All Comments on 'It's Just Business'

by BlueFellow

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

No. There is no excuse for what she is doing. Tell her husband what she is doing and see if he wants to stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Take the money and disappear. It's that easy. Horribly written, no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny she says she made a deal with the devil but she is clearly the only evil person in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a cheater on her husband and that the worst thing she will be doing. Shame on her!

.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Here's what I'd love to see. Jon finds out and divorces the cheating cunt. He then sues Grant for at least half his fortune. When he wins both the divorce and the law suit, he stares at these two pathetic people and says: It's only business!

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

wow! what luck. better than a simple slut, he is married to a whore.

But, Jon is the love of her life, and she would never want to hurt him.

Marvellous ! everything is fine.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots still live among us as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus, give the husband some dignity and have him blow his own brains out or something.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

husband isn't naive. he has been having his own affair. that's why he was annoyed when she retired

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but what a faithless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really bad and pointless... no drama, poorly described sex and unlikable characters. This says it all "He tried to take the whole of my left breast into his mouth"... :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash hate when the slut gets away. I hope next time you make a story its more round out because it could have been a better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm yep well she said she loved her husband and family so it must be true. Never mind the repetitive slutting around guilt free but she said it so must be true, actions be damned. Well I have regret, and that is that I bothered with this garbage. A sad attempt to make it seem like the whore was attempting to struggle with her feelings but completely contradict her actions.

streetsweeperstreetsweeperabout 2 years ago

I truly don't know what is worse: this story, or the fact that there are women just like the protagonist who retain the legal right to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Who thought that 3 pages of a narcissist up her own ass would make for good reading?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it......well written. But didn't really like the content. Didn't like that the husband was being cockled and treated like a mushroom. Sounded as if she did nothing at home and in actuality is nothing but a slut who shit all over her husband.

Story needed a strong ending of her being found out and he divorces her ass and takes every dollar that she earned on her BACK.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

A true whore and slut at work. Well written as you generally managed to paint a great picture of a cold hearted whore who does ANYTHING to get what she wants and tries to justify it to herself by saying she "loves" her husband and family. Poor husband must truly be gullible if he never even guessed something was wrong. How did she not get pregnant from Grant fucking her all those years. Jon had a vasectomy. What about Grant?

Anyway, I enjoyed your writing, just not the way it all played out. Couldn't the fuckwit husband finally find out what had been happening and finally got his revenge? Oh well, life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly there are spouses this clueless. Would have been a more enjoyable ending for Jon to find out and leaver her and the kids; just divorce her without taking any of her whore money and end all contact with them.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

What makes this story be shitty, is how the writer made the husband character be so stupid. Not even an atomic bomb would made him to question about her. The last paragraph is the paradigm how this was stupid! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Lack of a cuckold tag cost you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor Jon, not knowing he's married to completely selfish slut who pretends she started this out of love for him and their kids. There will be lots of love the day he finds out!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Very well written, nearly flawless. A pleasant tale with no one suffering. Her husband had no way to know that his wife's pussy was being regularly shared. Everyone in this story leads a very happy life, yet 11 of 11 previous commenters act like the ceiling was falling in. Guess they are just so married to the old "husband owns the woman 100%" mantra that they can't see how happy all the people are. A great first story, keep 'em coming. And do keep posting them in LW, it is fun to see the narrow-minded squirm.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

What a stupid husband!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

The husband is way past the cuckold stage. He is brain dead. Please shoot him and take him out of the misery he doesn't see.

To the author: is this a picture of your life?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 2 years ago

***

Bland and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see this is your first story, as bad as it is we can only hope it's your last. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She has her cake and eats it too , with no ramifications or remorse , and with that final statement to Jon is all the proof you need to realize that her confession of her love for him is in reality only partially true , she loves his usefulness his ignorance and his diminished manhood . Content and confident she’s chosen to lie cheat and manipulate even without obligation for the last 10 years , then at retirement she chose to betray her honest loving faithful husband all the while losing respect and love for him , even losing self respect by lying to herself by

justifying her behavior . She’ll continue on til she’s gotten her self esteem completely gone and she’s just a shell of a woman . Husband will eventually find out by her slipping up and he’ll kill her and the homewrecking selfish piece of shit before turning the gun on himself !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When people say "it's only business" when they're fucking some over rest assured the fucked over party takes it very personally. It'll be only business when Jon divorces his cheating wife. Maybe then she'll finally understand it's always personal.

