It's Just Magic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the changes are nearly instantaneous?" I asked.

"Small changes can certainly occur in seconds, more complex things will take longer. Why?"

"I just find that so fascinating. Is she blocked by the charms on the house?"

"No, she has a little clinic here in the house, so she is not blocked. Of course, neither am I. And I can control my charms to disable protection in my study or other places for instruction purposes.

"It is about lunch time. Let's eat, then we can do some basic work together on developing and controlling your abilities."

I was disappointed that Celine didn't join us for lunch. I asked, "Celine refers to you as Master, why is that?"

"Throughout the ages, the teacher in a magical school has always been referred to as 'Master'. That has simply been carried over."

"How would you like for me to address you?"

"However you are comfortable with: Master, Father, Sir. Any term of respect that you are comfortable with."

We moved to his study and he said, "I have removed the charm that prohibits magic in this room. You have ability in telekinesis and that is often a good thing that allow you to get in touch with your magic. I will put two cards on the table, abutted side to side. Look at the cards and see them moving apart from each other."

I looked at the two cards and visualized the one moving away from the other. At first nothing happened. "Don't be discouraged, my boy. Learning to connect to your magic often takes time, sometimes weeks. Now clear your mind and see the cards moving apart."

I tried to clear my mind and see only the two cards. I saw them moving in my mind's eye. Then suddenly, like a valve was opened, I felt something flowing through me and out through my mind. The cards flew in opposite directions and crashed into the two opposite walls.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"It looks like you have found a way to tap into your magical energy. It looks like control will be a priority, however."

He walked over to one wall and pried the card out where it had wedged itself into the wall. "Now let's work a little bit on control. Visualize moving these two cards six inches apart."

I looked at the cards and cleared my mind of everything else. Then I picked the spot where I wanted the card to move to, and tried to open the valve just a little. The card barely moved. I opened the valve just a little more and the card moved gently to the place I had visualized and it stopped. I had done it! I was so excited. And both cards started flying around the room.

I looked at the Master with chagrin and visualized them sitting on the table. They came in for a gentle landing.

"A good job, and a good recovery," he said. "But you can see what can happen when you lose focus. You are progressing far faster than I had expected. We will spend a little more time on telekinesis and control, and then we should call it a day." We worked more with moving cards and controlling the movements. By the time we finished, I was able to move the cards to exactly where I wanted them.

Then I asked to see Celine. I was directed to her clinic. She was a little surprised to see me. I asked, "The Master said that your primary power is in healing and modifying the body. Did you modify my body?" I was direct, perhaps even blunt, in my question.

Celine stammered, "I thought that you'd be pleased. I've never known a guy who wouldn't be happier with a little bigger cock."

"It's not that I am unhappy with the result, but I am unhappy with how it happened. Were you unsatisfied with my performance on the first round? Why didn't you ask me? You made changes to my body without my consent.

"Now, I think that your body is pretty fantastic. But how would you feel if you woke up and your boobs were two cup sizes larger? Or two sizes smaller?"

"I'm sorry. I did mess up. I just got carried away and acted without considering how you might feel about it. Do you want me to change you back?"

"I thought that our first time was pretty spectacular. As I think you know, it was my first time ever, so of course it was spectacular. But what did you think? You have more experience, was our first time good for you?"

"Yes, our first time was good. In fact, it was very good. I said then that you could be a great lover. You cared about me and my feelings. You actually tried to make our joining good for me, not just good for you. Our first time was already one of my best sexual experiences. That's why I wanted to give you something extra. I wanted our next time even more fantastic for each of us.

And you did give me something beyond description. You gave me the best sexual experience of my life. It wasn't just your bigger cock, actually that was only a small part of it. You had paid attention to me and my responses and applied that knowledge to please me even more. You didn't use your knowledge to give you a better experience, you used that knowledge to give me a better experience. Your selfless giving sets you apart from every other guy I know."

"Thank you for your gift. Every time I look at my cock I will think of you. But if you ever decide that you want to do something like that again, please ask."

"One more thing, for full disclosure, I also increased the volume and force of your ejaculation. I love it when I can really feel a man spraying his cum into me. It probably also makes your climax more intense."

"Thank you for telling me. I'm sure that will increase pleasure for both of us. Now, I need to go get ready for a new week at school, but I hope that I can spend time with you again next weekend."

"That would be nice. But don't start planning a future with a picket fence and children. For now, this is recreational sex. Ok?"

"If that's the way you want it, then OK." I replied.

"Drive carefully. I'll see you next weekend. Maybe you could come on Friday evening? I could ask the Master and call you?"

"I would love that if it is OK with him. Let me know."

She gave me a quick kiss, and then I was on my way back to campus.

12