It's Just the Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anika snorted. This had nothing to do with liking Adam. She just didn't like the idea of being alone.

They began to go on walks. Not long; Anika was still a bit nervous about the virus. But enough to get some exercise and fresh air. Anika enjoyed the company, feeling less lonely with every step they took together. And Adam thought she looked adorable in a mask. It emphasized her bright blue eyes and the way her long reddish-blonde hair blew across her face in the wind. And when she smiled, he could see it in those eyes.

-------

It was a blazing hot late afternoon when the door to the apartment flew open and Anika came in almost in tears. She stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Adam's first instinct was not to say anything until she came out. But hearing her frustrated grunting inside made him go up and rap gently on the door.

"Anika, is everything OK?

"No. But it's nothing major. I can deal with it."

"OK. Just let me know if you need anything."

"Ugh. Maybe a scissors."

The door opened again and she leaned toward him.

"I was walking back, just a block away, when something fell into my hair. And I can't get it out."

Adam looked at where she was pointing. There was a dark drop.

"It looks like ... tar. Maybe it dripped off a roof?"

"Whatever it is, I'm not getting it out."

She put a comb in her hair and tugged uselessly against the splotch. Then she threw the comb down in frustration.

"It's just a little tar."

"I know. It's just ... it's been a rough day. And this was just the icing on the cake."

"Here, let me help," said Adam.

"No, it's OK, I-"

"I've got two younger sisters. I'm an expert at getting stuff out of hair."

She looked at him.

"I mean, granted it was sometimes stuff I put there, but ..."

Anika laughed and handed him the comb. She walked into the living room and sat on the table. Adam sat behind her and began slowly picking at the knot in her hair while cleaning out the hair with a wet cloth. He eventually used a tiny bit of oil from the kitchen and that did the trick. But the hair around it was hopelessly tangled. He went to the bathroom and got a brush and began working over the tangles. Anika began to relax as he made long slow strokes through her abundant hair. Her shoulders eased a bit and she realized they'd been tense ever since the quarantine started.

"You have really great hair," said Adam. "You mind if I brush it out a bit?"

"Not at all," purred Anika.

She closed her eyes as he continued, enjoying each drag of the brush through her tresses. She hadn't had her hair done in over a year. She hadn't had anyone pay attention to her like this in even longer. And after a tough day, this kind of attention was exactly what she needed. Her breath began to deepen. Every muscle in her body relaxed.

Adam hadn't been lying; he had always been the best in the family in dealing with his sisters' hair. But as he brushed Anika's straight red-gold hair, a feeling of happiness enveloped him. Just being this close to her was intoxicating. She smelled wonderful and her skin and hair were soft to the touch. And feeling her body relax and her breath deepen made him want to never stop.

Anika began to feel a small tingle at the base of her spine. And as Adam continued his work, brushing and smoothing her hair like a trained beautician, she became aware of how close he was, how strong his hands felt when he occasionally touched her shoulder or back, how deep his voice was when he spoke, how his breath stirred the delicate strands of her hair on her neck.

It had been far too long since she'd been this close to a man. And for the first time in months, she felt the absence from her life. The tingle in her back began to spread.

They sat there, in increasingly loud silence, as Adam continued to brush her hair, which was now shone like a mix of platinum and copper. It was the most beautiful hair color he'd ever seen. He found himself wanting to kiss her. He resisted the temptation; he knew she wanted nothing of the kind. But she looked so beautiful. And the air between them was heavy.

Anika let the tingles spread throughout her body. She had the crazy notion that Adam was going to kiss her. And for a moment, she wanted him to. Her lips parted slightly, needing to be kissed. But the kiss never came. And the tingles slowly faded away, leaving her feeling like she was glowing.

"Thank you, Adam," she said, opening her eyes. "It's been a long time since anyone did something like that for me."

Adam nodded. He tried to smoothly get up and return the brush to the bathroom. But he was so intoxicated by her, he stumbled over the couch on the way. It was worth it; it provoked the most genuine laughter he'd yet heard from his roommate, a long unreserved gale.