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

I am not sure if these new writers in this section are old ones trying a new approach for sh*ts and giggles, or are new writers (must be snowflakes for the most part) seriously writing these slanted towards male weakness stories and thinking that people are loving it. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t be discouraged your writing style and method is excellent but you chose the wrong type of story to write ! This LW crowd is infinitely harsher than any other genre on this site , they seem to take everything personally and get very vocal and demeaning and hateful with their comments and responses like it’s actually happening to them instead of being a figment of your imagination ! Keep writing you’ve got great talent and skill !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a bitch. And a whore. She loves her husband? Really no she doesn't. No one to like in this story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

After that meeting she came home to an empty house and an empty bank account. Jon, found out the truth when she “retired” but when she went back to the scumbag, he put plan B into effect. She would not see her family again for many years. Long after Grant had tired of her since she was no longer married. Pathetic character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was a time when I would begin the day of my retired life casually going through interesting stories on Lit while sipping a cup or two of coffee. Sadly, those days are gone, if I make it through one cup of coffee before pulling the plug it's a banner day. The culprit, piss poor stories written by dingbats like this. There's nothing erotic or exciting about any of them, nothing more than boiler plate trash with a few new names. It's no wonder there is a short list of authors whose stories continually score high and have an avid following, noticeably, not one of them writes crap like this. I scored it one star, and that was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the story is how she became a high paid, cheating, coniving, married whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see that you have only one story credit. Do the world a favor and stop now.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

In today's world no woman would put up with this chauvanistic shit. Painting a woman like this is not only demeaning it is just plain stupid. Only a man who thinks he has the right to treat women as objects would write something like this story. Secondly no husband like the one depicted here would interest a strong woman. Lastly, no woman who succeeds in today's business world would allow herself to be dominated by a man like Grant. In other words get a clue and stop daydreaming about sex with a woman who puts her orgasms first and her husband and family a very distant second.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

After three paragraphs we got onto the 'backstory' and I heard myself groan. Why do writers, especially in the loving wives category feel the need to tell everyone what they did at school, what colour car they drove on their first date, who the girl was on that date and why they never saw her again. How they went on to college and worked for their dad, etc etc etc. I think you get the idea. Anyway, I carried on and it was every bit as boring as I'd feared, so I skipped to the end and found the story finished just as I thought it would. In the middle I may have missed the world's greatest piece of literature, unfortunately the first page failed to inspire me enough to find out. So please, in a story three pages long, if the backstory isn't absolutely integral to the plot, don't risk boring your readers before the tale has even began.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Abolutely nothing a bullet to the head wouldn't cure.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Seems everyone is happy. I'm jealous.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

A story like this makes me appreciate a woman with morals, with character, with ethics, and with honor. She has none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BlueFellow just disregard the naysayers! This is one of the best loving wives stories I have read and encourage you to write more! Women can have their cake and eat it too is the end result of your story and one that lots of men think they can do in their lives so why can't women do it also. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Normal garbage in LW. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Husband owns the woman?" What utter bullshit. Both parties in an actual marriage should and normally do have the expectation that it means they got married for a reason other than just a tax break. Namely, they're married, because they're not still on the prowl for someone to settle down with. It's not about ownership, or being punished, by either spouse. This is just the bullshit spouted by people who think marriage means literally almost nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was pretty well written, especially for a first submission. Yes, there isn't any new ground broken here (but really, how often does *that* happen?), but it is well crafted. That the MC is utterly narcissistic and not a good person (though not actively evil) yet doesn't suffer any punishment will have the BTB droolers up in arms - and that will unfortunately be reflected in the score - but so what?

.

It would be interesting to see more of an internal dilemma on the part of the MC. Yes, her initial inclination was to tell him to take the job and stuff it (yay!), but that lasted for what - maybe 30 seconds before her clothes were off? And no regrets or guilt whatsoever? As it stands, there would be no chance at a reconciliation because she doesn't feel any guilt, except perhaps from an academic perspective - i.e. no need for a sequel or extension.

.

