. How you could reconcile the whore and have her be taken back was pathetic. She shows no remorse for her actions and the reaction of the husband's in your sequel was even more pathetic. This story is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read the sequel before reading this and even more horrified by it. The fact you could reconcile her with her poor husband was disgusting and made me hate the reaction of the husband's you wrote in the sequel even more. This is one of the cases where the whore should have not only been burnt but fucken scorched. If I could rate it lower then a 1, I would have.

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

The sequel finished this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want her to BURN!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

I’d like to read the part where Jon divorces her, and gets half of her proceeds for selling the business. She’s the worst kind of whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like many commenters feel as I do about this tale. She's a POS , as is Grant. But, it's fiction, simply a figment of the authors imagination. And now on to part two. LP

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

How can a wife in good conscience do this to her family and not bat an eye. Well on to read saddletramps sequel, I bet that will be interesting knowing how he treats cheaters in his stories. I agree with other comments she is a real piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original. I don’t like the way Jon is treated. This is carrying “business” just a little too far.

Ed

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Incredible!!

Incredible on many levels.

1. BlueFellow has managed to write an excellent story despite it being populated with wall to wall despicable characters. Maybe the cucked husband is exempt? Anyway, quite an achievement.

2. Commenters have shown great ire at being misled - "...failure to use a 'cuck' tag cost you." No sympathy from me, you whiners. You could have stopped reading the minute the MC's whorish behavior started, but nooooo-o, you reveled in your hate and discomfort.

3. Some commenters have really turned on the creative juices and basically written a sequel in their comments. Open season for budding writers to take the offered plots and run with it.

On to the sequels! Thanks for the smooth read, BF.

Keep 'em comin'.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Poor premise. Sugar Babies come cheap. Get one and then hire the best person for the CEO job

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Is it an excellent story if it makes me nauseous and I want all the characters to die?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Well written though disgusting

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

No surprise in female behaviour there. Have the cake and eat it, too. And demonstrate that you can get away with it.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

The point is ,after having been on the road in the 80’s until 9/11, this way more common than folks know. I saw it in hotels and conventions everywhere. Women got freedom in that time,and the hookups while hubby never knew were constant. There ar millions of families with non bio kids being raised by good ole dad. Not counting all the non pregnant incidents. The female gender is very good at banding together and hiding stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still going to lie and cheat. What a real peice of work. We were high-school sweethearts Carrie and I. She went to a local college and I was working for my father and uncle. When Carrie graduated she found a job with a company in our area. She seemed to like it was climbing up the corporate ladder so to say. We had 4 children. It all crashed 27 years later while Carrie and I were at her company's banquet. I overheard Carrie and a coworker Kathy talking. Kathy was asking if Carrie was going on the company trip. Carrie said that she was. I hadn't heard anything about it. Then she asked if I was going? Carrie said that she wasn't sure yet that she hadn't talked to me about it yet. Kathy said she needed to know so that she could make reservations she laughed .Carrie asked what's so funny? Kathy asked are you sleeping with Neal that's me or your office husband Robert? That's not funny Carrie replied. Well how many years have you two been married? 27 years Carrie said. Laughing Kathy said no you and Robert? Carrie went quiet. Kathy continued you have been with Robert every since Rebecca passed. Rebecca was Robert's wife that had passed away from cancer. Kathy said you two had that office wedding. Such a beautiful ceremony. I was shocked to say the least. Our children were going to be shocked when they find out if I told them. I had recorded all except for the beginning. I was screwed and didn't want a divorce but I for sure wasn't going to be a cuckold knowing that Carrie was screwing around on me. I continued to listen and gained some more information I finally had enough. I walked away and stayed by myself if someone would stop and talk to me I would find an excuse shortly and single myself out again. Carrie came to me and asked if I was okay? I simply said do you love me? She for sure why would you ask me that? Do you want a divorce? No what's going on? Well if you don't want a divorce then I do. What's going on please talk to me? I said it's a waist of my time if you don't want a divorce. Here came Robert all proud and strutting. I thought you low life MF two faced lying SOB. I pointed at him. I think that she got the message. She looked at me and said she was so sorry she didn't want to hurt me. I said yel right. Well I'm leaving shortly it's up to you who you are going to divorce if you choose to divorce Robert there is still no guarantee that we will stay married. I have been lied to for so long I don't know if I will ever trust you. As I was walking away I went past Robert. He asked how are you doing? I said exactly what I thought before. You low life MF lying two faced SOB. He responded FY. I said I dare you to try remember I'm not the company whore and you will never know when revenge will hit you. Carrie was on my arm within a few minutes. When I started to walk away she hung onto me. When we got away from the crowd a little she said that she told Robert that she quit. I still threatened to sue the company and they said that they were transferring Robert and offered a settlement. I refused saying if he wasn't terminated I would take it to court. Robert was terminated. Life went on. The money I said was to be donated to charity because it was whore money we didn't need it anyway. I feel that life is good but it could have been great.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too bad Jon wouldn't have caught them and hired someone to beat them both nearly to death, or worse. That would serve the whore and her master right!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

Wow! vey good, just a little long and too short an ending as Jon isn't clued in yet. OR is he?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice8 months ago

I didn't think it was particularly well written, and no payoff for me wasting my time skimming through the unreadable parts. 1 star b/c I can't go lower.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Well, fantasy is fantasy. They spent money on her, not knowing how things would work out sexually. It could have been a flop.

On her first occasion with Grant, he bit her tit, the following week he spanked her. It was unlikely to get less physical, and Jon saw no marks?

All taken with a large pinch of salt.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Presumed w/ 98.4729% accu. @HighBrow is a bot considering every comment is precisely the same, i.e, >>Femdom Agitprop.<< 42986-663alp1.0

#msgbo_ilerpl_'ate/186445-LWrsp.4

LULZ!

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a wonderful story and I give it five stars. Jon’s wife did not want to give up the sex that she got from Grant. He never suspected that his wife was fucking Grant every week and on all of the overnight trips that they made together. Even the stupidest husband would figure out sooner or later that his wife was cheating on him. All he would have to do is to hire a private investigator to get proof of her cheating on him and he could divorce the bitch and move on with his life. Jon’s wife was selfish and she wanted to keep fucking both him and Grant and will continue to do so until he suspected something and took action. What a clever story! I loved it.!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Then hubby found out and had Grant and his wife killed in an unfortunate mugging.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

In the 90’s, I worked for a woman who did this. She was sleeping with her superiors to move up the corporate ladder. When her husband found out he kicked her out and got full custody of the kids and she ended up moving three states away to work at the corporate office. Neither her ex-husband or her children ever forgave her. She died a lonely woman with 3 cats. Her legacy? She was known as the corporate whore who traded her family for thirty pieces of silver.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

It wasn't even sexy, just gross.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueFellow@BlueFellow
I love reading, always have. Now trying writing, just for fun though. Thank you for your comments and scores (good or bad), I appreciate you taking the trouble, I do not always agree with them but do welcome them just the same - how else do I learn if not from my mistakes? ...