Anika went to the mirror to check out Adam's work. She had not seen her hair look this good in a long time and it made her happier than she had been since quarantine began. She was tempted to run over and give Adam a little kiss on the cheek.

That night, Anika dreamed about sex for the first time in months. The images were vague and indistinct. But she woke feeling aroused. And felt a little twinge as she gazed over at Adam's sleeping form.

-------

A few days later, Anika was in the bedroom and Adam was in the shower when she suddenly heard the water stop. He came out, dripping wet, with only a towel around his waist.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"I'm out of soap," he said sheepishly. "I don't suppose ... you have any I could use?"

"Of course."

She scrambled over the bed and bent over to get at the bottom drawer of her dresser. As she did, she realized that the top she was wearing was low cut and Adam could almost certainly see down her shirt and glimpse her deep cleavage. With a little inward smile, she took her time, letting him enjoy the view a bit. It had been a bit too long since she'd flirted with anyone.

After a minute, she came up with a box. And now it was her turn to get a little eye candy. The front of Adam's towel was dented a bit southward of his crotch. Quite a bit southward.

"He is quite well-equipped," she said to herself. He quickly grabbed the bar and headed back into the shower.

Anika lay back in the bed. She was feeling disoriented, her mind empty. Her thoughts were spinning around in little circles. It took her a minute to figure out what was going on: for the first time since the quarantine began, she was turned on.

Anika had gone for long periods without sex from time to time, being in a long-distance relationship. But this was the longest she had gone without intimacy since her first time. The unexpected celibacy had been eating at her, but she'd subconsciously buried that feeling for months. She wasn't sure what suddenly uncorked them. It wasn't the first time she'd seen Adam in a towel (or less) or been reminded that he was endowed. But within moments, her body was suffused with months of built-up sexual tension pouring through it at once. As if she'd gone into heat.

As Adam showered, Anika lay back on the bed. Her hard nipples strained against the tight bra. She put her hands into her pants and touched her pussy. A shudder went through her as her fingers touched her wet lips.

"It has been way too long," she said to herself. "Way way way too long."

Anika had never been big on masturbation. Even when she was thousands of miles away from her partner, it was maybe a once-a-month thing. But as the moment dragged on and her long-neglected needs burned hotter and hotter, she began to stroke her hard clit. Her other hand came up and found one of her heavy breasts and began to knead. Slowly, the dam gave way. All the sexual needs the she had been ignoring for the last few months came rushing over her in a hot wave. And she was surprised to find herself thinking not about Max but about Adam. And especially about the hefty thing she'd glimpsed dangling between his legs.

"If you're looking at Adam that way," she said to herself with a laugh, "It's definitely been way too long."

Her fingers quickened their pace. "But maybe I should just get it out of my system."

As her hands moved over her body, she found herself wondering if Adam was doing the same in the shower. She knew men needed to get off on a regular basis and the shower was practically the only place Adam could get any privacy. She imagined him stroking that big thing. Maybe even while thinking of her. And her hands moved faster.

She'd never fixated on size. In fact, she had always found the idea of a big cock a bit off-putting. A friend back home had slept with a well-endowed man and described it as awful. But after such a long celibacy, the idea of taking a massive one was growing on her.

The dam was now broken. Months-buried sexual thoughts surged through her mind as if trying to satisfy her entire built-up libido in just a few moments. Her body flushed with heat. Her vagina felt empty and needy, like there was an itch deep inside that only a big cock could scratch. She didn't just need to have sex; she needed to be fucked. She needed to be taken, overwhelmed, pounded to exhaustion. She needed her hips to tremble as she came hard. And knowing there was a man just a few feet away who could give her what she needed drove her to greater and greater heights of arousal.

-------

In the shower, Adam was indeed masturbating. The sight of Anika's cleavage would have burned into the consciousness of any man. But because of the way he felt about her, it was almost painfully erotic. He imagined what it would have been like if she had simply undone the towel and taken his hardening cock into her mouth. His size always made fellatio tricky, but she would be too horny to let that stand in her way. He knew he wouldn't have lasted long with such a big buildup and such an attractive partner. He imagined her eyes going wide as he gave in, unable to hold out, and flooded her mouth with days worth of cum.