A bit more depth would have added to the story, sure, but it's a very solid 4* as is, and I'm looking forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worthless slab of woman. She has by her own choices relegated herself to be a chunk of meat to be used by her employer. She had the option and opportunity to walk away from the arrangement at the very beginning. After ten years she was given the opportunity to end the relationship again and walk away with a retirement. She is constantly whining about how she loves her husband Jon but then she pulls out her set of Hypocrisy Daggers and plunges them into Jon's back all over again. I bet the company position on her business card was 'Missionary' and job description for her curriculum vitae includes '...life support system for the corporate vagina.' Nothing endearing about the MC, she is a faithless wife regardless of her utterances to the contrary. Jon and the children are Victims with a capital V! How long before Jon discovers her trysts with Grant and realizes he has been cheated on for over a decade? - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whether we commenters like it or not, this story fits the definition of this category. I would have preferred tags so I would know to skip this one, as it doesn't suit my personal tastes, but the writing is fine, and the story plausible. Not going to try to punish you for writing a story that isn't tailored 100% to my preferences ;)

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEabout 2 years ago

Now i have to wait for the ending were Jon finds out ....

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

I love these loving wives' stories. I like your story it has potential in all directions.

I have examples of what I would love to see explored.

The story could use more details. This is a great premise. But I am asking for more. If you have the interest and time

You could take this forward I to a longer more fully developed story. Sadly, either the husband knows already or the longer it happens he will find out. You drop all the hints if she knew about her predecessor her current status is secret as christmas. The husband's viewpoint would be good. And the wife has a complex set of selfish fantasies, and the reveal of this affair will be a disaster.

Most of all I frankly need to see what happens when shit hits the fan'

Looking forward to your next story whatever you do will be great

thanks for sharing

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Poor story with a disappointing conclusion. Clearly, this author does NOT understand what a story is and has no concept of the general contents of 'Loving Wives' This story NEEDED to end with Jon finding out most interestingly from Natalie but a chance meeting with someone from her past or even one of her children! This story bombed on the home stretch and was as failure because of that It deserves 1* which is what I awarded it. This COULD have been a great story but it lost all of it's value in the ending,

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Although very well written, the story lacks human emotion. There is no guilt, no remorse, no angst. Hubby remains clueless about what his wife is doing, a scenario which over the years, would have certainly raised some questions. She obviously has no respect for her husband and is prepared to continue her affair despite no longer working. The ending leaves a sour taste as to her behaviour.

The story calls out for a second chapter in which her husband finally gets a grip and follows her on her assignations with lover boy, and eventually confronts her.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Good tale of corporate debauchery and entitlement with a partial gender switch. Character Grant never heard of a prenup or escorts? Boning your up and coming CEO is atupid, work and play shouldnt be mixed. Was Grant boning his sister, seemed to be a light pointing toward that. Hmmm, never got pregnant? Hubby was snipped so no need for pill eh? She and Grant started slutting it up before she could even get a pill prescription. If she likes being sexually dominated then inspire hubby. Not much there about hubby for us to feel bad for him or have some contempt, maybe he was a wastrel in the sack, who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All those years ago when Grant told her 'it's just business" she should have realized that she just became a 'cum dump cash box'. In the mean time hubby Jon reveled unknowingly, that he happily became a cuckold. This is a good story by a good author I'll read it again. LP

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

A lot of these comments about this story are harsh. But if they are honest, these are very useful. If they are speaking from the heart, they provide character devolvement clues for the writer. Most readers of LW have their own baggage and roles that they have played in their own lives.

My personal view is that the woman in this nightmare is just postponing her disappointment. T best she can hope for is to loss the clueless husband and the predator that has taken over her life.

Maybe she can start over and reclaim her soul, but she has been so long without a moral compass and a sense of self that any change will destroy her,

Nobody will win in any case like this. I read these stories as part of self-punishment. I left a person I loved and had known most of my life. I have moved on and have been in a committed relationship with a life partner over 25 years and now over 30 years later the price of that failure is still a regret my ex is sad, and we still cry over it, but she never learned anything.

thanks for sharing

take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the whore was not punished, then it was not necessary to publish this story at all. Her convincing excuses for her infidelity and assurances that she does not harm her family and no one suffers are bullshit. Write the second part and bring this selfish bitch to the surface.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Waste of a read

Waste of a read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The comments by the “protectors of the sanctity of marriage in porn” are as ridiculously funny as ever. It’s porn!

Kilty11Kilty11about 2 years ago

Clueless doesn’t mean happy, it means happy for now. Hubby is happy till he finds out That’s the story I want to read. Wait, I think cindytv published that one today.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Just plain Jeff's ending would have been much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look. She's a whore.