-------

Anika began to imagine ways to seduce him as her climax began to build. She could let him come home to find her asleep and nude in his bed. Or walk into his "office" and sit astride his lap. But then she fixated on simply going over to him during the night and taking him. He would be hard already, dreaming about her. And when she mounted his big pole, he wouldn't know if he was awake or dreaming. She moaned as her body got closer and closer to the edge of the falls.

-------

Adam gasped as his balls filled up and prepared to unleash. He was now imagining that she had come into the shower and climbed in with him. He began to peak as he envisioned her up again the wall, her big breasts pressed against him, his hands tight on her full hips, pressing her generous ass against the tiles. She would take every inch of him like she was made for it.

In the bedroom, Anika imagined the look Adam would have on his face when she mounted him, sliding her smoldering pussy down his monstrous shaft. She was right on the brink but couldn't quite go over. And then her imagination shifted to lying back in bed, her legs wide as he pounded her over and over again, ignoring her pleas to stop because it was too much, forcing her to cum over and over again on his enormous penis. She bit down a cry as she came. She kept going as it dragged out longer and more intense than she was used to, making her toes curl.

In the shower, Adam spurted against the shower wall as he imagined himself flooding Anika's tight little cunt over and over. Rope after rope of semen spattered uselessly on the tiles as he started breathing again.

Anika lay back in bed as she enjoyed the afterglow. It had been a long time since she'd cum and she'd almost forgotten how happy it made her.

"I simply must do this more often," she said with a slight giggle.

She heard the shower stop and a wave of self-consciousness replaced the wave of happiness. She straightened herself and then rolled over in bed. By the time Adam came in, fully clothed, she had her nose in a book and was ignoring him. After all, she didn't really want him. It had just been the frustration talking.

-------

The next few weeks dragged by. On the surface, everything was fine. They worked. They talked. They had dinner. They watched TV. They went for walks. She began to teach Adam a little bit of Dutch. But beneath that, both of them were on edge. Because each of their minds was filled with barely-controlled sexual thoughts the other.

Adam had only been with four women in his life. One had refused sex once she saw how big his penis was (although she would come back on occasion to blow him or just look at it). Two had been OK with it after a while but had always found him a bit much. But his last girlfriend -- who had heard about his endowment from a friend -- had loved it. He could close his eyes and see Yulia riding him or laying underneath him, cumming hard and moaning about how his massive cock was and how well he filled her. Even after they'd broken up, she had come back for the occasional ride, the last only a few weeks before quarantine. And every now and then, he would get suggestive texts from her.

He imagined that Anika would be like Yulia. He imagined her getting on top of him, nervous but excited. He imagined those beautiful blue eyes going wide when she felt his girth but then melting in surrender as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

The sensible part of his brain tried to keep these fantasies in check. "Look at her," he said to himself. "Do you think a girl like that wants anything to do with you?" But it was hard to not think about it, seeing her every day, remembering that brief moment when he's seen her gloriously topless, getting to know and like her, savoring those brief moments when they inadvertently touched and her skin felt so soft and warm against his. As time went on, he was realizing that she wasn't just pretty. Or attractive. She was beautiful. He was completely smitten.

Anika wasn't quite in the same place. She knew this was just the quarantine speaking. But she was frequently aware of how he looked at her and how sexy it made her feel. She was now masturbating a few times a week -- a pace she'd never been at before. But no matter how much she tried to keep her sexual fantasies focused on other things, the idea of him constantly crept in, to the point where she couldn't really climax without thinking about him and his big cock.

But something gave her pause a couple of weeks later when she got the impersonal dumping of her life. It was an e-mail from Max that said he was seeing someone else. She should have been heartbroken. Or at least angry at the short shrift. But, to her surprise, what she mostly felt was a sense of relief. It had never really been a good relationship. And she was honestly glad to be free of it.