Someone (man or woman) that fucks for gain is a whore.

And...her husband may have been clueless before, but in real life?

In a month he'll have a PI report showing him what she and her former boss have been up to.

There is no prenuptial agreement. So he gets half of her mom considerable assets.

He has been primary caregiver so...despite the cliches...now a days...men (especially those who have been primary caregivers) get at least joint custody. At least.

So...she'll soon be divorced. Their home sold and equity split. Assets split. They'll be sharing custody of the kids.

Her former husband will detest her especially once the story comes out as to why (and how long) she has been fucking her former boss.

She'll be free to spend as much time with the former boss. But the issue is...he is an asshole. She admits it. Which means...outside of an occasional fuck...she'll not want to spend any time with him.

So she'll be mid to late 30s. Single mom. With the reputation of having been a corporate whore. Plenty of money. And alone.

When her kids are old enough to understand...they'll have their own set of issues with her.

I picture the best part of this entire story is the part unwritten. When her husband confronts her after the PI report. When he has her served with divorce papers and she gives him the whole..."it was just sex. I really don't even like him. I love YOU. How could you divorce me?"

And he responds and says "it's just business honey", as he picks up her suitcases and carries them to her car.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Lack of a cuckold tag cost you. - perhaps someday something so insignificant will cost you as well.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Do you see a problem? I do not.

dob092095dob092095about 2 years ago

Husband is clueless and she’s a prostitute. If they want to live like that and are happy, not my call. But if I would catch my wife doing this, it’s the broom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad disgusting story of self-indulgent slut. Not an enjoyable read on any level. and the sex scenes weren't even any good. 1*

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Very well written and you have laid her soul open for our review. Unfortunately, that review shows us a twisted prostitute who lies to her devoted, clueless spouse for over ten years. Then when she is given the chance to end her deceitful ways, she insists on continuing her betrayal and snidely, deceitfully, informs her clueless husband of her weekly requirements. She is despicable! We can only hope some accident befalls her while she is cheating that then exposes her treachery to her hapless cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a mean piece of shit, and her excuses are paper thin: "What my lover gives me is necessary, an important part of my life, but make no mistake I need my husband and family much more."

You can't logically give up any need. Yes, you need air MORE than water, but you WILL die without both. Truth be told, she COULD live without either men in her life. Her trying to call it a 'need' is silly. She just thinks with her cunt. Simple.

A good follow up to this story would have the husband either file for divorce and use his lower salary and primary care of the kids as reason to rake her over the coals in divorce court, and his parting words should of course be: "it's just business". That...OR....the husband KNEW of her affairs the whole time, but instead of crying into his beer or trying to paint her as 'his one true love'....he simply fucks her like a two dollar whore to keep appearances and has a secret lover/lovers for quit a long while. And when they're old and gray, he tells her about it all...laughs in her unthinking face, and walks off....no divorce....but completely separated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THANK YOU! I have a suggestion. Many years later, it all comes out to Jon; and HE turns out to have known all along.

You're welcome.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 2 years ago

The story works. I just don’t care for the central character all that much. In counterpoint to Odiouser, I don’t think the ceiling is falling in. I do think that she’s a narcissistic cunt. And that’s not a term I would throw around lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife gets all the sex and the husband gets shafted... looking forward to the sequel when the husband finds out and takes her and the company to the cleaners...she seems to have no guilt at all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful writing! I absolutely hate everything about her! Great

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
She is just a high priced whore

and this is her story

A 2 was all it was worth

It would have been better if at the end we found out that Jon had been fucking Natalie all of that time.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Odiouser: You make some valid points, BUT, this wife might in fact love her husband, BUT she certainly doesn't respect him. This comes from my perspective, married to the same woman over 51 years, a marriage that is a 50-50 split. Respecting each other as well as trusting each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I despised the story - what the slut of a wife did to advance her career in lying & deceiving her husband who supported her she continues even after she's "retired". I don't understand why he didn't question her weekly job/ ravels once she was retired instead of merely accepting things. However, the story was interesting (I was expecting the husband somehow to find out; oh well.) & very well written, tho I would've liked a bit less history. That's just me. However, insofar as the story's concerned, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is a slag slut not worthy of a great husband this story sucks and she keeps it up. What a piece of shit can’t be devoted even after retiring. Leaving the husband alone waiting while she fucks. Hate this story wish I never read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you told exactly the story that you wanted to tell. I would have liked a little more of their sexual progression, but an interesting, tense story nonetheless. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Big gaping flaw in the story. The husband had a vasectomy, she went on birth control. I had a vasectomy 20+ years ago and wife went off birth control. If I found birth control pills in the house, I would shoot the bitch because there would only be 1 reason for their presence.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