It had nothing to do with Adam, obviously. And if she masturbated herself to two orgasms that night thinking about him taking her from behind ... well, that was still just the quarantine talking.

-------

It was about a week later when there was a blackout on the hottest day of the year. They woke up groggy and spent the entire morning trying to stay cool. Adam set up an ancient fan near the window to keep the circulation going. But it did little to relieve the oppressive heat.

About midday, Anika couldn't stand it any more. She went into the wardrobe to find something cooler to wear. It was so hot, she felt like wearing anything would be too much. After considering and rejecting several candidates, her eyes fixed on something at the back of the wardrobe and she grinned.

"Why not? It won't hurt to give him a little bit of eye candy. And it is the coolest thing I own."

A few minutes later, she returned to the living room. Adam glanced at her, realized what he was seeing and did a double take. She had shed her shorts and shirt and was now wearing a bright blue bikini. For the first time since their initial meeting, he could fully appreciate her curvaceous body as the tight fabric emphasized her full hips and 36D breasts, which seemed about to pop out of the top. He tried to not ogle her so obviously. He tried to look away. And he utterly failed to do so.

Anika sat down on the couch. For most of her life, she wasn't comfortable being looked at the way Adam was looking at her. It was one of the reasons she had only worn this suit in saunas or sparsely-inhabited beaches. And she was always self-conscious about it revealing the small insulin pump on her arm and the glucose monitor on her belly (Max always seemed put off by the sight of them). But with Adam, she found herself liking the attention. Feeling sexy because of it. Maybe even a little aroused by it. And she was not self-conscious about her devices at all. He didn't stare at them, but he didn't pretend they didn't exist either.

"Let him look," she thought.

A few minutes passed. And then Adam spoke.

"Do you mind if I go a little lighter too?" he asked. "I'm burning up."

"No, be my guest," she said.

He stood up and slowly stripped off his shirt and shorts, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. They were a little small on him -- or at least not designed for men of his endowment -- and thus emphasized the outsized bulge in front. Now it was Anika's turn to gaze. As much as she'd appreciated that she was sharing an apartment with a well-hung man, she hadn't appreciated just quite how endowed he was. She could vaguely make out the shape of his large testicles and then the long tube of flesh going down the boxers. She was actually disappointed when he sat back down.

Anika lay on the couch, on her side in a way that emphasized the spectacular curve from her hips to her waist. Adam laid back on the floor, his endowment well visible. There was nothing to do without power and neither wanted to drain their phone. The heat sapped any will to talk or read. And so they lay there quietly, half-dozing in the oppressive heat. Each was lost in their own thoughts, which were turning increasingly toward each other.

Anika kept thinking about when Adam has brushed her hair and the kiss she had anticipated but that had never come. She began to imagine what might have happened if he had kissed her. Anika loved being kissed and loved the way she would completely melt under the weight of a good one. She imagined Adam giving her a kiss that made her toes curl. How she would have fallen into his arms. How he would have laid her back on the couch, slowly eroding her sensibilities with each touch of their lips.

Adam was thinking of the same moment. His heart felt heavy as he imagined her blue eyes closing in passion as she got more and more into the moment. He imagined her climbing up on the table and leaning into him. He imagined pulling her closer and feeling her big breasts pressing into his chest. He realized that these thoughts were starting to make him hard and wondered how he could roll over without making it obvious.

Anika glanced down and was amazed to see that Adam's well-defined cock seemed to be getting bigger, firming up in his boxers and thickening. The sight prompted truly wicked thoughts in her head. She imagined going over and straddling him, pressing her mons against his big penis. His eyes would open wide in surprise. But it wouldn't take long before he was groping her, squeezing her, kissing her, devouring her body with his mouth and hands. She would ease his massive erection out and began rubbing it against her bikini as her passion took over.

Her nipples hardened painfully against the material of the bikini. Her pussy was wet with desire. She began to gently squeeze her thighs together. It was intensely pleasurable; but all it did was deepen her need. After a while, she could feel an orgasm was out there; but she wasn't going to get there without something more direct.