I have problems with this story. The heroine of this story marries her college classmate who is “the one.” They click on so many levels. Since she is clearly smart, this reader would assume that he is also. So why would he agree to have a vasectomy if she is remaining on birth control? Both are quite reliable for preventing pregnancy so why both? The idea for a vasectomy is so the woman can stop the birth control pills which have serious risks as a woman ages.

Another concern is that she fucks lover/boss Grant and then her husband Jon the same day, not long after. Even a shower won’t wash the semen out of her vagina, and assuming Jon likes to do oral, how could he not taste the residual cream pie? And if she douches, he’ll taste that. Women even acquire a seminal odor after bareback sex, not to mention swallowing a load. I think most men would sense this.

If she avoids sex the same day, one would think Jon would still notice the love bites and pinches on her breasts. If Grant is repeatedly power fucking her on Fridays, she should be sore and not in the mood on Saturdays and perhaps the entire weekend. Why wouldn’t that be suspicious? If Jon was managing the domestic chores, surely he would have been doing laundry periodically. He should have noticed her crusty underwear not coinciding with their lovemaking.

My point is, it is very difficult to carry on a long-term affair without ever making a mistake. It’s like repeatedly committing the perfect crime again and again. It would be unlikely that even an intelligent, careful woman could carry this off indefinitely. So the story lacks credibility. Finally, if our over-sexed business lady thinks she loves Grant and can’t do without her “Turbo-Lover” on the side (great song by Judas Priest, by the way), then why does she indicate it’s just business? Obviously it’s more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been great for Jon and Natalie to have been doing the same thing all theze years.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Not possible that he doesn't now. D

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Good story'

Thank you.

@sbrooks103x

Lack of a cuckold tag cost you. - Are tags required for all stories?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Agree with some other commenters - Jon has to know by now. I also agree with another about birth control. My wife likewise went off birth control when I got fixed. I would have loved that she finds out he has another lover as well. Be even MORE fun if it turned out Natalie was secretly in love with her brother and decided to console Jon in retribution. All sorts of plot lines to pursue...Maybe someone will pick up "the rest of the story" you left out? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MAYBE THERE IS SOME HOPE THAT HER HUSBAND HAS A SIDE PIECE OF HIS OWN AND WILL DUMP YHIS SELF CENTERED CUNT WHEN THE CHILDREN MOVE OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another fucking whore. 1 star.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

After reading your well written, interesting twist, I waited to comment because I knew your story would bring out the rants, rages and morality police — after all, you posted in LW category where the comments are often more entertaining than the storyline. Liked the “heroine” POV with touch of flippancy. Encourage you to continue to share — now you recognize what “fun” and attention you will enjoy if you stay with LW category. Liked your piece.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Great story! Shows women for what they really are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your well-written and quite Faustian story. You are a gifted wordsmith and the only logical error we saw was the vasectomy/her on birth control glitch. However, it did not bother us at all that it was a crisis-free story with a happy ending. It was still plenty exciting to watch her whore herself out and pull the wool over her husband’s eyes.

We have studied Goethe’s “Faust” and saw obvious similarities with your story. However, with her encounter with the devil, your female protagonist far outperformed old Faust. (Pun intended.) She brilliantly juggled the multiple roles of wife, mother, lover, and business manager with an enviable aplomb.

Many decades ago, when we had just finished college and married, my wife went to work for a multi-national company. She was being trained to handle large accounts and she enjoyed the challenges, including business travel.

After one trip she came home and practically raped me all weekend, and well into the next week. Then, she confessed why she had been so ravenous. First, she told me she was up for a promotion to become a National Accounts Sales Manager, who would only handle multi-million-dollar deals. Of course, I congratulated her.

Second, she told me that it would involve working some evenings; even when she was here in town. I told her that was not a problem.

Third, she looked down and sobbed, “However, my boss put some conditions on the job offer.”

I gave her a hug and she quietly said, “My boss wants me to become his lover. He doesn’t want to marry me; he just wants to sleep with me.”

I gulped and was at a loss for words.

Then, she blurted out, “The thing is honey, I’s so sorry, but I’d sleep with him even if the promotion weren’t on the table. He’s hot, we click, and I want to drop my panties for him. I’m so sorry!”

Again, I gulped and was wordless.

Then, she described how close they had come to having sex. They were alone, after hours, in the board room. And it was just like you described in your story, “He'd moved me up against the boardroom table, his hands slid up my thighs taking the hem of my dress with them, the cold wood now pressed against the back of my exposed thighs. I felt his fingers slide past the flimsy lace of my underwear and slip easily inside me.”

My wife told me how hard it had been to push his hands away. She said, “You have no idea how naughty I felt when my naked butt landed on that cold boardroom table. I felt like his slut and God, I loved it!”

She said that, even after having practically raped me all last week, she was still sexually frustrated.

We discussed the situation the entire weekend. I knew what her body was telling her, I knew what she wanted, but it was a hard decision. Finally, on Sunday night, when we were making love, I told her to call her boss, but keep the phone call short.

She simply told him, “I willingly accept your offer, my husband knows about my new job responsibilities and supports my decision. We can work out the details on Monday at the office.”

He thanked her, she hung up the phone, and we made fucked for the next two hours.

Sometimes it is hard for us men to accept a successful, ‘Faustian’ businesswoman. We can accept men as Faust; but it is more difficult to feel comfortable with a Faustina. And it’s almost incongruous that a Faustina could also be attracted to a successful, dominate, overbearing man like Grant.

In my wife’s case she gave herself completely to her boss, just like you beautifully described in your story, “ Even as I spoke, I'd surrendered completely by setting my breasts free to his gaze, his eyes widened in appreciation, then without waiting I'd quickly slipped my knickers down to the floor. All the time I was looking back at him with what I hoped was a defiant stare. Naked now, I stood for a moment. Then, without taking my eyes from his, I laid back on the table, I held my arms above my head, my body completely open to him as I lay in total submission.”

That was her beginning as a National Accounts Sales Manager and her life as her boss’s mistress. After a five-year affair, she had been promoted to senior vice president. Then, she got an even better offer from another company and jumped ship. Her new boss was also irresistible, and she became his lover for five years, until he left the company. She then, moved up the corporate ladder to director.

So, a full decade of my wife’s 30-year career was spent on her back! There are some Faustina women out there and they are what they are.

Again, thanks for a great story!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Lousy story about a heartless cheating bitch. Lack of cuckold tags cost you.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

Not worth much...I gave you Two Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL- you got to love the comment from the idiot who's explaining to the author how to delete comments. This cuck, like so many others, can't stand opposing opinions. If you think you'll get rid of the negative comments by deleting them, think again. What are you afraid of? The truth about these garbage stories? You may be able to delete comments but you won't be able to change the score, unless of course you won't allow one. That alone will tell the reader's what kind of chicken shit these cuck writers really are. The cucks always fawn over these garbage stories like stink on shit. The stench from the diseased cucks and their whore wives is overwhelming in this category. It's a shame that cucks like this author are allowed to reproduce and spread their sick DNA's. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yuck, it's 26thNCuck approved. That's all you need to know, that it's just another sick cuck story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe people think a whore who cheats on her husband for years makes a good story. Wow, this category seems to attract the scum of the earth. Really sick bastards who think a story of lifetime cheating is good. Un-fucking believable. 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Can't believe all the low scores this story has received. But then again, it doesn't please the anonymous BTB'ers who are too cowardly to put their names to their comments. Really, they are just trolls.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

This needs a sequel. Either the husband finds out or has an affair himself. Or both....

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Great first effort. Missing lots of story, betrayal, husbands story and especially getting busted. Or, open it up. "It's Just Business" could lead to some great sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo!

Very well written story. I believe all the hate is from your accurate depiction of these gents wives. Nearly all of them cannot survive their hen-parties. Let alone their yoga instructors, or the neighbor kid who cuts the lawn, or the stud down at the bar. This tale was just a typical exposition of working girls everywhere. Unable to keep their brides faithful and confront them they read a Loving Wives story, and get all indignant. Getting mad at a cheating women is like getting mad at ice for being cold.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueFellow@BlueFellow
I love reading, always have. Now trying writing, just for fun though. Thank you for your comments and scores (good or bad), I appreciate you taking the trouble, I do not always agree with them but do welcome them just the same - how else do I learn if not from my mistakes? ...